Lady Noir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As that last thought lingered in my mind, my body burned with a powerful climax. A warm gush of viscous fluid erupted from the base of my spread thighs only to be fully contained by the woman's unyielding oral cavity. I felt the bulk of my discharge hit something inside her mouth before splashing back down onto my spent pussy. Then for the first time in what felt like hours, Lady Noir withdrew her pliant tongue from my orifice, wiping my crotch clean with her lips as she slipped away. I could see now her in my head, slowly licking the milky ejaculate from her glossy lips in a deliberately sensualised fashion.

Then, nothing. I continued hanging like a hunk of meat, swaying slightly from the violent heaving of my chest as I gasped for air. My semi-detached breasts bounced up and down independently in their firm rope holsters. Sweat flowed freely from my pores, streaking down towards my flushed face but snagging on my collar. My vision was now blotchy from my prolonged inversion, but I couldn't see any movement around me. Once more, I could only hope that Lady Noir would soon tire of leaving me hanging. The suspension was quite literally killing me, slowly but surely. The most worrying thing was the odd sense of euphoria and weightlessness I was experiencing. It was quite pleasant, as if I was drifting through a dream world, but part of me was aware of the intangible danger my predicament presented.

I felt a padded sling of some sort slip around the back of my neck, two ropes extending upwards on either side. These quickly drew taut, pulling my neck and upper body forwards until I lay horizontally facing the ceiling.

I could now see the full extent of the ropes supporting my body. They formed a perfectly symmetrical web of silky cords around my thighs and heaving chest. If it wasn't my body they were restricting, I might even see the skilful arrangement of ropes as a work of art. As it was, I couldn't deny the absolute totality of Lady Noir's dominance. She was actually toying with me - that much was clear now. But I couldn't fathom why she had suddenly treated me to such pleasure - I'd never even imagined such an intense climax was possible without having my pussy filled with a man's erect member. I felt like I should express my appreciation somehow, but of course I was still totally incapable of doing anything besides squirming uncomfortably.

As if reading my mind, she lowered me down slightly so that I lay just below the revealingly short hem of her crimson corset. Underneath, there was no mistaking the soft glint of arousal as she turned and stood directly over me, my head between her parted legs. I swallowed nervously. I did wish to thank my lavish Lady somehow, but direct reciprocation of her intimate service was a whole other ball game - one that didn't even involve any balls. Yet I knew all too well there was no point in rebelling, and if nothing else it was just another life experience I could move on from once it was over.

My Lady leaned down, directing a pleasant smile at my upturned face. "Don't bite," she whispered, then slipped her glossy obsidian hands past my head and unfastened the imposing spider gag. The devilish little ring that had locked my mouth ajar for so long and brought me endless frustration suddenly crumpled to the floor with infuriating ease. I flexed my jaw in every direction, licking up all the drool spread across my face that I could reach. A subtle nagging feeling racked me, as if something important was amiss with my body. It took me a second to realise that it was my mouth, feeling strangely empty without the ring's reassuring support. My face burned with shame. That gag had been in place far too long.

But I had no time to reassert control over my vocal facilities, as Lady Noir straddled my liberated orifice without pause, clamping my suspended head between her smooth ivory thighs and shrouding my face in the crimson darkness of her stiff leather garment. At first I nearly choked - nothing could have prepared me for the overwhelming aroma that came with having my head buried in another woman's crotch. The only reference point I had was when she'd force-fed me my own juices, but I realised now that that weak sample was nothing compared to the source.

A sickly sweet odour engulfed me, washing away all residual prejudice from years of telling myself that only men could provide complete sexual satisfaction. Her own genitalia were already slick with arousal, so I had no trouble slipping my tongue around in her juices. And as novel as this whole experience was to me, I couldn't help but delight in my tongue's long-awaited freedom by stretching it within her as far as I could reach.

Her legs quivered on either side of me, which I interpreted as a sign of encouragement. Then she reached down and clamped my nostrils shut with her fingers, triggering a surge of adrenaline as I struggled and gasped for air. But there was no escape from the vixen's clutches, and the only air I could suck into my mouth came thick with the scent of arousal - the more I breathed, the more intoxicating the aroma became. I was forced to quicken my intakes to get the oxygen I needed, which of course had the inevitable side-effect of stimulating the domina's pussy all the more intensely.

It didn't help that my throat was parched from dehydration - I'd had more squirting orgasms drawn out of my pussy than I could remember, and no water all day to replenish my bodily fluids. Having this moist crotch within reach of my tongue... To my shame, the prospect of quenching my burning throat overruled any inhibitions I may have had about swallowing this woman's juices.

After about a minute of this cruel breath play, my Lady's sheath clenched around my tongue as I heard her breath quicken and intensify. Before I knew what was happening, I was thrown back into the illuminated dungeon, my tongue still sticking out where her crotch had rested moments before. With my face shining from another woman's juices, I could only imagine how shameless I must have looked to an observer at that moment.

Then she lowered me to the floor gently and knelt beside me. "Well, my dear, I hope you've enjoyed our time together. I know I have. But I'm afraid it's time for me to return you to your husband." A knowing wink followed this statement.

My mouth hung open as I stared back at her. Or, more precisely, her shiny knees which sat in front of my vision. The black latex stretched over her bent legs formed a soft mirrored surface, reflecting a light silvery sheen from the walls of the dungeon. I could also make out my own despondent face looking back at me, looking every bit like the image I'd had in my head.

She picked up the chrome nipple chain from the floor and attached one end to my collar. Then she lowered me to the floor gently and picked up my helpless bound form, carrying me back to the chair I had begun on so long ago. She sat me on my frogtied legs and clipped the other end of the decorative chain to the chair's headrest, ensuring I couldn't move my head more than a foot from the chair. The nipple chain wasn't particularly strong, but I wasn't going to be able to break it with my neck any time soon. I was just happy to finally be in an upright position again - I felt a slight tingling as blood drained from my face and sensation was restored to my bound limbs.

I endured through all this passively, now accustomed to being manhandled like a piece of furniture. Lady Noir cupped one of my accentuated breasts in her gloved hand, brushing my nipple gently.

"It's been a pleasure working with you," she mouthed slowly, "And your stunning body too." I blushed, feeling as uncomfortable as a girl on her first date.

She moved her hand down to my parted legs, flicking my engorged labia and smiling as I flinched.

"I do hope you remember what you experienced today." She transformed her hand into a claw-like grip, slipping two fingers inside me as her thumb rested against my clitoral nub. With my mouth still gaping wide open, there was no concealing my gasp of pleasure as she teased my two most sensitive erogenous spots.

"And of course," she continued, drawing closer until her face was barely an inch from mine, "you're welcome to sneak away with me any time you like." As if to emphasise this point, she engaged in a passionate liplock with my open mouth, only pulling away once her tongue had brushed against every side of mine.

She picked up my abandoned blouse from the floor and draped it around my shoulders. It was a small gesture, but I couldn't shake the feeling of how redundant it was. Here I was, hair tousled, wide-eyed, skin glowing from physical exertion, limbs trussed up and breasts thrust outwards from the rope - the picture of a spent submissive. The blouse itself was already sticking to my skin with sweat in some places - I just felt like the purpose of clothes was so irrelevant at this point. It was like locking a vault that had just been robbed bare - after all the ways this dominatrix had exploited my naked body, the innocent act of re-clothing me just felt like a mockery of my long-abolished privacy. Looking at her confident smile as she pulled the garment over me, my skin still sweaty from the countless orgasms, I wouldn't have been surprised if she understood exactly what her action signified.

Then she reached beneath my blouse and behind my back, and within a few seconds my arms fell loose to my sides. She darted backwards and smiled alluringly before retrieving her signature black cane and strolling out of the room. I just sat there, stunned that it was finally over. I could scarcely believe that my arms were mine to control again - I wriggled my fingers in front of me just to test everything still worked.

I cocked my head and listened as the clacking of her heels gradually faded away to nothing, followed by a low rumble as her vehicle roared to life. So it was really over, then. I sighed as I tried to get my jaw working properly again. I suddenly realised I wouldn't have minded if she'd stayed a bit longer - her presence had become quite enjoyable towards the end.

I glanced down at my long thighs, shifting uncomfortably from the tension in my knees at having my legs completely folded for so long. To my surprise, each loop that held my thighs to my calves could be released with a single tug. I marvelled at the ease with which each of my restraints could be removed, remembering exactly how inescapable they had seemed just minutes earlier. Even the ropes encircling my breasts and chest fell lose without trouble. I massaged the base of each breast slowly, pleased with the familiar presence they had on my chest once more.

So, first things first. Lock the front door. As glad as I was that Lady Noir had finally departed, I wasn't about to risk her strolling back in any time soon. But she had left me in a rather advantageous position. I could now free myself with ease, whereas my husband... Well, I think he deserved to stay in that corner for a bit longer yet. Maybe I'd hire a dominant for him and see how he enjoyed it... But after seeing a professional dominatrix in action, I also had some ideas of my own that my husband would make a perfect test subject for. In any case, I needed a shower first. The state of my appearance was simply shameful.

I was still vaguely aware of an unresolved issue in the back of my mind - I'd just been thoroughly dominated by a sexy lesbian and still felt somewhat guilty about enjoying it in the end. But that issue could stay in the back of my mind, for all I cared - it wasn't worth the trouble of resolving. I might need a bit more evidence of this newfound sexual attraction before believing it, however - Lady Noir's parting offer was a rather enticing one indeed as far as that was concerned.

Thinking about it, the bondage itself had never really perturbed me. I'd been in plenty of vulnerable predicaments under my husband's lewd hand, some far exceeding the most extreme position I had experienced today. Looking back, the most terrifying part had always been Lady Noir herself. Not knowing what depravities her devious mind would subject me to next never failed to fill me with fear, even now. It felt silly really, being so intimidated by a slim dark-haired beauty in black and crimson leather, but remembering the absolute power she'd held over me still caused me to tremble. It did bring me a small sense of pride, however, knowing what I had endured. I began to wonder what other challenges I could set myself...

Letting the spoiled blouse slip from my shoulders, I slipped off the chair and gasped as my feet made contact with the cold stone floor. Having to support my own weight for the first time in hours, I realised just how painful my feet were when pressure was applied to them.

I also noticed there was still rope trailing from my between my legs. I followed the silky cord with my fingers, discovering the tapered chrome hook still buried in my rear. I'd become so accustomed to its presence that I'd forgotten it was even there. I squatted down to slide the object out slowly, goosebumps springing up across my body as the large invader was drawn out from its home. My sphincter snapped shut as the metal clattered to the ground, a dissatisfying itch persisting in the liberated hole.

Doing my best to ignore the discomfort I felt with every movement, I hobbled up the steps from the dungeon and made a beeline for the front door. Once it was locked, I turned and leaned against it, releasing a breath I hadn't been aware of holding. I realised I was still stark naked save for my skin-tight collar, and my hands jumped up instinctively to my sore red nipples before I remembered there was no one around. Debased as I had been, there was little point to protecting my dignity now, anyway.

It had been an exhaustingly long day, but there was still a lot to do before darkness fell...