Lady Lazarus

Story Info
His gf won't have sex whilst awake!
4.1k words
3.86
26k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on" Xue whined.

Darterrius didn't hear her words, he was laying on his stomach in Xue's room trying to finish his homework.

"Give it up." She said straddling his back. "I wanna watch TV!"

"Give me a minute." Darterrius said turning a page in his note book before writing more.

Xue laughed then stuck a finger in her mouth, moistened it before jamming it in Darterrius' ear.

"Fuck off!" He said waving a hand by his ear.

Giggling Xue stuck a finger from each hand in her mouth then attacked both his ears simultaneously!

"Ah!!" Darterrius roared as he dropped his pencil to cover his ears.

When he realized he wouldn't be able to finish his homework, or defend himself; he went on the offensive! Grabbing petite Xue by the hips he rolled her onto her back, then moved his fingers to tickle her sides where she was most venerable. She wriggled and shrieked loudly, but didn't try to stop him, she was in heaven.

Darterrius had been in this position before, both of them very close together, wrestling and laughing. This time he was going to push his luck, and see where the winds of fate would take him.

He had an erection from the moment she straddled him, now it was time to put it to use. He moved closer between her legs; Xue fully embraced him, she even let him press his hardness against the warmth of her crotch. She however had over plans, when he closed his eyes to move in for a kiss, she grabbed a nipple of his and twisted tightly.

"Ow!" He cried out in surprise.

Like a boxer who just threw an uppercut, Xue took this moment to follow up her big punch, she commenced tickling Darterrius' ribs; which was his weakest spot. He tried to dry hump her with all his might, but despite her short stature, she was able to hold her own in any battle of tickles.

Thwarted and frustrated Darterrius retreated to catch his breath. She didn't say no or stop, but... he was confused. Most chicks would had either fucked him, or told him to fuck off.

"I'm feeling tired..." Xue said stretching.

"Tired? I thought you wanted to watch TV?" Darterrius said challenging her.

"It's the time change." She said eyes closed.

"We're both from the same time-zone! And I'm not zonked!" He said to the sleeping Xue.

Unsure of what to do next, he picked up his books and moved towards the door. Looking at back at Xue, she was laid on her back, fast asleep legs parted. She was five foot six, slim with the body of a runner, and her skin was a natural tanned olive complexion.

She was a Chinese-Canadian girl, that had been the source of many great days, and an equal number of frustrating nights.

He was torn as what to do next, she had pulled this sleepy routine every time they came close to doing it. Should he snuggle up with her and join her in slumber, or fuck her in her sleep? Confused he let himself out.

Sexually frustrated Darterrius wandered the halls of the dorm, ignoring friends as he walked aimlessly. He liked Xue, and it was obvious that she liked him too, but how could he take it to the next level? She was unlike any other woman he had met before.

"Hey fuck-face!" Shouted a voice when Darterrius bumped into someone. "Watch where you're going!"

Darterrius looked up to apologize when he saw with whom he collided.

"What's up my Brotha!" He said smiling with his fist in the air in solidarity.

"I ain't Malcom X, you ain't Martin Luther King Jr." Tyreese said, "And I ain't you're brotha!"

"Of course we is!" Darterrius replied. "We all call Mother Africa home!"

Tyreese smacked his head in frustration. "Ugh... what-you want white boy?"

Tyreese put his arm around Tyreese's shoulder as he spoke. "First, I'm not white."

Tyreese looked up and down at his friend, Darterrius was six foot tall and possessed strong African features. His friend owned a large flat flared nose, but his skin was as pink as... Tyreese shook his head, he needed to put that redhead behind him.

"Sure you ain't. So what else is bothering you?" Tyreese said walking with Darterrius.

"I needs your advice!" Darterrius said loudly.

Tyreese couldn't handle all the noise going into his ear from Darterrius, it was giving him a headache. He pushed Darterrius' arm off of him, then kept walking.

"Get a tan, have a bath, then gits me a set of ear plugs!" Tyreese said laughing.

Darterrius couldn't help but laugh as well; Tyreese always had a way of cheering him up.

"It's about girls, or one girl in particular." Darterrius said.

"Yo, you got until I reach muh wheels ta tell me 'boutit." Tyreese stated.

"You have a car?" Darterrius said in mock surprised, "Ain't you from da hood?"

Tyreese stopped in his tracks, he didn't want to reveal how he got his car. "Uh... ah know how ta jack uh `64 just like mammy!"

"That's my boy!" Darterrius said holding his hand up for a high-five, which Tyreese slapped.

Changing subjects quickly, Tyreese asked. "So who's the unlucky lady?"

"It's Xue." Darterrius said.

"Man, jus cuz I'm dating the only other Asian chick at this red neck school, don't mean I'm a slanty-eyed expert!" Tyreese declared.

"Nah, that ain't it." Darterrius stammered, a it embarrassed. "Well its part of it, but not entirely. They are roommates!"

"You got a point." Tyreese admitted. "All I can say is hint that you got money, but not too much."

"Huh?" Darterrius said. "She ain't no blood suckin 49ner... or I don't think so?"

"Oh... well try Timothy." Tyreese said unlocking his car door. "That white boy got a piece of her, he'd know better than I."

Darterrius halted and made a funny face, he wasn't used to Tyreese dropping the hood talk.

"Better than I?" He mused.

"Whatever fool!" Tyreese said sitting down. "He dated her, so he'd know best."

With that Tyreese drove away. Darterrius was an adopted kid from Syracuse, he didn't have any cash of his own, he relied a scholarship, and not his adoptive folks for school. He'd have to skip pretending to be as rich as Crassus, and speak with Timothy.

Minutes later he was banging away at Timothy's door.

"Open up dick-wad!" He called, "I know you're in there!"

Connor opened the door, all sweaty and dishevelled. He looked at Darterrius as if he had travelled back in time to assassinate him.

"Who sent you?" Connor said sternly. "What do you want from me?"

In a very bad German accent Darterrius replied. "Connor, I was sent from 2001 to save you from making an ass of yourself."

Connor frowned, then set a stern look on his face before walking into the hallway and disappearing in the crowd.

Darterrius shrugged before continuing in his bad accent, "Where is Timothy, I am here to save him as well!"

"Yo cyborg!" Timothy called within the room, "I'm over here."

"What's up with spaz-o?" Darterrius said walking into the room.

Timothy looked up from the boots he was polishing to speak. "Who knows, he's been weird for while now."

"Dude, you shoulda seen his last roommate!" Darterrius declared as he took a seat.

"So what's up?" Timothy asked. "I know you didn't come to help me clean my boots!"

The two men chuckled before Darterrius finally spoke. "I wanted to ask you about Xue."

Timothy set down his boot before rising to close the door, Darterrius almost laughed his friend was acting as weird as Connor!

"What about her?" Timothy asked.

"Well you guys dated right?" Darterrius said in a worried tone.

"Yeah, so? We're broken up now, and have been for a while." Timothy said in a tone he'd use with a judge.

"Come-on man!" Darterrius pleaded. "I like her, and I think she likes me too, but... well, I can't seem to figure it out!"

Timothy picked up his boot, and returned to his polishing. "Does she fall asleep every time you think she wants to have sex?"

"Yeah?" Darterrius said dumbfounded.

"Have you try touching her while she slept?" Timothy asked.

Darterrius made a disgusted face as he shook his head no.

Timothy leaned closer to whisper. "Have you fucked her in her sleep?"

Darterrius stood up to yell a loud, "No Fucking way!"

Timothy ignored him, he kept on moving his rag in tight circles to give his boot a bright sheen. Darterrius however put the pieces of the puzzle together then sat down.

"Do you mean..." He said in a quiet tone.

"Yes." Was Timothy's reply.

Darterrius had to process this information, it didn't make sense. Timothy waited several long moments before he spoke up.

"I'll explain it to you, but you'll have to promise to keep it secret." Timothy said to a nodding Darterrius. "You cant tell anyone! Especially Xue! Now help me find my bible."

Once Darterrius swore an oath of silence, Timothy explained the mystery that was Xue.

"She has a sleeping fetish, whereby she pretends to be asleep, and she gets taken advantage of." Timothy said in a hushed tone.

Darterrius nodded his head in agreement; he was so amazed that words escaped him.

"I was like you, frustrated and confused. One night I was drunk, she was asleep... well I guess you can figure out what happened next. After that night she was holding my hand and allowing me to kiss her." He said to his eager friend.

Darterrius didn't want to admit it, but he was getting hard at hearing about this. At first he thought that having sex with a woman pretending to sleep was gross, but in theory it was no different than banging a hot chick! If anything it'd be better, since there wouldn't be any fake moans.

"There are some rules I discovered by hit and miss." Timothy cautioned. "She is actually awake, so don't try to hard to wake her, like real pinches, or shaking her. If she wakes up, she'll be pissed, and you won't be getting laid."

"Next, wear a condom every time! She's on the pill, but it's the polite thing to do." Timothy said. "They are in her night stand in the top drawer. She'll let you know when not to use them."

"Lastly, the key words for her are that she's tired or needs a nap. If she's asleep already, that's ok too." Timothy explained to him.

Darterrius could feel his cock leaking, if he wasn't in jeans, he'd have an awful stain.

"When you're done, make an effort to clean up. She likes when you make it seem as if nothing happened, so put back on clothes, tidy up messes, that sort of thing." Timothy said to a smiling Darterrius. "If after all that cleaning she is still asleep, that means she wants a second, or third round."

"That sounds like a lot to remember." Darterrius said.

"It is, but if you remember them, you'll do ok." Timothy said.

Darterrius stood up, thinking that it was over; unsure how to end things he held out his hand.

"One last thing." Timothy cautioned. "If she doesn't pretend to fall asleep, or doesn't invited you to sleep over doesn't mean she hates you, well it could, but not always."

Darterrius chuckled at this, he knew how women could go from hot to cold.

"It just means she's on her period, or you left her too raw; or she really does need to sleep!" Timothy said with a smile.

Darterrius gave him a high-five and left the room in a hurry. Timothy dropped his boot and swore.

"I forgot to tell you why we broke up!" He said to the empty room.

Darterrius was running down the hall! He felt so alive, and energized! He leapt over the legs of people sitting in the hall and dashed around small groups. Seeing Connor out of the corner of his eye, he stopped in his tracks. From the second floor window, he saw him getting into Tyreese's car.

Confused, he muttered to himself. "That little bitch is T-dog's problem now!"

Shaking his head, he forgot about them, he had a more important goal to achieve. Stopping at Xue's door, he took a moment to catch his breath. He didn't really have a plan, he just figured that he'd sneak into the room and ravage Xue!

Turning the door nob, he was surprised to see that it was unlocked. His heart started beating so hard and fast that he could feel the thumping in his ears. Opening the door he saw her laying on the bed, in the same pose as before. He decided he'd pull off her shorts, eat her out, fuck her, then pull off the condom to jizz on her cunt!

It sounded so simple and easy, all he had to do was sneak over to the bed. Each step he took was slow and deliberate, he didn't want her to notice his approach, even if she were awake!

Looking up at her again, he failed to watch his step; he kicked Xue's school books, making a loud banging sound. He instantly froze, and debated jumping to the floor to hide!

Xue stirred, then spoke with eyes closed. "Is that you Darterrius?"

Darterrius felt like he was having a heart attack! Technically he was doing a break and enter, to be followed by a rape. His life flashed before him; should he run, stay... then it popped in his head.

"I'm Santa Claus dear." He said with a smile. "Your tree is broken and I've come to take it away for replacement."

Xue giggled, Darterrius breathed a sigh of relief as she spoke. "But Santa, I don't own a tree..."

"Ho, Ho, Ho! You can see my dilemma then." He said in a deep jolly voice.

"Do you wanna watch some TV?" She asked.

Feeling glum about getting caught at his moment of victory, Darterrius frowned as he said. "Yeah, sure."

He sat next to Xue on the bed, and she cuddled close to him. His erection shrank away, leaving that odd sensation of pre-squirt cooling in his draws. She found a movie that had already started, and they both agreed to watch it, however twenty minutes into it Darterrius was so confused by the plot that he felt sleepy.

Awaking, he found that he was spooning with Xue, and more importantly he was rock hard! The TV was off, and the room was dark. His heart raced as he debated his options; should he go back to sleep, or follow thru on his earlier plan and pork the lady in his arms?

His indecision didn't last long, for he discovered quickly what had woken him. It was Xue! She was grinding her ass against him in an effort to get him hard, she had also moved his hands so that one cupped her breast, and the between her legs.

He steadied his breathing as he waited for her to finish placing him where she wanted his hands and organ. Now it was just a matter of closing the deal! He squeezed her breast, it was small with a tight protruding nipple hard against his palm. Darterrius also noticed that she wore no brassiere.

Slowly he moved that hand down her firm body to her stomach, then under her shirt to find her waiting breast again. His other hand was not idle during this time. She had a pair of short shorts on; he pressed his middle finger again where he judge her clitoris should be.

Xue moaned softly, it wasn't the waking noise that most women made, but rather the dream-like sound of pleasure you hear during the early stages of morning sex. Darterrius at that moment realized that she was serious about sleep sex, it was no joke!

Pressing harder on her clitoris he imagined that she was getting wetter with each mini-rotation his finger made. He knew that his own animal instincts were taking over, he was no longer a man, but a beast, or Neanderthal!

He could feel the moisture growing on the front of her shorts; wanting more of her precious waters, he jammed his hand under the elastic. When he found her opening, it was like an underwater cave, it was wet and oozing it's own lubricant.

Sinking his finger deeper he was rewarded with another quiet moan from Xue. He knew she was ready! Pulling out, he pulled her shorts down over her tight athletic ass. He then freed his manhood, which he judged to be worthy an Olympic gold medal, since he used one hand.

At this point he was ready to ram into her tight little box when he realized that he didn't have a condom. He was fingering her with vigour when it crossed his mind, he pulled his arm away, but he could only reach far enough; he needed to untangle himself from her completely.

When he tried to pull his other arm out he wasn't able too, Xue had pinched it against her shoulder. At first he was going to yank his arm out, however he remember Timothy's words, she indeed had let him know how she stood on the condom issue.

Rolling back to snug up behind her, he parked the head of his penis at the outside of her pussy lips. In Darterrius opinion, most chicks would push their ass back and envelope his cock. Not Xue, she laid there was silent as before, as if she were asleep.

He found this creepy for a moment, but banished the thought when he considered that she just hinted he forgo a rubber. Like Commodore Perry long ago, he decided to push forth into the Orient unknown.

Women had told him in the past that his hammerhead really was huge; he'd usually blush and forget about it. However when he tried to push his hammer into Xue, he realized that he had a square peg for her round hole.

He was tempted to push harder, he could feel her juices on his pee hole, but it wasn't enough to coat his hammerhead. He brought his hand up to his mouth for a healthy hork of saliva. Once applied to the head it was able to cross Xue's barrier.

He could have sworn that he heard her gasp as he pushed into her. Darterrius was convinced that poor Timothy wasn't the hung-hero he portrayed himself as!

With two inches of man-beef in his sleeping friend, Darterrius decided to give her a moment to adjust. He could hear her soft breaths in time with his, the room was dead quiet and the hallway beyond equally silent.

When Xue stopped breathing, Darterrius began to panic once again, did she die from his monster-sized wang? He opened his mouth to speak, to ask if she was alright, and that's when he felt it. Her tight little pussy squeezed upon his cockhead unlike any other woman had in the past!

Once she came, there was more than enough lubrication to get things going. He pushed the rest of his log down her river, based on her now ragged breathing, he judged her to be a terrible actress.

Usually Darterrius would jam his cock in all the way in, wait for his partner to adjust then step off with a power jackhammer of sex. This time however he was eager to nut as fast as possible, for he was convinced that Xue would not give him a repeat performance.

He held her tightly by breast and hip as he thrusted his pelvis back and forth into her. Her nipple felt hard under his fingers as he tugged on it. He wondered what they looked like in the dark as he spoon-sexed with her.

Most chicks would put on quite the performance at this stage of the game. He pounced with a furry that left his ears ringing from the slaps of their skin. Xue however made soft moans, which he guessed as real.

Feeling the end drawing near, he brought his other hand up to her other breast, his arms criss-crossed her body holding her steady as he slowed his pace before he came. It felt so good, and comfortable holding her like that, all her teasing truly was a build up to this moment.

When he exploded he buried his face into Xue's back. Darterrius wanted to roar like a Lion, as the true king of the jungle, but he remembered how Xue disliked being 'woken' up.

He could feel his cum being expelled from his body and spat into hers, and much like a ragging river, he felt it burst it's levies and ooze out along the sides of his penis. His nose was filled with the smell of sweat, jizz and Xue's fruity shampoo. Try as he might, Darterrius could not stay awake.

When he re-awoke, it was still dark, it could have been seconds, or even twenty-four hours! Either way, he knew what he had to do next. Standing up he made his way to Xue's latrine to moisten a face cloth.

Upon his return he wiped away his cum, and cleaned her up. He could feel the goosebumps that formed on her legs from the chill of the cloth, but she didn't speak up to complain. He took her silence as a good sign.

A thought crossed his mind, perhaps he should clean out the wade of goo he left in her tight little womb? It sounded like a brilliant idea to Darterrius, so he pressed down on the top of her pussy, the shaved area above her clitoris.

12