Lady in Waiting Ch. 04

Story Info
Kira joins the soldiers' orgy.
1.5k words
4.21
29.3k
6
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady Melia led Kira out of the wagon again. This time, Kira was ready for the cold air, though she couldn't help shivering. Melia walked her back through the lines of ready soldiers, and Kira could see that about half of them were sitting on folding chairs toward the back of the column. They were taking breakfast in shifts.

As they drew closer to the breakfasting soldiers, Kira heard a series of fleshy thuds. The chairs had been set up in a large circle, perhaps twenty feet across. The sounds came from within the circle. In another moment, they got close enough to see what was happening inside.

Kira had seen sex before; her parents had conceived six children in their small house, and besides, a farmer's child always knows the basic mechanics. But that was reproduction. This was... something else.

Four human women, including the freckled redhead who'd brought breakfast, were pressed on all sides by the elven soldiers. The redhead was on all fours; a female soldier had removed her own pants and was grinding her pussy against the redhead's face, while a male soldier vigorously plowed the redhead's anus. The servant whimpered into the female soldier's cunt, which only excited the man into ever-deeper thrusts into her ass.

The other women were all in variations of the same position - lying on their fronts or backs on top of one soldier, with others behind and in front of them. Each was completely filled with elven cocks, pussy and ass, and either had a cock down their throats or a pussy in their faces. As Kira watched, another man slid underneath the redhead to fill her cunt as well.

Kira started out of her fascinated reverie when Lady Melia spoke. "We cannot tarry here long, as I said before," Melia said. "These soldiers must tend to their needs quickly. The camp servants have plenty of experience with this situation - it is often so on the frontier."

The woman using the redhead's mouth moaned loudly and clenched her thighs. Fluid spurted from her cunt, covering the redhead's face with girlcum, and the soldier lay back for a moment. Then she stood up, put her pants back on, and returned to formation with a smile on her face. A male soldier started forward, but Lady Melia called out, "Hold for a moment, Corporal." He stopped and then stepped back.

Melia turned to look at Kira. "Would you like to cum today, Kira?"

Kira's heart leapt. Her pussy was a-tingle again, and the frustration of her earlier denial was hot in her mind. "Oh, yes, milady!"

"That servant's mouth is available," Lady Melia said. "You are allowed to orgasm from her, if you wish."

"But..." Kira faltered. Somehow, it was different with a human woman, in a way that cut through even her magic-aided desire. "She's a human, milady."

"You will pleasure and be pleasured by other humans, as well as elves," Lady Melia said sternly. "It is part of your duties."

Still, Kira hesitated. It was almost a betrayal of her race to do this. That woman was a slave - Kira couldn't participate in her degradation.

Lady Melia smiled. "Do as you wish, of course. I did promise to leave you to your own will. But you will not be permitted to cum by any other means than her mouth today."

The agony of her aborted orgasm half an hour before burned through Kira's mind. She couldn't deal with that again. She wondered if her judgment was being affected by Lady Melia's magic, but then decided that she didn't care. Casting aside her reluctance, she entered the circle.

The orgy halted for a moment as the elves saw her, men and women alike gravitating toward Kira's beauty. One man reached out as if to touch her, but then looked at Lady Melia and lowered his arm.

The redheaded servant was whimpering into the shoulder of the man below her. The two elves fucking her had found a rhythm that synchronized their thrusts, and the sensation was evidently overwhelming. Kira stared for a moment, and then softly cleared her throat.

The human woman raised her head. Kira had thought that she was crying, but instead, her expression was glazed and her lips were parted in lust. Suddenly Kira understood - the servant's shaking hadn't been sobs, but orgasms! She was getting off on this treatment!

The elf's girlcum was thick and sticky on the redhead's mouth. Impulsively, Kira bent down and started licking it off. It was warm and honey-sweet, just like Lady Melia's. The servant shuddered again and gasped, opening her lips and sticking her tongue out to meet Kira's. The two women kissed like that for a minute, and the soldier in the redhead's ass cheered encouragingly.

After a bit, the servant pulled her head back. She dropped her mouth wide open and lolled out her tongue. The invitation was plain, even to inexperienced Kira. She stood up, spread her legs, and moved her pussy directly onto the redhead's waiting tongue.

In seconds, Kira was gasping. She knew immediately that she'd made the right choice. This girl wasn't just willing, she was eager - an eagerness Kira promptly vowed to emulate herself. Long, slow licks punctuated rapid flicks against Kira's clit, and within moments she was gushing more sticky juice onto the redhead's well-smeared lips.

The elves fucking the girl evidently weren't enough to throw her off her stride. She was experienced with this sort of game, and adjusted her body to keep her mouth on Kira's pussy while still riding their thrusts. She moaned each time her pussy and ass were filled again, sending lovely vibrations through her lips into Kira's throbbing clit.

Releasing her last inhibitions, Kira reached down with both hands and grabbed the redhead's short hair in her fingers, jamming her mouth into pussy. Time seemed to stop as Kira looked down at the submissive human girl, face between her legs, eyes wide and adoring. Kira's dark skin slid up and down the redhead's pale, freckled face as she ground her clit against the girl's features. Then Kira slowed, positioned her clit above the girl's mouth, and pulled her head in even tighter.

"Please..." she whispered.

The redheaded servant met Kira's eyes, then began to rhythmically stroke Kira's clit with her tongue. Kira came with a wordless cry. The sight was too much for either of the elves, who both grunted loudly and bucked their hips hard into the servant girl. The redhead's eyes widened as both of them filled her completely with their cum.

Kira staggered back, almost losing her balance as her muscles contorted in orgasm. The sensation was indescribable, even better than when Lady Melia had fingered her in the coach. The servant, her mouth free, collapsed onto the elf beneath her and started screaming curses as her own orgasm took her.

Kira lost track of time for a little while. When she next lifted her head, she and the servant women were alone in the circle of folding chairs. The soldiers had packed up their chairs, compressing them into ridiculously tiny sacks, and were evidently preparing to resume their ride. Of the humans, Kira was the only one who was clean; the others were coated all over in cum, mostly on their faces and dripping from wide-open holes. Kira was amazed to see them standing up on their own; she felt like she needed a nap, and she'd only come once!

Someone put a hand on Kira's shoulder, and she turned to see Lady Melia standing over her. "See the benefits of uninhibited sexuality, Kira," the noblewoman said. "Look around. Everyone here is happy and laughing; everyone is returning to their duties with high spirits."

Kira nodded. "I see it, milady." The servants were indeed chatting to each other with apparent happiness, laughing and joking as they cleaned up. The soldiers, still showing no apparent fatigue, took up a song in a high, lyrical language that Kira didn't understand.

"This is what God wants for all of us," Lady Melia continued softly. "Men and women can only know peace when they understand their place in creation. Elves, humans, any race you please - we all must know our place."

It had been the same in the village, Kira suddenly realized. Every member of the community had contributed in their own way, and everyone had been valued for it. Only those who placed themselves outside the village's society had ever suffered for long.

"It's... it's about belonging," Kira replied. "When you know how you fit into the world, you can make sure to stay where you fit. And when you fit right, you're happy with life."

Lady Melia met Kira's eyes and nodded gently. "Just so. You do learn quickly, little Kira. I am pleased."

Kira warmed at the praise. She was growing very fond of Lady Melia. The elven noble did seem to care about Kira's happiness, in her own way, and she'd introduced Kira to such tremendous pleasure in the past day. Perhaps Kira could fit with this new life and find her happiness again.

Lady Melia grasped Kira's arm and helped her to her feet. Kira stumbled back to the carriage with her help, and within minutes the column was back on the road to the elven capital.