Lady Justice: Cult of the Moche

Story Info
Our three lovers celebrate life & love on a mysterious moon.
60.7k words
4.2
9k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Introduction:

This is a sequel to my previous entry "Lady Justice: A Time Lady Reborn".

This story is vaguely tied to the mythology and characters of the sci-fi show Doctor Who. All trademarks, etc. relating to Doctor Who are the property of the BBC.

The characters and events within it are entirely original creations. It is simply an offshoot of that established universe.

***

***

***

Lady Justice: Cult of the Moche

***

Chapter One

***

Alanah crept silently through the narrow cavern. The walls of the cave had closed in on her several yards back. She dragged herself through the muck of a small creek deep within the Uncharted Tombs. Her heavy breasts collected thick piles of mud and filth, as she tried to avoid the razor-sharp stone of the cave walls. As she squeezed her voluptuous body through the cramped tunnel, the rocks tore and shredded her skimpy tank top and shorts.

Alanah's companions had split up down an adjacent series of tunnels. They were all three working their way around a large central catacomb within the ancient burial chamber of the Kuni people. With any luck, their presence here would go unnoticed by the band of raiders who now resided within the tombs.

A large rock dug its way into Alanah's side, ripping away another piece of her tattered shirt. She let out a silent cry. Every tiny sound echoed indefinitely within the caverns. No matter the pain, she would continue through the tunnel in silence.

For three years now, since the final defeat of the Tarot, Alanah and her two lovers had dedicated themselves to intervening on behalf of those in need throughout all of time and space. Lady Justice had initially been reticent of the idea. She had explained that a Time Lord was forbidden to interfere with the course of history, no matter the cost. As the Arbiter, it had once been her task to enforce those laws. She had urged Alanah and Daniel to reconsider, but after seeing their dissatisfaction, Lady Justice instructed the TARDIS computer to extend its scanners for any signs of distress in the known universe.

The months and years since had been filled with rescue operations, political upheaval, saving species from extinction, and endless, passionate lovemaking. When the crew of the TARDIS were not involved in charitable heroics, they were fucking one another from one end of the universe to the other. Their time together, and the things they were doing, had only brought the three lovers closer. Alanah loved Justice and Daniel more than ever, but lately things had been different. She was having trouble placing her discontent. Her love life was amazing. She was able to travel anywhere in space and time with ease. She was saving worlds and galaxies from harm. She had everything she could have ever wanted, but something was missing. It had been secretly eating at her for a while now. She hoped that her two lovers had yet to notice. It would be hard for them to understand, and she didn't want them to blame themselves. She would just keep pushing it aside while she focused on the task before her.

Their current undertaking had been at the request of the Queen of the Kuni. Raiders had been taking her people and supplies for several weeks. Lady Justice had received a psychic distress call through the TARDIS computer. When they had finally arrived, the Queen herself had been abducted as well.

As Alanah approached the opening of the tunnel, the walls began to open, alleviating their claustrophobic hold on her. She rose slowly, but as she did, large clumps of mud loudly splashed from her chest into the shallow water. Alanah dropped back down cautiously and listened. The trickle of the creek beneath her echoed like a roaring river now that she had reached the mouth of the tunnel. A steady stream of water rained down over the opening from a tunnel above her. The tiny waterfall obstructed her view and drowned out her hearing. Before she stood again, she squeezed the soaking tank top over her chest and discarded it. Her huge breasts stood out proudly in a black lace bra, still caked with orange mud from her ascent through the cramped tunnel.

Alanah approached the opening and peered through the trickling waterfall. She was several yards above an open cavern. She saw no sign of the raiders, or her companions. Alanah placed her hands beneath the falling water, and splashed several scoops onto her face and chest. The icy liquid washed away some of the filth, but left her nipples as hard and sharp as the surrounding rock. She leaned over the edge of the tunnel mouth, and turned to scale down the wall onto the floor of the cavern. The walls of the cave were slick from the splashing of the water, but she was able to make it down to the main level without incident. She snuck quietly behind a thick stalagmite formation to wait on her partners.

As Alanah waited, she heard a soft echo coming from an adjacent corridor. She steeled herself for a fight, though she had no weapons. Justice had forbade the use of any weapons on their missions. She had agreed to go along with their plan to act as clandestine heroes throughout the galaxy, but had insisted that their interference with the course of history would not be violent. They had made it this far under her leadership, so despite the dangerous odds of success, Alanah and Daniel had obeyed.

The soft echoes were getting louder, but not coming any closer. Alanah began to worry that the sounds could be coming from her companions, rather than the enemy. Daniel and Justice had a habit of recklessness on their adventures. This wouldn't be the first time they cost themselves the element of surprise. Frustrated, Alanah crawled softly to investigate. As Alanah approached the source of the echoes, the mysterious noises transformed into moans and gasps.

"Fuck me, baby! Give me that cock," a female voice called. It was answered with grunting and panting.

Alanah crept closer, hugging the wall with her curvy backside, following the sounds of sex. At a bend in the tunnel, she saw a large, muscular man with thick black hair impaling a busty red-head over a rock. The thick flesh of her tits was splayed out on the cool stone, while her strange, new lover rammed her pussy from behind.

"Fucking tear me apart with that huge cock!" the red-headed woman cried. She spotted Alanah approaching and offered her a devilish smile. Her screams got louder as her climax built.

The screaming offered Alanah the opportunity to drown out the sounds of her own movement. She quickly approached them from behind, and implanted a large rock in the back of the man's head. His thrusting ceased, as he slunk to the floor like a limp cock.

The red-head breathlessly interjected, "Oh Alanah, I was almost there, honey. Couldn't you have waited for me to cum first?"

"Dammit Justice! What are you doing? We were trying to do this quietly," Alanah whispered.

Lady Justice stood naked and defiant. "I was being as quiet as I could. He was really giving it to me, though. Poor lad." She looked sadly at the unconscious man on the ground.

"Why were you fucking him in the first place? What about the element of surprise?" Alanah argued.

"Trust me, dear. He was positively shocked. Blame your boyfriend, though. This was Daniel's idea. He told me to distract the guard while he snuck past," Justice answered.

"Where is now?" Alanah asked.

"I don't know. Once I had made an impression on the guard there, he went off ahead. I was trying to get your attention with all the moaning and screaming," Justice explained.

"You got my attention. Thankfully you didn't alert anyone else. Now let's go. Where are your clothes?"

Justice gave a disappointed pout. "Darling, do I really have to? You've obviously lost some of yours as well." She pointed to Alanah's nearly bare chest.

"That's a long story. Come on."

Justice slid back into her shorts and tank-top. The cotton bottoms crept in between Justice's thick buttocks, and the thin tank left little to the imagination. The flesh of her tits snuck out the sides, unimpeded by a bra, leaving her dark nipples to glare through the white fabric.

"I feel so frumpy in this ridiculous get-up. I haven't worn pants in centuries," Justice argued.

Alanah smiled warmly as she approached her statuesque lover. She pulled Justice closely by the waist and planted a series of tongue kisses on the mouth of Lady Justice. Alanah grabbed a handful of the loose tank-top, and cinched it tightly in a knot just below Justice's heaving tits.

"There," Alanah stated. "Much sexier. Come on. Let's go find Dan."

The two girls walked cautiously through the open cavern. Justice followed closely behind Alanah. She watched the young blonde's thick buttocks battle back and forth in the tight khaki shorts she was wearing. The girl's torso was covered in mud, and Justice saw she was bleeding from dozens of scrapes from the cave walls. Her hair was soaked with dirty water.

"I was just thinking about the first time we met, Alanah," Justice interjected, lost in a hazy memory. "You looked just the same, covered in dirt and blood. I could barely restrain myself. That seems like ages ago."

"I remember. If we make it out of here, I'll let you fuck me just like this," Alanah teased.

Suddenly, standing before them was their mutual boyfriend, Daniel. He smiled widely. "Can I watch?"

Alanah smiled with relief. "Maybe. Depends on what you've found."

"They're just up ahead. Probably a dozen of them. They've got the Kuni in cages. Looks like they've been drinking. Might be our lucky day," Daniel answered. He looked at Justice. "How was the guard?" he teased.

"He wasn't able to finish the job, I'm afraid. Lucky for you, Danny-boy, there's not a lot of men that can satisfy me." Justice wrapped herself around Daniel, and felt his thick cock digging into her thigh while they kissed.

Alanah led the group down the corridor that Daniel had explored. The sounds of raucous festivities concealed their approach. In a hollowed out chamber, several large men sat around a table. It was covered in plates piled high with food. Surrounding the plates were piles of gold and jewels equally as high. Several other men were helping themselves to their Kuni prisoners; beating and raping their captives.

Alanah and Justice looked at Daniel. He took several steps forward and closed his eyes. Suddenly he yelled, "Time out!" In a flash, the hulking bodies of the raiders dropped to the ground with a collective thud. The Kuni began screaming in shock at the terrible strength of Daniel's psychic abilities. "Quiet, please," he commanded. The Kuni were immediately silenced. Daniel, Alanah, and Lady Justice entered the now silent hall with ease.

"Justice, you and Daniel start disarming the raiders. I'll find the keys," Alanah ordered.

One by one, the Kuni prisoners were released. They helped their three liberators place the raiders in their former cells after their weapons and clothing had been removed. Alanah ordered a group of them to return to their village for assistance. They would need help returning the raiders' spoils to their rightful places.

The Queen of the Kuni slowly approached Lady Justice with her head bowed in reverence. "You must be the Time Lady we sent for. My gratitude to you and your companions is immeasurable. You may take whatever you wish in return for your selfless actions."

"Nonsense, your grace," Justice answered. She placed a delicate kiss to the forehead of the woman. "We only ask that you keep word of our interference a secret."

"Of course. I understand that you may be the last of your kind. I would not want to draw any further attention to your existence. I will never speak a word of this outside these walls," the Queen vowed.

"Interesting that someone must have spoken of it to you, your majesty," Daniel quipped.

The Queen blushed. "I have only heard legends, young man. Stories. I had hoped they were true. I prayed to our Gods nightly that you would hear my plea. It seems that they answered me. Praise them!"

"Right," Daniel answered sarcastically.

"We should go. Remember our deal," Alanah interjected.

"I will," the Queen answered. She held a finger to her lips, forever sealing the secret between them.

The three companions raced to their ship to depart before anyone else could question them or express their gratitude. This was how they had been operating all these years together. In and out before anyone knew they were there. Obviously, word of their activities had spread. They had been busy lately. The more they attempted to keep their operations a secret, the more attention they were receiving. The calls for help would keep coming, but they would need to be more careful.

Before the ancient door of the TARDIS had closed behind her, Justice had already stripped naked; leaving her adventuring clothes in a sweaty heap at the entrance. Daniel struggled to remove his boots as he watched her saunter over to Alanah.

"Now then, a deal is a deal," Justice proclaimed, as she wrapped her muscular arms around Alanah's waist. Their huge breasts smashed together, only separated by Alanah's bra.

"I should make you wait after the stunt you pulled with that guard," Alanah teased. "You could have gotten us all killed." She feigned flirtatiousness, but there was truth in her accusation.

"Oh, Alanah," Justice responded. "It makes me so horny when you take control. I want you to teach me a lesson." She pulled Alanah in closer, and shoved her tongue into Alanah's mouth.

Alanah let her frustration pass. "Get on your knees, then," she commanded.

Justice knelt obediently in front of the voluptuous blonde. She ran her hands down Alanah's curvy waist and thighs, and deftly unbuttoned her khaki shorts. The filthy material slid heavy to the floor. Justice's hand softly rubbed the dainty patch of hair above Alanah's pussy. The sensation caused Alanah to instinctively grasp at her breasts, squeezing the thick flesh tightly. Justice moved her hands around to Alanah's ass, and pulled the girl's pussy into her face. She started with gentle kisses to her bush, before moving her lips downward.

Meanwhile, Daniel stripped down, and found a comfy spot in the Captain's chair. He slowly stroked his cock while watching the two beautiful women pleasure each other. His cock swelled as Alanah finally removed her bra, leaving all three lovers completely naked in the TARDIS control room.

Alanah pushed Justice's face deeper into her pussy. The Time Lady lashed her tongue back and forth from Alanah's clit to gash, spreading her love juices all around. Justice used her left hand to begin toying with her own sex, while her right continued to dig deep into Alanah's fleshy buttock. As her orgasm built, Alanah began forcefully rubbing Justice's face up and down her snatch like her personal sex toy. Soon the tingling climaxed into a powerful shudder, and Alanah screamed.

"Oh fuck, Justice! You're making me cum. Fuck me!"

Justice increased her tongue movement against Alanah's clit, as the girl rode her face through orgasm. Alanah only remained standing due to Justice's commanding grip around her ass. Justice finished with a series of kisses that lead back up from Alanah's pussy to her huge breasts.

Alanah fought to catch her breath, as she opened her eyes. She finally caught a glimpse of Daniel steadily stroking his cock from afar. He was puffing and writhing in his seat. The tip of his cock was a deep purple, and his left hand squeezed and twisted his balls. She sent him a devilish smile, which he returned.

Justice was on her feet, squeezing and kissing Alanah's tits. Alanah's hands softly rubbed up and down the Time Lady's back as she nursed. Justice stood, prepared to have her lover return the favor, but Alanah had other plans. She crawled away from Justice on her hands and knees, with her round ass held high in the air.

"You said you wanted to fuck me, Justice. Come fuck me," Alanah commanded.

Justice leapt to the ground, and began furiously sucking Alanah's asshole from behind. Alanah squealed, as Justice thrust three fingers deep into Alanah's dripping pussy.

"Oh god yes! Now you're fucking me like you mean it. Deeper!" Alanah cried.

Not knowing whether Alanah meant her ass or pussy, Justice did both. Her tongue writhed around inside Alanah's rectum, as her fingers slid in and out quickly. Soon Alanah was shaking with another series of orgasms.

Daniel had deftly approached the scene unnoticed. He silently waved his throbbing cock in front of Alanah's face. As she came again, she swallowed his member whole, vigorously sucking Daniel off. He pushed himself deeper into her throat, as Alanah let out muffled screams. Soon, he felt his balls begin to boil with his own orgasm. Just as she settled down, Daniel unloaded a healthy dose of cum into her belly. They both collapsed to the ground, just as Justice rose up next to them.

"So, are you going to be a good girl from now on, Justice? Are you going to follow my instructions when we're out in the field?" Alanah flirted.

Justice mockingly held up her hand with fingers crossed. "I swear," she teased.

"I guess there's no hope for you then. We might as well enjoy ourselves while we can," Alanah replied. She sat up and began kissing the Time Lady. Alanah could taste her cum on Justice's lips, and Justice could taste Daniel's on hers.

Their kissing became more frenzied, as Justice pushed Alanah to the ground and straddled her face. Justice's ass hung over Alanah's chest. Daniel slowly ran his cock along Justice's asshole. He was still slick with cum and saliva, so it took little effort to force his rigid member inside of her.

"Oh fuck Danny! You know I love my ass fucked!" Justice cried.

Alanah sucked Justice's clit, and slid two fingers into her pussy. With her left hand, Alanah reached around to Daniel to tickle his balls and ass while he penetrated Justice's rump. Daniel reached around and massaged Justice's huge breasts while he fucked her. The enormous melons swayed back and forth with his thrusts. Soon, the Time Lady exploded, sandwiched between her two lovers.

"Oh god! Here it comes!" Justice cried. Her pussy erupted with juice, showering Alanah's skilled mouth with cum. Justice always squirted when her ass was being fucked. It was part of the reason she loved it so much. Alanah came up for air after the spraying ceased, and let Justice lick and kiss the sticky fluid from her face.

Daniel could feel another load pending. He continued to pound deeper into Justice's ass. As he grew closer, he felt Alanah's tongue exploring his own backside. "Oh shit, Alanah," he groaned. With gusto, his girlfriend drove her face deep into his exposed crack, sucking on his ass while he fucked Justice's. Without warning, a flood of jizz burst into Justice's rectum. Daniel unloaded several thick deposits inside of her, before pulling out and hosing down Justice's back and ass with his love. The white cream ran down the slopes of her ass, crept out of her asshole, and dripped across the lips of her vagina.

Daniel stood and turned, still emptying loads of cum from his cock. Alanah waited patiently as he faced her. He unleashed another series of large bursts of cum across her gorgeous face and breasts. He let her jerk him through to finish, letting his cum spray wildly in every direction.

Once Daniel finally slowed down, Alanah knelt behind Justice, still recovering on her hands and knees, and began licking and sucking Daniel's cum from her asshole.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Alanah," Justice moaned. Justice began ravenously rubbing her own pussy until she was overtaken with another orgasm. "Oh god!" she screamed, before collapsing on the ground, her beautiful ass, still pointing north.

Alanah crawled to the ground next to Justice, and the two women began kissing and rubbing each other until they stopped shaking. Daniel lay down next to Alanah, his still-rigid cock digging into the flesh of her ass. He gently kissed the back of her shoulders and neck, while the two girls lapped up the splattered cum from one another's bodies. They all three lay there, trading kisses, until Alanah suggested a nice long bath.