Lady Midnight's Mox Ch. 01

Story Info
An erotic encounter between a Domme and her submissive.
1.9k words
4.27
25.4k
4

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is the first of a series of stories that are re-writes of fantasy conversations between my submissive and I. While the sharing of ideas in this lifestyle is a great thing, I request that none of my work is used without my expressed consent because they are for him, which he has graciously given permission to share. Feedback is always appreciated. Enjoy.

*

Sitting naked together, curled up under a blanket on the couch you place your chin on my shoulder, nuzzling my neck and I get the hint that you are looking for some playtime rather than down time. You whisper "I don't want to beg for your attentions but will if you have to my Lady."

"It would certainly be hard to beg wearing a hood though." I turn my face to you with a sly smile crossing my lips.

"Mmmm I bet."

I move out from under the blanket, wrapping my robe tighter around me I retrieve a few items from the playroom. Returning I hold up your leather hood for you to slide your head into. I lock a collar over the base of it, attaching a leather leash and leading you around waiting to see how much you'd run into trying to get to the bedroom. Laughing when you knock on a wall and stumble over other items, I can see you're frustrated. Audibly patting the bed, you know to climb onto all fours keeping your knees on the edge, presented for examination. I carefully inspect 'my' cock, balls and hole for cleanliness, a good shave and thorough enema; hearing a pleasurable moan through the hood when my hand makes contact with your flesh. Without any warning I push two fingers into your tight hole while taking a firm grip on your cock, whispering "Who do these belong to boy?"

"You Lady Midnight."

"Good boy."

I keep working my fingers deep in your ass, feeling 'my' cock get impossibly hard. Just as quickly as I penetrated, I pull away and demand that you lay on your back. After flipping yourself over I cuff your wrists up above your head and move your knees to your chest, telling you not to move an inch to which you reply with a nod. I run my nails down your chest then quickly take 'my' cock into my mouth, just a short but hard suck before moving on, not wanting you cumming just yet. You moan into the hood, just loud enough for me to hear your disappointment that my moist mouth is no longer around your shaft. Slowly I rub cold lube into your slutty hole with one hand, and all over my strap on with the other.

"I've picked an especially large one tonight for you to take boy"

"I'm your slut Lady Midnight, yours to use as you see fit."

Moving over you, holding your knees to your chest, I press down and all the way the length of the dildo in a single swift motion, hearing you whimper through the hood at the sudden pain.

"You like being my slut eh pet? I might have to start calling you that more often."

You nod vigorously in response. Between thrusting hard and deep into your boycunt, I reach down and stroke 'my' cock, spitting on you when needing the bit of lubricant, but never taking you over the edge. I have other plans for 'my' cock; this is just a warm up.

"Ah be as extreme as you want Lady Midnight, please use me!" I hear you cry out from the hood, like you know what I am thinking. Normally I don't allow outbursts like that, but I would rather not break my rhythm to punish you. I want you to have a really good stretch tonight before I'm done and reach for a smaller dildo I set nearby earlier, working it in with my thrusts. After a few moments, I'm fucking you deep with both cocks, hearing the muffled cries and seeing you pulling at the binds, making me go harder and faster. I can see the typical response of your body when you're just about to cum and stop dead, pulling both cocks out and grabbing your cockhead tight to ease you away from the edge.

"Mmmm"

"Not yet slut, I still have plans for 'my' cock."

Once you've finally calmed down, I stretch out your legs and cuff them to the bedposts so you are spread eagle and completely exposed. You can hear me shuffling around with some things, unable to see, but feel something sliding over 'my' cock. Immediately you realize it's a pump when that first suction tugs away at your already hard member. I hear the whimpering again and slap your inner thigh telling you to stop being a pussy bitch and take it.

"Yes Lady Midnight!"

I've been denying you my pussy for quite some time; ensuring that I could be nice and tight tonight for my maximum pleasure after pumping you up. I can see your cock throbbing in the tube already with only one pump, so I continue until you're visibly strained. You're moaning that it aches badly but I show little empathy. Once you've reached the max, I pull the tube off, and lick along 'my' super sensitive cock, not that I need it for lube; I'm already dripping my juices down my thighs. Quickly I undo the restraints, tell you to get on all fours so I can slide beneath you and without taking off your hood, guide you by 'my' cock to my smooth, wet lips. You moan loudly as you feel the heat radiating from my cunt. Grabbing a hold of your collar I pull you down and kiss you through the hood, frustrating you even more that you are denied the simplest pleasures like a kiss.

I whisper to you "fuck me slut, and you better not even think about cumming in me."

"Yes Lady Midnight." I can hear a tinge of disappointment in your response.

I wrap my legs around your waist to help guide you, letting you sloppily grope at my body until you find my breasts to play with while you fuck deep into me. The feeling is almost too overwhelming; the hot tightness of my pussy and the new sensation of being so large and hard almost are too much for you to bear, pleading me to cum.

"Not before I get to cum you stupid boy, listen to me the first time."

"Forgive me Lady Midnight."

I slip a bullet vibe between our bodies and work it on my clit to bring me to orgasm much harder and faster. Without even seeing the look on my face, you feel my orgasm wash over me as my pussy clenches down hard on your cock. It's too much for you to handle and before you can hold back you explode deep in my pussy with an intense animalistic groan like I have never heard from you before. Before you even realize what you've done, I have you on your back and tearing off your hood. You gasp in shock seeing anger flashing across my eyes as the hood exposes my face to you. I grab your throat and slap you hard across the face, yelling at you for being a sloppy worthless whore for not following orders. I straddle over your face and press my pussy down, demanding that you clean me out completely. Immediately you get your tongue to work, burying it deep between my lips.

"You should consider yourself lucky for this small favor considering your transgression slut."

Once I'm satisfied you have me cleaned out, I grab you by the collar dragging you to the bathroom to you whimpering "Thank you Lady Midnight, I'm not worthy!"

Forcing you into the tub, I tie your hands behind your back, and bind your ankles together and then rope it all to the faucet so you can't go anywhere. I position myself over your face and proceed to piss all over you, turning away abruptly to clean myself off and leaving you there to consider how you can't control yourself.

Completely spent, exhausted and unable to go anywhere you adjust to a comfortable - yet still wet - position and doze off. After a while I return back into the bathroom and jolt you awake with a blast of cold water from the shower, calling you a lazy whore for falling asleep during your punishment rather than thinking about what you did. I untie you just enough that you can shower yourself clean from the golden shower I gave you previously, watching you closely as you soap up. Noticing my attention, you move seductively as you rub across your skin, giving me a little show. Once I know your ass is soaped up good, I move in behind you and without warning push a plug up your ass. This one attaches to the shower head and almost at once you're filled with a direct flow enema.

I can tell you're full from the slight dissention of your stomach and loud moaning; I cap off the water part and pump up the plug so none of the water is going anywhere. I join you in the shower, and while you are full and starting to cramp, make you completely wash my body. All this is making you hard again and I never got that second orgasm I wanted the first time around. Leaning back against the shower wall, I make you fuck me right there despite any difficulty from being so full of water.

"Make me cum and I'll release the plug boy."

"Mmmm yes"

"Yes?"

"Yes Lady Midnight, forgive me."

I growl "Just shut up and make me cum slut. Do your job."

"Yes Lady."

But with the enema making things hard to do, you are sloppy and can't get a good rhythm going. Your careless fucking is frustrating me and I just push you away, demand that you put your mouth to better use than you could 'my' disappointing cock with the refusal to release the enema before you make me cum.

I grab your hair, keeping your face close to my pussy, feeling your tongue working frantically at my clit because the cramping is becoming too much to handle and the urges to release are intense. Finally after what seems like eternity to you, I moan loud and cum all over your face. True to my word, I reach down and release the inflated dildo and let it slide out of your ass along with the stream of water. Leaving you on your hands and knees moaning uncontrollably, I tell you to hurry up and clean yourself up while I head to the bedroom with a towel.

"Yes Lady Midnight." Your voice is weak and your head hangs in humiliation.

You finish up and find me lying in the bed, inviting you in with open arms. I pull you close to me, letting you rest your head on my breasts, allowing you to kiss and suck them softly while I hold you tightly, whispering how well you've done and proud I am that you are my boy. You look up at me with complete love and trust, all expressed with a simple smile. I kiss your forehead and run my fingers through your hair. Both of us completely exhausted, we fall asleep in each other's arms.