Lady K and the Hunger

Story Info
Vamp Lord brings his Lady a lusty virgin girl.
3.6k words
4.48
30.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Times of peace have transformed our castle. The halls are clean and the floors shine. Weapons are hung in marvelous displays upon the walls, rather than upon the backs of soldiers. The grounds are green and lush, and the fields are full of ripening crops. Everywhere there is merriment and comfort. No where is this more obvious than the great hall, which once held long tables for seating and feeding the masses who hid within our walls and at which every able body developed strategies. Now a few tables remain, usually piled high with breads and fruits, but the floor has been cleared and polished making room for the profusion of dancers.

Each night as suits my fancy musicians are chosen, and the hall fills with the vibrant souls from our own township, and many from our newly formed allies. Most are girls just coming of age, and some are men, seeking the attentions of these girls. Everyone is welcome here, so long as peace prevails, and it does, so much so that even the guards are able to sneak in a few dances now and then, and even I have been known to take a spin with friends.

This night, although the swirling masses still make me smile, I seem less in the mood for them. I felt no need to ruin their fun, so I simply allowed them to continue without me. I knew, if the musicians are able, or should more talented souls be amid the dancers, the revelry will continue nearly until dawn. I felt a little disappointed in myself, for I had dressed specially for the occasion, in my favorite corset and matching skirts. I wandered the darkened hallways between guest rooms, pondering my moodiness, trailing my fingers restlessly along the mosaic artwork that adorns the walls. I was hungry, and although I know I have no real need to feed at such relaxed times when my magic is not required, I could not shake the need. However, the past has proved that peace will last longer if I don't hunt the mortals who support me, and enemies are both fortunately and unfortunately, no where near.

I continued to meander down the hallways, pleased as ever as I feel the stones of the mosaic beneath my fingers more and more often as smooth and sharp. I have come to my favorite passage. Gradually the light increases and reflects in the gemstones laid into the dragon mosaic of our master corridor. The way here is lit by candles in sconces on the opposite wall, put there for the effect they create, rather than the light itself. As the flames jump and dance the light reflected from the stones does too, painting the opposite wall and the floor with a myriad of tones. For a while I simply watched them, admiring them and the massive dragon, nearly alive, who creates them. I sought out the beast's heart-stone, barely touching it before my own magic recognizes me and with a creak and a pop a sliver of dull grey spell light widens as the hidden door swung inward.

Simon sat at the far wall of the windowless room, reclining in his chair at the end of the canopied bed. He was reading a massive old book, and making notes in another. He didn't immediately acknowledge me, and I wondered for a moment if he missed my entrance during his revere.

--I could smell you poppit, even if I hadn't heard you,-- said a deep, silky voice in my head, --come sit with me.--

Simon closed his books and placed them on the side table, patting his lap. I tried not to appear too eager as I headed toward him. I pretended to find creases in the bed-curtains as I stood just beyond his easy reach. Simon growled, leaning to catch my skirts, pulled me to him and I landed roughly upon my bottom in his lap. I giggled softly, still trying to play hard to get. This is my favorite game, and after hundreds of years it's lost none of it's pleasure.

--Surly little bitch! Tease me, will you?-- his mind voice sounded angry, but there was a sparkle in his eyes and smile on his face. He wrapped one arm around my waist and buried the other hand in the hair at the base of my red, waist length braid, pulling me to him in a brutally passionate kiss. I couldn't help it any longer and I moaned, parting my lips. His tongue danced into my mouth, tickling the roof of my mouth and tracing the sharp edges of my teeth, finally drawing back into his own mouth as mine desperately chased it. He sucked it in suddenly and bit, dragging his sharpening canines through the sensitive muscle. Blood filled my mouth and I began to panic, a deep seated instinct rising despite my familiarity with the situation. I struggled, but his hand shifted to the scruff of my neck, grabbing me, holding me still.

--Shhhh... shhhh... love, I'll only hurt you a little,-- his mind voice grew husky and low, becoming a growl, --trust...--

--Si, Si, you're... it's...-- all at once my mind reeled in a crazy mixture of adrenaline and endorphins as the magic of the feeding began, pain and pleasure morphing into a spirit that possessed me. A low guttural half growl, half moan built, escaping from my throat and roaring from my mind into his. Simon released my tongue and chased it back and forth, from my mouth to his as I felt the blood being drawn from me. Both his arms wrapped around my back and held me firmly, but gently close as I buried all my fingers in his long, dark hair, holding him to me. My vision wavered and pulsed, furthering my dizziness, when I closed my eyes I saw brilliant swirling colors. My nipples hardened against the rough fabric of my corset, fighting the hard boning, as my pussy became hotter and wetter, leaving a moist spot in my skirts beneath me.

Simon can't go without feeding so long as I can, nor can he do most of the spells I can. I've mastered a great deal of magic and learned to tap into some of the deep energy of the earth. This is what sustains me most of the time, so long as I'm not using this energy for my magic, as I can only pull so much. His strength and stamina far exceeds my own, however, and his fighting skills are unparalleled. Together our abilities make us a dynamic force.

Too soon he began to pull away, and the pain began to ebb, as he tried to break the connection before he sickened me. He could drain more from me than from a mortal, with no risk of killing me, but still there were dangers. Once or twice I had ended up unconscious for several days, as I still well remember, but still I held to him, feeding him, loving the experience once I was past the initial, instinctive panic. The danger only made me hotter.

--Stop!-- he thundered, worry plain in voice. He grabbed my braid and wrapped it around one hand, pulling me back enough to close the kiss. A thin ribbon of blood trickled down the corner of my chin and he wiped it away with his thumb, which he sucked clean.

--Suicidal tonight? What's got you in such a self torturing frenzy?-- his brow knitted and he looked at me quizzically.

"Heal yourself, for goodness sake, don't just tease me while you weaken," his voice was harsh with concern, but softened as he added, after a pause, "please, love. Please."

I closed my eyes and invoked the spell that would knit my wounds closed within a few moments, feeling the aching hollowness both in my magic reserves and the pit of my stomach.

--I'm hungry. So much so. In times like this there is no way to feed without planning, and I never plan for so early in the season.--

--I know,-- he replied cryptically, regaining his composure, the fire of my blood flushing his skin and brightening his eyes. There was a look of mischief about him, greater than the usual vitality of his feeding.

--?--

"Shhh, now poppit," his fingers pulled up the hem of my skirts and his hand slipped underneath, creeping up to caress my thigh, testing my wetness. "I have something for you." I could feel a warmth growing under my bottom, his hardness slowly pushing against me.

He cleared his throat and a young woman stepped out from the shadowed corner of the room and curtsied to me. She couldn't have been more than 19 or 20, and she was dressed fit to catch a land baron in a corset and skirts similar to, but simpler than, mine, although she wore a chemise beneath hers, otherwise she'd be labeled a harlot, something I could escape. She was about 5'7" with just a little of the plumpness that denoted our peaceful times. Her long hair was a light auburn brown, braided and pinned in a large bun high on the back of her head. Here and there strands of it had escaped and formed ringlets, framing her face and hanging daintily at the nape of her neck. She glanced at me once or twice and smiled, but blushed and stared back at the floor.

--An innocent young girl, Simon, that's all she is. She's probably never even kissed a boy. Send her out to dance, she might catch an eye and find a place for herself higher than the fields. How could you think I...--

--Shh. Trust me. Just wait.--

He turned to the girl and spoke softly to her, in his most soothing voice. "Speak freely, Theresa, you were bolder earlier. What happened? We would never cause you any lasting harm."

"I know Milord, Lady," she curtsied again, "I've heard how good you are to us, and felt safe in your home even during the battles."

"Well, then, come now, what seems to be the problem now?"

--She watched me feed you Simon.-- My head reeled again at the recollection so fresh in my mind. --It's the sort of stuff they tell the little ones to scare them into behaving. She probally...--

Simon pinched the soft flesh of my inner thigh harshly, and I whimpered, resting my head on his shoulder. "Hush, you," he scolded, "I'd like to hear her speak."

"I saw... then you..." her brow creased and she looked at Simon, then at me, "I mean, are you all right?"

I smiled weakly, but had no idea what to say to her. I had nothing which would sooth her fear without confirming all the rumors she'd heard that I preferred remain rumors, no matter how true. Theresa stared back at the floor for a moment, then glanced at Simon's elbow between my exposed knees, her eyes following his forearm as it disappeared beneath my skirts to where it must be, and indeed was, stroking me gently, spreading my wetness. She looked suddenly away, her face growing crimson.

"My lady puts me ahead of herself, tonight at least. She's hungry, and I'm afraid I've made it worse, and teased her too. She's quite out of sorts." He paused and contemplated, his voice growing serious. "Anything you say to us, dear, will not leave this room. Your secrets are as safe with us as ours are with you."

The implications did not escape this shy young woman, and I expected her to be put off by them and ask to leave, but she sighed and seemed to relax some. "I'm sorry, My Lady, if I should not have been so presumptuous, but I've seen you with the other Lady, like you, here, out when we dance... once I saw you kiss her, really kiss... and I've heard some people... and so I asked Lord Simon if you were really his Lady in love, or just..."

She took a deep breath and sighed. She seemed to grow more confidant as she realized she could trust us and sensed no mortal peril. I began to see the boldness Simon had spoken of. She smoothed her skirts in an effort to collect herself and began again. "What I really want is someone to talk with. I can't talk to my parents, nor the priest. It's just too..." she hesitated.

"Unnatural?" I smiled, showing canines, knowing I had grown even paler since feeding Simon, and likely still was. "Whatever it is, I assure you, most things regarded as unnatural are not."

Simon smiled, and caressed me again, sneaking a finger inside my folds, delightfully torturing me. I buried my face in his neck, trying to hide the desperation it displayed. I let one leg fall from his lap, parting my legs further, growling softly into his ear and moaning as his finger, and another, slipped at last deep inside me, his thumb coming to rest on my swollen clit and beginning a slow, tormenting circling. He kept the game going just enough to drive me too wild to care about what was proper. This seemed, also, to make Theresa less concerned with appropriateness as well and she began to speak freely, as Simon had invited her to.

"I've kissed boys, I have, and once or twice a Gentleman here has tried to catch my fancy, but I just don't feel anything, at least nothing like what the other girls have talked about. Some of my friends have bedded the Gentlemen in exchange for trinkets or favors and some of them just love it. I don't understand." She looked down into my lap again, watching as the too gentle movement of Simon's hand caused movement in the folds of my skirts. I raised my head to look at her, wondering if she could possibly mean what I thought she did.

"I mean, I understand the act, conception and all that, but not the feelings." She sighed and looked up, her eyes meeting mine. "Then I saw you and your Lady friend, the way you danced, so close, like a couple. I watched you, and then when you kissed her..." Theresa bit her bottom lip for a moment and blushed. "I wanted to be her," she whispered. "I thought about what it would feel like, your lips on mine, your arms around me, supporting me. It made my knees weak and my head spin. I'd even let you bite me, if it's anything like when I saw you and Lord Simon earlier. I thought he was hurting you, but then you looked like you wanted it, like you needed it." She looked down at the floor. "Kind of like you do now."

--I told you to trust me. And you were going to have me send her away.-- He pinched my clit and withdrew his fingers as my body tightened from the shock.

Theresa misunderstood my surprise and began to move away. "I'm sorry. This was wrong. I was wrong to..."

"No!" I blurted out, more forcefully than I had intended to. "You caught me off guard, and he," I glared at Simon, who smiled, licking one finger then the other, "made sure you did. Scheming little..."

I stood up and looked back at Theresa, placing my hands reassuringly on her shoulders. "You can't possibly know what you're getting into here. You don't want to do something you'll regret." I paused, then added emphatically, "I don't want to do something you'll regret."

She seemed almost indignant suddenly, standing with her hands on her hips, staring me strait in the eyes, unwavering. "What if I wouldn't? What if I really had thought about it? What if we've been planning this for weeks? MiLord told me you'd get hungry, said he could see it building, and that you'd hardly be able to resist. He said I could watch him feed, and if it didn't frighten me I could say my piece." Her voice softened and her eyes grew moist. "Please? I want to know if I can feel those things. I don't mind being different, but I don't want to be unfeeling." A single tear rolled down her cheek, and I remembered when I had felt that way, confused, just wanting to know, wishing someone could show me. I wiped the tear away with my thumb and caressed her jawline.

Though Simon remained in his chair, watching us, I felt him push me with his mind, it couldn't have been stronger if he'd stood up and shoved me. --She means it. We have talked, she knows she can trust you not to kill her... and you need her.-- Concern colored his mind voice, --you're pining away.--

She stared into my eyes, pleading with me with her mind. I was beaten. Simon was right, I couldn't resist. "You sure?" I asked, caressing her cheek, both hoping and fearing that she'd say no, but she nodded, and I waited no longer. I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply, pressing my lips against hers, feeling their warmth, and, after a moment, their response. Her knees weakened as I pressed her to me, feeling our corsets clash. I supported her and drew her to the bed with me, kissing her again as I sat her beside me, gently I nibbled at her bottom lip, careful not to hurt her, until she parted her lips and welcomed my tongue. She moaned loudly and her breathing grew heavy as I loosened her laces, pushing her chemise off her shoulders, revealing her delicate skin and the swell of her breasts. One eyelet at a time I undid her laces, and as inch after inch of flesh was exposed I trailed my kisses down her neck and at last to her breasts as they burst free. She cried out as I pulled one, already hard, nipple into my mouth and suckled it, biting gently, while I teased the other between my fingertips, rolling it and pulling it. With my free hand I gathered her skirts into my hand and pulled them up, sliding my hand beneath them, caressing her thigh, hearing her suddenly gasp, and she held her breath.

I looked up at her and was pleasantly surprised to see her watching me, biting her lip, anticipating. I stopped to hold her gaze and she breathed again, panting, whimpering. Still I waited. Finally she arched her back, reaching to pull my head back to her breast, pushing it back into my mouth. With her other hand she searched for mine, pulling it toward her quivering pussy. When I cupped it at last she was soaked with a wetness that rivaled my own and I moaned into her. I heard a laugh from behind me and remembered suddenly that Simon was watching us, both from his chair and in my mind.

Neither Theresa nor I could wait any longer and I sank two fingers deep within her, stroking her from the inside as my thumb deftly circled and flicked her hardened clit. I trailed my kisses back up to her neck kneeling beside her, fingers still swirling within her, other hand at the scruff of her neck, pulling her up to me. Her breathing grew faster, her moans nearly constant as her climax began to build, and when I found that button within her she screamed out in ecstasy, arching up against me as I plunged my teeth into her neck tasting her orgasm in her blood, feeling it climb higher still as the magic of the feeding began, too lost within it to feel the shifting of the bed as Simon climbed up behind me. I felt him caress me with his mind, thought kisses everywhere, while he pulled me, ever so slightly, toward him, kneeling behind me, pulling my skirts up and caressing me gently, spreading my flooding wetness.

He entered me slowly, careful not to break the spell, until he filled me completely and found our rhythm. With Theresa's blood coursing into me and Simon with me in my mind, tasting it with me, kissing it from my lips though his body remained behind me, thrusting into me I felt my own climax beginning to build and I growled, low and guttural, as I released Theresa's neck, knowing I'd kill her if I didn't. With my last coherent thought I invoked the spell to heal Theresa's wound and lost myself as her lips found mine and her arms wrapped around me. I held her as Simon and I came together melding our minds, feeling him swirl around me, knowing his touch everywhere, feeling our cum tickle my thigh as it ran out and down in a flood of passion. I felt both their warmths spreading through me, vitalizing me again, as I blissfully lost my mind.

Hours later I felt a hand on my cheek, and came to, Simon's body still spooned up to mine behind me, and me with one arm around Theresa. She caressed me and kissed me gently.

"It's morning. I have to go, or they'll talk. Can I come back tonight?"

"No," I said dramatically, "you can't!"

She looked as if she was going to cry, and looked puzzled when I smiled.

"You'll need a days of rest to recover."

"Then you want me back," she said hopefully.

"I was hoping you'd do me the honor," I whispered, "of coming to see me whenever you like, although I shouldn't feed from you for several weeks I would really enjoy your company. I find you thoroughly delicious."

She grinned at me, sufficiently paled to be put to bed by any rational mortal.

"Don't let them bleed you, and eat well."

"Yes, My Lady," she said coyly as she slipped out of bed and headed for the door.

"And Theresa..."

"Yes?"

"Let them talk."