Lady in Waiting Ch. 03

Story Info
Kira displays herself for the soldiers.
1.1k words
4.14
23.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira slept naked in the carriage, quite comfortable despite the lack of blankets. More magic, she supposed; no matter what she wore, or how vigorously she exerted herself, the carriage's interior always kept a pleasant temperature.

The same couldn't be said outside. Lady Melia woke her to take her outside to pee, and the cool predawn air felt like razors after the comfort of the coach. They had ridden through the night, Kira realized, but the riders and horses around her all seemed fresh enough. They had rejoined the rest of the elven column, and Kira was startled to see their sheer numbers. It was at least as many as her entire village, perhaps more.

Kira started to walk toward some bushes, but Lady Melia's hand tightened on her arm, and she stopped. "You wanted me to relieve myself," she said. "I thought..."

Lady Melia shook her head. "I do, but not there. You will use that latrine." She pointed to a shallow pit that had been dug beside the road ahead of the column.

"I... don't understand," Kira said. For some reason, even though she had no trouble being naked around all of these soldiers, she felt nervous about peeing in front of them.

"You don't need to understand," Melia said coolly. "Just obey."

Kira flinched, but thought back to the previous night. Her family, her family... and the "orgasm," she thought. Obedience. Yes.

Squaring her shoulders, she walked past the watching soldiers and squatted over the pit. She thought she might pass out from shame; she was certain they were all looking directly at her. Kira gritted her teeth, then forced herself to relax and pee into the hole.

When she was done, she wiped herself off as her checks burned with humiliation. She started to walk back toward Lady Melia, but the elven noble raised her hand and called out.

"Spread your legs, Kira, and stand with your hands beneath your breasts. Hold them out so that everyone can see."

This, at least, wasn't so bad. Kira did as she was instructed. There were at least thirty soldiers standing there, and all had fastened their eyes on her. Kira felt warm liquid spreading down her leg, and realized that it wasn't urine - it was her own aroused juices.

"Touch yourself," Melia said. "Like I touched you last night. Show them what you look like in ecstasy."

Kira did as she was told. Her nipples, already erect from the cold, were agonizingly sensitive. The one Melia had bitten was sore, but the pain was all the more exciting. Standing with her legs splayed wide, one hand on her breasts and the other on her pussy, Kira rubbed herself until she began to pant and gasp.

The soldiers began removing their helmets, and she could see lust and interest on their faces. All of them were elves, and all were beautiful - men and women, with lovely hair and sparkling eyes and flawless faces. A soft murmur went up, and more soldiers pressed forward in the column to see the show.

As the audience grew, so did Kira's pleasure. She found that she enjoyed all of the eyes on her. Waves of ecstasy pulsed through her body, faster and faster, and she felt that same shuddering in her core as last night. An orgasm - she was coming!

"Stop!" Lady Melia called. Some reflex made Kira do it, even as her body trembled with need. She panted and squirmed, and almost cried as she felt the pleasure recede.

The crowd of soldiers parted, and Lady Melia stepped through. "Coming is your reward for pleasing me, little Kira. You may never orgasm without permission, or you will be severely punished."

"Yes, milady," Kira moaned.

Lady Melia took Kira's limp hand and led her back through the throng. At the door of the carriage, she turned to the soldiers. "We will stop for one hour for breakfast and relaxation. I am sure you all are pent up by now, but we will be safest once we are back within elven lands. I will not risk Their Majesties' gift by dallying in the wilds longer than necessary. When we reach the border, I promise you all one day's liberty."

Smiles and silvery laughs broke out at her words, and the soldiers cheerfully returned to their formation. Melia helped Kira into the carriage, and a few moments later a human girl arrived with a covered tray. She was pretty, with short red hair and freckles.

"Breakfast," Melia said. "Eat well, Kira."

The food was sweet, wholesome, and excellent. It came with a thick, bitter tea that Kira immediately set aside. Kira and Melia finished the tray quickly, not speaking. After a few minutes, Kira said, "That was very strange, milady."

Melia nodded without surprise. "Your reaction, you mean."

"I..." Kira trailed off. "I felt ashamed of... relieving myself. In front of everyone. But not of touching myself. I even talk about them differently!"

"As I said last night, I have removed some of your inhibitions for the time being," Melia said. "Not all. You will grow accustomed to certain things more easily this way. I've trained wild humans for service before; this way is best."

"How does it work?" Kira asked.

Lady Melia laughed. "Magic. I could have a long conversation with another elf about how it works, my dear, but a human simply could not understand it. How would you describe sight to a blind person?"

Kira thought about that. "Could you just... change me with magic?"

Melia smiled thinly. "I could. But I won't."

"Umm," Kira said. "I think I'm grateful for that... but why?"

Lady Melia sighed. "Two reasons. First, you are a gift for the Throne, and for more than your physical beauty. What I've seen in your mind tells me that you will be an ideal lady in waiting in your own right, once training is complete. Such potential should not be squandered through brute force."

She sipped her tea, apparently enjoying the nasty stuff. "Second, I prefer that my servants have intact minds. Using magic to alter a mind that way has... consequences. Something is lost, I feel. Some of my countrymen disagree, of course, and I wish them joy in their preferences. But as long as you are in my charge, Kira, I intend to leave your will as your own."

Lady Melia smiled suddenly. "I also intend to be honest and open with you. I wish you to trust me, Kira. I am your friend, as well as your teacher in the ways of civilization."

Kira nodded, but felt a flash of rebellion. Friends, she thought, didn't enslave each other. Friends were equals.

Melia's smile deepened as Kira thought that, and Kira flinched. How far did elven magic go? Could Melia read her mind?

Melia stood up abruptly. "Come with me, Kira. You should see something."