Aeriella and Laerinia Deal with Demons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The succubi finally made use of their penises, Issyria was having sex with Aeriella in classical position, while her sister continued to play with elf's breasts. As soon as the demoness ejaculated the twins swapped places, clearly sophistication was not their main goal, they simply wanted to make the apprentice as aroused as possible within the four hours. After each of the twins orgasmed they regenerated their strength while licking Aeriella and caressing her body. The elf was not able to think clear anymore, her mind was filled with lust, her whole body existed only for the sole purpose of satiating that lust, or rather building up the sexual excitement even higher, since the climax was not coming. Four hours might sound like a long or short span of time, depending on the circumstances, but the elf lost the passage of time completely, she was stuck in that one specific moment and arousal was everything she felt.

Then it happened! Issaria who was currently having sex with Aeriella kept true to her word and removed the spell that prevented the apprentice from getting the orgasm, the effect was immediate. The elf's whole body stiffened as she involuntarily clenched her muscles tightly, she issued a loud long ecstatic cry which lasted until she ran out of air in her lungs, her whole body was trembling. The succubus continued to shove her penis back and forth, although she ejaculated the instant Aeriella's vaginal muscles clenched around it with incredible strength. The climax was more intense than anything the elf had experienced until then, it was also amazingly long.

When eventually it subsided Aeriella was lying breathless and almost motionless, only an occasional involuntary twitch of a random muscle occurred. The demonesses caressed her body soothingly for a while, but they still had a part of a deal to fulfil, Laerinia still had not reached an orgasm, that was about to change.

This time it was Issyria who would be having sex with the climaxing drow. The sorceress was placed comfortably on a soft mattress-like surface, the succubus spread the drow's legs and made love to her in classical position, at the same time dispelling the curse.

Laerinia reacted immediately, just like Aeriella did before her, the sorceress' climax was equally intense, even though she had been denied for a longer period of time; the reason was simple, that was the reachable extreme. The drow also cried out and clenched her muscles as Issyria filled her with semen; just like the elf before her she was left exhausted and breathless.

The demonesses allowed all the elves to rest and recover, they also treated them with regenerating potions, before they resumed their lovemaking. As was promised this part would be more sensitive and pleasurable for everyone except for the succubi servants, who were not a part of the deal. It was a true lovemaking between all parties involved, the elves and the demonesses received a fair share of tenderness, roughness, but most of all satisfaction.

When the company left the demonic plane and headed for home they were nude and exhausted, but somehow happy. They had gone through hardship, but emerged triumphant and unharmed; but they still had a difficult task ahead of them.

EPILOGUE

With the information provided by the demonesses, three months were enough to prepare and execute an ambush for Matron Cortiva. The evil drow had a force that would have been deadly if unprepared for. Fortunately Laerinia was able to muster a force even mightier and had the advantage of surprise on her side.

The fighting was fierce, but short, Laerinia's casualties were relatively low contrary to the ones suffered by Cortiva. The matron herself was captured as was her youngest daughter, Calindra; her eldest daughter, Hamara, was slain during the combat. The Matron was interrogated and handed over to the demonesses, Calindra was locked in the dungeon.

Laerinia was not sure what to do with the young drow. Calindra was barely an adult, so there was a chance that she was not yet completely corrupted by the evil ways of the drow. Maybe there was a prospect of turning her into a righteous and law-abiding elf; the sorceress at least had to try. The light of hope grew even brighter when Tanzerin saw Calindra, he immediately recognized the young female, because back in the Underdark they used to be lovers, or at least what goes as lovers in that sunless evil realm. The guard could help significantly in Calindra's conversion; but that's a different tale.

There was one more unique event that occurred, after Matron Cortiva was handed to the succubi, the bond between Laerinia, Aeriella and the succubi grew closer. It would be a huge overstatement to say that they became friends, but some form of trust appeared. The demonesses visited the court more often and the company had casual sex, the guards were sometimes included. It was good to know that neither side was trying to deceive the other, more pleasure and satisfaction could be gained from such meetings.