Lai Ch. 07: Interlude

Story Info
Executive has quickie with assistant before being criticized
1.3k words
3.93
22.9k
5
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rcwait
rcwait
8 Followers

"Oh yes, right there. Keep at it right there," Jen instructed calmly, as she began to squirm. "It feels so good ..."

She was slumped back on the brown leather office couch, her dark blue skirt hiked up to her waist, thighs splayed wide for access. Louis was kneeling between her legs and his hands were resting on her stockinged knees. More importantly, his tongue was pressed directly on her protruding clitoris, moving it around in slow tight circles.

"God, I never get tired of this, you fucking stud. Don't stop, don't stop ..." Her cell phone rang, interrupting her soft plea. "Darn! Such bad timing."

She reached into her suit jacket and held the phone in one hand and tried to push his head away with the other. However, she could not dislodge him. She was forced to answer in controlled businesslike tone, even as Louis continued his ministrations to her clit. "This is Jen ... Yes, Ms. Wen. OOOOOH ... No, sorry, I have hiccups ... That will not be a problem. Sounds quite enticing. I'm sure Mr. UUUUUH Lai will appreciate your efforts ... Yes, put him on the line ... Yes, here is the number. American OOOOOH ... Sorry, just hiccups. American Express Black 6986-7530-969, expiration 12-16, identification 8899 ... Yes, I can wait ... UUUUUH ... OOOOOH ... You're welcome ... Yes, that would be fine ... The shoes are yours now, Ms. Wen ... Of course, please UUUUUH feel free to call again when you find something else you fancy for this weekend."

Jen glared at the man performing cunnilingus on her. "Next time I would appreciate the courtesy of you pausing. It makes it hard to do my job. So embarrassing, Louis. Hiccups, huh!"

Louis paused briefly. "You told me not to stop," he protested in mock indignance before resuming his oral assault on her box. Jen and he shared a similar sentiment. He, too, never got tired of this. He loved licking her cunt in his office, so totally decadent. But what he truly loved best was the reward he got after getting her off.

After a bit, he could tell Jen was about to achieve orgasm and so he used a couple fingers from his right hand to stroke inside her pussy. A few thrusts later, Jen covered her mouth and let out a muffled scream, "AAAAAAH!" Louis continued finger-fucking her for a while, until she waved him off. Then she gave him a wan smile and whispered, "Your turn."

She walked over to his enormous wooden desk and leaned over the front. He pulled up her skirt again, unzipped his fly, and inspected her anus. The jelly that he had smeared on earlier, in anticipation of this moment, was still coating the area. He watched his fully erect penis slowly disappear through her hole. Jen jerked at the initial widening of her sphincter, but afterwards stayed motionless. She moaned softly as Louis held her by the waist and languidly pumped in and out.

He looked out the window into Victoria Harbor and the Kowloon skyline, not really seeing anything, though, as he was simply concentrating on the amazing feeling around his manhood. The sensation around his cock was tremendous, like a fiery inferno that gripped like a vise, hotter and tighter than any pussy. Every pump brought him a wave of mind-searing pleasure. Despite his efforts to delay orgasm, he could not suppress the increasing arousal from each thrust. After about a couple dozen strokes, he climaxed with a grunt, sending four streams of semen into her. He then turned his head downwards to watch his dick continue to violate her, amused by the debauchery of the act.

After Louis pulled out, he enjoyed seeing Jen, her back to him, go to the private WC in his office. She was holding up her skirt with both hands, cum dripping down her thighs, soiling the elastic lace top of her sheer stockings. And she was walking with a tantalizing awkwardness to her gait, probably from a combination of soreness in her lower holes and the teetering imposed by her 4-inch stiletto slingback pumps. When she re-emerged after a few minutes, he went in to clean himself up, as well. When he exited, he saw her finish putting on her black thong panties that had been lying on the couch.

"Anything else, Louis?" she asked. "Like I said earlier, all the reservations for the places that Ms. Wen wanted to go to have been confirmed for this weekend. I have already informed Ms. Wen about the restaurant reservation time. The itinerary schedule, along with the addresses and numbers of the venues, have been e-mailed to you ..."

Louis' cell phone rang on the desk. He and Jen both looked at the caller ID. It was Barb Wei. He let the voice mail take the message. "Persistent girl, isn't she?" he mused to nobody in particular.

"Louis, you really should call her back. It's Thursday and she's already tried calling you twice this week already."

"Actually, this is the third time," he said, with a touch of annoyance. Changing from defense to offense, he told her, "Stop bothering me. Who's the boss here anyway, Jen?"

"Well, technically you are, of course. But I am not speaking as your employee, but as your sister Tina's oldest and dearest friend. Barb doesn't know you like we do. You really need to be more responsible with the emotions of others, you have an obligation to be fair to those you romance. These women are not just for your amusement. Romance is not a one-way street. Be honest about your expectations and intentions. And I certainly hope you didn't mention to her how you wanted to start a family. Or about your so-called serious girlfriend at the end. Getting their hopes up. What a bunch of lies! You should write your English surname L-I-E, Louis! It would be more accurate."

Louis tried to get in a word.

But Jen was on a furious rant. "No, let me finish, Louis! Do I need to remind you how you already confused and burned out all the women that we introduced to you since you came back to Hong Kong? Nobody who knows anything about you wants to date you now and you made all of your family and close friends lose face. None of us are going to help you anymore. You are too immature and self-centered. So now you have to go it alone to meet women. Nothing wrong with that, of course, but still ..." She let the thought hang. "Louis, from what I understand, you are a really responsible businessman and I know that you are very caring in every way to all your family and close friends. Think about applying those attributes in a sincere manner to those who would hope to be a special someone to you."

"Well, I am looking for a long-term commitment," Louis protested. "And I really did like Amy."

"You would like to think you liked her. Your actions indicate the opposite, Louis. At least twenty serial girlfriends in America, that's quite a number in just six years. And as for Amy, you can't call someone your serious girlfriend just six months into dating, if you are cheating on her with previous lovers. No wonder your father forced you come back to Hong Kong. To get your personal values in order. No legitimate grandkids, if you can't get mature about romantic relationships. You don't have any idea what a real relationship is like! You get bored too easily. Long-term commitment, how delusional ..." She scowled at him with disgust.

He stared unblinkingly back at her. Then he picked up the phone and pushed on the screen. The connection was made. Louis said brightly, "Hi Barb! It's Louis. Sorry, I haven't had a chance to answer your calls. It's been so busy around here ..."

Jen turned around and left Louis' office. Louis' eyes tracked her out the door. He loved seeing her firm ass wiggle in the tight pencil-skirt and heels.

rcwait
rcwait
8 Followers