Lady J

Story Info
He goes to visit Lady J.
1.4k words
4
45.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Lady J through a recommendation but had not spoken to her prior to our first meeting. Our arrangements were made through e-mail and there was little description of what to expect. I had only seen a picture of her face but was impressed by what I saw. I had no other idea of what was to come. As I drove down her driveway, my heart quickened over its already fast pace. Dry-mouthed, I knocked on the door. It was answered by Lady J herself. Surprisingly, she was wearing a sweat suit but her curvy shape could be made out nevertheless. "Come on in", she said in an amazingly neutral tone.

I walked in and, seeing a sofa, sat down. "Exactly what are you doing", she asked sharply. "You said to come in", I muttered. Hardly listening she said, " From now on, when you enter my home, you will strip down. Your collar will be next to the door and you will put it on." I nodded in understanding.

"Now let me see your pitiful naked body", she commanded. Under her gaze, I went back to the door and took off my clothes. She did not suggest a place to put them so I simply laid them on the floor. "Just like I thought," she sneered, "Absolutely grotesque!" That was the first time I had ever heard a description of me quite like that since most women found me fairly attractive.

"Now get to the floor", she hissed. I laid down in a crouched position with my face to the floor. I heard Lady J go to the sofa. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her take off her sweat pants. "Now crawl here", she commanded. I crawled over to her keeping my eyes to the ground. As I reached her she stopped me with her bare foot. She then fastened a collar around my neck and pulled my face to her crotch. There I saw her pink panties. "You will smell me and, from now on, this will be your cherished odor", she commanded. She held my face to her and I breathed deeply. The pungent aroma was absolutely beautiful. She pulled her panties aside and said, "Now taste".

I began to lick her and consume her. It was glorious. I felt my hanging cock begin to harden. I wanted more and inserted my tongue deep into her. Lady J suddenly slapped my face. "What are you doing" she spit out. "You can never do that without my prior approval. For that you will be punished and I assure you that you will remember your lesson." She pushed me to the floor and said, "On the counter is a bottle of scotch. Pour me a drink." I got up and went to the counter and poured a drink. I was tempted to take a sip but knew I was probably being watched.

I returned and handed the drink to Lady J. She ordered me back into the crouched position. I heard her take a sip and leave the room. I was unsure what to do only hearing noises and rustling in the other room. After a short while I heard her return. I thought how ridiculous I must have looked with my ass in the air. Such thoughts were short lived.

In almost and instant I felt a plunge deep into my ass. Although never having one inserted before, I knew without a second thought that it was a butt plug. "Get used to it" she barked. "Yes Lady", I responded.

"Now get up and stand before me", she said a little more softly. With some discomfort I stood up and stood before her. As she was seated, my cock was directly in front of her eyes. She stared at my cock and I did not say a word. After some time she announced, "From now on, this is my cock. You do not have one. You cannot play with mine unless I say so and you have asked for permission. Do you understand?" I responded softly, "Yes Maam."

"Now", she asked, "do you want to play with a cock?" I nodded yes. "Are you sure?" she asked. I said "yes". Then she asked, "And do you want to play with my cock?", I again said yes feeling myself growing harder. Continuing she asked, "And should I play with you?" I nodded even more thinking of my Mistress playing with my cock - her cock.

"I am glad to hear it", she said sweetly. "Get on your knees" she demanded. As I was getting on my knees, Lady J pulled out a big black dildo. This certainly was not what I had expected. She took the dildo and inserted it fully into her. "Now get every bit of my nectar off of my other cock", she said as she pulled it out of her. She held it before me and I did not know how or where to begin.

"Start now or leave my service," she barked. That was unimaginable to me. I began licking the dildo lightly tasting my Lady's juices and making it at least more palatable that way. She sneered, "Come on you pussy, you can do better than that." She jammed the dildo into my mouth. "Suck!" she ordered. I began giving the dildo head. I heard Lady J say, "That's better slave" as she began using her foot on my cock. Once again, I began to harden. I realized that the better I gave head to the dildo the more pleasure Lady J would give me. I began sucking the cock as I had seen on movies. "That's fine slave", Mistress said, "I knew you could suck cock. Give it back to me". I handed the dildo back to her.

"You may begin to play with my cock," she said nonchalantly. I began to play with myself but was interrupted by Lady removing the but plug from me. I stopped with the relief. "Now who told you to stop", she inquired. I did not know how to answer. "You play with my cock until you cum, you pig". She handed me a cup and said, "And you cum in this cup and don't spill a drop on my carpet or you will clean it with your tongue." I again continued only again to be interrupted once more. This time with Mistress inserting the Dildo into my ass. In pain I shouted, "Ah, my ass." She said, "Its not your ass, its your pussy. From now on, you refer to it as your pussy. My slaves do not have an ass, only pussys. And don't stop playing with my cock!"

She began inserting the dildo into my pussy as I once more started jerking off. She began moving it in and out of me and I felt myself give in to a moan cumming like I never have cum in my life but making sure to get every drop into the cup Lady gave to me. Without ceremony Lady J quickly pulled the dildo out of me, saying, "Good slave, drink up." I was stunned. I had never even tasted my cum or any other. "Now!" she ordered. I tilted the cup back and let the cum pour slowly into my mouth. It did not taste as badly as I would have thought.

When I looked up. Lady J was out of the room. I heard her call from another room. "Slave, come here." I went in and saw Lady J on the toilet. A stream of liquid was released from her. Without pause she said, "I am hungry." I want you to make me something to eat. But first, I never use toilet paper." She stood up and I instantly knew what she meant. I again got on my knees and lightly cleaned my Lady's urine from her - careful not to do anything more than cleaning her. By now, I loved everything which came from Lady J.

"Flush the toilet and start cooking." She added, "And don't' you eat or drink anything yourself". Being fairly able in the kitchen, I made the Lady some pasta primavera. I set the table and lit the candles which were there. Lady was reading and I told her that dinner was ready. She got up without a word and went to the table, sat down and ate. I stood next to her and she asked, "Are you hungry?" I said that I was.

She pointed to two dog bowls with scraps in one and water in the other. "Help yourself slave". More thirsty then hungry I began to drink from the bowl. From behind I heard Mistress say, "You please me slave". I was proud of that.