Laid Stupid Ch. 10

Story Info
Broken Hearted.
1.2k words
3.88
8.3k
2

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadly, this will be the final chapter in this series. Just to catch up my last writing was sometime last fall. We got through the winter. Truthfully we struggled a lot.

I told him from the beginning that I was a lot to handle. I have a lot of passion and tend to love with my entire being. I know this can be a little overwhelming.

The sex and play became few and far between. I really tried to be understanding but I had needs too. Plus I had a very hard time with the fact that he was spending so much time talking to other women. This hurt, deeply.

In May of this year we attended a local festival. We had discussed my becoming his submissive, officially. He took me to a booth that sold "puzzle rings". We picked one out and he asked which finger I wanted it to go on. I replied, "which one would you like it to go on?"

He smiled at me and placed it on the ring finger of my left hand. As he placed it on my finger he said, "you know what this means right, you belong to me now". I have never felt such joy in my life.

We continued to see each other on weekends and began to spend time doing normal "vanilla" activities. I really enjoyed this but wanted to move forward in our D/s relationship. I wanted more. I craved more.

He continued to torture me with forced orgasms quite frequently. Often times holding the Hitachi Wand on my pussy until I actually lost control of my bladder. This seemed to give him a great deal of satisfaction.

I had a business trip and he was able to accompany me for the two day trip. It was magical. We went to dinner and were able to actually sleep together. We had amazing sex the first night and fell asleep in each other's arms. He woke me up in the middle of the night and climbed on top of me and fucked the crap out of me again.

I was at this time required to wear Kegel Balls during the day and an anal plug at night. I have never enjoyed anal sex as much as I did with him.

When he was in his edgy mood we had the most intense play sessions. One of the last times he had me face down on the bed and kept choking me while fucking me in the ass. He held me down and told me how much he loved me. Told me I was the best thing that had ever happened to him. Then he whispered in my ear "you better not break my heart". I had no idea he would break mine.

Things had been rocky for a while. He took another women to an event, making the effort to look nice and stay sober to drive her. Something he could not seem to do for me. This made me incredibly sad. Not being a doormat I voiced my feelings. This made him very upset with me. In fact, anytime I had a feeling that made him uncomfortable he sent me away. I was so blinded by sub-frenzy I missed what was happening.

The last time we played together was by far our most intense. I had missed him and asked to see him after work. I had just asked to see him, not expecting to play.

When I got there he was in his edgy mood. He ordered me to remove my skirt and panties. He then ordered me to place my hands on the back of my head palms out, fingers interlaced. I immediately felt the snap of handcuffs being placed on me. This was so HOT!! He yanked off my shirt and bra and threw me face down on the bed.

He began using several floggers and a belt on me. He allowed me to get warmed up then began to really hit me HARD. I loved it! I went right into sub-space. At some point, he flipped me over and began to flog the front of me. I was laying on the handcuffs and could feel the bruises coming out, but did not care. He then took the Hitachi Wand to me and forced orgasm after orgasm out of me. I once again lost control of my bladder.

When he was done he unhooked the handcuffs and I got up to get dressed. It was not until days later I realized he provided no aftercare. He had been drinking a lot and on medication. I feel this clouded his judgement.

This was on a Thursday. That Saturday he was supposed to accompany me to an appointment. I called him several times to see if he was awake. No answer. I rushed to his house using the key he had given me. When I got upstairs not only was he sleeping, he was in the same clothes he had on for the past week!

I became very angry and hurt. I yelled at him that he could get up and make an effort for other women but not me. Not the one that was there for him. He yelled something back and I left. He chose to ignore me and not call me to apologize for missing the appointment. When I called him later and questioned him about it I got the shock of my life. He told me we were done, that it was fun getting to know me but we were done. I rushed over to his house to confront him. I wanted him to tell me to my face.

I entered the house using my key and ran upstairs. He yelled at me to get out. I told him I just wanted him to talk to me to tell me to my face that he was leaving me. He had promised over and over NEVER to leave me. He lied!

He then did something so unbelievable. He called 911 and told them I would not leave the house. Said I was crazy. Mind you he has made the statement that all of his former girlfriends/slaves are crazy. Another bad sign I chose to ignore.

He took my ring back and my key. I left. He is lucky I left. I had a key to his house, the handcuffs were still on the bed and I was literally covered in bruises. He would have been arrested had I stayed.

I now know I was in a very serious sub-drop when this happened. What kind of Dom provided no aftercare then dumps you during a sub-drop? And a Dom should never releases a sub this way. When you take on a sub you take on the responsibility of caring for them. Even if you want to end the relationship. It is customary to still protect them.

He refused to even speak to me. Just like that I was thrown out like the trash. My heart is broken into a million pieces. I cry myself to sleep each night and can barely function. I am so sad. How could you go from telling me I am the best thing that ever happened to you to get the fuck out of my house. I do not understand.

So sadly, this is the last chapter in this story. Thank you all for reading. When I recover maybe I will have a new story to tell.