Lai Ch. 01: Barb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rcwait
rcwait
8 Followers

"Don't give me that, you slut," he muttered. He rolled me over. He unhurriedly and gently kissed my neck and I arched it high for him. He must have pecked at my neck at least twenty times, but the last one was a fiercely focused one that would certainly leave a hickey later. His entire body descended lower and lower, hands along my sides and legs, tenderly kissing my clavicles and my sternum multiple times. My pussy, already moist from earlier, began to leak in response to his persistent oral attention to my body. I moved my right arm from the floor, placed it through the side slit of the skirt, and onto my clit.

Then I felt my breasts being kissed and licked, slowly and softly, one then the other, with agonizing patience, but without ever getting to my covered nipples. I might have climaxed right then, had he decided to suck on them. But he didn't, despite having his lips on my breasts for over five minutes. I couldn't take it anymore and wildly rubbed my clit with one hand and pressed on my mound with the other, desperately trying to achieve orgasm, as more juices leaked and soaked my sorry excuse for knickers. Then he surprised me by leaving my breasts, continuing to kiss down my belly until finally circling his tongue endlessly around my navel. As I continued to teeter at the edge, he whispered, "Clever girl, exposing so much skin in the front. I loved tasting you, Barb. Now, can I help you down there?" I just moaned, breathing shallowly and rapidly.

He placed two fingers inside me. After just two strokes into my pussy, I convulsed violently and screamed, "FUUUUUCK MEEEEEE!" I began repeating, "Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God ...", as he metronomically went in and out at a sluggish pace. My whole body writhed and both hands gripped his shoulders in an attempt to get him to stop, the sensation becoming too intense. But he just steadily kept on stroking inside, while now using his other hand to furiously rub my clit, until I finally went limp and changed my orgasmic Oh my Gods to a whimpering, "Please stop, please stop. I will do anything for you, if you stop."

He stopped. After a bit, he growled menacingly, "Just what I was waiting to hear, my whore. Get on your knees." I slowly managed to get on all fours. He sat down on the couch. He resumed, flatly stating, "You know what to do."

I took my time unzipping his fly. By now, my head had cleared. He had no underpants on. I pulled out his circumcised cock, which was mostly hard. I was not particularly skilled with fellatio, having not had much practice until only more recently; fellatio is fundamentally a submissive act and I was used to the majority of my previous lovers trying to please me than the other way around. Still, I knew the basics. I made sure he saw me lick my lips and kiss the tip of his cock a number of times, all while gazing at him submissively. I languidly circled the head over and over, eyes still in upgaze, pausing to lick the frenulum and the meatus each time. With each lick, I noticed Louis shuddered a bit. His cock was fully rigid now, a penis I estimated at about 6 inches and a bit more than an inch in diameter. I was glad at its normal dimensions, as I had never noticed a correlation between size and my personal pleasure and I hated the potential prospect of deep-throating something too big.

I broke off my gaze and concentrated on his member. Moving my head back and forth, I progressively enveloped the first three inches of his cock. My right hand jerked off the back half, with the long manicured nails of my left hand tickling underneath his scrotum. I made some non-specific cooing noises while slurping him. Louis wordlessly scanned what he could see of my body, certainly admiring my delicate neck, my toned back, my well-defined calves. At some point, I got the sense he was willing himself to ejaculate. "Keep it up, Barb. This blowjob feels so good. I wish this could go on forever. You are so talented. You have such a talented mouth. What a talented cock-sucker." He continued with variations of these phrases, all while closing his eyes.

I suspected that he was only rambling in order to drive himself to orgasm. Sure enough, within a minute, his penis jerked and I felt a small spurt in my mouth. I instantly pulled out and rapidly pumped his manhood with my hand, most of his cum landing on my neck and my chest, some of it staining the cowl of my dress. Even when he ran dry, I continued to pump, until finally his cock began to go flaccid.

I got up and cleaned both of us up with some tissue found on the glass table behind me, while Louis simply stayed seated, eyes closed, with his head extended backwards against the top of the sofa. When he finally opened his eyes to look at me, I mouthed, "Thank you."

He nodded. "No, thank YOU. You are so sexy, Barb. Your lips are so amazing around my mouth and around my cock. So incredibly full and so sensual."

"You are so kind. They are quite inviting, aren't they?" I agreed, puckering them a few times. My eyes twinkled as I continued, "Oops, you didn't mean down there, did you?"

Louis laughed. "I don't know yet. Maybe I'll get to find out later." He paused and looked at me yearningly. "I can't get over how responsive your body is, Barb. I can only imagine how it will react when we are nude together, making love tonight."

"Don't get ahead of yourself, sweetie. I am a conservative girl. What makes you think that will happen?" I teased, a big smirk on my face.

"Because I am going to treat you like a princess for the rest of the evening. You won't be able to resist my charms and you will beg me to sleep with you tonight," he said with a touch of arrogance.

I decided to have fun with him. "The way I see it, dear, you won't be able to resist my sexy body, which I will flaunt all evening until YOU beg to ravage me tonight."

Louis stood up, picked up two filled stemmed glasses from the center of the table and handed me one. "This champagne is probably flat by now. I poured it over an hour ago. Still, let's toast. To Barb, best wishes for winning her challenge."

"And to Louis," I followed. "Best wishes for winning his challenge." We intertwined our right arms and drained the flat champagne. I gave him a peck on his mouth. "Thank you for inviting me for the weekend. You're right, it will be a great weekend."

"You're welcome, Barb. The pleasure is all mine. Foreplay is now over, though. Time for the main course."

"What?" I exclaimed. "We each just had an orgasm. You have stamina for more?"

"I have stamina like you wouldn't believe, Miss Wei. But, silly you. Did you think I meant another round of sex? All this physical activity has made me hungry and I believe Carina made us a delicious 3-course meal." He extended his hand.

I could only laugh, as I took his hand and walked to the dining room.

rcwait
rcwait
8 Followers
12