Lady Midnight's Mox Ch. 05

Story Info
Lady M takes Mox to a BDSM club where he is shared.
3.1k words
4
20.2k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had a great dream last night."

"Oh yeah? What was it about pet?"

"We went out to a fetish club and pretty much the Doms tied their subs up and then just talked and carried on, making fun of the subs as they are tied and used by members. You told male doms that they could take me to the back room and do what they wanted. I woke up dripping pre-cum," a slight flush rising in your cheeks as you describe your dream.

"Certainly does sound fun," I remark with a sly smile, trying not to give away my plans for the night.

Curled up on the couch together I rest my chin on your shoulder and run my hands down your neck and chest, lightly tugging and pinching your nipples as you press your back against my chest.

"Mmmm."

Kissing the side of your neck, my fingers find the hem of your pants and slip just in past, noticing you've decided to go commando for the day. Teasing you with my cold finger tips, I barely brush along your cock and then settling under your warm ball sack. Gently massaging that super sensitive area and feeling your cock jump in the palm of my hand. You moan, giving me the go ahead to tightly grip 'my' cock, beginning to slowly stroke your length. I take your hand and slip it back between us and under my skirt to feel my growing wetness, letting you slip your fingers between my soft lips. Quickly you find my clit, causing a moan to slip from my lips right by your ear as I continue to stroke you, knowing that all this is just a tease before preparing for later tonight.

"Mmmm baby that feels so good," you mutter laying your head back on my shoulder.

"Baby eh?"

"Yes what wrong with that?"

"I addressed you as pet earlier. You forgot how to properly address me so quickly?"

Finding a tube of lipstick from my nearby purse, I place a dark red stripe down your chest and explain that this is the beginning of a punishment tally.

"I understand now my Lady, forgive me."

"Much better but the mark is staying for later."

I whisper in your ear to go shower, shave your body completely clean then get dressed with what I left on the bed earlier for you. As you go to do your tasks, I have a few things to get done myself. By the time you are finished and move back into the bedroom, you find me sitting naked on the edge of the bed, your leather chaps, leather jock and bulldog harness, gates of hell and both your play and owner collars. Before letting you get dressed I have you tie me into my leather corset - your favorite because of the way my breasts nearly spill over the top. Holding everything else, I step into a thong and my floor length leather skirt, finishing off, I allow you to lace up my boots after you clean them with your tongue.

Satisfied with my dress, I wander off the bathroom to do my hair and makeup while you dress. Once you're done, you wait for me on your knees, hands at your lower back until I come back. I set a prepared toy bag at your knees and hand you a long overcoat despite giving me quizzical looks.

"Don't need the neighbors seeing your bare ass hanging out of your chaps now do we pet? That and it's cold out."

"Of course Lady Midnight."

Pulling up to the BDSM club, I attach your leash to the play collar. We go in and turn in our coats, and get handed back royal purple bands. I explain to you that each Mistress/Master and their subs wear armbands to identify ownership, just something to help new members from overstepping their bounds with another's pet. I take your leash and lead you into the lounge area. A few people are relaxing on the couches, a porn flick blazing from the large screen TV. I catch you watching it while I greet some friends and tug you away off towards the dungeon room. Stumbling, you follow obediently; not wanting to cause a scene before the night even began. Many other Masters and Ladies are already in the dungeon and a few subs are strung up on the crosses and webs, being whipped, flogged or needled. Leading you over to one of the open St. Andrew's Crosses, I attach your leather cuffs to your wrists and ankles, teasing your nipples to life then clamping them with chained clover clamps and finally topping it all off with your leather falcon hood and open mouth gag. I hook all your limbs to the ends of the cross so you're standing spread eagle with your back to the room.

The jock strap attaches by snaps and I pull it off, letting your caged cock free from that leather and hearing you mutter a garbled thank you around the gag. One of the dungeon subs hands me a marker and I write your limits on the whiteboard at the wall in front of you, then on your lower back 'Free for Use' signing Lady Midnight underneath, the coolness of the ink raising goose bumps along your back and arms. I kiss your neck, whispering that you will be safe and I will be watching. I place another purple band in your hand with instructions to drop it as your safe word due to the speech restrictions of the gag. You nod obediently, taking deep slow breaths to calm yourself before anything happens. You can hear me walking away to one of the couches, just able to hear my voice through the hood as I talk to some of the other dominants.

It doesn't take long before you are taken completely by surprise as a whip kisses across your upper back causing you to cry out. You get struck a few more times before you feel feminine hands running down over your ass to grab your balls through your legs. You hear them rummaging through the toy bag I left by your feet, then a parachute is snapped around your balls, quickly being stretched as weights are hung from the leather bindings, forcing loud groans to escape through the gag. You feel a second set of hands, much larger and calloused, realizing now there is a Master behind you as well as the softer feminine hands. But he only touches you momentarily for identification before taking a large handcrafted wooden paddle to your ass with his full force behind it. Many of the other dominants and I laugh at your violent reaction to the hit, dancing in your restraints against the cross, audibly trying to hold back a scream. He strikes you four more times, across both cheeks in a single swing.

The only thing making the beating bearable is the woman's silk gloved hand stroking your cock around the gates of hell. You can hear me talking past your mental fog, giving approval for private use, but you can't make out whom to just yet. I come up to you, sending the woman off and kiss you through the gag. Knowing it's me without being able to see, you try to kiss back, obviously with difficulty.

"Slut, you are going to serve my two friends for the rest of the evening, wholly, completely and at their request with no safe word. Do you understand?"

"Yes Lady Midnight," you respond weakly with a nod.

"I have their word that they will not harm you or go beyond you're capabilities since I will not be in the backroom. I am staying here to do fire play so trust them entirely like I do. I know you will make me proud pet."

I unhook your hands and ankles, reattach your leash, put you on your knees, remove the hood for a moment so you don't crash and hand you over to one of the Masters. Before being dragged off you glance up at me, showing the trust and love you have for me in your eyes. I swat your ass as you pass me, following the two men out of the dungeon, past the swinger's rooms to the outfitted and entirely soundproofed BDSM private rooms.

--------------------------------

Closing and locking the door behind them, your leash is removed and your hood is put back on after getting a glimpse of two well built and well endowed men, Master A clad in leather, Master T in latex. Steeling your nerves, you sit up to your knees, hands behind your back and displaying them no fear for what they have in store for you. One comes up to you quickly, slipping his soft cock through your open-mouthed gag. The other slips on vamp gloves and drags the spikes roughly down your back. Just as you get Master A hard, you're pulled to your feet roughly under your arms and lead to a post. Your arms are stretched up and attached to the top of the post and a spreader bar between your legs; the weights still dangling from your balls and the clamps still painfully tight on your nipples, all this causing you to moan loudly.

You hear a whoosh, and feel the familiar thud of a heavy deerskin flogger come down on your back and then ass. Moaning with each hit your flesh is turning a beautiful red flush. Your hips are pulled back and you feel a cool cream being rubbed between your crack and over your boycunt. Neither Master could hold back, not able resisting your wonderful ass of yours.

You feel a finger pressing on your tight yet well trained hole, but still not penetrating. Instead you are removed from the pole and laid across a preacher's bench, hands and ankles attached to various points on the bench legs. Your face is pulled up and the gag is pulled out of your mouth, Master T not being able to fit his cock through the smallish opening. You know immediately to open wide and stick your tongue out to accept his monster rod into your mouth. Only semi-hard, he slides easily into your throat while you are silently thanking me in your thoughts for all the deep throat training from my strap on you have received over the months. As he slides down into your throat, you begin to work your tongue over his smooth shaft, feeling him grow immensely in your mouth.

All the while Master A is taking his paddle once again to your ass making you groan from deep within. Your moans vibrating along Master T's cock make him even harder in your throat, choking you. Finally you can feel Master A running his cock between your cheeks, spreading them apart to expose your boycunt to him. Master T tightly grabs your head and really starts fucking your perfectly slutty face while Master A presses hard against your rim, pushing his cock - larger than any of my strap-ons - past your muscles and sliding balls deep in a single push. Moaning loudly, the two huge cocks are skewering you perfectly, making you feeling like you're splitting in two and quickly bringing you toward subspace from the use.

Suddenly you feel sharp pricks into your already flushed ass, being spanked with the vamp gloves as Master A lays into your boycunt hard and deep. Master T takes his cock from your mouth momentarily to slap you with his thick meat, leaving a trail of pre-cum dripping from where the hood doesn't cover, even making a mess of your hood. Shoving his fully hard member back down your throat, he chokes you and cuts off your air until he can see you start to struggle under him. Pulling back enough for you to breath, he goes back to fucking your mouth, ensuring his heavy balls hit your chin on every thrust so you know that you will get a massive load of his cum. But before he comes, T and A switch spots; Master A coming forward and rubbing his cock all over your face, making you smell your scent before tasting your own ass on his cock. Master T, much more interested in gaping you than fucking, collects a variety of plugs, each successively larger. He works them into your boycunt, leaving them just long enough to make you get accustomed to the sizes before wrenching them out, leaving you gasping at the empty feeling.

Master A can't take much more of you enthusiastically working his cock and yanks off your hood, grabs a handful of hair and holds your face up to him. Groaning loudly he sprays his cum all over your face and open mouth, slowly rubbing just enough into your skin that it won't drip off but is still very visible. By the time Master A is finished with your face, Master T is putting in the last largest plug while you struggle to relax your muscles. You feel completely filled like never before, the pain from your beyond-stretched boycunt forces tears to well in your eyes. Seeing this they laugh out loud, calling you a pussy whiny bitch and other humiliating names while they watch you struggle to adjust and maintain your composure.

Before you can completely adjust though, you are unhooked and dragged to the floor where they tie your legs so your knees are bent. They then put another rope around one tie, threading it through the o-ring on your collar and roll you up on your shoulder blades and neck, finishing by tying the other end to your other leg so your knees are pulled close to your chest completely open with your ass in the air. You can't help but to look up at the two Masters towering over you stroking their cocks, seeing devious grins spread across their faces.

Master T finally pulls out the large plug, making you cry out from the pain. Master A hooks his fingers into your hole before you can close up, keeping you with a huge raw gape. Holding you open like that, Master T leans over your body and jerks himself off quickly to the edge, putting his head just inside your boycunt and dropping that huge load deep inside you. Before moving away though he takes a few deep breaths then takes an even larger piss into your hole, feeling it run deep into your bowels like an enema would. You are unable to stop moaning at the feeling of being full of hot piss and hotter cum.

Before letting go of your hole, Master T inserts one of the plugs back in you, not necessarily for the stretch but to ensure his gifts stay put and won't leak out yet. Master A squats back over your face, shoving his fingers into your mouth to clean them off from holding your hole open. Once you've eagerly sucked his fingers clean, he puts the gag back on you and his cockhead at the tip of the gag. He lets his own stream of piss splash down into your mouth, hard and fast forcing you to swallow as quick as possible. He spots some escaping your lips though, running down your cheeks and landing on his boots beside your head. Once you've swallowed his last offered drop, you're grabbed hard by the hair, roughly flipped over still bound and slapped across the face very hard. Finally he pushes your face down on his boots to tongue clean his boots through the hole in your gag. Laughing as you struggle to do the best you can through the gag.

You are untied, put back up on the preacher bench and locked in, both men hard again after the pressure of their urine is gone and seeing you a mess. The plug is removed from your boycunt and all the piss and cum runs down the back of your thighs while each man takes turns fucking you hard, aggressive and with no mercy. Leaving you un-hooded and un-gagged, the Master not fucking you at the time still works your body over with a crop, cane, and flogger. You cry out, begging unintelligibly for all of this to end but they ignore you. While Master T fucks you deep, Master A tugs hard at the chain between the clamps, finally ripping them from your numb nipples, sending a massive shockwave of pain through your body. All the pain and sensations making you scream out and even bringing you to streaming tears. They laugh, encouraging you to yell because the room is soundproof; no one can hear your screams. Taking you so forcefully you can't help but to scream with every thrust, your raw boycunt feeling like it's on fire. It doesn't take long before their brutal attentions are too much for you and you black out completely, making them cum each one more time; one in your ass and one on your face while you lay limp over the bench.

Before you come to, they unhook you from the bench and getting under each of your arms to carry you. They start to drag you back to the main dungeon, slapping you hard awake before entering to the amusement of the people in the lounge, despite them not knowing what occurred but only seeing you weak, used and covered in cum. They enter and drop you in a groggy languid heap at my feet; covered in cum and piss, black, blue and bloody from their abuse. You have just enough sense to look up at them and mutter thanks for the use to each of them. Gingerly you look up to me, seeing my smiling face while I run my hand softly down your cheek and kiss your messy forehead.

"Mmmm thank you my Lady, this was ten times better than what was in my dream last night," bending to kiss my boots in gratuitous worship.

I slide down to the floor silently, pulling you between my legs and wrapping a blanket around us, using a cloth the dungeon sub has brought me to clean your tear stained and cum covered face. Kissing you softly, so proud of you handling the two most aggressive and demanding Masters of the dungeon. I allow you to rest your weary head on my breasts as we watch the other subs continue to be used around the dungeon. Some of the other Masters and Mistresses coming over to request your service another night, impressed that you thrived tonight. I catch you smiling to yourself at the thought of making me proud and protecting my reputation in the community.

I softly whisper to you that when you've recovered some of your energy and when we get home, the gates of hell will be removed and you will get my pussy as your reward for the evening.

"Mmmm, I couldn't think of a better reward Lady Midnight," your voice weak as you doze off to sleep curled in my arms.