LaFemme Michele: Paris Noir, Ch. 02

Story Info
Michele arrives in Paris and meets Kincaid.
9.1k words
4.57
15.7k
00

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For most men the choice would have been simple, but like Michele, Barry was less than satisfied with his marriage as he too was longing for something more out of his life. He knew that Michele was not happy, and he wanted to do anything he could to save what was left of his marriage. Now here before him was the chance to be both rich, and in his mind, show his wife that he truly loved her. In Barry's heart he felt, when he accepted the offer, of his wife for money, before he was blackmailed, that it may not have been the wisest choice, but it financially was the best choice, they really needed the money now that Motorola was talking once again about layoffs, and his secret gambling debt was beginning to mount. With Kincaid's offer came the chance to fulfill Barry's voyeuristic sexual fantasies, while at the same time satisfying Michele's need for sexual adventure. For Michele, the opportunity for her to travel to Paris and live out a romantic adventure was what had ultimately led her to decide to pensively board the Air France jumbo jet, for she never knew about the money that now sat in Barry's savings account, which was what had motivated him to prod Michele into accepting Kincaid's offer.

As Barry watched the plane taxi away he was completely unaware that he would never again hold or make love to his wife again, and that the pact he had now made with the devil, in this case Kincaid, would now, for at least the next few days, force him into complete professional and emotional servitude to the mysterious French man with no last name. As Barry later tearfully explained to Michele in his letter to her, after he had been arrested by the FBI, "it was the worst decision I ever made in my life."

Nearly eight hours later after taking off, Michele nervously strolled through the Paris Charles de Gaulle airport, the time had come for her and Kincaid to finally meet. Her knees weakened with her desire for Kincaid that had been building ever so incrementally inside her, as each hour brought her closer to knowing that soon she would finally be in the one place she knew she wanted to belong, his arms. Yet she still could not help but feel guilty for leaving Barry, despite his encouragement. Somewhere in her heart she knew that the time was at hand to leave her husband behind as she looked around and sensed just how much of an adventure her time in Paris would turn out to be.

Once past customs, Michele bypassed the baggage claim, as she had only brought a carry on bag, as Kincaid had instructed her. Kincaid had made explicit instructions that she was only to bring what personal hygiene items that she knew that she was going to need for her entire stay in France. Kincaid had informed Michele that he would provide her with all of the clothes she would need while in Paris, and that the clothes he chose, were the ones she would wear. As Michele walked through the final customs check point, where she showed the official her American passport, she was shocked to see just how chaotic the airport was. Her flight was rather uneventful, and since she was dressed in just her tight jeans, her old boyfriend's college sweatshirt, and stiletto heels, she quickly realized that she stuck out as an American in the sea of French men and woman that she now found herself lost in.

As Michele strained to find Kincaid, she saw a man dressed in a chauffeur uniform holding up a sign with her name on it. Michele then walked over to where the man was standing and said "Hi, I'm Michele. Where is Kincaid?"

The chauffeur then responded in his strong French accented English, "Madame, Monsieur Kincaid could not be here as originally planned due to an emergency at the hospital; however, he has given me clear instructions to give you this letter, and for me to drive you to his flat in Paris."

With that said, Michele followed the chauffeur out of the terminal into the cool October air where a Mercedes Benz limousine was double parked. The chauffeur then opened the door, and let Michele into the back seat, as he admired her tight denim encased rear.

As the limousine left the airport, Michele leaned back into the leather seat and opened up Kincaid's letter, as the soothing sound of piano jazz played softly in the background. The letter was handwritten, and said:

My Dearest Michele,

I am very sorry for not being able to pick you up at the airport, and I hope you accept my sincere apology. Maurice, who is my personal driver, is taking you to my flat in Paris. I have made sure that when you arrive that my Senegalese housekeeper, Monique, will greet you. By the time you arrive Monique will have prepared everything for you for your entire stay with me, which I assure you will be the most erotic experience of your life. I ask that once you arrive at my flat that you not refuse any request made by Monique, for she has been instructed to help you prepare for our first "encounter." After your arrival, I would like you to take three hours cleaning up, napping, and then eating the large meal Monique will serve for you, after which I encourage you to explore the area around my flat.

At precisely 4 p.m., Maurice will return to the flat and pick you up. Once you are back inside of the limousine, you will be expected to follow every instruction given to you, as it will only enhance the pleasure that you will receive.

Love

Kincaid

As Michele read Kincaid's letter, her pussy slowly began soaking her bikini briefs. She was more than a little nervous as to what she had now gotten herself into, but something deep inside of her was forcing herself to move on and submit to this man's charms and ways. The entire flight to Paris was one of high anxiety as she constantly thought of what was to come. She was so worked up that halfway over the Atlantic she locked herself in the lavatory so that she could peel down her jeans and bring herself to a climax, as she bit down on her own wedding and engagement ring to stifle the moans from her finger fucking.

Michele was now feeling just as sexed up as she was on the plane, but thought it wise to focus on the scenery going past her. She soon became lost in the wonderment of the sights of Paris, as Maurice slowly made his way past most of the famous sights, and then headed down the Champs Elyse and passed the Arch de Triumph. Finally they stopped next to the entrance of a large apartment complex that looked like it had been designed by the same person who designed all of the beautiful buildings in Paris. Maurice then opened Michele's door as she slid out with her bag and leather coat. Maurice then handed her a key and instructed her that Kincaid's flat was on the top floor, and that once off the elevator she was to proceed to apartment one, which was actually the only apartment on the top floor. Michele then took the key from the chauffeur, who quickly reminded her that she was expected to be dressed and ready in about six hours.

Once on the top floor she stepped off the elevator and proceeded to Kincaid's apartment. Once she unlocked the door she was greeted by Monique, a statuesque and beautiful dark skinned African women, who wore a very traditional and sexy maid's uniform, complete with stiletto heals and white lace panties, which were clearly discernible underneath the lace of the see through dress. Monique greeted Michele in typical French fashion with a kiss on her cheek, as if they were old friends, and took her hand to lead her to the master bedroom so that she could take a hot shower and bath, which was already prepared, before napping and then having a traditional French breakfast that Monique was in the middle of preparing.

Monique, who spoke limited English, and Michele, who spoke no French, quickly learned that they could carry on a conversation, but that they could only convey the simplest of ideas. Monique then left Michele to herself as she went back to the kitchen to finish preparing her meal. As the door was closed behind her, Michele looked around at the cavernous master bedroom, which she quickly realized had no walls, but instead was surrounded by windows that had no curtains, and that the apartment was surrounded by taller buildings, two of which were hotels.

Michele, who had always had a streak of exhibitionism in her, just shrugged her shoulders and said 'ce la vie,' as she pulled her favorite sweatshirt over her head and stripped down to her birthday suit. Once she was completely nude she went into the bathroom, and found herself with not just the most spacious bathroom that she had ever seen, but also one that had no privacy, as she clearly saw people going on about their business her from across the road in the hotel next to Kincaid's flat. Michele then stepped into the already running shower and began washing off the stale air and dirt which stuck to her from the nearly ten hour trip to from Chicago.

As she showered, Michele found that Kincaid had placed in it several sex toys, including a long and thin dildo, and a smaller one that Michele knew was for a rear entry only. As Michele showered and soaped her self into an erotic frenzy, she knew that if she did not cum now, that when the next chance came (no pun intended), the force of a delayed orgasm might make her lose complete control. As she rinsed her hair and soaped up her body, Michele then reached for the long and thin dong, and then slid down to the shower floor and began putting on a show for a very special audience not just for the people across the street, but also for thousands of hackers around the world, thanks to a challenge to crack the site that Kincaid had placed on a Usenet web site. For you see, minutes after Michele had arrived at Kincaid's, her husband Barry, half a world away in Illinois, had logged into the special Russian encrypted web site that Kincaid had set up and watched as the real-time video cameras, which were set up everywhere Michele was scheduled to be, began their broadcast of Michele's first erotic encounter in Paris. However, Kincaid, who himself was a voyeur and, in true hacker spirit, wanted to share Michele freely with his fellow hackers, wanted to see if the new beta version of a commercial French and Russian encrypted web site design could be hacked. Within hours of making the challenge, the encryption algorithm was broken and shared around the world, well before Michele had arrived at Kincaid's apartment, where Barry and thousands of young hackers looked on at the new adult starlet of the Internet.

Michele, who was completely unaware of the hidden cameras around her that allowed her husband and thousands of other to watch her, quickly guided the plastic prick to her drenched pussy as she slowly inserted it and began a fucking rhythm. Michele then gripped the dildo with both hands as she brought it deep into her and all the way out, as she flopped around under the spraying water like a demonically possessed woman. Soon Michele was cumming and moaning hard until finally she was gasping for breath and becoming dizzy from the erotic drunkenness that she was now in until finally, minutes later, she finally settled down and slowly got up and, because her knees were now weak, grappled the shower railing for assistance. Once she was on her feet she turned the water off and got into the bath tub where she proceeded to continue her self pleasure session until finally she could cum no more and then weakly got out of the tub and put on the large terry cloth robe that Monique had placed outside the door. As Michele toweled off and put the robe on, she slowly regained her composure, placed her hair up in a towel and headed toward the bed, whereupon she disrobed and collapsed on top of the satin sheets and fell into a deep sleep.

It had taken Kincaid nearly a year to work out every last detail, but as he watched from his office at the DGSE, he instinctively knew that this first act would be just the beginning in a very erotic French journey that his new mistress had willingly dared to partake. In his mind Michele would be his new secret weapon in his mission to save France from being a second rate technological power; however, before he could take her out into the world as his lover and partner, Michele would have to be trained to be the wanton slut he needed her to be; yet before she could be accepted, she would need to be given a thorough physical exam, by his employer's physicians, at the nearby government hospital by his associates, all of whom would be instrumental in training Michele to be a 'personal operative.'

Hours later, after the chirping of the alarm clock on the night stand sound, Michele stretched like a cat, got up, put the silk kimono on Monique had laid out for her, then stepped out into the dining area where Monique had prepared for her a traditional afternoon petit dejeuner (breakfast) of croissants and jam, fruit, cafe au lait and yogurt. As Michele took her place at the antique dinner table, Monique handed her an International Herald Tribune newspaper and a second letter from Kincaid, which she promptly opened. The letter read :

Michele,

I hope that you have enjoyed your shower, bath, and nap. Monique has picked out a very nice dress for the day.

Since we have never met, and since we all must be careful these days, I have arranged for a colleague of mine to give you a thorough examination. If you are upset by my request I will understand completely; however, in order for us to proceed with what we have fantasized about, you must take this exam! I assure you that the exam will be performed by a complete professional, and that you will not be subjected to any harm or discomfort.

If I do not hear from Monique that you have changed your mind, I will then expect you at the clinic at 4 :30. Monique has laid out for you a dress that I am sure you will like. However, I must remind you that the outfit is best to be worn sans vĂȘtements de dessous!

Love, Kincaid

Michele was stunned by what she read. "A physical exam?" She said aloud, but as she thought about it more, especially in light of all of her fantasies that she wrote in her diaries about being taken by her gynecologist, the better it sounded. It also seemed to her a reasonable request, but since she had just had one a month ago, she had no doubt that she would pass the exam with flying colors. After finishing her coffee, Michele then headed into the bedroom to brush her teeth and do her hair. After applying a little bit of makeup, she then proceeded to put on the dress that Monique had selected for her.

As Michele put on the tight light blue strapless lycra mini dress, she felt it wrap around her body like a velvet glove as it caused her breasts to rise and stand out more then any of her dressed in her closet at home ever could. As for the length, it barely covered her white and lace thong covered bottom, which she admitted with a wicked grin, after weeks in the gym shaping her body up for Kincaid, looked pretty good. She then put on the pair of white stockings and heels that she Kincaid had purchased, which were most comfortable, and accentuated her tight ass and shapely legs. Never before had Michele ever worn an outfit as sexy as the one she now found herself in as she put on her watch and then grabbed her purse as she headed out for a stroll.

Proud of the way she looked in her new outfit, as her pussy became moist from all of the stares of the men she passed, Michele walked for about an hour around the city with the help of a guide map that Monique had given her. The weather was a wonderful 85 degrees as Michele was momentarily lost in the romantic architecture that she now found herself surrounded by as she watched lovers young and old along the Seine kissing and holding hands. As the sun shown over the river, illuminating the glorious old buildings and bridges, she silently wished that Kincaid was with her to enjoy and share in the romance around her.

Meanwhile, as Michele was crossing the Ile De La Cite and looking up at the Cathedral de Notre Dame, Kincaid was finalizing the plans for Michele's exam. After he had made his last telephone call dealing with the logistical and technical details of what was to come, he made a call to Barry, who was now in bed sleeping and preparing for what Kincaid hinted at was going to be an eye opening experience.

As Barry sleepily answered the telephone, Kincaid dispensed with the pleasantries and asked him, "So, my friend. Was your wife's masturbation broadcast proof of what I promised?"

Barry just nodded and said, "yes. When is the next broadcast?"

"In one hour my friend she will be subjected to a very thorough medical exam here at my clinic where I have set up numerous cameras, so that you will be able to see first hand, and from different angles."

Kincaid then went on to explain that he had arranged for Michele's exam to be conducted by one of the finest and most handsome men in Paris. The truth was that the exam was a test to see just how sexually fit little Michele was and to see if her body could withstand the planned sexual punishment and pleasure she was to receive during her Parisian adventure. Additionally, the doctor was going to administer to Michele an ancient African sexual potion called Mahala, that would cause her libido to come alive, thus allowing her mind to accept the erotic reality of what Kincaid had planned for her to experience.

As the men talked about what was to come, Michele arrived back on time at the entrance of Kincaid's apartment, where Maurice was waiting. Maurice then greeted Michele, and opened the passenger door for her. As Michele slid in to the car, her skirt rode just high enough to allow Maurice a glimpse of her ass, pussy and inner thighs, the sight of which caused his cock to stir in anticipation of what was to come. Maurice then snapped himself back into reality and took Michele on a long drive to the clinic where Doctor Didier LeBeau was giving the nurse, whom Kincaid had especially selected, because of both her open mind and English language skills, last minute instructions on her role in their new patient's examination.

As Maurice arrived at the clinic, he looked back at Michele and said, "This envelope is for you. Master Kincaid has instructed me to return in one hour, I will see you then mademoiselle"

Michele opened the envelope and read the handwritten note inside.

'Come to room 421, and be prepared to obey any instructions given to you. Kincaid.'

As Michele got out of the car, she felt her pulse quicken as she walked to the entrance of the clinic, while Maurice watched with satisfaction her beautiful spandex covered bottom walk away. A few short moments later Michele was in the elevator heading for the 4th floor, and as she watched the numbers on the elevator she could feel the desire within her rise.

As she rode up Michele could feel her pussy getting warmer and warmer. Her nipples were hard and thick and poked through the thin fabric of her dress. Michele hesitated at the door of room 421; however, once she actually knocked, she knew there would be no turning back. It was a telling moment, one of fear and excitement at the same time, as Michele took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

However, for a long moment nothing happened and Michele was left listening to the pounding of her heart.

Suddenly the door opened and Michele found herself looking into the face of a complete stranger! The man, a doctor, was in his mid fifties, balding, with gray hair and crystal clear blue eyes.

"Yes?" The doctor said in thickly accented English.

"Oh, I'm s-s-s-sorrry," stammered Michele, "I m-m-m-must have the wrong room."

The doctor's smile seemed to pierce right through her, as he said, "No Mademoiselle Michele, you are at the right place. Please come in."

Michele's eyes slowly widened as she began to grasp what was about to happen. As if in a daze she felt herself walking into the spacious examination room.