Lai Ch. 09: Nan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rcwait
rcwait
8 Followers

"You're so big inside. I feel so full. Just keep on pumping me, don't stop, don't you dare stop," Nan gasped. She then continued her pitiful cries.

Pauline slid up the bed, laying between our legs, and began moving both hands around her pussy. Nan dropped her head into Pauline's chest, until her huge boobs engulfed Nan's face. I could vaguely hear slurping sounds mixed in with muffled whimpering. Then I felt someone's fingers sliding around Nan's gash. Nan clearly enjoyed having multiple sources of sexual stimuli.

After a while of watching the smutty scene of my dick sodomizing Nan and Pauline's tits jiggling around Nan's face and Pauline playing with herself down there and fingers sliding along Nan's slit, I felt the stirrings of an orgasms that I could no longer delay. "I'm going to cum," I yelled.

"Give it all to me, Louis. I want you to watch it leak out of my ass," Nan replied bluntly, temporarily lifting her head from Pauline's chest.

I quickened the pace of my thrusts. With a final hard shove and a loud grunt, the familiar waves of pleasure seared my mind, as streams of semen flooded into Nan. I closed my eyes. The release was equally pleasurable and I opened my mouth, uttering a loud groan, "UUUUUUH!" I continued to jackhammer Nan until I could no longer hear her whimpers. By then, my cock had softened inside her and I could see white cum oozing around it.

I pulled out and semen dribbled out from her anus and onto the sheets. Nan rolled onto her back next to Pauline, breathing heavily. "Thank you, Louis. You were great. Such stamina, I'm exhausted."

I rested prone on their bodies. "You are one perverted girl, Nan. I love it," I managed to say, also breathing heavily. We all lay still for minutes, recovering.

Finally, Nan asked me, "Louis, would you mind taking a shower and cleaning your precious cock? Just in case you want to use it again." She then winked at me, before turning to Pauline. "I also need to give poor Pauline a tip. She hasn't had as much fun as us, have you, dear? Don't worry, Louis, I will make sure you don't miss any of the good parts. Now, go!" She playfully motioned me away with her hand.

I got off the bed and walked to the bathroom door. Just before entering, I pivoted towards the girls and glimpsed them seated on the bed, passionately embracing and kissing. I stared for minutes watching the scene, before finally forcing myself into the bathroom. I lathered and rinsed off the mixture of cum, feces, lube, and sweat on my penis. I stroked my dick a few times and noted that it was still in its refractory phase. Then I dried off and re-entered the main room.

My dick did not stay flaccid. Nan's face was buried between Pauline's wide open thighs, a loud blend of sexual sounds drifting in the air. I marveled at these two gorgeous creatures in the midst of carnal play. Pauline, with her cute updo and innocently made-up face, her back arched and her huge mammaries jutting forward and her stocking-encased legs bent at the knees, laying still and supine, while moaning in ecstasy and gripping the sheets. And Nan bobbing her head in Pauline's crotch, abundant hair spread all around Pauline's pelvic region and thighs, displaying her tight round butt and long shapely legs in prone position and making deliberately loud and lewd slurping sounds for all to hear.

I caught myself masturbating unintentionally and stopped. I sat down on the sofa and soaked in the erotic scene. I poured myself some of the cognac into a glass and finished it. Pauline suddenly let out a piercing shriek, followed by a plaintive wail, "OOOOOOH!", that lasted over a couple minutes. When Pauline's sobbing died down, Nan popped her head up and winked at me.

Nan got off the bed and sat next to me on the couch. As we watched Pauline lay still, recovering from her orgasm, Nan mindlessly fondled the head of my stiffy, eliciting pre-cum from the meatus. I gawked at her, as she reflexively and repeatedly licked off my pre-cum from her fingers and returned back to drawing out more.

Finally, she turned to me and smiled wearily. She asked quietly, "Louis, would it be acceptable to you if you and I slept here tonight, instead of driving back to your place? I am really exhausted, had to get up really early this morning for work today and I want to be ready for our busy day tomorrow." She paused for about a bit, until Pauline began to stir. "I'll ask Pauline to leave us. Do you think you could add a $5000 tip for Pauline on your tab? I think she deserves it for her services tonight."

I nodded in agreement for both requests. Pauline sat up in the bed and looked over towards us, slightly dazed.

"Pauline, go home. I'll call you this week. Louis really enjoyed having you host us over the past couple hours."

Pauline smiled wanly, got off the bed slowly, and staggered over to her clothes. I observed her put the babydoll onto her torso and ball up her knickers in her left hand. She extended her right hand and when I grasped it, she leaned over to give me a quick peck on the cheek. "It was nice meeting you, Louis. Hope to see you again someday." Her voice was flat and slightly garbled. Then she turned to Nan and kissed her hard on the lips. She released after a few seconds. "Thank you, Nan. Talk to you later." Then she walked unsteadily out the room.

When the door closed, Nan winked at me and said with a touch of arrogance, "Look at Pauline, her brain is so foggy. Have you ever seen anybody eat pussy better than me?"

The fact is that I have not seen much lesbian cunnilingus before, so I honestly replied, "No. You are the best I have seen, Nan."

"Louis, why don't you get in bed? I'll be right back after cleaning up a little." Nan stood up and I had the gratification of watching her bubble butt and toned legs slink on her mules the short distance to the WC. I got into the bed, folded over the top sheet, and waited for a few minutes before Nan emerged. She must have decided to put on a small show for me because she went back and forth to the bar several times just to return the bottle of cognac and three glasses. Each time she faced my direction, she locked eyes with me and smiled, slowly walking by placing each fuck-me shoe in front of each other in order to maximize the sway in her full natural breasts and her wide hips. She was absolutely correct in determining that watching a beautiful nude woman parading around in high-heels was something that deeply turned me on.

After she finished tidying up, she joined me in bed, sexy heels still on. We both lay on our backs. "Did you enjoy your evening ... so far?" she asked brightly, pausing to emphasize the last phrase.

"Absolutely, Nan," I laughed, knowing that Nan knew how I would answer. Then I asked her the question that had puzzled me all night. "How do you all these people know you so well? The waiters at the restaurant, the hostesses in this karaoke club?"

There was dead silence for about a minute. Then Nan said plainly, devoid of emotion, "My family finances went bad during the the past recession. My father's small consulting firm started losing its accounts and my mother had to quit her job as a secretary because of an illness. So I had to help out, pay for my education and help with my younger brother's, too. This was shortly after my first year and sometime around my third year, about three or four years ago, I found work at this karaoke club. First, as a daytime weekend office manager and check-in hostess. Somewhere along the way, An, who owns this karaoke club, asked me if I were interested in making more money being a room hostess, like Pauline. So I took An's generous invitation and the money turned out to be five times better. If you noticed, Pauline teased you and you certainly touched her private parts, but you couldn't really say you had sex with her. Those are the rules here with patrons and it was the same for me.

"One of my regular patrons at the time wanted a bit more and convinced me to be his part-time escort, his occasional girlfriend for a fee, no real sex required, so it wasn't prostitution. From there, he must have told some friends about me and I started getting more requests. I also made it clear to some of the club patrons that I was open to a girlfriend experience relationship. Eventually, I had seven personal clients and I was busy every weekend and some weekdays. I stopped working at this club at some point, with An's understanding.

"I stopped escorting, too, after I graduated from the university. I was offered a job I really wanted, I had saved enough money to help out my family for years and, in any case, my parents' situation is thankfully improving. I could still be earning at least five to ten times more than I am now, but I don't want to be a kept woman, which is how I always felt in those days."

"Sound as if those days are permanently in the past, Nan," I noted, turning to face her.

"That part of my life is over. But I still stay friendly with all the people I met along the way, even some of my former clients. Never know when you might need them again." She paused, then giggled, "You know, Louis, sex between consenting adults is legal and most of my dates ended in some orgasm on his or her part. One of the things I found out about myself during this period was how sexual I was, how much I enjoyed it, how much I could turn men ... and women ... on. I certainly wasn't prudish before all this, but nothing like I am now. The restaurant we went to tonight was one of the regular places I would dine with my clients. I brought them a lot of business in the past, so they are pretty tolerant of some of my crazy stunts. And Pauline, well, she and I met when I started working here and we have been close ever since."

Nan's story provided me a deeper understanding of her. She was clearly very adaptable to circumstances, altering her behavior in order to thrive as needs arose. And yet, when the situation changed to afford the opportunity to return back to her natural state, external temptations like money seemingly did not stop her from staying true to herself. I could see how she might be viewed as highly calculating and self-serving, perhaps a warning sign for me, should I decide to continue a relationship with her. Alternatively, she could be viewed as someone willing to sacrifice her basic principles to help people she cared about deeply.

Nan turned to face me, gazing through droopy lids into my eyes, and brushed my cheeks. She whispered, "Louis, I'm really sorry. I can't barely stay awake anymore. I know you want some more from me and you deserve it. You were so patient and accommodating to my requests. I'm going to sleep now, but I want you ... you to relieve any ... any tension you may have. You can fondle ... fondle my body as you like and ... and fuck my ... my pussy. Like I told you, I ... I am quite tight inside and, even if I can't be ... be fully ... fully engaged, you ... you will .. will still ... will still ..."

As her voice trailed off and she became unable to finish her thoughts, she closed her eyes, finally falling asleep. I stared at the luscious nude form next to me and debated whether I should accept her invitation. The internal debate didn't last long and I rolled her back to a supine position.

I slowly traced my finger along the curves of her tantalizing lips, neck and clavicles; then I kissed those areas softly multiple times. Then I gently caressed her high and proud breasts, also kissing them multiple times softly. I raised myself off the mattress and straddled besides her, staring at her peaceful, gorgeous face and her motionless, beautiful hourglass figure. Then I slowly pushed my erect penis into her, eliciting a short moan. She was not mistaken, as her vagina, even in her unconscious state, was among the tightest I have ever had the pleasure of entering. Then I languidly went in-and-out, savoring the smooth warm hug of her walls against my cock, all while Nan remained quiet and motionless. Although initially thrilling, I began to get tired and slightly bored after about ten minutes of thrusting without counter-movements by my partner, so I picked up the pace. Nan whimpered slightly with each rapid pump, eyes still closed and body generally stationary, apparently in some twilight state.

I let myself go and climaxed silently. I pumped a few more times before pulling out. A trickle of my cum drooled out from her. Then I pulled the top sheet over us, arranged us into a spooning position, and fell asleep with her wrapped tenderly around my arms.

rcwait
rcwait
8 Followers
12