Laid Stupid Ch. 03

Story Info
Our Story Continues.
1.6k words
4.1
10.6k
3

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this time between when we see each other he decides it is time to teach me to come on command. When he tells me this I think he is crazy and it will never work for me but I am really willing to try almost anything for him. So I go ahead with the plan. First thing he has me bring myself to orgasm at least 5 times per day with the use of a toy. I have a professional job so this is not so easy, but I manage to do it. I have this favorite toy that sort of simulates oral sex so I proceed to masturbate over and over for the next five days!

Then the next step is to edge myself over and over for an entire weekend. I do this like I am told as well. I still have no faith that my body will listen and learn to do this. Nor do I really understand how it all is supposed to work. But lately I do a lot of things on blind faith a very new thing for me. After this I spend a couple of days making myself come just using my muscles and thighs. Not so easy but I manage to do it. After this out of the blue he calls me up and in the middle of a conversation in that amazing sexy demanding voice of his tells me to "Come for me Baby!" and fuck it all if I don't do just that. It takes a minute and is not all that strong the first time but my orgasm rips through me nonetheless. He starts off slow telling me to do this a few times per day over the phone.

It eventually evolves and after the first orgasm he now tells me to "Do it again, NOW". And damn the second one is more forceful that the first one. This becomes a part of our relationship and he takes great pleasure at making me do this in front of others, in line at the grocery, even at work when safe to do so. Understand, he is always looking out for me and will never do anything that will jeopardize my job or family. These orgasms are different then ones during actual sex or external stimulation, but they are orgasms nonetheless. I have discovered I like this kind of play and want him to push my limits often.

We get together the next weekend on a holiday, mind you I leave my family at home to fend for themselves so I can see him. When I get there I am once again undressed and instructed to lie on the bed. He then gets out a length of soft white rope and begins to tie me up. He ties my ankles to my thighs and my arms to my sides. He then proceeds to tie the Hitachi Wand to my pussy with the most evil grin I have ever seen. He turns it on and just stands back and watches me lose my fucking mind. I have never had a forced orgasm before. With my husband I can only let him get me off one or two times before I want to kick him in the head! But this man can stand there looking at me and I want to hand myself over to him, all of myself. I vaguely remember reciting things I have learned over the years to distract myself from the almost painful pleasure. At some point I began to grab my own tits just for something to hold on to. They were the only thing I could reach! I left some serious bruises. When all was said and done I came 63 times!!

After this he gently untied me and held me for a while. Later that night when I had gone home I experienced my first "sub drop". I knew this was normal and to be expected but it was still very hard to deal with, especially since I was away from him at the time. I was able to talk to him about it and he reassured me it was normal.

I wore the rope marks that night to bed, thankful no one noticed them. I loved being tied up and was not really sure I would since I am a bit claustrophobic. But it was so freeing, I could let myself go and just feel what was happening to me.

My family was visiting during this time period so we began to steal time when we could. I actually took a few half "sick days" at work and went over for an afternoon I needed it so badly.

That Saturday I did my normal shopping for my family and we talked on the phone the whole time. He suggested I drop off my groceries and stop by for a bit. Before I describe this amazing experience I need to make a point. This story is basically a true story, an account of my first experience into a D/s relationship. We are both around 50, me a little older him a little younger. This amazing hour or so long sex is completely unmedicated! And I am not kidding. I don't know how he does it, he claims it is because of me, but damn how does he stay hard for so long.

Back to the afternoon, this is the first time he really "takes control". We are on the phone while I am shopping as usual and he asks me to stop by for a few minutes. I finally agree to drop off my groceries and stop by. I immediately sense a different mood he is a bit more edgy than usual. I immediately begin to explain I cannot stay long, but he ignores me as he begins to strip me. Yea today he strips me rather roughly. He pushes me onto the floor and shoves his cock in my mouth. I begin to suck and lick and moan, because damn I love to have his cock in my mouth. After a few minutes of this he pulls me up by my hair and shoves me down on the bed. He prowls up the bed and enters me as I gasp. He begins relentlessly fucking me, pounding into me. This goes on for a while and all of a sudden he pulls out and flips me over entering my ass oh so smoothly. He roughly grabs me by the hair using it as leverage while he fucks me. And the pounding continues. Over and Over! This is so incredible in the span of about a half hour he manages to enter me in three different ways bringing me to orgasm over and over. Have I mentioned I can come just from sucking his cock?

And the orgasms I have when he is fucking my ass start in my toes work their way up the back of my legs and into my pussy and ass. My clit just throbs when he is fucking me in the ass it is almost painful. Yes, I come every single time he fucks me in the ass. And yes when he is done with me and withdraws he looks at me with that look and tells me "Do your job, clean it off" and I do. Because he told me to. I get dressed without cleaning up, I like to go home smelling like him. I go home satisfied and happy.

It has been a little over a month at this point and we see each other basically every weekend. The sex is mostly off the charts. We seem to alternate between kinky mini play sessions and sex with a sprinkle of kink thrown in. At this point he has mentioned owning me but never seriously. I feel like I have found something I have been missing all my life and am impatient to move forward. But as previously mentioned he has a slave so I don't really know where that leaves me.

I am discovering just how much I love when he is on the edgy side. He has a different look, a different tone of voice and it is off the charts HOT! The next time I go over I can tell right away he is in a mood. I am not there more than 10 minutes before I find my self naked and pulled on top of him. I begin riding him, hitting the deepest parts of me from this position and angle. He is so deep inside of me I swear I can feel him in my throat. We go at it like wild animals for at least a half an hour. He then flips me underneath him and grabs both my ankles placing them on his shoulders. As he pounds into my already tender flesh I begin to scream from the intense feelings. At some point I hear myself begin to speak in some sort of gibberish. He has rendered me unable to speak and form words. I do believe I have been laid stupid! He slows down puts my legs down and I wrap them around his legs as he begins to slowly enter me over and over. As I come gently out of the subspace he took me to, I look into his blue eyes suddenly realizing I am in deep trouble here. I swore I would not do this. I know I am going to get hurt, again. I am falling for him, way too fast and way too hard. And I cannot do anything to stop it. All I can do at this point is hope I can survive this.

So it continues. . .