Lady Midnight's Mox Ch. 03

Story Info
Mox gets to play first before the tables are turned.
1k words
4.18
12.5k
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You drop to your knees after coming in the door, calling out to me that you are home. Taking my hand, after coming down the hallway you gracefully kiss the back of my hand, nuzzling your cheek against it afterward. I move my hand to wrap it around the back of your neck. While I rub the back of your head I ask if you had a good day, to which you reply with a yes. I grip your hair tight and pull you close so you're looking at me eye to eye.

Calmly I remark "Yes what?"

Quickly you change your answer, "Yes Lady Midnight"

"Good boy, always a good idea to correct yourself quickly."

Releasing my grip I tell you to stand, giving you a playful slap on the ass while sending you off to put things away and get changed into your leather pants and harness. Doing as you're told, you start picking things up when you suddenly hear the sound of steps coming down the hall way. Turning around you see me in the doorway dressed in a corset, leather skirt, and boots, holding your play collar in my hand. I snap my fingers and you come to my side, we have a moment for a passionate kiss as I slide the collar around your neck. Taking my finger through the ring of the collar I lead you to the living room, and instruct you to undress, forgetting my earlier order of what I wanted you dressed in before. I guide you to lie on the floor, sit on the couch myself and place both my feet on your chest, pressing the boots hard against your flesh.

"Stay still boy while I relax for a few"

While you lay there you begin to rub my legs, slowly trying to reach higher, but you are met with a slap to the arm. "Naughty boy. Trying to take more than offered eh? Behave or there won't be a reward later."

You relax as one of my boots plays with the tip of 'my' cock only teasing while I laugh silently to myself, watching you get hard under the toe. Grabbing your collar I pull you up to a seated position, meeting with a quick kiss, making you wanting more. Pulling a leash out, I lead you to our room. You hesitate in the doorway resisting me, seeing a smile spread across my face instead of anger, "Oh you want to play like that eh pet?"

"Mmmm."

You close your eyes and prepare to be beat, but instead you feel my hands rubbing down your back and slightly scratching. I can tell that you are slowly letting your guard down. After a few minutes of this you feel something wet and cold press against your hole. You can tell that it is plug and it would be in your best interest not to fight it, not wanting to hurt yourself unnecessarily. After working it in, I walk back in front of you and pull forward again, following with no resistance.

"Take off my panties boy. Use only your teeth, understood?"

Without a word, you get to the task, finally getting them off even though I didn't make it easy on you - would get them pulled down some then I'd pull them back up on you. You're sitting there with them hanging from my mouth. Holding out my hand you drop them into my palm to save for use later. I guide your head to my pussy, no words are said as you know exactly what I want. You move your tongue in small circles around my clit till you bring me close to orgasm, having to push your head away while you try to catch your breath, breathing deeply myself from the attention.

At this point you forget your place and climb up on the bed surprised I don't fight against you, and can tell you're thinking that you will certainly pay for this in the long run. You start to kiss my neck working down my chest and eventually slide your raging hardness in slowly, moving back and forth. It doesn't take long for the tempo to speed up and the intensity becomes harder. After what seems like an eternity you roll me over and begin to take me from behind, your climax building quickly, while I moan for you to cum on my lips. After you pull out of my pussy, you instantly head back down to get a taste of us together, coming back up and kiss me while some of it switches between us. I smile and remark how much of a good boy you are while pushing you back tying yours hands and bending you over the bed. I reach for the wet panties putting them in your mouth followed by a kiss on the cheek. You look back to see me holding a strap-on.

"My turn pet."

I run my hands over your back and ass, slightly with my nails digging in, watching you get goose bumps. I slowly pull the plug from your ass, hearing you moan as you feel yourself empty out. Quickly I ease my strap-on in to fill the gap, going slow until you adjust to the new size.

"Mmmm" you moan around the panties.

I only go slowly for a moment before grabbing your hips and pushing deep and hard into you, slowing up just enough to reach around and play with 'my' cock.

"Mmmm yes it is yours Lady."

"All of you is mine slut."

I turn the collar around so I can grab the ring and pull back on your neck while I lay into you again until I get tired. Finally I pull out of your ass and casually debate if I want to put you on a cross for flogging or just curl up in bed with you and fall asleep. I unbind you and climb into the bed with you. While you have your arms wrapped around me, I let you play with my breasts, reaching around myself to slowly work you to the edge of orgasm, naturally not letting you cum again, enjoying listening to your soft moans in my ear.