Lai Ch. 03: Barb

Story Info
Beauty seduces wealthy bachelor on sailboat.
3.5k words
3.83
13.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rcwait
rcwait
8 Followers

I awoke and a clock indicated 8 o'clock; I couldn't have slept more than five hours. My body felt somewhat tired, but my mind was excited and my heart was leaping. Louis was still fast asleep.

I looked at him for a bit, wondering whether I was falling in love. I had only known him for one night, was it possible? Oh, but what a night! Such a handsome, wealthy, intelligent, confident, powerful man ... and I felt so alive around him. I felt so comfortable and secure around him. And so great at sexual play! Three sets of orgasms already ... plus a half, if one counted the aborted one in the club.

I slipped out of bed, removed my choker and earrings and sandals, and put on one of Louis' shirts that I found in the closet. I walked barefoot out towards the kitchen. Along the way, I noted that the living room was no longer disheveled and that the dishes in the dining room had been cleared. I asked loudly, "Anybody here?" There was no response; evidently the housekeeper had come and gone.

I decided to make a simple meal for Louis and me. Twenty minutes later, I finished an American-style breakfast of omelets, fresh fruit, and toast, which I figured he would appreciate, a nod to his time in America.

I returned to my room to do some quick personal hygiene. I then put on a new outfit for Louis, a matching baby-blue bra and knickers set. It was a satin push-up underwire bra, which created an incredibly deep cleavage around my already enormous breasts. The G-string satin panties were tiny but provided real coverage in front and had the words SEXY BABE written in cursive.

I re-applied my make-up, opting for my go-to "natural" look, free of mascara and liner and with the use of only subtle amounts of light bronze shadow and blush, topped off with glossy cinnamon-colored lipstick. I adorned my ears with small gold hoops. Finally, I stepped into classic nude-colored 4-inch thin-heeled pointed-toe patent leather d'Orsay pumps, designed with an absent upper on the medial side to expose the arches of my feet and a small vamp to reveal ample toe cleavage.

I re-entered the master bedroom at 9:30 o'clock. Louis was still asleep on his back. I peeled back the top sheet to reveal his flaccid penis. It was not large; evidently, he was a "grower", which I find more fun to stimulate, as I get immediate and obvious feedback to my efforts. Kneeling on the bed between his legs, I engulfed his entire manhood, my abundant and long hair laying all over his hard flat pelvic region and thickly muscular upper thighs. As I licked, I could sense the organ lengthening. I began to bob my head, stroking the rod with my mouth and tickling his skin with my hair.

He stirred, eyes half-open. I paused the blow job and cheerily said, "Good morning, cutie. I'm a little thirsty right now. Let me get something to drink before you get up." I proceeded to suck and lick with greater urgency, my fingers fondling his scrotum and my long nails tickling his perineum.

After about ten minutes, Louis groaned, "Don't stop, don't stop ..." Then his words started coming out irregularly and I knew he was about at the edge.

I disengaged my mouth and my right hand took over, furiously stroking his erection. Over his groaning, I lasciviously teased, "Don't cum, don't cum ..." But, of course, he couldn't halt his orgasm, given the speed with which I was pumping. We locked eyes as thick cum ejaculated out all over, spewing onto his torso and the sheets. I continued to stroke and took pleasure in watching Louis twitch every so often.

When his penis notably softened, he spoke with a gratifying smile. "Good morning, Barb. Thank you for starting my day so well, sexy babe." He stroked my hair. "I could get really used to this," he said, his voice trailing off.

I licked a bit of cum off his tight abdomen. "Likewise," I replied happily. "I really like the taste of semen in the morning. Better than tea, I think."

***

After finishing the meal in the dining room, Louis gave me a big hug and a deep kiss as thanks for making breakfast. He had been wearing his black trunks; I had still been in my lingerie and heels, like it was the most normal way in the world to dress for breakfast. I volunteered to clear the table, mainly because I wanted to have him watch me parade around in my outfit. Sure enough, his eyes followed me everywhere.

"Should we shower before sailing today?" he asked. I nodded in agreement, heading towards the guestroom. "I guess I was hoping to shower together, Barb," he said, when he realized my intent.

"Never thought you'd ask," I replied, smiling. I slinked ahead of him, leading him to the master bedroom. The shower area was huge, with a built-in stone bench on the far wall. He turned on the water and took off his boxers. Louis waited for me to enter the shower first and I bent over to give his semi-rigid cock a small kiss, teasing, "Do you miss me?" I unfastened my bra and slipped off my knickers and removed my earrings, placing them all on a drawer.

Before I kicked off my pumps, though, I realized that my personal shampoo, shaving cream, and soap were still in the guestroom. I turned right around and walked back to the guestroom to retrieve the items, knowing that what was better than strutting around in lingerie and heels was strutting around nude in heels. Upon returning, I squatted and kissed his cock again, "Thanks for waiting."

In the shower, we took our time washing each other's hair and skin. Louis paid particular attention to my tits and my pussy region, as I expected. I sat on the bench and invited him to shave my landing strip. He seemed to take great pleasure in lathering the fuzz and shaving it ever so carefully. I avoided groping his penis for the most part, concentrating on his trim and muscular torso. I just wanted to feel his physical power and strength with my hands. We had fun playing in the shower, laughing together and sensually pressing our bodies against each other.

We did have some plans, though, so we did not excessively prolong the water play. We separated to different rooms to change into clothes for an afternoon sail. On top, I put on a tight white half T-shirt which was cut off just below my bra-less boobs, which displayed my toned flat stomach nicely. On the bottom, I wore a tight tan leather skirt that stopped at mid-thigh. On my feet, I simply wore tennis shoes. I applied neither make-up nor jewelry, but I did slather on some sun-block lotion. I put my hair into a ponytail. Then I packed a large beach bag with a number of items that I was going to change into once on Louis' sailboat.

***

I met Louis at the front door. He looked quite handsome in a white polo shirt that exhibited his upper body well and tan knee-length shorts. He too had a bag. "We match!" I squealed brightly. He laughed, as he took my hand. We exited the flat and found our way to his black Ferrari. The top was kept down, even though it was a cloudless sunny day.

It would be a half hour drive to Aberdeen, so I took to opportunity to apologize for my flirting at the club last night. "Louis, I wanted to say sorry about some of my behavior at the dance place last night. I know that I wasted your time talking to other men. I thought it might make me more desirable to you and I really want you to want me."

"Barb, thank you for apologizing. Obviously, I forgave what you did, but I appreciate knowing how you actually feel. There's no need to play games. I want to get to know you deeply and I am happy with the way our relationship is progressing in a short amount of time. And I want to continue this journey. Can I just declare once and for all that I find you highly desirable? I want you to feel secure this weekend, this weekend is all about us, no one else. You, Barb, are all that I am devoting myself to for the next couple of days."

Hearing this made me feel warm inside. I didn't know what to say, so I just gave him a long kiss on the cheek and nestled my head on his broad shoulder. We mostly stayed silent for the rest of the trip, keeping the communication limited to pointing out passing observations about the scenery. In what seemed like no time, we reached the dock.

We boarded Louis' 9-meter yacht. I had read that he was an experienced sailor, which is a reason that I had proposed this activity. I also figured it would give us time alone. It was an essentially windless day. He explained that, since he wanted to pay attention to me and get to more private waters sooner, he would use a motor and steer his way westward through the busiest part of the East Lamma Channel rather than try to use the mild winds to sail through it. He promised me that we would put up the sails later.

"Thank you for choosing this activity for us, Barb. I really love being out on the water like this."

I pulled down my sunglasses, winked at him, and deliberately adjusted my skirt. "I promise you that this afternoon, cutie, you will love it twice as much." He laughed. I continued, "I had read that you were an avid sailor. What do you find so appealing about it?"

"The freedom. I have no unwanted distractions out here and I can choose my destination. I don't necessarily get that on land."

"Yes, I know what you mean. There is a freedom when you bury yourself into an activity that has nothing to do with your real life or real responsibilities. For myself, I find that with dancing. I would love to have you dance with me some day in the future. I mean real dancing, not the stuff in clubs."

We talked a bit about these interests and also how they played similar roles in our lives. I learned that he began sailing at a young age, just like I began dancing at a young age. I learned that he was able to continue sailing in America and made many new friends this way, just as I had met many of my dearest friends in dance studios and performances.

After a while, in more open water with nary another boat nearby, we ate a very light lunch of sandwiches and fruit, pulled from Louis' bag. Then Louis explained to me some basic principles about raising and controlling a sail. He shut off the motor and began to raise a sail and he asked me to assist him. He helped me move ropes this way and that until I had developed some genuine comprehension of what I was doing. I giggled with excitement at one point, "This is so fun!" when I independently adjusted the sail and made the yacht move the expected way. Louis appeared pleased.

I decided to please him some more. "Sweetie, I want to change into something more appropriate for the water. Be right back. Can you take care of the boat yourself while I am gone?" I teased.

After leaving a bottle of sun-block lotion between the two aft deck chairs, I descended into the cabin with my bag. I undid my ponytail. I stripped off my sunglasses, T-shirt, skirt, and sneakers. In their place, I put on a bikini and heels. The bikini top consisted of two white diamond-shaped panels, each about four inches high and two inches at its widest point. It provided modesty essentially to my areola only, with the rest of my full breasts exposed for all to see and feel. The bikini bottom was even less generous in supplying coverage to my private parts, with a white panel that only covered my puffy lips. Thin white straps were all that clothed my back. I applied a bit of my go-to bronze eye and cheek make-up, as well as glossy cinnamon-colored lipstick, like I had earlier this morning. Then I slipped on a pair of open-toed mules, each with a clear wide vamp and a thin 4-inch Lucite heel.

There was no full-length mirror in the cabin, but I know my nude body -- my flawless skin, my pretty face and long hair, my graceful neck, my slender and toned arms, my large tits and narrow waist and wide hips, my round ass, my long and shapely legs -- is an object of male desire. And I was basically all nude in this so-called bikini and the transparent fuck-me shoes. I ascended confidently out from the cabin, eager for Louis to attack me and ready for another orgasm I knew would be sure to come.

"Louis, dear, I don't know if this outfit would be fine for swimming. What do you think? Maybe it would be better just for sunbathing ... "

He turned around and when he saw me, he pulled off his sunglasses and his eyes and jaws opened up wide. He simply uttered, "Wow!"

"... or perhaps sexual play? Probably sunbathing, if you ask me, though. I could get a nice tan. What's your opinion, honey?" I giggled and slinked towards him, while his eyes lustfully devoured me. Reaching him, I pressed close and whispered in his ear, "Would you be so good as to put some more lotion on me?"

"Uh, I would love to." Louis turned the boat directly upwind and released the sail, completely stopping the boat in the mostly windless waters. He then wrapped an arm around my waist and escorted me to one of the two deck recliners.

I lay prone on the recliner, while he he sat between my spread legs and slowly massaged lotion onto my backside. I provided some encouraging moans as he rubbed me. After he finished, I cooed, "This feels so wonderful, Louis. You have such talented hands, sweetie. I hope that you enjoyed touching me as much as I enjoyed being touched. I'm sure you would like to do another round on my back, but would you be a dear and do my frontside?"

I quickly maneuvered around his sitting form and rotated myself supine. "Don't forget my boobs, cutie. They deserve protection, too, don't you think?" I joked salaciously, jiggling them with my hands. I watched his lecherous reaction and considered the strong possibility that he would abruptly fuck me in missionary right then and there. I was in perfect position, nearly naked, legs spread wide, while he was already sitting between my legs, his crotch inches from mine. Surprisingly, though, Louis kept himself under control, slowly massaging every non-covered part of my skin on my frontside with lotion.

"I think I'm done, Barb. You will not get a sunburn today."

What is this?, I thought. Is he dense? I'm dressed like a slut and providing all sorts of suggestive hints. It wasn't like we hadn't engaged in carnal play yet and he was obviously turned on by my appearance. I decided to make sure that sex of some kind would occur at sea today. "Your turn, Louis. You need protection, too. Strip to your briefs and then lie down on your tummy."

He did. I positioned myself like he had earlier. I completed putting lotion on his backside and told him that I would do the front. After he flipped to a supine position, I noticed that his erect manhood was pointing sideways and appeared uncomfortably confined underneath his dark blue Lycra briefs. I avoided putting lotion underneath the briefs, but took great pleasure in rubbing my hands across every other inch of his tight muscular figure and I made sure he knew it. "Your body is so luscious and sexy, cutie. You have such an impressive physique, honey. So muscular and so well proportioned. What a defined chest and stomach, such big arms and thighs. I don't know how any girl wouldn't want you in her, holding her with your masculine body. It's just a gift to me to touch you and marvel at your magnificent form."

I prattled on like this, knowing he was enjoying the silly flattery and guessing he was becoming even more aroused. I personally was extremely aroused after massaging his desirable body and I was becoming increasingly frustrated with the lack of sexual action. Nevertheless, two can play the game and I said, "I think I'm done, Louis. You, too, will not get a sunburn today."

"Thanks, Barb. Would you mind sitting down here with your back leaning against my chest? I think it would be a nice and intimate way to relax together," he replied amiably. I nestled against his chest and between his encircling arms. It was a pleasant feeling, one of great physical security and warmth. I thought about dozing off in this position, since I was beginning to abandon hope that anything sexual would occur.

I was wrong. It was a trap. After less than a minute, Louis hissed menacingly, "You teasing slut. You want it, don't you? You want some pussy action out here in the waters where people can see, you little minx? I need to watch out for other boats, so we don't collide, but you ... you just want some action no matter what, huh? This is what I do to naughty irresponsible flirts like you." Although I was a bit scared with the tone, I must admit I actually was more titillated than anything else by Louis taking control over my imprisoned body.

He brought his right hand to my kitty, pushing the miniscule panel over it aside. His index finger found my clitoris and insistently rubbed it in a tight circular fashion. In short order, I tried to squirm, but couldn't move much, as Louis' left arm was tightly wrapped around my arms and chest and his powerful legs were on top of mine. The feeling was getting quite intense, especially as I could not hardly move.

I began to leak profusely. I started to scream in orgasmic agony, "Oh my god, oh my god ... I can't take this, I can't take this ... Louis sweetie, I beg you, Louis sweetie, I beg you ... I'M CUMINNNNNNG!" I shook violently, but he didn't stop rubbing my clit. I orgasmed again quickly, yelling, "FUUUUUUCK MEEEEEE!" Then he curled a couple of fingers and finger-fucked my sopping wet pussy until I was panting like a crazed animal. I orgasmed a third time, screeching, "AAAAAAH!" He returned to abusing my clit, but, by now, my brain was completely exhausted by the intensity of the stimulation and I could only muster some pathetic moans during a fourth orgasm.

Louis was not through. He lifted me off the recliner like a rag doll and bent me over the railing behind it. While I was still dazed and moaning, he forcefully shoved his stiff cock deep into me. I spasmodically jerked as he entered. Then, stabilizing me with one arm and groping a tit with the other, he jackhammered into my cunt dozens of times.

I was nearly unconscious at this point and whimpered helplessly with each thrust. I thought I heard him growl things like, "God, what a tight cunt. So wet and warm. Such a fuckable body you like to flaunt, Miss Wei. Such squeezable tits, such a firm ass. Parading around in that piece of floss and high-class whore heels, trying to tempt me, this is what you deserve. You are my personal cock-pleaser, aren't you, you little princess." Suddenly, my pussy filled up with a thick liquid that oozed down my thighs, even as Louis continued to pound me mercilessly.

My body began to go completely limp and, sensing this, Louis pulled out. He gently lowered me to the deck, my body slumped over. With my last remaining bit of consciousness, I looked into his eyes and mumbled, "Sweetie, what an amazing fuck ..."

***

When I awoke, I was wearing Louis' polo shirt, lying supine on a recliner. He was steering the sailboat. I got off the chair and walked over to him. From behind, I put my arms around his neck and kissed his shoulders multiple times. "I can't remember when I last felt so sexually satisfied, Louis. You taking such dominance over me, that was so what I needed right then, my dear lover. Thank you, sweetie." He turned slightly, smiling, but never faced me, coolly docking his craft with total control into the space granted to it.

rcwait
rcwait
8 Followers