Lady of My Heart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wait, Eraat must wait. They will leave here soon and it will watch, it will watch and follow. It will find a way to work and work some more and bring back the distrust and the fear in the mage. Master will be displeased! Eraat must hide and wait, yes wait, till the time comes again that it can work its magic.

-

Sitting cross legged on the bed, gnawing on the remnants of a haunch of roast beast, I belch, then blush shyly.

"So, where do you plan to go from here, Lady? What will you do with your share of the gold? Will you ride with me to the mountains? I am of the mind to build my very own castle there, though I would like to stay here a day or two more. I want to talk to the Inn Keeper about how he built that bath house. I want one of our own, if there is anything left of him when the maids and the wenches finish, that is."

Ames turns to face me from where she sits in the window ledge, brushing her hair as it dries, giggling.

"Oh, I think maybe they will leave him and the cook alive, though just barely. I could be persuaded to ride to the mountains, the weather is so much cooler and nicer up there this time of year and I hear that if a woman screams out in passion it can be heard for miles and miles. I am not through with making you scream yet my love and I don't know if I ever will be."

12