Lai Ch. 04: Barb

Story Info
Beauty seduces wealthy bachelor during and after show.
4.3k words
3.92
9.3k
2

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rcwait
rcwait
8 Followers

I kept my bikini bottom and heels on during the silent ride back. Louis, of course, took advantage of this, noticeably admiring my shapely gams and provocatively-encased feet. He kept his hand on my right thigh the whole journey, caressing it unhurriedly, and occasionally venturing next to my pussy lips. I, in turn, looked at him adoringly probably the entire time, grazing my hand constantly across his left cheek and occasionally giving him soft kisses on his head and neck.

Once inside his flat, we agreed to meet in an hour and a half. We had dinner reservations in two hours and tickets afterwards to see the musical Phantom of the Opera. Louis told me that that, since our sailing trip took a bit longer than anticipated, he had pushed back the reservation time. He also indicated that he would prefer not to rush the meal, which would mean that we would be quite late to the show. I agreed with the plan wholeheartedly, particularly as we had both each seen the musical before.

I took a shower and curled my long black hair a bit. I had decided on a sultry appearance for the evening. I applied shimmering dark shadow to accompany thick mascara and winged eyeliner. I put on a thick amount of dark bronze blush to my cheekbones and between my breasts. I finished the effect with dark fuchsia glossy lipstick on my bee-stung lips. I then spritzed perfume on my neck, wrists, cleavage, and inner thighs.

I put on a bright red floor-length column evening gown. Although not immediately apparent, it was a truly erotic dress. The decolletage was a V-cut down to the bottom of the sternum, with a halter supporting the cups. The front part of the dress was lacy to the low waist and, with the exception of the nipples, the floral patterns of the lace were seemingly randomly placed; the mesh surrounding the patterns was dense, ensuring only a semi-opaque exposure of skin. The dress was cut backless to the top of my butt and with a tease of visible side-boob. The skirt of the dress was made of a clingy stretch silk crepe that was constructed extremely tight around the hips and thighs, flaring out slightly past the knees. The final sensuous touch was an open slit up the left side to the top of the hip bone and a two-inch wide slit up the right side to the hip which was secured at that width by a running pair of criss-crossing red straps. Because of the design and fit of the gown, there was no room for either a bra or knickers.

I knew that the slits on either side of the dress would allow a view of my shoes. I had bought a pair of sexy Jimmy Choo silver sandals with one-inch beveled platforms and 5-inch silver metallic stiletto heels. Each foot was bound by a thin clear strap adorned with a row of rhinestones that crossed at the base of my big toe and a single simple ankle-strap attached to the leather upper on the back of the heel. As I often did with platforms, because previous lovers had always found the fit tantalizing, the shoes were slightly small to allow my toes to dangle a bit. After putting on these sandals, I stood up. I had had the dress tailored to accommodate the height of the shoes and the hem of the dress just cleared the ground perfectly.

Lastly, I put on jewelry to highlight other features. I fastened a pair of dangling diamond earrings and the choker to call attention to my graceful neck. I slipped on a ring adorned with a large ruby onto my right ring finger to call attention to my long slender fingers and well-manicured nails.

I checked myself out in the full-length mirror. The gown and heels had exhausted the other half of the budget that Louis' assistant Jen had implied would be appropriate for clothes for the weekend. But it was worth it to help achieve the look I wanted, looking dressed to kill, looking to fuck and be fucked right now.

I strode out to the foyer, but Louis was not to be found. "Louis, where are you?"

"Sorry, forgot something. Be right out," he replied, the sound emanating from the master bedroom. I was standing still facing him when he emerged, appearing splendid in a tuxedo and bowtie. "You look wonderful, Barb, so elegant yet so sultry. Quite an erotic combination, really. Wow! Thank you for planning this look. I love it."

"Thank you, kind sir. You look so handsome yourself, I just want to eat you." I realized he hadn't really appreciated the full effect of my attire because I was standing still. "You know, Louis, I think I forgot something, too. I'll be right back." I turned around, revealing the completely backless nature of my dress, and began sashaying away, flaunting the tightness around my ass and my impossibly long left leg peeking out from the extremely high open slit. I stayed in the guestroom for a minute, biding time, before returning back. I smiled seductively at him, guessing he was becoming highly aroused by the ostentatious demonstration of my body wrapped in the elegant fuck-me dress and teetering around in the sophisticated fuck-me shoes.

"Did you find what you wanted, Barb?"

"Not yet. I may soon, though. Maybe you could help me, Mr. Lai," I answered nonchalantly.

Louis paused, slightly confused. Then he came closer and placed both hands on my ass. "How about now?"

"Warmer, dear," I replied softly.

He transferred his right hand through the left slit and underneath the dress, onto my left ass cheek itself. "Now?"

"Even warmer, cutie," I responded, even more softly. My pussy was moistening.

He untied the halter around my neck. The top of the dress folded over. He started to suck tenderly on my right tit. "Now?"

"Getting really warm, sweetie," I whispered, barely able to even hear myself.

Louis released me and dropped to his knees. He pushed the skirt aside to the right and began to tongue my bare and wet sex. After a while, he paused and declared flatly, "I think I may have found what you wanted, Ms. Wei. It feels so hot and, my little slut, I didn't realize how tasty your missing item was. Sorry, it took so long to find it ..."

He continued to probe my pussy with his tongue, while my head tilted backwards and I stabilized myself by holding a doorknob. I found the slurping sounds that accompanied the cunnilingus highly erotic and eventually I repeatedly moaned, "Yes, yes. Give it to me, sweetie, give it to me, sweetie. Fuck me with your tongue, fuck me with your tongue." After a while, he used his tongue to push on my clit with a circular motion over and over and over, while gently tickling my inner thighs with his fingers. My moans changed to gasps, "Oh yes, oh yes. Don't stop, don't stop." I could feel my juices pouring out and my knees begin to quiver. Finally, I climaxed and simply screamed, "AAAAAAH!" Then I slumped to the floor, panting.

When my head cleared a bit, Louis grinned and extended a hand to help me up. "Ready to go?"

I got up and put myself back in order. "You are such an amazing lover, honey. Thank you."

"You are welcome. You look so enticing. Your reward for exhibiting your beautiful body so well."

"I see. Well, you look enticing, as well, Louis. You look so handsome in that tux. You deserve a reward, too."

He laughed, "I'm sure you will find a way to reward me, Barb. But maybe not now, we are a little behind schedule, I think."

"Wait!" I exclaimed. "I forgot something else." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply on the lips. I released his lips after about a minute of tongue play and used my tongue to lick around his mouth. "I wanted to clean my juices from your mouth and face. Always have to clean up your things after playing," I remarked with a grin.

***

We sat on adjacent sides of a table near the middle of the very dimly lighted restaurant dining area. The square table was covered with a heavy tablecloth that draped to the floor; the chairs were firmly cushioned and high-backed. While waiting for our order, we occasionally kissed lightly and constantly held hands as we whispered sweet nothings, mostly complimenting each other on how attractive the other looked and how talented the other was as a lover.

We had declined the prix fixe menu because we wanted to actually attend some of the show that had already commenced. The cuisine was a fusion style, so popular nowadays. The dishes were hard to describe with all the meats, grains, vegetables, and sauces mixed in novel ways. Honestly, I wasn't paying much attention to the food anyway, as we just gazed at each other for most of the meal itself and stayed busy underneath the tablecloth with our hands. I was distracted by the presence of Louis' continuously moving hand on my exposed left thigh, with occasional forays into my nether region. I demonstrated my appreciation by unzipping the fly of his pants and squeezing his semi-hard penis frequently.

When we finished the light meal, we were both wet, Louis with pre-cum at the tip of his penis and I with a very moist pussy. I excused myself to go to the ladies' room, while he settled the bill. I could sense and often indeed witnessed a number of patrons openly ogling me as I slinked gracefully through restaurant in my sexy gown and sky-high heels. I knew that Louis would find the attention that I attracted arousing, but unlike last night, I did not even turn my head to acknowledge any of the scrutiny, focusing on getting to the WC one way and our table the other way. Upon my return to our table, Louis, ever a gentleman, stood up. I made a big show of wrapping my arms around his neck, giving him a short but deep kiss and purring, "Did you miss me, lover?" I could feel his cock twitch.

We exited the restaurant and drove to the nearby theater. The valet opened my door, but I waited for Louis to come to my side so that I could swing around to display my shapely legs and feet to him before he assisted me out of the deep seat of his sports car. He showed his appreciation of my thoughtfulness by squeezing my firm ass as we walked into the theater.

We arrived shortly after the second act of the musical. We were led by an usher to the very right corner of the balcony, whereupon she opened a velvet curtain to reveal a private viewing box. The box had eight empty seats and it was completely shielded from the adjacent box. "I thought it would be better to enjoy the show in privacy, Barb, so I bought all the tickets here. It will be just us two, I hope you don't mind," Louis explained.

"Cutie, just what I would have wanted. Thank you." Louis then told me that he needed to go to the WC, so I sat down by myself for a few minutes, listening to the strains of "Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again".

Although I had seen it a couple of times previously, Phantom is still an engrossing musical to me. However, I realized that I wasn't particularly interested in it right now. So when Louis returned and sat down next to me, I whispered in his ear, "This is so perfect, honey. So thoughtful to get us a private box. I think thoughtful people deserve a little reward, don't you?"

Before he could respond, I dropped to my knees and unzipped his fly. His cock was mostly flaccid and I was able to engulf it whole with my mouth. We stared directly into each other's eyes, as I swirled my tongue around his package. He grew quickly. My mouth remained attached to the head, my tongue continuing to languidly circle it, while paying special attention to applying pressure on the frenulum and meatus with every revolution. After a few minutes, I initiated slow jerking of the shaft with my right hand. Coincident with this, I untied my halter with my left, allowing my tits to push free of the top of the dress. Louis' mouth and eyes grew wide with the new double stimulation, the manual stroking of his manhood and the sight of my jiggling twins. He soon broke our gaze and peered downwards, fixating on either his busily occupied cock or my large mammaries, I wasn't sure which. He began to gasp irregularly, occasionally mouthing words which I could not hear above the sounds of the show.

By the time the duet "Past the Point of No Return" began, his body was shuddering a bit, probably discomfort from trying to stay restrained during the musical performance, but unable to fully do so because of my sexual performance. I sensed an ejaculation arriving when Louis closed his eyes and appeared to be groaning. I detached my mouth and doubled the speed of my manual pumping. A torrent of cum splattered all over my neck and chest and boobs. I continued to jerk him off vigorously with one hand, while desperately trying to wipe semen off me with the other, in an effort to prevent the goo from dripping onto the expensive dress.

When Louis stopped squirming, I let go of him in order to use both hands to mop cum off my skin. Louis, looking both amused and spent, proffered a handkerchief to me and I quickly cleaned up. I left the soaking square on the floor and re-tied the halter more loosely, with the thought that doing so might reduce staining on the dress. I sat down again, whereupon Louis kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "You are so wonderful, Barb. Thank you." Holding hands, we concentrated on the stage to watch the concluding minutes of the musical.

There was the usual crush of people leaving the theater. Having balcony seats, we were among the last to give our ticket to the valets. As we waited outside for Louis' car, it became clear that many of the other patrons were sneaking long glances at us. "I think you are very popular, Miss Wei. Both men and women seem to be taking notice of you. Perhaps they recognize the incredible beauty of the reigning Miss Hong Kong," Louis said. Then he turned and whispered in my ear, "Or perhaps they like the way your huge tits are almost falling out."

It was true that my breasts were a bit more exposed, a result of tying the halter looser. "Does it bother you, Louis? Would you like me to tighten my top more?" I asked him nervously, worried how he might perceive the situation.

"Barb, I was just teasing. I think only people in front of you would notice how much your boobs are free and their backs are to us. Even if it were the reason, it doesn't bother me a bit. You are the most gorgeous woman standing around here, statuesquely elegant and yet alluringly erotic. All I know is that I am lucky to have you at my arm, the envy of every man around us. But if you are self-conscious, we can go back in for you to adjust your dress. Judging from the density of the crowd, the car won't be coming for a while."

"I feel fine about my dress, so long as you are by my side, dear. I, too, am lucky to have you with me. You are so handsome and exude such confidence. I am sure the women around me are so envious that I get to be with you. I hope you don't mind if I mark my territory." Without waiting for a response, I shifted around to face him and passionately locked lips with him while hugging him tightly by the waist. He somewhat reluctantly reciprocated in kind.

My tongue was still exploring his mouth when the car arrived. As Louis helped me in, he remarked teasingly, "That was a fun way to hide your tits!"

***

We re-entered the flat in high spirits, which was different from the mood from last night. I understood Louis better and vice-versa. Louis clearly did not like me trying to stoke jealousy by flirting around and Louis had apparently accepted that I was eager to use excessive public displays of affection to demonstrate to all that he was mine.

We walked into the master bedroom. We both knew what was going to happen next and we both wanted it to happen soon, but neither one of us knew how best to begin. We just held both hands together, smiling and gazing at each other face-to-face, waiting for the other to make a move. Finally, I broke the tension. "Honey, when you said I was elegant and erotic back at the theater lobby, what did you really mean?"

"I don't understand your question, Barb."

"Well, did you mean I was elegant and erotic with my dress on ..." In rapid sequence, I let go of his hands, untied my halter, pushed the skirt off my hips, and stepped slightly away from garment pooled at my feet. "... or with my dress off?" I stared deep into his eyes, inviting him to take me as he wanted.

Louis simply grinned, however. "I don't know, elegance and eroticism describe the appeal of a woman both in motion as well as at rest. I've seen you walk around with that dress, but not unclothed. Would you be so kind to demonstrate how you move in the nude?"

I recalled how much Louis enjoyed watching a beautiful woman put on a full display of herself in heels. I determined to fulfill his fantasy the best I could. "Of course, sweetie, I thought you'd never ask," I purred. "Stay here." I then sashayed out of the bedroom and into the part of the living room where the liquor was stored. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that Louis had moved to the bedroom doorway in order to watch me. I made a show of stretching my lithe body to grab a couple of glasses and of bending over to select a bottle of spirits, which highlighted the toning of my legs and the tight roundness of my butt. I sashayed back into the bedroom like a runway model, one stilettoed foot in front of the other, in order to draw attention to my wide hips and my large bouncing boobs. "Can I pour you a drink, dear?" I asked rhetorically, as I placed the glasses on a low dresser and poured some Remy Martin cognac for each of us.

I walked over to hand him his drink. We sipped the liquor in silence, staring at each other like feral animals. I broke off after a bit, took his drink and mine, and placed it back on the dresser. I could tell that Louis was continuing to eye me like a predator. I then went across the spacious master bedroom and pulled a full-length mirror from the walk-in closet out into the closet doorway. I strutted back to Louis and silently escorted him by the hand to a position facing the mirror. "Ready for some erotically romantic play, cutie?" I inquired seductively.

Standing behind him, I removed his bowtie, cuff-links, and cummerbund. I then kneeled before him to remove his black patent leather shoes and socks. I placed all these articles behind the mirror. I stood up and had Louis twist 90 degrees so that his left side faced the mirror. He, of course, turned his head to see what was happening in the reflection, watching my nude form undressing him piece by piece, just as he had done last night to me. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt, bending over to softly kiss his torso each time more skin revealed itself during the unbuttoning. After I pulled off his sleeves and placed the shirt behind the mirror, I languidly circled him for over ten minutes at close range, gently caressing the entirety of his chiseled torso and arms with my long fingers, tickling his skin with my nails, interspersed with occasional pecks on his cheek. Louis, as always, stayed controlled, standing in place, smiling at me, touching my arms only on occasion, although he clearly appeared quite sexually stirred up.

Finally, I unhooked his pants and unzipped his trousers. Like me, he had elected not to wear underwear. I pulled his pants to the floor, revealing an angry iron-stiff 6-inch rod, pointing upward and leaking pre-cum. With deliberately agonizing slowness, I placed the pants behind the mirror. Louis was fully nude, as was I, with the exception of my jewelry and fuck-me heels. Standing up, I pressed my full bosom against his muscular chest and my now leaking sex against his leaking erection, wrapping my toned slender arms around his neck, while his defined muscular arms wrapped around my waist. We both silently stared cheek-to-cheek at the mirror for minutes, absorbed by the sensuality before us.

We then kissed passionately, exploring each other's mouth urgently with our tongues. After a while, I broke off and kneeled. I gave his grossly wet head a light kiss and whispered at it, "I'm ready for some erotically physical play now, cutie. Ready to enter me?"

rcwait
rcwait
8 Followers
12