Lai Ch. 02: Barb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rcwait
rcwait
8 Followers

Louis suddenly twisted away from my grip. He moved himself towards my head and went from prone on my body to straddling his legs around my abdomen. He placed his iron-hard rod between my tits and pushed them together. I quickly understood and replaced his hands with mine, while he placed his hands on the bed, next to my head. He spasmodically rocked his hips a couple of times. Groaning, he ejaculated thick white streams of cum, hitting and dribbling off my forehead, my mouth, my chin, my neck. He was probably spent, but I continued to encourage him to fuck my tits. "Baby, give me some more, give your lover some more ..." After jerking himself off between my chest pillows a few more times, he collapsed onto me.

It was a nice feeling having him on top of me. I managed to slide upwards a bit. While Louis lay exhausted on me, I gave him soft kisses all around his face. After a bit, Louis stirred. He returned my kisses, softly, one for one, and, in due course, we finally settled on a prolonged kiss on the lips, our tongues dancing and our arms wrapped around each other. It was my first prolonged post-sex embrace with him, one that I have never forgotten even to this day. My endorphins were running high and I was in heaven.

I unclinched first. "Louis, dear, may I sleep with you tonight? I really need to. Please, honey, I desperately need to be next to you, to feel you, to see you, to hear you," I whispered, inches from his face, locking in on his eyes.

"Of course. I would like that, too. I am so fond of you, Barb. Not just your sexy body. You. All of you. You should know that, Barb."

"Thank you," I murmured, casting my eyes downward.

"Barb, I don't think 'thank you' is the right response, but you're welcome. Now, how long will you need before you meet me in the master bedroom?" He rolled off my body, still lying on the bed.

"About an hour, maybe? It'll be worth the wait. I will make sure that you find me pleasing, my sweetie. Oh, and one other thing ..." I got off the bed and, smiling at Louis, pulled my dress down to my feet. I leisurely walked around the room, pretending to tidy things up, nude in heels, careful to place one foot directly in front of the other, in order to maximize the wiggle of my ass and the jiggle in my boobs. I bent over a couple times, legs straight, pretending to pick up some stray lint, my ass and sex directly pointing at him each time. Then I walked into the bathroom.

***

I quickly showered, leaving the semen-encrusted choker on, and washed my face. The sticky cum on my upper body, as well as my own sticky juices around my inner thighs, were washed off. I brushed my teeth and gargled with mouthwash. I dried off the choker. I spritzed a bit of perfume on my neck, behind my ears, and on my wrists.

I put on a matching lingerie set. I had done a photo shoot about a year ago with this exact set and the company had let me keep it. I had been waiting for the right time to wear it and now was the right time. The outfit was pale pink and sheer, hiding nothing. The first piece was a lace babydoll with a hem to just above my crotch and held up by thin shoulder straps, designed with a deep V-neck, a thin satin underbust strap accented with a long central bow, and a flyaway back; I was proud how my full and firm boobs remained high on my chest, despite being unsupported, and how well the cups of the babydoll highlighted my areolas and enticingly prominent nipples. The second piece was a 3-inch wide 4-strap lace garter that narrowed in the back to afford a full view of the entirety of my toned round butt. I placed a crotchless pair of knickers, which consisted of a mesh front panel that just barely covered over my tiny landing strip and floss-thin material everywhere else. The panties required much patience to put on appropriately, as they were secured to the hips by delicate ties on each side, in order to facilitate removal; I giggled at how much time it had taken to tie on the piece, knowing how quickly it would fall off. I then rolled up a back-seamed lace-top 10 denier stocking up each leg; as I fastened each garter strap, I couldn't help but think how smooth the stockings felt on me. The final piece of the set was a floor-length georgette sheer silk gown, with wide long butterfly sleeves, white trim, and a thin white silk front tie.

I saw my reflection in the full-length mirror. I knew the effect of the ensemble would be devastating. My nude form, a tight hourglass with long slender limbs and an elegant neck, is an object carnal temptation. The pretty lingerie set, while pretending to defend my innocence and modesty, was essentially a transparent wrapping that seductively brought attention to and inviting inspection of each part of my young, supple, flawless body. The whole thing was a like fantasy bridal set, except in pink.

Excited and confident, I re-applied make-up. I decided to continue to emphasize a demure look. My hair was still in an updo and I left it alone. I lengthened my lashes with copious mascara, applied neutral eye shadow with a matte finish, and used very little eye liner. I brushed on a heavy amount of pink blush around my cheeks. I outlined my lips and applied glossy pale pink lipstick. Then I put on the choker back on and a pair of dangling single-stoned diamond earrings. Finally, I slipped on my sandals. They were a pink pair that I had spent countless hours looking for this past week, trying to find something that best matched the exact shade of pink of the lingerie set. The front of each sandal had a single set of three criss-crossing straps with a cute rose detail centrally where the straps crossed; the back of the sandal was a simple yet graceful unbuckled slingback; the sole was flat to the ground and the stiletto heel was only 3 inches in height. I grinned, sure that Louis would have plenty to "admire" with my choice of footwear. It oozed sensuality and showed off my delicate ankles, high arches, and succulent toes to full effect, while keeping my standing height such that I would not tower over him in my attempt to convey a submissive role.

I exited the guestroom and crossed past the dining and living rooms to arrive at the master bedroom. I knocked on the half-closed door. "May I come in?"

"Just wait." Through the crack in the door, I watched Louis get off the fully made bed, walk to the other side to fold over the near corner of the top sheets of the bed, and dim the lights. He was dressed just in a black silk boxer short. Despite already having had two orgasms each, I had not seen his nearly naked body. I was not disappointed. He had large and defined muscles everywhere, with very little excess fat. He had impressively large pecs and arms, a narrow waist with a hint of a six-pack abdomen, and thick thighs. I was going to enjoy being nude in bed with him, touching and being securely held by that magnificent physique. My pussy was already becoming wet in anticipation.

I entered and he gasped sharply. I decided to play out the moment, to establish my submissive role. I cast my head and eyes slightly downwards and asked, "Do I please you, sweetie? Am I pretty enough for you to sleep next to you in bed tonight, honey?"

Louis circled behind me. He wrapped his muscular arms around my waist and whispered in my ear, "You look so divinely beautiful, Miss Wei. It would be my pleasure to share my bed with you tonight. Would you consider sleeping with me nude, though? It would be much more intimate, don't you agree?"

Still facing away from him, I softly replied, "Would you like to undress me, sweetie? I would prefer that you unwrap your present yourself. Be gentle, please. I am feeling quite vulnerable." That last phrase came out of my mouth as a line for the role I was trying to project, but as I heard it spoken, I realized it was true. I actually was feeling vulnerable, with this powerful man starting to peel away not just my lingerie, but also my emotional defenses.

"Barb, please trust me. I will be gentle with you. Your heart is safe with me. I will worship you."

Hearing this, my pussy started to leak yet again tonight.

"Naughty girl. I can see all of you inside the exquisite wrapping of yours." Louis untied the gown and slipped it off my shoulders. As the gown floated down to the white carpet, he tenderly kissed my neck a couple times before working his kisses down my back and kneeling. I moaned quietly. He deftly untied the side straps of my wet knickers, which, in its dampness, dropped quickly between my feet. He moved away. "Turn around and step forward a little," he commanded.

I complied. He had positioned himself about two meters away, eyeing me yearningly. "Your sex is so pretty, Barb, so well manicured, the lips so sensual and inviting. May I enter inside tonight?"

"I'm so wet down there ..." I knew it was a silly reply to blurt out, but my mind was fogging up with lust and I could only come up with that primal response. I could feel liquid oozing down my thighs.

Louis unhurriedly advanced towards me. His strong arms encircled my waist from the front and he gave me a soft kiss on my lips. "Patience, patience, my dear," he murmurred. He then untied the back of the babydoll and pushed the straps off my shoulders. The piece floated to the floor. I was now just wearing a garter belt, stockings, and sandals.

Louis stepped back again. "Your figure is so perfect, Barb. I'll bet you are so proud to possess such large and firm breasts ... and with such nice long and erect nipples to boot. And your tummy, so flat and defined. Barb, I would like to ask a favor. Will you press your bosom against me tonight? Will you let me explore the tight curves of your belly tonight?" I could only manage to make an unintelligible squeak. "I would like you to remove your belt now," he ordered. Almost mad by carnal passion, I fumbled to unclip the thin satin garters from the stockings and to unfasten the belt; the piece pooled on the ground next to the babydoll. "Now look at me and stand up straight," he directed. I gazed back at Louis, fully erect, slightly pigeon-toed, knees nearly touching, arms a bit behind my sides. I was in a vulnerable pose and was indeed was feeling truly vulnerable. I was so deranged by an unrequited sexual frenzy that I had lost control of all my voluntary thoughts and movements. What I had intended as an act had turned into real submission to Louis.

"How considerate, Miss Wei, you have left me with the opportunity to carefully inspect your legs and feet. You know how much I admire them ... and your delicate sandals, I find them so very sensual." He paused for a moment, just staring at me and now rubbing the bulge underneath his shorts. After a while, he continued, "Please lie back on that black leather chair over there. And spread your legs wide."

I did as he asked, stumbling and almost unconscious, as my brain was now a dense haze of fear and desire. After staring at my moaning and wanton form for a minute, Louis drew toward me and kneeled. He wrapped his hands around my ankles and buried his head in my crotch, his tongue alternating on my uncovered upper thighs, licking off the juices. My pussy now felt as if it was pouring out like a faucet and he responded by lapping up my slit over and over. At the top of each slurp, he pressed his tongue against my clit, each time eliciting a loud whimper that pierced through my otherwise non-stop moaning. He continued at this for an agonizing amount of time and I was starting to pass out. Just before I would have passed out, his lips locked in on my clit, sucking it hard while simultaneously inserting fingers inside me. I shuddered violently, felt a painful wave of pleasure, shrieked, and then went blank.

***

When I awoke, my stockings were off and I was lying sideways across the wide arms of the leather chair. Louis was smiling at me five meters away on his huge bed, lying nude halfway inside its sheets. "Would you like to come to bed now, Barb?"

I nodded and swung myself off the chair. I stood up, my sandals still apparently on. I slowly moved over towards the bed, knowing Louis was getting off on watching my naked body teetering in my sexy heels. Before I could lie down, Louis asked, "Could you take down your hair? I want to see you in your full glory."

"Anything, my dear," I replied. It took me over a minute to remove all the pins holding my updo in place. I shook my head and my long, voluminous hair draped over my entire upper body. I swept it back, uncovering a pleading smile directed at Louis. "Make love to me now, sweetie."

Louis motioned me to lie down and I did. He rolled me onto my back, between the warm and slippery satin sheets. Slowly and gently, his manhood penetrated me. His rock-hard penis felt so good and so natural inside me. It filled me up, both physically and spiritually. There was nothing to say. We gazed at each other, as he patiently went in and out of my sex, pausing every few strokes to tenderly kiss different parts my smiling face. After about fifteen minutes of mutual bliss, he whispered, "May I cum?"

I nodded adoringly. He thrust more quickly and I felt my pussy flooded. His eyes looked down at mine lovingly and I responded in kind. We embraced intimately, kissing deeply until his penis softened.

He pulled out and much of his seed spilled out onto the sheets. Neither one of us cared. I turned slightly to my right side, lying on some wetness. Louis did the same, his right arm under my neck and his left arm draped over the two large mounds on my chest. He was tenderly spooning me and we dozed off in that position.

rcwait
rcwait
8 Followers
12