Laid Stupid Ch. 08

Story Info
Fantasy Number 1.
1.4k words
4.4
9.4k
3
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The five minute drive to his house is torture I am so needy today. I arrive and take a deep breath before getting out of my car. You see we have entered a new phase of our relationship. He is finally feeling better and some of the things he was dealing with are settled. He is finally able to focus on being my Dom when we have time. I am so ready and have waited for months for this. I fear disappointment but have been assured that he is ready and waiting for me.

I get out of the car and have been given very specific instructions. I am to enter the house as the door is unlocked. We worked so hard and the house is finally finished, the new front door hung. As I enter I take a moment to look around and enjoy the clean house, the clean smell, all of our hard work. I know he heard me come in so I stop stalling and do as I have been instructed.

I immediately go upstairs to the landing and undress hanging my clothes on a hook above a bench I place my purse and shoes on. I kneel on the landing and wait patiently. Seconds later I hear his door open and close and he walks over to me. I am waiting naked on my knees, head down and knees spread apart. He approaches and instructs me to look at him. He smiles and my heart melts. He immediately reaches in the pocket of his robe and takes out my collar and my wrist and ankle cuffs.

He fastens my collar on me. I still cannot believe how beautiful it is. I have problems wearing things around my neck so my collar is loose. It is soft black leather with a silver clasp and a silver loop on the front, yes for a leash! There are very small silver hearts placed on the collar as well and it is lined with a very soft dark red velvet. My cuffs match my collar as we had them made by a lady that custom makes all of her items. This is my play collar, during the day I wear a very discreet silver one to remind me who I belong to.

After placing me in the collar he orders me to stand and places my wrist and ankle cuffs on as well. I am now to walk the few steps to the playroom we fixed up just for this purpose.

I am so anxious at this point since I do not know what to expect. We have not played like this before. We enter the room and the lighting is very low with candles placed safely away from where we will be playing. There is a queen size bed in the room with four posters on it with restraints already attached. There is also a St. Andrews Cross against a wall. The room is small but we did a good job making good use of the space.

All of the toys are placed very neatly in the closet on shelves so they are easily found. My robe as well as other items for aftercare are already in place. It makes me so happy that he has given so much care and thought to this play session.

He turns me around to face him and asks, "Are you ready for this?"

I immediately and emphatically reply, "Oh, Yes Sir I am."

I am ordered to stand face forward facing the cross. The restraints have been placed perfectly for my height so they are easily attached. He begins to lightly touch me from the tips of my fingers to the bottom of my feet. He then begins to spank me with his bare hand and I am on my way to heaven. This goes on for a few minutes and then he switches over to the flogger and begins working me up and down my body. This is a pleasure spanking so as previously agreed there will be no paddle today. He then gets out my favorite thing, the single tail whip. I love the feel and the sound of this as he works me with it over and over.

This goes on for a while and I enter that amazing place submissive's yearn for, Subspace. If only I could live here in this state of mind. He very gently unhooks me from the cross and gently leads me over to the bed. I am instructed to lie on my back and my arms and ankles are attached to the restraints on the bed.

He just stands there for a moment staring at me and then he reaches for the toy that has lately become an instrument of complete loss of control for me. He places it on my clit and with the sucking motion it provides I immediately begin convulsing with orgasm after orgasm once again losing control of my bladder. For some reason he loves taking me this far, making me lose control this way.

He removed the towel that he placed underneath me and begins licking and sucking on me slowly at first. I am on the brink of coming and he suddenly stops. He gets up and inserts a dildo in to me turning it on low. He backs up and gives me a whistle. I look at him confused and he slowly backs out of the room! He is leaving me like this with a whistle in case I need him.

My nerve endings are on fire as it is and this combination of the sensations assaulting my body and the intense mind fucking from being left here alone is almost too much to bear. I seriously consider using my safe word and blowing the whistle. But I take a deep breath and settle myself, giving myself to the intense pleasure I am feeling at this moment. I lose track of how long I am left there.

Suddenly he enters the room again and removes the dildo from my dripping wet greedy pussy. He looks at me like he is going to devour me and heaven help me I hope he does. He unhooks my legs and removes his robe and I can see he is erect, hard as a rock. He crawls up the bed and enters me with such a force I am left breathless. I lose track of everything as he pounds into me over and over again. This goes on for a while then he unhooks my wrists and flips me over.

He immediately places a large bolster pillow underneath me and once again attaches my wrists to the bed. I feel the familiar feeling of lube being drizzled down my ass. He slaps my ass a few times then asks in that edgy voice, "What are you?"

I answer, "I am an anal whore, I belong to you."

I can tell this pleases him and he enters me from behind and I am helpless to his relentless pounding, fucking my ass with such purpose. The feelings are so overwhelming I literally want to crawl inside of him. I want him to hurt me. To use me.

I lose count of how many orgasms I have, how many times I pass out. He finally makes the telltale sounds that tell me he is close. I shove back onto him as much as I can strapped down. He comes inside of me giving me what I want, what I need.

He carefully withdraws from my body and I am immediately sad to let him go. He unhooks my wrists and gets a soft blanket covering me. He holds me like this until I stop shaking and come down a little bit.

He gets up and gets me some water coming back to lay down beside me. He holds me wrapped in a blanket for a while soothing me and reassuring me I am ok. Then he utters two of my favorite words, "Good girl."

We lie in the bed until I am able to get up and move. He places a soft purple robe on me and guides me into the bedroom. We crawl up into the bed and just lay there watching TV for a while. At some point I fall asleep and he just holds me while I recover. I have never felt so cherished, so cared for in all my life.

For the first time in my life I am satisfied, I feel safe.