Laid and Bred

Story Info
Spring break bet leads to hot sex.
2.9k words
3.95
213.4k
68
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arlene548
arlene548
482 Followers

Oh yes, Deborah and Kate. They were still hung over from the partying the night before. By this point in the morning they were really getting on each others nerves.

"My suit is hotter than yours," said Kate.

"Well with that boney ass it doesn't show."

"Look at your own slutty fat ass."

"You look like a real Broad. How could you not after buying a bikini like that?"

"Well how many guys, wanted to get into your pants last night? Probably, none?" Kate asked irritating Deborah.

"A lot more than into your skinny drunk ass."

"Oh, is that so .... Bitch."

"Wanna bet?" Asked Kate.

"Sure, I will bet" But Deb knew that last night was too much of a blur.

"Here it is Kate, lets think of something to bet. Money is no fun. What do you fear, the most. I got it, if you can't win more in twenty-four, then you have to go all the way with the guy that gross's you out the most. That idiot Graham that's been asking you out for months."

Kate frowned from the thought.

"Ooh, noooo."

"No way your fat slutty ass can win more than me, so if I win you do him, suck and fuck, everything after we get back to campus." Dared Kate in return.

In reality both Deb and Kate were pretty cute normal college girls, but this was spring break on Siesta Key. They roomed together at U-Mass and had decided to head south for what evolved into a total week of partying drunkenness, dating and ...... and whatever else. Back at school it was important to keep reputation clean. Here it was time to let it go for a few harmless days.

Deb was average height at five-five, brown hair, well pronounced 38-C and a little larger than she liked derrière. Kate was tall and cute, at five-nine, green eyes died blond hair and a fairly slender frame, average but firm ass and a 34-B cup. Kate was far cuter than Deb but she knew how to use her cleavage to her advantage. Things weighed out about equal on a fuckable scale.

"Okay... So your on, the loser will fuck Graham, the pimpled virgin next weekend. It'll be easy; loser will call him over to study alone." Baited Kate.

"So what exactly is the bet?" Asked Deb.

"Uh" pondered Kate....

"Okay, whoever gets the most men tonight wins, the other loses. But to keep things fair, we do this on U-Mass honor, telling the truth after all is done. Do we agree to tell the truth?" Asked Deb.

"Yes."

"This is how we do it. For every cock that touches our upper lips we get one point. Lower lips two. Whoever has the most points between 10pm and 10 am tomorrow morning is the queen, the loser dates Graham.

OOOOOOh."

"Sounds like a plan, but gang bangs are out, too easy and no challenge, so to make this work every point won must be without our previous point knowing. We have plenty of bars to make this interesting, so we need to win our points individually." Smiled Deb as she laughed.

After a whole afternoon of plotting strategy while sunning together on the beach it was 6pm.

Kate smiled at Deb, plan in mind, "Are you ready to be a slut, girl?"

"God I don't know," answered Deb.

"To late" jabbed normally safe Kate.

Three hours later, it was 9pm and the girls were almost ready for their competition. Neither really believed this was actually going to happen, but neither was willing to back down either.

9:45 arrived and Kate was ready. She wore her shortest hip-hugging skirt, ass raising heels, and a tee shirt that she had carefully trimmed the bottom off, so it only barely covered her boobs. It was designed to get a dicks attention. No bra, the skirt was belt-less and only 7 inches from top to bottom revealing ample leg and midriff. The skirt actually normally would be worn with leggings, but not on this evening. In all Kate only wore a hot inviting five pieces of clothing which included two shoes and pink underwear..

Eight minutes later Deb was also ready. Deb had chosen a loose fitting skirt to well above her knees and a v-neck cotton sweater that showed far too much cleavage. Unlike Kate, Deb passed on the underwear. Each girl took a small purse stuffed full of condoms, they had nervously purchased in bulk at the drug store on the way back from the beach. They also each had a single pencil for keeping score and two 3X5 cards where they were to mark an X for a single point and a Y for the homer two-point dunk of course.

Deb was not as hot as Kate, but they both smelled deliciously naughty with the excessive perfume they had doused themselves in to help win the silly battle. Unlike Kate, Deb had been known to fuck many guys, so she was more confident in her look and knew how to act. In contrast Kate was pretty prude normally and had no idea how far overboard she looked. Kate indeed looked like a total slut, who wanted to fuck like a horny rabbit.

Kate's Escapades

10:12pm they arrived at Gilligan's all roaring to go. Without any cash they made their way to the bar. Two guys immediately picked up on there screaming sexuality and homed in on Deb and Kate, but neither was willing to start their lay-fest without some serious drinking. After three rounds of shots things were moving well, especially from the guys' point of view. Two dances later and it was time to move on, it was 10:40. Both girls had now had a total of four shots making them dizzy and pain was no longer an option. They smiled and decided "game on."

Kate turned to whatever his name was, and lured him to the far corner of the bar. She kissed him once, and asked him without words if he liked the goods, and if he wanted to touch. Seconds later she was grinding his cock on the dance floor with her ass.

"Do you have a car?" She asked.

"A rental out back."

"Ok, lets get out of here" she smiled answering.

"You are going to get lucky." she purred as she took his hand and headed straight for the door. The parking lot was around the corner and when they got to the car he asked her "my place?"

"Oh No, here and now, dude."

Three minutes later they were in the back seat of the rental, she was rolling a condom on his organ getting ready to score two points. He lifted her skirt, pulled her pink panties off and threw them to the front seat somewhere. Seconds later he was entering her cunt while kneading her perky tits under the tee-shirt. The two points lasted no more than a total of four minutes before he shot his load into the balloon nestled between Kate's lips.

Kate pushed him off of her almost immediately.

"Gotta go Dude, thanks for the great time." and she gave him a short deep kiss, pulled he skirt back into place, straightened her tee-shirt and gave up quickly on looking for her underwear. After all time was of the essence. She was now down to four pieces of clothing and a purse after only two points in the match. She carefully marked a single X on the 3X5 card, and said "shit" as she crossed out the X and replaced it with the proverbial Y while on her way to the SK Oyster bar.

Kate sat at the single open seat at the bar, while allowing the two gentlemen on both sides of her to fight over who would buy her a drink. They settled for one each and she quickly and unwisely put two chocolate martinis away. Kate was approaching a "Brittany Spears" state and was becoming progressively inebriated.

The man on her left asked something and she answered randomly "do you feel up for some fresh air? It's hot in here."

Minutes later she was in the back alley, necking with this guy leaning against a wall. Her mini-skirt made the task of guiding him to her steaming cunt easy. No time for this slut to waist. As things turned out it didn't take long before her next two points were chocked up. Kate slid the condom onto his cock using her mouth, which she didn't do a very good job at because of all the drinks, but good enough to prepare herself for her third and fourth points.

As he slid into her pussy Kate thought to herself "I must be winning."

Within a few thrusts Kate could feel her partner explode into her protection, throbbing into the condom. His thrusts drove pain into her body but it was a pleasurable pain.

Kate one again straightening herself out, as her second set of points left her quickly to return to the bar and brag about his conquest to his friend.

Kate again made her way back to Gilligans where she had started ninety minutes earlier. Once inside she again found herself being treated to free shots. Kate looked very much for the taking. Her skirt wasn't quite right and her inebriated state and revealing tee-shirt made her look like a wanting slut. Whoever saw her believed she was theirs to be bred if they dared.

The double shot this time was really taking its toll. It was now eight drinks in two hours, more than double what she could normally handle. The usual horny crowd could see this skimpy dressed slut was loaded. Showing her some attention John led her by the hand through a hallway somewhere into the back. Kate's thoughts were in a state of complete blur and she wasn't sure where she was. John started his move with a deep kiss which she accepted openly as she snaked her arms around his neck. After she allowed John full access to her firm tits he moved further sliding a hand under her skirt. To his surprise he found no underwear, but to an even greater surprise this slut's cunt wasn't sloppy at all. Of course John had no idea that she had a purse full of condoms and he was about to be points five and six.

Lifting her skirt faster than she could think, he positioned her nicely for the taking. Her knees under his strong arms were spread apart and lifted above his waist with her back to the wall. Kate's purse was still at the bar on her stool leaving the condoms far out of reach. Before Kate had processed much thought about her position John was ready and wanting to fuck her bareback. He placed his eight inch tool nicely between her lips, the girth started to stretch her open as he pushed into her.

Since entering college Kate had dated often but had kept up a good reputation. She lost her virginity as a sophomore and before tonight had only had sex with five dates. No man's cock had ever made true physical contact with her pussy as she was always careful to use the condom barrier.

John was pushing deeper. Kate was experiencing skin between her lips for her first time. He pushed all the way in smashing up against her cervix wall, his balls banging against her. She shrieked in passion as he pounded her and she bounced against the wall behind her. Repeating the in and out pistoning motion his balls slowly started to prepare for downloading as he built up rhythm like a fine tuned sports car. 100 rhythm's later he spewed stream after stream of his potent seed into her unprotected womb. After pleasurably shooting his entire load into Kate's depths he held her holding his seed in place until his member was totally limp. He then pulled out, satisfied and smiling he said "Better fuck than I expected, later slut."

Kate again straightened her self out again as best as she could. As she walked through the bar the cat calls and stares verified what the watchers believed she was, a stupid slut. And she was.

Kate now went looking for Deb and in her drunk and sloppy state she needed to sit down. She found a bench and after some time a middle-aged man asked her if she was alright.

Face in hands she answered "Yes."

"I have no idea where Deb is".

Noticing she was drunk he suggested that they look for her friend together. After ten minutes of un-intelligent conversation they started down the street. Before she knew what was happening they were driving in his car towards Siesta Beach. They reached the beach parking lot, Kate stumbled out of the car and they went to the beach aimlessly. It was dark. He put his arm around her as she stumbled in the sand. She fell to the beach. Then he was on top of her. It was his plan from the moment he saw her sluttyness. He unzipped and the slut welcomed his tool into her sloppy cunt.

After the middle-aged man left her sitting on a bench by the concession two younger guys, probably just turned eighteen noticed this college age beauty alone and asked her if she wanted a drink. Not thinking straight and assuming the cup they offered held water she took two large burning gulps of straight vodka! Minutes later the boys were escorting this totally drunk slut to their condo. Inside they stripped her of her clothes and happily deposited their sperm deep between her legs. Kate was now a cum filled sloppy slut. Four other boys eventually came over and proceeded to fuck her cunt, ass and face as many times as they could.

Kate woke up naked at well after 11am having been totally used by ten guys. Her ass and cunt throbbed in aching pain, her mouth was stretched painfully and she had dried cum all over her body and in her hair. Her cunt was oozing a constant flow of light colored liquid.

Wrapped in a small towel she asked politely "where are my clothes?" to the only person in the condo and asked for a ride back to her condo.

He said he didn't have a car. "I have heard about girls gone wild, but you were more of a drunken slut than I could have ever imagined. Absolutely the best!"

She had to walk through town a mile and a half to get back to the condo, she had a splitting head ache and no sun glasses. She hadn't found her panties, no bra, one shoe the heel was broken and her tee shirt was not to be found, instead smiling he handed her an even smaller damp tee shirt with "Spring Break 07, 100% Pure Slut" written on the back in permanent magic marker. All the boys had signed it for her.

Not given the time to clean up, he pushed her out the door like a worthless unwanted whore. Kate walked in total shame as a constant ooze dripped down the insides of her burning legs. Her ridiculously short skirt and see through tee shirt validated the words on her back. Kate was totally a fucked slut.

It took over an hour walking by the honking horns and the stares wondering in shame about how many and who had had her. Kate was full of cum, shame and guilt.

Back at the condo, Deb was nowhere to be found. Kate fell on the bed and was asleep in seconds. At four pm her cell phone rang.

Deborah's Escapades

Deb knew how to use her pussy for power. As soon as she split with Kate. She asked her friend what's your favorite position? She answered wickedly for him "Doggy?" Minutes later he had her bent over the hood of a car fucking her large ass happily.

Deb knew this challenge would be easy. After finding each fuck she went on to the next bar on a rotation plan, picked a guy and simply offered her pussy in return for one quick drink and found a dark place to get it on.

After four fucks Deb began to lose count of the drinks. In the end she had had thrown back nine shots and was also completely wasted and totally fucked. The only difference she had with Kate was she was on the pill.

By midnight she had lost her bra.

By 1am her purse was not with her either.

By 5 am she was asleep in a ditch completely naked.

By 6:30 she was in jail, not having remembered a single thing.

At four pm Deb called Kate's cell phone. Kate showered and then visited an ATM to pull $1,000 from her savings to bail Deb out.

After all was said and done, Kate retrieved her purse at Gilligans and Deb hers at the Beach club.

Deb read her 3X5 and said "I stopped counting at 10 points, you Kate?"

"Fuck off, four." Replied Kate who had only four Y's noted.

The next day the flight back was long, quiet and painfull for both women.

Five weeks later things were back to normal for Deb and almost forgotten.

Kate kept her word and reluctantly fucked and sucked Grahams virginity to oblivion. (But not bareback.) Within days Kate has puking in the mornings and her belly was already beginning to show.

This was the final proof that she had been a very successful slut. Being a good Catholic, and that evening perhaps not so good, John would never know of his son, and Kate had no idea who the father was either.

arlene548
arlene548
482 Followers