Lainie's Birthday Surprise Ch. 02-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she calmed down and her body relaxed, her fear returned. Wild-eyed she strained to see what this man was doing now. She couldn't see him and she couldn't feel him. He had moved off the bed and she couldn't tell where he was. Her body was quivering from the aftermath of her orgasm but she was also shaking from fear.

'Where was he, what did he have planned for her?' Lainie got her answer as he climbed back on top of her, pinning her to the bed with his knees and straddling her.

The man ran his hands down the length of her body, slick with the sweat of fear and pleasure. Slowly he explored her nakedness, his hands moving across her breasts, his fingers brushing her straining erect nipples. Down her stomach, tracing circles around her dimpled belly button. Around her hips and under her ass where he kneaded the firm globes tenderly.

He could barely make out her features, but he knew there was fear in her eyes. He could smell her, the scent of expensive perfume mixed with the raw animal scent of fear. He wanted to take her right then, take her and make her his own.

But he resisted the urge, choosing instead to manipulate her further. The thought of overpowering fear with intense feelings of sexual pleasure was addictive. He leaned over her, inhaling one of Lainie's large nipples into his mouth. He teased it with his tongue and teeth, making Lainie moan involuntarily. His hands caressed her body, inch by inch he traveled, feeling her shake and quiver from both the heat of his touch and the anguish of the unknown.

Lainie was torn by what she was feeling. She could feel her body respond to this man's touch, knowing that she shouldn't enjoy it, knowing that this was wrong. But his touch, the way he worked her body- finding all her pleasure spots and manipulating them to a heated frenzy, she couldn't help becoming aroused. His mouth on her breast was hot and wet, his roaming hands were like electric jolts coursing through her.

Her body was on fire and her mind was screaming 'No, don't do this, don't hurt me...' and then... 'Don't stop...please don't stop'.

He knew she was grappling with the mixed signals between her body and mind, and this added to his excitement. He could feel his cock throbbing, aching for release. He wanted so badly to fuck her. To take her now and make her scream, make her beg for more. He released her nipple from his mouth with one final sharp, painful bite, feeling her arch her back in pain and pleasure. His hands found the hot wet folds of her pussy, splaying them wide, her juices flowing freely.

With an effort he delayed forcing himself into her long enough to lap up her juices with his tongue, savoring her salty sweetness. A taunting encounter between his tongue and her clit produced a low growl of pleasure from deep in Lainie's throat. Her hips thrust up to meet his tongue, begging for more. Yes, he thought, she is ready.

His mouth left her then and he could hear a disappointed sigh. She has given in completely, he thought. No matter what her mind is screaming at her, her body and her senses are in control. The pleasure has conquered the fear, and she is mine. The man raised himself to his knees and brought the smooth, rounded center of Lainie's calves to rest on his shoulders. She was at his mercy, and he was going to take her, body and soul.

As Lainie was chastising herself for moaning aloud and encouraging this man, he lifted her legs up draping them over his shoulders. She was so completely defenseless in this position, and she could feel her face flush with excitement, and then shame.

Her deepest, darkest fantasy come to life. To be taken by surprise and conquered. Made to feel helpless and vulnerable. This man had not spoken a word since he returned to the room, not a word to threaten her. He had not hurt her either but she was at his mercy, all but begging to be taken.

And take her he did. He rubbed his cock against the wet slick folds of Lainie's cunt, toying with the sensitive hood of her clitoris before thrusting his hips and entering her hot tunnel. Slowly he pushed into her, deeper with every motion, his hands gripping her legs tightly. Burying his throbbing muscle deep within her he paused, listening to Lainie's labored breathing, knowing she wanted more.

He pulled away slowly, until just the head of his cock was still inside her, feeling the muscular walls of her pussy gripping him, trying to hold on to him. Suddenly he rammed himself back into her, his balls slapping sharply on her ass. Pumping harder and harder he assaulted her, using his legs as pistons he drove his cock deeper and deeper into her tight cunt.

Lainie felt like a rag doll, her whole body shook with the force of his thrusts. Her thighs ached deliciously from the tightness of his grip. The stretched muscles in her arms felt wickedly divine. Her abused and swollen nipples longed for more attention. Her pussy begged for more, gripping and milking his huge throbbing cock, her hips meeting his at every stroke, driving him further into her tunnel. She needed to cum so badly, she ached for release.

She could feel the heat in the pit of her stomach brighten, the steady rise of a scream in her throat as he fucked her. Every muscle in her body tightened and she could not breath as the explosion hit her. He continued to pound into her as she moaned with pleasure and the walls of her pussy spasmed around his cock. Lainie lost all cognitive thought as wave after wave of beautiful orgasms assaulted her.

He could not see her face, but the response of her body was enough. He could feel the tension in her building as he plunged ferociously into her oh-so-willing cunt. He knew that he had taken her completely as she let go and succumbed to an earth-shattering orgasm, her body shuddering uncontrollably.

The combination of victory mixed with the sensations of power and lust was overwhelming. He felt the pressure as his balls tightened, he bore down on her legs and ground his hips into hers as he came. A deep animalistic cry from deep within him let loose as he pumped stream after stream of hot cum deep within her womb, filling her completely. The bolts of lightning that Lainie's muscle contractions sent up his spine were excruciating.

For several moments he could not move, nor did he wish to. He remained inside her, the feeling of their cum, slick and hot, flowing over his dick and seeping out around it was satisfying to him, like evidence of a job well done. He had a goal, and he had achieved it.

He gently ran his hands up and down her silky smooth, beautiful legs. He lowered them carefully to the bed as his flaccid cock slid from her. Her breath was still jagged and harsh, and she sounded parched.

Easing himself off the bed, he quickly got dressed and after fumbling around a little in the dark, poured her a glass of water from the pitcher on the night stand. Lifting her head, he slid the gag from her mouth and held the glass to her lips. Lainie drank deeply, enjoying the cool wetness as it slid down her throat.

When Lainie had finished the water, the man quickly replaced the gag in her mouth. Walking to the end of the bed, he felt around the floor and finding it, donned the ski mask he had worn earlier. Feeling secure in his attempt at disguise, he rounded the bed and began to untie one of Lainie's wrist restraints. Seconds after he undid the final knot, he was gone, escaping into the hallway, the door shutting behind him.

Lainie, still shaking in disbelief, pulled the gag away from her mouth and reached over to untie her other wrist. She still could not see a thing, and she wondered how it could be so totally black in the room. Completely free now, she felt around until she found a switch and flicked it on.

Momentarily blinded by the sudden influx of light, Lainie blinked rapidly to adjust her vision. The room slowly came into focus. It was beautifully decorated, but there were unusually heavy curtains on the windows, pulled tightly shut. She guessed they were the reason for the absence of any light in the room.

Rubbing her raw, sore wrists, Lainie continued to scan the room. Her torn dress and undergarments lay in tatters on the floor, and there was a vase with a fresh bouquet of gardenias and wisteria arranged on the table. Brian must have had them delivered to the room earlier, knowing they were her favorite, she thought absently. Lainie felt dizzy and lightheaded, like a fog was rolling through her mind.

'Brian!', her mind screamed suddenly. 'Where is Brian!' Lainie began to shiver, although she knew it wasn't cold in the room. She slowly made her way to the bathroom where a robe was hanging and slipped into it, hugging herself to quiet the shaking. Just then she heard the door open and a familiar voice call her name.

"Lainie darling, where are you?" Brian called softly as she came around the corner and into his arms. "Come here, you're shaking." He wrapped his strong arms around her and held her trembling body close. "Shhhh... I am here now."

As Brian held Lainie tight and tried to calm her, he slid his hand into the pocket of his dinner jacket and removed something, tossing it into an inconspicuous corner.

'I'll calm her down first', he thought to himself as he eyed the black ski mask in the corner and grinned to himself.

THE END

Copyright 2003 HarleyGirl

12