Lady of the Night

Story Info
Can he overcome the call of the Vampiress?
1.5k words
4.56
33.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was turning down her street when her realized where he was heading. It had been a slow night, and he had decided to take a walk. The night air was cool and a steady breeze rustled the leaves on the trees. He had started out wandering lazily down the streets but his easy stroll had led him back to her. He finally came to a stop outside the front of her house. He wanted to leave, but knew that he couldn’t. Why was he so weak when it came to her? He knew what she was but couldn’t stop himself. He often wondered what spell she held over him. It was certain that a person of her nature held certain gifts, but try as he may he could not convince himself that this was the case.

She was beautiful. It was the simple truth. Just as water is wet, and fire is hot, she was beautiful. Her hair was shiny and black as coal. It fell about her shoulders like a flowing river. Her skin was soft and creamy both to the touch as well as the taste. He often tried to find a flaw in her. He tried to make her human, tried to break her perfection, but he couldn’t do it. His desire kept him bound to her and it was his desire that always brought him back.

The house was dark except for low flickering candlelight that flowed from one of the second floor windows. It was her room. The faint sounds of music lingered in the night air. It filled his mind with images and memories of her, drawing him forward with secret whispers.

He crossed over to her door and raised his hand to knock, but stopped short as the door slowly swung inward. She stood in the doorway, her perfect red lips glistening in a captured ray of moonlight. She beckoned to him with a graceful raise of her hand and he moved forward as if in a trance. He embraced her and melted as the warmth of her body enfolded him. His breath caught in his lungs as his senses rebelled at the thought of releasing the heavenly perfume of her body.

She silently took his hand and slowly turned away. He let her draw him up the stairs, his feet falling on ground too dark to see. Candlelight softly spilled from the room that sat atop the stairway and the music now became more than the whisper it was. She lead him to the bed and let him go, crawling onto it like a cat. She turned and lay back into a thick pile of silky pillows, enfolding herself in their softness like a Diamond ring in a jewelry box.

He was excited and his state was evident, but he now felt unsure. How many times had he been here? He couldn’t count, but he still felt uneasy after so many times. She watched him all the while, her smile both inviting and amused. Her eyes gave him the courage. Her eyes smoldered like cauldrons and he was drawn like a moth to flame. He climbed onto the bed and slid along the sheets. She tilted her head while spreading her arms and legs, laying her open to him.

She cooed softly as he descended on her, wrapping her arms and legs around his body. He kissed her neck softly and felt a rising wave of excitement surge through him. His hands found her breasts and squeezed their softness. Her nipples were hard and demanding as they pressed into his palms. The slight movements of her body and the heated sweetness of her breath against his ear made him shiver in desire. His hands tangled in the flowing clothes she was wearing as he struggled to unveil her charms. His frustration mounted, but was cut short as she softly by forcibly pushed him off. He stared hungrily as she forced him onto his back. She shed her clothing like water then slid up his body.

The scent of her cunt filled his nose as she made her way up his chest. His hands stroked her legs while his mouth salivated in anticipation. She stopped less than an inch from his face and teased him. His hands urged her on but he could not move her. Her tried reaching out with his tongue, but she moved her hips backward just out of reach. Her hips moved slowly and he could feel her muscle tense through her legs. She kept teasing him, and he could smell her arousal rising. His hot breath snorted out against her flesh as a clear stream of moisture began to flow from her lips.

She finally moved forward, pressing her wet sex to his mouth. Her juice was sticky syrup that flooded his mouth with the taste of the finest liqueur that he had ever drunk. He pressed his mouth to her flesh like a parched man suckling a juicy piece of fruit. His tongue speared between her folds and lapped at the hidden flesh, gathering her captured juices. Her hands gripped his head, tangling in his hair. She pulled his mouth to her flesh with bruising force, and it only heightened his lust. She worked her hips in tight movements, humping his face with ever increasing speed. His hands gripped her rear tightly, and his fingers bruised her flesh.

She became bestial as she rode his mouth, her muscles straining so taut they felt as if they would break. He felt her body changing and felt her movements become erratic and harsh. He could taste the flood begin as her orgasm surged through her body. It started slow and built quickly. His mouth was fastened to her as if they were one body and his tongue was deep in her flesh when her cream surged against it. Her body shook and her muscles threatened to dislodge his tongue as she came grunting and sobbing. He didn’t know how long her orgasm lasted, but he held his place, delirious in her scent, feel and taste. When she finally calmed down, she held his head in place while he continued to feast on her.

She slowly pulled away, her pussy leaving wet strings of cream attached to his lips. She slid down and kissed him, her tongue twisting around his in a breathtaking embrace. Her kisses were like heaven, and He was lost again in her presence. She continued to kiss him as her hands deftly unfastened his pants. She wriggled her hand into his pants and found his hard member. She wrapped her warm hand around his flesh, causing him to grunt as she squeezed firmly. She shifted her weight and let him slide into her with one slowly wet motion. His breath exploded and she devoured it, her mouth working like a thing alive.

She wiggled her hips and ground down onto his lap, forcing him as deep inside of her as possible. He was going out of his mind with desire as she worked her muscles, squeezing him in an increasing rhythm. He closed his eyes as the sensations began to mount. Her body was everywhere at once, and he couldn’t seem to get enough of her. She pulled her lips from his and he gasped for breath, not realizing how much air he had been deprived of. He tried to catch his breath as she moved her mouth to his neck. Her traced wet circles over his skin, causing him to shudder and squirm. His body felt electrified as she melted over him. Her mouth and sex devoured him while the rest of her body engulfed him in her heated softness. He groaned as his cock reached the point of explosion. She kept him balanced on the edge, denying him release as her tongue danced over his neck.

His body shuddered as he reached a point beyond her control. His muscles tensed and his body shook and he felt his climax arriving. He also felt the sharp points of her two pointed teeth as they pierced the flesh of his neck. The first stream of blood spurt into her mouth in tandem with the seed filling her cunt. Her cunt drew his essence into her with powerful jets filling quickly. He head swam and deeper warmth spread through his body. He teetered on the edge of consciousness, his hands running down her smooth back. His mind tried to decide which was the better of the two. Was it her sweet sex that milked him of his seed, or was it her succulent mouth that pleasured his neck?

He always debated the question, but could never find an answer. She stopped drinking before any damage could occur and licked the two small wounds, healing them as if they never existed. He could barely see her through heavy lidded eyes as she licked her lips, leaving them the same crimson as they always were. He closed them as she lay her head down against his chest to rest. Her breathing came like the contented purr of a cat, reverberating through his chest and lulling him to sleep. He dreamed of her and what they did, knowing it would happen again.