Laid Stupid Ch. 01

Story Info
My first experience with a dominant man.
881 words
3.97
29.7k
8

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I drove to his house I was very aware of the final choice I was about to make and my nerves kicked in. Could I really be doing this? Was I really ready? I drove the short distance to his house shaking asking myself these questions.

Months earlier. . .

I had thought about joining an online social website for some time but was afraid to. I finally took the leap and joined back in February 2016. I got a few messages from men mostly respectful but some not so.

Then one day I got a message from a man and something in the tone of the message stood out. It was commanding yet very respectful. So I decided to take a chance and answer. We began an online friendship, followed by a brief and very platonic meeting in person. From here we developed a friendship that quickly led to some heavy flirting.

It was complicated as he already had a slave, someone much younger than I. And I was still married. I have never been much of a fan of monogamy, but so far had been monogamous in my marriage. I had unfortunately lost myself in my current situation, and was feeling a strong urge to start to live again.

I had discovered about a year ago that there was a name for how I felt, for the cravings I had, the things I longed for. You see I am a submissive. Having spent most of my life feeling like there was something wrong with me this was such relief to find out that I was ok, there was an entire community out there with similar likes.

Fast forward to today. . .

As I got out of my car and walked up the steps I could not calm myself to open the gate leading to his front door. I had to call him to come down and actually let me in. The warm hug I got did little to calm me at the time. Once I got into the house the shaking was so bad I had trouble navigating the stairs to his bedroom. I could not believe I was really going to do this.

We finally made our way up into the bedroom and he immediately held me for a moment before quickly and completely undressing me. I was so self conscious being naked in front of him, so exposed. I have not been naked in front of anyone new in 18 years and was terrified.

He held me for a moment trying to put me at ease I suppose. The next thing I knew I was lying on the bed legs spread and he began to go down on me. On my God what an amazing mouth, he licked me from ass to clit over and over. My orgasms began to roll through me one after the other. He went down on me like a starving man. I have never felt anything like it. NEVER.

Then he stood up with this grin on his face and grabs the Hitachi Wand shoving it into my already swollen dripping wet pussy. I have never felt anything like this. My orgasms began to literally rip through my body and the next thing I knew I had lost control of my bladder. Horrified, I looked up at him only to find an evil grin with a look of "Yea I did that to you". He was pleased with my loss of control. I know at some point the intense pleasure caused me to begin to scream. I passed out at some point from the overload of pleasure. The things he was doing to me were all new to me.

After this he finally took off his own clothes and I think I began to drool. His cock is perfectly shaped, the perfect size of me I could not wait to have it inside of me, all of me. He climbed up the bed and while looking in my eyes the entire time entered me in what can only be described as the most intense moment of my life. He began to fuck me slowly at first building up and he fits perfectly, just big enough to hit my cervix when he gets in just right. He then begins to pound into me over and over again. This went on for at least an hour! I'm not kidding.

I was then told that it was my job to clean off his cock when he was done relentlessly fucking me. I gladly did this and after I had cleaned myself off of him I began to really taste him. He tasted amazing too. And was still hard! After an hour of intense fucking how the hell was he still hard?

The sounds that came out of my mouth that day were not entirely human. I felt things both physically and emotionally that I have never experienced before. This was a whole new world I was being introduced to and I loved it already. I knew that day that I could never go back to the way things were for me. I have had a taste of something almost magical and I wanted more.

So the question for me was would he?