Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

According to Thames Water, a large 23" pipe had burst on Kew Road, causing several areas to be left with low pressure or completely without water.

The London Fire Brigade had advised residents to avoid the area with the flood affecting local railway stations.

"We have two options, Perkins. Either we return to Williamson Manor or stay overnight in town. As I feel like being extravagant, I suggest we check into a hotel."

"As you wish, Milady."

x

Among the hotel behemoths around Green Park, The Athenaeum Hotel in Piccadilly is another apartment block that transformed into a lavish hotel. After a two-year refurbishment in the seventies, The Athenaeum has become one of the most popular hotels in the capital. The likes of Steven Spielberg, Marlon Brando, Harrison Ford, Elizabeth Taylor, and Warren Beatty have all walked the halls of this Mayfair guesthouse, giving the Polo Lounge of Beverly Hills Hotel a run for its money when competing for high-profile guests.

Today, The Athenaeum still oozes as much contemporary luxury as it did when it first opened more than 50 years ago. The rooms are divided into five categories, with Residences that overlook Green Park.

Lady Penelope left her man to check into an Airbnb whilst she checked into one of the suites. Feeling famished after her hectic morning, she treated herself to an Afternoon Tea of English scones, with lathers of Cornish clotted cream and Tiptree strawberry jam. Her room offered all the creature comforts of home with indulgent Hypnos mattresses, a pillow menu, soft bathrobes, slippers, and energy-efficient heating and cooling. The classic marble bathrooms incorporate bathtubs with an overhead shower.

After pampering herself in a luxurious bubble bath, Penelope relaxed naked on her plush bed with a glass of Plymouth gin and tonic. The door buzzer drew her attention and she threw on a white bathrobe and padded barefoot to the door. Upon opening it, she was met by the sight of a tall young man in a white shirt and matching trousers.

"Lady Penelope?"

"Yes? How may I help?"

The fellow looked to be no more than twenty-five and spoke with trembling lips.

"I'm Timothy. The in-house masseur and I've come to offer you our complimentary therapeutic massage."

"Oh, I had no idea the hotel offered such a free service."

Her Ladyship reflected on a hectic morning and rubbed the back of her neck. Why not, she thought? Might be just the thing to finish off a most pleasant day.

She looked at him closer and mulled on the idea.

Compared to her usual choice, which tended to be the rugged type of male, Timothy could only be described as 'artistically slender.' Whereas Penny was more inclined to look at broad, well-knit shoulders and strong hands, this young chap had rather graceful and womanly fingers. What did strike her the most was his baby blue eyes, whose hypnotic gaze captivated her.

"You seem rather young to be a professional masseur. How old are you?"

"Twenty-three. I'm learning as I go along."

He looked down the hallway in both directions and then turned to the busty blonde.

"May I come in?"

"Yes. You may."

He hurried in with his bag of toiletries and deposited it on the table.

As he spoke he brought forth bottles of body oils and fluffy towels.

We specialise in full body massages, specifically targeting those areas that suffer from bodily stress and strain. We are trained on how to use long, flowing strokes of the forearms, elbows, and fists. As well as the palms and thumbs to focus on specific areas of the body to release and loosen the tissue.

"Sounds fascinating," she said as she sat and sipped her drink.

He explained in a charming yet nervous tone how he warmed up the areas that needed deep pressure.

"It is the quickest way to deal with areas of muscular tension and the relief is instant. A body that is not relaxed will not allow a therapist to work deeply."

"Right, I so need total relaxation!"

Penny crossed her legs and let her robe ride up to show him an expanse of milky white thigh.

"When the body is relaxed the mind will follow. I usually include some classic massage techniques in other areas of the body to aid the relaxation process. I may also address other areas of aches and pain such as the neck and feet. Even the bottom and chest areas."

The intrigued aristocratic female arched a curious brow.

"Sounds like just the thing."

Timothy unfolded the low massage table in the middle of the room and laid a soft bath towel out on it.

"Naturally, I need you to strip."

"Naturally. You can't perform a full body massage with my robe on."

Her Ladyship stood up and let her robe fall from her shoulders. The poor chap gulped as he ogled her voluptuous body in all its naked glory. She was incredibly curvaceous. Breasts, bum, belly, and hips. Quite the body! She inhaled deeply and her generously sized bosom thrust up as a result, making Timothy's heart beat faster.

"Right. If you could just lay face down on the table, we'll begin."

Penny smiled warmly as she brushed by him and positioned herself face down on the table. She was pleased to note the sizeable tent he sported in his pants. His face turned red as he took three bottles of the massage oils and walked to the edge of the table.

"Which of these oils do you prefer, My Lady?"

He opened each of the bottles and Penny propped herself up on her elbows, letting her heavy bust rest on the soft towel in full view of the shy fellow. She sniffed each cap and tapped the first one he had offered.

"Oh, definitely this one."

"Good choice. This is our Rose Geranium with Organic Argan infused. Most invigorating.

He poured some into his hands and rubbed them together to warm up the oil. He then moved to her left and placed his light hands on her back. As he started to smear the oil into her soft flesh she purred like a kitten.

He started at the small of her back and worked his way out to her shoulders kneading and stretching her flesh as he ventured down her spine.

His hands flattened as he spread the warm oils up the full length of her back. It was certainly soothing and relaxing, and the blonde vixen closed her eyes as the silent fellow continued massaging her with long flowing strokes up and down her back.

He skipped to her bottom then to concentrate on her feet. As he stood at one end, he took a moment to admire that view of her legs and rump that led tantalisingly to her nether holes. He shook his head and placed her left foot against his chest. He massaged the oil into her right foot, between her toes, and around her ankle. Then he rubbed her heel and toes. He worked up her calf to the back of her knee and then switched to her left, moving down to her other foot.

"You seem a little tight in the lower part of your body. Do you mind if I concentrate on your behind?"

"No, go right ahead."

Penny closed her eyes and rested her chin on her forearms as Timothy placed warm hands on her raised derriere. He rolled her fleshy buttocks with both hands

and Penny felt the tenseness of her muscles faded.

As he left her bottom momentarily, she spread her legs a bit so he could get his whole hand around her left thigh. She sighed as her loins heated from the gentle persuasion of his hand kneading both her thighs with more oil.

She moved her head when she felt the side of his hand make contact with her pussy mound. He snapped it back when he saw what he had done.

He stopped massaging her thighs and moved back up to her cheeks again, using both thumbs to massage and press into her skin.

"Please excuse me."

"No need to apologise."

His palms stretched wider as he moved upwards over her thighs and back over her glutes. On the down stroke, his fingers fleetingly brushed her inner thighs. Feeling his fingers closing in on her pussy made Her Ladyship instantly aroused. How badly did she yearn for those oily fingers to touch her there? Very bad.

Timothy had moved his constantly flicking fingers inwards to her pussy, lingering there for a few seconds longer than necessary. He moved his face closer and inhaled her womanly scent from within her sex. Using just the tips of his fingers, he scratched a line up and down the backs of her thighs from the knee up to the bottom of her buttocks.

"More oil."

Penny hummed softly and fidgeted on her front, missing the gentle touch of the young fellow. She felt the heat from between her thighs grow as her loins tingled like mad.

"Oooh, nice!"

She reacted as warm massage oil dripped between her ass cheeks and trickled down to the towel beneath her.

She was completely covered in oil from the nape of her neck to her heels.

"Your skin is so soft."

"And your touch is so light."

"Ha! I know. I have girly hands. Are you for the total experience?"

"I suppose. Why not surprise me?"

Little did Lady Penelope know that she was in for one hell of a surprise.

She heard Timothy busying himself out of view, and then she shrieked when she felt him lower his body on top of hers. His NAKED body! She raised her head and looked up to see his face just behind her. He shunted his front back and forth, gliding up her spine and making both of them tacky and hot. His erect cock rested in the crack of her ass as he moved.

"This is different."

"It's full-on body massage. Mine rubs on yours ensuring the total experience. Parts of me reach those of yours that are usually unreachable."

"Mmmm!"

Timothy slid to and fro slowly with his hands on her sides and his face in her hair. The oil from her back covered his chest and groin as he let himself rest on hers.

His cock moved in an upward direction which made his circumcised helmet part the top of her clenched buttocks and poke out like a turtle head breaking the surface of the water. Penny was breathing a lot faster now as she felt his mouth nibble the back of her neck.

"Good," he said and rose from her back. Penny pouted, missing his thing all pushy in her bum cleavage. "Now could you please lie on your back?"

"Oh, sure."

Her Ladyship flipped over and she fanned her fair hair back over the end of the low table. She watched him intently as he drizzled oil onto her front and breasts. He rubbed his hands together and proceeded to knead and squeeze her boobs.

"For our female guests, we recommend a breast massage."

"Really? How nice."

Timothy used both hands to apply the oil to her left breast, cupping and circling the large globe of flesh, before moving to her right. He massaged both, together and separately as Penny bit her lip in increasing arousal.

"You have superb breasts if you don't mind my saying."

"Thank you. Every woman loves a nice personal comment, and I'm no different. I'm fifty-one you know."

"You certainly don't look it. I've always admired and respected an older woman."

"You do?"

She glanced at his slim form with big eyes. No muscles on this one, but oh my! WHAT a cock! It must have been all of nine inches in its erect state. He slipped a cushion under her bottom which lifted her middle a tad.

She glanced down her body as he firmly dug his fingers just below her hips and just above her mound of Venus. Her quim leaked juices as he teased her sensitive area.

"And. We also like to relieve stress and tension by paying attention to your private parts."

Lady Penelope grinned at his seemingly innocent description of her muff. How sweet.

"I must say, this is the most unique massage I've ever had."

Timothy merely nodded as the man twice her junior stared at her slightly parted legs. Her sex looked puffy and raised from the addition of the cushion beneath her, and he took in her patch of blond pubic hair that was so fine that her labia were visible. Her generous hips curved to show off her trim waist, and her thumping great tits rose and fell as she breathed.

"You are truly a remarkable vision of beauty, My Lady."

"You're too kind. And if you see any grey pubes, pull it right out."

"Take deep breaths and then let out quick exhalations as I manipulate your pubis."

Penny's nostrils flared as he finally touched her outer labia folds between his index finger and thumb.

His greased-up fingers now prodded and tweaked her outer lips, Penny licked her dry lips as her love juices combined with the Rose oil. Yet again he took her by surprise when she felt his wet mouth trace out her mound. Using his lips and tongue, Timothy kissed and smacked on her snatch, running spiraling circles around her mound. Then he let the tip of his tongue dip inside her inner folds and the wealthy socialite was gone. As he tongued her box faster, Penny laid her feet on his shoulders.

"What ARE you doing to me!"

He gripped her upper thighs to widen them as he blew air onto her crotch.

"You're driving me mad!" she whimpered.

"All part of the service. I have a form here where you can leave any feedback. Good or bad."

BAD? He was the best!

He continued to lick her sopping slit from top to bottom, swirling his tongue around her clit with diminishing degrees.

Her mouth had fallen open now as she tugged on his thick head of hair with busy fingers. He played with her clit, and his mouth filled with her copious juices. The buxom blonde bucked against him as she climaxed with quivering legs.

When he finally stopped, his cock looked fit to burst.

He lifted and hovered over her greased-up form. He balanced himself on the palms of his hands and his knees and his stiff cock nudged her thighs open. He moved his hips in such a manner that he dry-humped her, bumping the bloated head of his knob against her pussy. Penny thrust up in an attempt to swallow him up but to no avail.

"The vagina you see can be massaged. Both without..." He paused for effect.

"And within?" She finished his sentence.

"Precisely."

He made a subtle pelvic twist and penetrated her with half of his length. He started to fuck her, drawing back before slowly pushing home again. With each inward thrust, Her Ladyship gripped his firearms and pushed back at him.

"My cock is gradually relieving any tension in your vaginal walls, ensuring a state of mind where any feeling of stress or worry is absent."

"I so agree! I feel great!"

Timothy increased the rate of his strokes, and as he did so he gave more and more of his bumper dick. He ran his hands over the abundant flesh of her titanic tits as they rocked on the low table in sync. The lewd sound of their bodies squelching and slapping against each other only increased the highly erotic rut.

With her relaxed mind and body, Lady Penelope was pleasantly surprised at how incredible it felt to have him drive in and out of her. It felt like every nerve in her cunt was being serviced.

She clasped her hands around his neck and crossed her feet behind his lower back.

He felt her hot breath at his throat as they held onto each other as tightly as possible. For Penelope, it felt as if every inch of their bodies rubbed against one another-

other.

"It's like getting fucked all over," she said in awe.

"Welcome to the total body massage."

For such a young age, this tender stud knew his stuff as they moved in a sexual rhythm, leg against a leg, belly against the belly, breast against the chest. The pair of them were slick with the warm massage oils and the perspiration of their passion.

The oils provided the perfect coupling, as the appreciative MILF's pussy sheathed his cock superbly.

"You're so wet now," he said as her juices started running down his balls.

With that he rose up, slamming his entire length inside her, filling her to the hilt.

"Don't stop, don't stop...I'm so close, I'm so close."

Timothy continued to fuck the grateful gentlewoman with more urgent thrusts. Her hands had transferred to his taut buttocks as he pressed home firmly. Penny could

feel his heartbeat in her bosom as the sticky fronts of their bodies bumped together. Now he snorted in her ear as his lower body became a blur of hips and bum.

"You are amazing, young man! I'm going to cum!"

She wrapped her arms and legs tighter around him. Then they came together. He managed to pull out as he ejaculated, wetting her loins and upturned bottom with his seed. Penny rocked beneath him, moaning loudly as her pussy gave her multiple spasms of delight. She held onto him for a few more seconds and then let her legs unwrapped from around him. Tim got up as she went limp and fetched her a towel. As she wiped her belly she watched him as he quickly dressed.

"That was one of the best massages I have ever had."

"Thank you, My Lady. We're here to please. Now, if you'll forgive me."

"By all means."

He left as quickly as he arrived and Penelope was left with a wry smile and a well fucked pussy.

She took a shower and then on a whim decided to call the concierge.

"Hello? This is Lady Penelope Ward-Williamson in the Stanhope suite. I just had to let you know how much I enjoyed my complimentary massage, and how accomplished your young masseur is. Timothy was amazing. Hmm? What? You don't have a free massage service? Oh? He told me it was a new idea. Hmm, I see. You don't have any clue what I'm on about. Well, thank you for your time."

Penny hung up and frowned. And then laughed out loud What a cheeky way to get laid! Kudos to you, young fellow my lad. As bold as brass. And so well hung too.

END

12