LadyAmor Gets Her Jollies

Info
She pleasures herself to her "suite mate".
44 words
3.26
157k
6
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyAmor
LadyAmor
12 Followers

Listen in as I pleasure myself for you. If you guys see my pic thread please post your not so personal comments there instead of "pm"ing me. My Inbox stays filled to the brim because of that. Lol!

With much passion,

Lady A

--:--
--:--
1.0
LadyAmor
LadyAmor
LadyAmor
12 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
BoppBoppabout 15 years ago
sexy!!

Yes you were a bit hard to hear but the whole story was sooo sexy. Just 18 yrs old wow keep it up, I would like to hear more. A picture (real) of you would be great to. Maybe a discription of how you do what you do so well. Love your audio.

BoppBoppabout 15 years ago
sexy!!

Yes you were a bit hard to hear but the whole story was sooo sexy. Just 18 yes old wow keep it up, I would like to hear more. A picture (real) of you would be great to. Maybe a discription of how you do what you do so well. Love you audio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Disappointing

I was delighted to hear your English accent, but quickly disillusioned by the very poor quality of the recording and the lack of imaginative talk. Maybe not a wasted session for you but a definite waste of time for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lovely!

To be fair, it was a little hard to hear you at the start, but the rest of it was better. A lot better. Very arousing.

You did well considering you knew where it was going to end up. If I knew I was posting me doing that online I would be able to I'd be too nervous.

Mmmm....

I will sign up eventually... Never really got around to it =((

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ehhh.....

I didn't like it at all. A bunch of gasping and not enough moaning. Towards the end some really weird whimpering. Sounds like an injured baby whale but nice of you to try.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Exploring Sexuality: A Pegging Husband is pegged by sister-in-law with wife's permission.in Anal
The Rehab Following one's dreams.in Romance
Cobblers Beach My cunt and three old men.in Group Sex
Stranger in the Park He gave me pleasure against my will.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Amour Ch. 01 An twist on the old mermaid tale.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories