Lai Ch. 06: Barb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rcwait
rcwait
8 Followers

Don't let the past get you defensive, I warned myself, stay optimistic. His interest in developing a deep relationship with you should have been evident by the way he listened to your thoughts and shared his, by the way he laughed along with you, by the way he tried to adjust to your needs, I encouraged myself. Just let it all fall into place naturally, I told myself.

As I was contemplating all of this, Louis began to stir. I got him to twist himself into a supine position and I kneeled between his legs. His penis was already hard. I decided to give him a hand job. "Good morning, sweetie. Time for our morning treat."

We both smiled and gazed lovingly at each other. I pumped his cock, eventually speaking in a sensual stream of consciousness that doubled as my final pitch to him. "I had a great weekend with you, cutie. And, my god, the sex was amazing. You are such a wonderful lover. Do you like my body and the way I presented it for you? Do you want to see this gorgeous face first thing every morning, to press against this hourglass figure every night, feel my long slender legs whenever you want? Did you like the elegant fuck-me outfits that I chose just for you, sophisticated, innocent, indecent, sultry, flirty, all flagrantly begging you to ravage me? I can't wait to show off this body for you again, sweetie.

"Look at these huge natural bouncing tits, Mr. Lai. Uncommonly large and firm, aren't they? Think of these as your personal property. Imagine them at your disposal twenty-four seven. Me wearing low-cut tops in public for you to admire them and squeeze whenever it strikes you. Me naked in private for you to fondle them and titty-fuck whenever it pleases you. Pinch my nipples, bury your face, do what you desire. Please, honey, can I beg you to lick my twin girls now?"

I leaned forward to allow him to lick my nipples, adding a slight superfluous moan when I felt his tongue. The moan set him off and, as I continued to stroke him with my right hand, his semen soon erupted all over my belly. I watched his body writhe and listened to his groans, his response to my left fingers now rubbing the underneath surface of the sensitive post-orgasm mushroom head. Eventually, he stopped writhing and groaning. I wiped some cum off my waist with a finger. I put the finger in my mouth and winked at him.

"Still better than tea, Barb?"

"You know it."

***

I took a quick shower alone and then got myself ready. I had a modeling interview this afternoon and would need to prepare myself more extensively at my own flat later in the morning. For now, I simply put on some basic make-up and changed into my standard workday uniform, a blue satin short-sleeve blouse, long black cotton pants, and black pumps. Not particularly sexy, but, again, if I hadn't convinced him enough already of how absolutely erotic I could transform myself into, then there was no point in a last-minute effort.

Louis met me at the car, dragging both our luggage. He was wearing a dark blue business suit. He looked so sharp and powerful in it, my pussy became wet once again. I tried to stay animated on the way back, telling him about my upcoming week, the modeling assignments I had, the people I was scheduled to meet, the performance classes that were pending. He just nodded, saying nothing. I kissed him on the cheeks a number of times and I tried and failed to hold his left hand. He did reciprocate by touching my right elbow a couple times. My elbow? Really? Eventually, I too stopped talking to him and touching him.

About five minutes from his apartment, Louis broke the silence. "I had a great weekend, Barb. I had no idea that you would be so fun to talk to, to learn about. I felt such a strong connection with you. Would you like to get together again? Maybe next week?"

The suspiciously false tone of his voice belied his heartening words. "Next week would be great, sweetie. Let me check my calendar and I will give you a call sometime in a few days." The truth is, of course, my calendar is on my phone, but I knew the rules of the game.

"I look forward to hearing from you then. But, Barb, I may be hard to reach this weekend. A lot of plans, so maybe call during the weekday. If you try calling this weekend, I probably won't be able to answer."

My mind raced. I wasn't expecting another weekend date immediately, but to be so unavailable by phone? What were his plans? Another woman? Nan, perhaps? I responded calmly, "Of course, honey. I did notice that you had no calls this weekend on your phone. Isn't that unusual?"

"Not really. The phone I carry with me many weekends is my emergency phone. Only a few have the number."

I waited a beat and my heart sank a bit, sensing a weakness in our bond, one that I was previously unaware of. He was not going to reveal his true private phone number to me. Nor did he make any attempts to reassure me over what he just disclosed, allowing the information to hang without excuse or explanation. Get over it, Barb, I thought. Such a small deal, I reminded myself. Relationships are a marathon, not a sprint. There is no reason why he should give you his private number, you two just met. You should hold your tongue lest you say something stupid, I warned myself.

So I did. Louis was also completely quiet for the rest of the way, although he smiled at me and squeezed my shoulders a few times, all of which seemed forced. We finally reached his building and he escorted me up to the penthouse. He opened the door and we walked in a few meters, our luggage in tow. The clock indicated 7:15 o'clock, ahead of schedule.

We hugged and kissed on the lips. Louis, however, failed to reciprocate the tightness of my embrace and he definitely kept his tongue back. Then he separated after just a few seconds. "Please take your time packing up and doing what you may need to do, Barb. I will have my assistant Jen call you shortly to take care of the arrangements for the return to your apartment. Miss Wei, I had a wonderful weekend with you and I hope you will accept my invitation for a date in another week or so." He eyed me carefully, as if trying to discern my thoughts.

"I look forward to it, Mr. Lai." I smiled back, staring back at him with a generically cheery but otherwise deliberately unrevealing expression.

"Well, then, bye-bye, Barb" He exited and closed the door.

I stood in place. I don't know what I had expected, but it seemed to me that much of our connection had eroded over the past hour. Or did we really ever have a two-way connection? Louis, the man that I had this earlier this morning actually considered I might be in love with, may not have felt about me as strongly as I felt about him. But, still, he almost seemed cold to me during the drive back. Maybe, though, that was a misinterpretation. Perhaps his silence and his physical distance was a reflection of a pensive mood, sad that our fantastic weekend had ended. Maybe he was pondering my admission of love during a passionate moment. Maybe he was mentally preparing for a battle at work. But our parting just now? There was no misinterpreting that, was there? He was not going to be late for work and we had already crossed beyond the line of polite decorum with each other. His concluding formality clearly indicated that he had absolutely no emotional reservations leaving me.

My private fears poured out all at once. We had been together all weekend, doing activities together, eating together, sleeping together, learning together about each other's thoughts, lives, and bodies, figuratively and literally joined at the hip. And, true, we had agreed to get together again. But for what reason did Louis want to get together again? What was I to him? A plaything? Was that what the weekend was about? Was his heart and soul even into me?

As I continued to ruminate over the situation, my phone rang. I answered. "Hello?"

"Ms. Wei, it's Jen Chang, Mr. Louis Lai's personal assistant ... "

rcwait
rcwait
8 Followers
12