Laerinia & Ephra on Sune's Quest Ch. 01

Story Info
Drow and angel persuade incubus to join their side.
8.7k words
4.2
6.7k
8
0

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 12/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drow and angel persuade incubus to join their side.

------------------------------------------------------------

This story follows the events of "Aeriella and the Wedding". It is not that important to read the previous episode, if you do not mind the plot. I will post the descriptions of the characters present in this story here, so that readers would not have to search for them elsewhere.

------------------------------------------------------------

THE ACTORS

Ephra was an angel, she was 183 centimetres tall and had an athletic built. She had wide round hips, full firm buttocks and long shapely legs. Her waist was thin with nicely toned abdominal muscles. Her breasts were large, but firm and pert, not sagging in the least, with big erect nipples. Her face was truly angelic, with mild features, high-raised cheek-bones, big full lips, small pretty nose and most importantly big round blue eyes. Ephra's long blond hair cascaded onto her back, way below shoulder blades, some also fell onto her chest.

Laerinia was a drow, she was 165 centimetres tall. As all the representatives of her race she had ebony skin, slim built and long silver hair; in her case they were tied into an intricate braid, changed every few days. Her C-cup breasts were larger than those of an average drow, they stood firm and erect. Her big round eyes were purple and had a friendly look in them which was extremely uncommon among that race.

Tanariehl was an incubus, he looked like the most handsome elf. As elves go he was tall and lean, but also moderately muscular. His face somehow managed to be soft and chiseled at the same time. The only feature that distinguished him from most elves was the colour of his hair, they were dark brown and tied into a long thick braid.

THE QUEST

Ephra, the angel of Sune, the goddess of love, has descended to the realm of the mortals in order to help forge a peace between her Mistress and Sharess, the goddess of lust. Sune picked the Summer Solstice Holiday as the time and Laerinia's court as a place to send her servant; this way the angel would have allies for her important task. Some of the supporters were extremely unexpected - they were the twin succubi, Issaria and Issyria, servants of Sharess themselves; they made love to Ephra and that act bonded them.

Along with Laerinia, the drow hostess of the court, the companions picked their first objective; they would go to Tanariehl, an incubus, who had once made a deal with Aeriella. The angel and the drow would try to persuade the demon to join their cause, the twins would not participate in that pacting, since they were not exactly friends with Tanariehl and their presence could hamper the negotiations. The sole role of Issaria and Issyria would be to lead Laerinia and Ephra to the incubus.

The angel and the drow decided that since they were on a quest from the goddess of love their outfits should first and foremost be sexy. Laerinia wore the same bodystocking she had had on the ball at her court; it was silver, smooth and see-through; underneath she had only a thong, also silver. Apart from that the sorceress only wore a pair of silver strappy sandals on thirteen centimeter heels.

Ephra borrowed a bodystocking from Aeriella, also the one the elf had worn on the ball; it was just like Laerinia's only golden, same applied to the thong and high heels. Both bodystockings were enchanted with one simple spell - the crotch could be opened at will, giving easy access to both holes of the wearer.

MEETING THE INCUBUS

Tanariehl's dungeon looked the same way Aeriella had described it after her visit, it was still dimly lit and full of intriguing devices. The host was once again looking like an extremely handsome elf and was dressed in a tuxedo.

"Greeting ladies! It is a pleasure to meet you" the incubus did not seem to be surprised in the least at the visit of the angel and the drow. Either he was informed about it or simply was an excellent actor; the latter seemed more plausible.

"Greetings Tanariehl" the sorceress responded politely "your joy pleases us as much as your company. In a way we came for both of them. My name is Laerinia and this Ephra, she is an angel of Sune".

"That's a exceptionally unexpected visit. What do I owe it?"

"We want to make peace."

"Are we at war?"

"Servants of Shares and Sune aren't known as best friends. We want to change that."

"And what would my role be?"

"Make love to us" answered Ephra.

"That I can do with pleasure!" replied Tanariehl with a grin.

"Sometimes simple pleasure can be loveless. We want to put the emphasis on that aspect" continues Ephra and Laerinia added:

"My apprentice, Aeriella, was once your guest. She made a deal with you and provided you entertainment."

"I could never forget her. That was a marvelous day."

"Would you like to repeat it with us?"

"Of course!"

"But not as your servants who you'd abuse and humiliate, but as your lovers."

"How can I help it, if I prefer unconventional forms of love?"

"We can enjoy ropes and whips as well, if we are being tied up and whipped by a lover."

"Is that so?"

"Yes. And we can keep the dirty talk as well, we'll be your horny bitches and dirty sluts, but will you be our lover? It's all about attitude."

"I think, I can do that."

"Very well, my sweet sluts" said Tanariehl clearly content with the situation "your outfits are lovely, but since we're going to practice physical aspects of lovemaking as well, you'll need to undress."

Laerinia interrupted the incubus, by rising her hand.

"What is it?" inquired the man.

"If you like our outfits we might have a better solution."

The drow touched her crotch with one finger and said a single word of incantation, the fabric between her legs disappeared exposing her thong; she did the same with Ephra's bodystocking.

"You can cut the thongs if you want to, they're expendable."

"That's marvelous! I planned for you to wear stockings, but this is even better. You are almost ready to begin the warm-up."

Having said that Tanariehl brought two large anal plugs and a bottle of lubricant.

"Help each other while I watch."

Ephra was first to bend over, Laerinia diligently lubricated her anus and the toy, then she gently slid it in, giving the angel the time to adjust. The toy was about twenty centimeters long and five thick at its widest point, so it was more than just a mere reminder of anal penetration. The plug stretched the anus well and its presence was felt with every slight movement; when Ephra was ready she did the same to Laerinia.

"Very nice" said Tanariehl, when both women have been 'stuffed' "now bend over, so I can admire my sluts."

The women obediently turned their backs to the incubus and bent over to expose the plugs. Tanariehl gave each of them a slap on the buttocks and groped them for a while.

"That's not all of it though, to become proper horny bitches you need something more. As a sorceress you should not be afraid of potions. My pet over there" the incubus pointed to a large plant with long thick sprouts "will apply it. Aeriella used it as well and it did wonders. It has three effects, it increases pain resistance and makes said pain create additional arousal. You could reach an orgasm just from being whipped, if not for the third effect. The potion prohibits you from climaxing, neither of you will have an orgasm until an antidote is applied. Prepare for a long session of edging."

"I was once treated with such a potion" stated Laerinia "combined with merciless teasing, it turned me into a mindless horny slut."

"Right now you're just a slut, soon you'll be a truly horny one. But I'll make sure that neither of my bitches turns mindless. I want you to be perfectly aware of everything that's happening. We're all supposed to be enjoying the play that's ahead of us."

Tanariehl lead the women to his "pet"; the whole plant was green and as tall as a grown man, it had a thick trunk and several long tentacle-like sprouts. It raised two of them, the ones that ended with suckers, and sucked on one of each women's nipples. They both squeaked as they felt a short prick, but that was all of the pain; at least for now, there was A LOT more to come.

THE WARM-UP

"You will be the first bitch to be warmed up" the incubus pointed at Laerinia "my pet will help you assume the right position."

The plant coiled its sprouts around the drow's wrists and ankles, and one around her waist for stability; it raised her and kept her hanging in the air, one meter above the ground. Laerinia's arms were spread wide, but her legs remained straight and parallel.

"You, slut" Tanariehl pointed his head towards Ephra "are big and look strong. You'll be doing the whipping. But you should have some pleasure yourself, I have few toys, that should perform well in that role."

The incubus had four clamps, two for the angel's nipples and two for her vaginal lips. Ephra remained silent as the top ones were attached, but hissed in a mixture of pain and pleasure as the bottom two clenched on her tender flesh. That was not the end though, Tanariehl also had weights to attach to the clamps, bigger ones on nipples, smaller - on vaginal lips. Every rapid motion of the angel would make all the weights rock and pull the vulnerable parts of her body; and one cannot perform a whipping without rapid motions. Ephra would get her part of painful erotic stimulation for sure.

THE WHIPPING OF THE DROW

Once the toys were attached the incubus handed the angel a belt.

"Too bad we won't see any colours on this bitch's ebony buttocks... But there's a little game to this as well. There are sixty hits to be had, distributed between the two of you. And it is you who decides who gets how many. The drow slut will keep the count so you just have to make sure the hits and strong and accurate. Ready? Let's hear her screams. And you bitch" he addressed Laerinia "don't forget to count."

Ephra knew that she was tougher and stronger than the drow, two reasons to leave more hits for herself. Since the incubus had not made her tell the number in advance, she would see how the drow was taking the beating and interrupt in an appropriate moment.

The angel took a swing and struck the sorceress' buttocks, Laerinia issued a short cry, more of a surprise than pain, even though she had expected the hit to come; but she remembered to count "one". The weights on the clamps on Ephra's body rocked as predicted, the pain was bearable for both parties and indeed produced arousal, mild for now. The bodystocking was made of a strong, but thin fabric, it did little to cushion the hits.

The second hit was equally strong, but the drow remained calm and counted "two", since she now knew WHAT to expect. She could not remain composed for too long, the hits were strong, yet the pain was bearable, but combined with growing arousal it caused involuntary moans to escape Laerinia's mouth, as she continues to count the strokes.

At "ten" the moans turned into grunts, but that was the moment when Ephra, silent until now, started to moan as well. The angel's nipples and especially vaginal lips were beginning to sting from the pressure caused by the clamps.

When they reached sixteen Laerinia's grunts turned into cries. Ephra knew she would have to stop soon, but taking over forty strokes, even from the moderately strong drow, seemed a bit tough even for her; so she continued.

Oof. Seventeen. Oof! Eighteen. Ah! Twenty. Ahh! Twenty one. AAH. Twenty two. AAAHH! Twenty three.

That was when the angel had stopped.

"Is that it?" asked Tanariehl.

"Yes. I will take the rest."

"That you will. Thirty seven, but that'll come later. This slut still has a lot of skin to warm-up. Let's move to her inner thighs."

The plant must have understood the command since it flipped Laerinia, so that she was facing the ceiling. It also spread the drow's legs nearly into splits to give a good access to her inner thighs.

"Skin here is more sensitive than on buttocks" said the incubus "so I think that forty per each thigh should suffice. Same rules apply."

Laerinia took first three hits on her left thigh with composure, only the pronounced numbers leaving her mouth. Just like with the buttocks the fabric of the bodystocking covering the drow's body did almost nothing to soften the strokes. Four, five and six came out accompanied by gasps, seven, eight and nine - by short cries, by tenth hit the cries got significantly louder.

Ephra's predicament was having an impact on the angel as well, the pressure of the nipple clamps was not something she could ignore anymore. Especially since with each swing the weights pulled on Ephra's tender parts. Pain itself would have been bearable, but binded with the lust it caused it created an erotic sensation that the angel was not familiar with. She would be lying if she said she was not enjoying it though. Ephra wanted more! Both pain and pleasure; that was why she did not hold back when she whipped Laerinia.

"Eleven!" cried out the drow, the mixture of pain and lust clear in her voice.

The angel sensed that her lover, or maybe rather a victim, could take several more hits, but not many more.

Ah! Twelve. AH! Thirteen. AH! Fourteen. AHH! Fifteen. AAHH! Sixteen. AAAHHHH! Seventeen.

That was all for the left thigh. Tanariehl reminded Ephra that she would be receiving twenty three hits on her corresponding body part. The same number of strokes was delivered to Laerinia's right thigh.

"We can now move to more interesting places, nipples!" exclaimed Tanariehl with enthusiasm.

The plant moved the drow again, so that the sorceress was being kept in an upright position, just above the ground, with her arms along her body.

"Leave the belt and take this crop, instead. Rules remain, twenty hits per nipple. Proceed."

The nipples were obviously even more sensitive than the thighs. Yet Ephra could not spare Laerinia this time, she would have to undergo the same torment soon, but her nipples would already be aching from the clamps. Sharing the strokes equally was the best she could offer the sorceress.

The drow could barely remain silent from the very beginning. Ephra's hits were strong, but bearable, thanks to the potion; but the arousal that has accumulated was not. The second effect of the magical injection has been working the whole time, Laerinia felt as excited as if she had been having passionate sex. But she had not forgotten that an orgasm would not be coming until an antidote was applied; so she tried to remain composed, but it was harder and harder to achieve.

By the tenth stroke the drow's scream was resonating throughout the whole chamber, pain could be sensed in it as well, but it was mostly about excitement. Laerinia was on the edge of climax and she would remain there for a long time; and there was still the other nipple before the next part...

The sorceress was moved by the plant again, her body was lowered and her legs spread into the splits to give best access to her clitoris.

"Work the crop" said Tanariehl to Ephra "we can clearly hear that she's enjoying it. Aren't you, slut?"

Laerinia did not answer and just hung there breathing hard, so the incubus spoke again:

"I asked you a question. Do you enjoy the foreplay?"

"Yesss..."

"There's still more to come. Are you ready to receive it, slut?"

"Yesss..."

"Good! That's what I wanted to hear."

Ephra once more decided to spread the strokes evenly between the two of them. She was also wondering how she would be able to take all the excitement caused by the pain.

"AHHHHH!! Ooneee..."

The first hit made Laerinia scream, the drow felt as if she was about to climax, but did not. The immediate excitement turned into a moan of frustration, all the feelings only intensified as the whipping continued. The angel kept the hits hard, as commanded by the incubus. She was not afraid that the sorceress would get hurt, Laerinia was tough enough to endure it and the protective magic of the potion was potent and stable; and the whipping went on...

"AAAHHHHH! Twoooo..."

"OOOOOFFF! Threeee.."

Laerinia's screams, moans and wailings were beginning to have an effect on Ephra as well. She was already mildly excited by the pain caused by the clamps with weights, but the noises made by the drow were so erotic; and they reminded the angel of her own fate.

By the time the sorceress had counted to ten the denied orgasm could be clearly heard in her screams. Her body was trembling and she was clenching her fists, but the relief did not come and the arousal continued to build up in her body.

But the "warm-up" was completed, the drow was breathing hard and her ebony skin could be seen glistening with sweat in the areas that were not covered by the bodystocking. She was almost steaming with excitement which made her forget about the pain almost instantaneously. She had to calm herself down because there was still a lot of "entertainment" to come and it was supposed to be even more intense.

THE WHIPPING OF THE ANGEL

The drow had hoped to get some rest while whipping Ephra, but her hopes were vain, not only the huge dildo would remain inside of her anus, she would get a set of clamps as well. The sorceress let out a long moan when Tanariehl told her that, but did not object. She presented first her nipples and then her clitoris, she hissed each time a clamp was attached to the sensitive and already beaten parts of her body. The incubus spared her the weights, because he decided that she was already properly warmed up in those areas.

Tanariehl removed the claps from Ephra's body, she could not hold back the hiss that also escaped her mouth, as blood circulation resumed properly in her most tender parts. The angel had to undergo the very same treatment that Laerinia just did, it could have been considered even worse, since her nipples and clitoris were already aching from the clamps and she would have to endure more hits. The only redeeming factor was that the drow was considerably weaker than the angel and her strokes would not be as strong.

The plant grabbed Ephra in the same way, as it did earlier with Laerinia. The angel took the first ten hits leisurely, counting calmly. Even the huge anal-plug was not as bothering as she had previously imagined, but it did maintained her anus stretched, as her anal muscles clenched involuntarily with each stroke of the belt; the bodystocking obviously provided no protection. The second decade was tougher, her buttocks reddened which could be seen through the sheer golden fabric, they also began to sting, although the pain was bearable as was the arousal caused by it.

The third decade of hits got noticeably harder, Laerinia maintained the force of her strokes and shown no signs of getting tired, but the pain and arousal were mounting up. When they reached twenty six the words that left Ephra's mouth were accompanied by a moan. The moans were getting louder with each hit and by thirty two they turned into cries.

"AAHH! Thirty five!"

"AAAHHH! Thirty six!"

"AAAAHHHH!! THIRTY SEVEN! OOOFFF!"

"I can hear how much you love it" commented Tanariehl "but don't get close to the edge already, there's a lot more of foreplay to come."

The angel was repositioned and her long legs were spread into splits to give Laerina's belt a proper access. Ephra's thighs were as firm and strong as her buttocks, and they were equally resilient which was the most important feature in current circumstances. She took the beating exemplary and managed to remain calm for almost the entire duration of the whipping; only for the last few hits on each thigh the numbers were accompanied by moans. She understood that the incubus was right, there was a lot more of this rough edging to come and she had to remain composed for as long as she possibly could.