Lair of the Vampires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at it she tried to summon up the courage to do what he wanted, tried to summon up the willpower to do it. Other than Goliaths, she had had only one cock ever in her mouth before. That of her bible study partner Billy. They had fooled around a bit after study was over and she had not-quite innocently enough found herself on her knees in front of him in the women's bathroom. The cock that was now in front of her was larger than that one, but not by much.

"You better hurry up, or I may just let them have at you."

She looked at him with wild eyes, looked back over her shoulder at the two creatures behind her, now seeing that Tiny had no pants on anymore and his cock wasn't as tiny as he was. Fear and hope drove her and with that she plunged her head down onto his cock, with so much force that it actually went too far down her throat and began gagging her before she pulled her head back.

Gabriel was smiling his demonic smile, brushing his hand through her hair as she started sucking at his dick. Her lips sliding along its shaft, pink lipsticks being pressed against the warm flesh there. Normally, it wouldn't be warm but they had finished up a homeless person (scraps) prior to leaving for the evening.

Behind Marianne, Goliath and Tiny were masturbating to the sight of it. They knew he would never let her leave, but Gabriel so loved to tease and torment them. Gabriel was incredibly fond of driving them insane before they ate them. Gabriel silently bid them forward, closer to her so he could do exactly what he wanted when he wanted it.

Talented is what she was, almost innately. Her tongue swiveled against his dick as her head moved up and down the shaft, powerful lips sucked against it as if it were the most wonderful lollipop in the world. It wasn't, in fact the taste was repulsive, but she was going to be able to go home after this. She wanted to do it right so that he would take her home, take her away from them and never come near her again. Voices in her head screamed at her, as her head bobbed even farther down taking more of it in, that there was no hope and he was just fucking with her. Noises in her head told her to bite down hard, take a piece of him with you, take his pride away.

Hope held, and with it she sped up her sucking, wanting it to be over with and go home. Her head was almost violently moving itself against his cock, fucking it with her face. Suckling harder with each movement until she felt a surge go through the base and his cum explode into her mouth. Others accompanied it, one from behind as Tiny shoved his dick hard into her asshole and another one as Goliath jerked his wad over the back of her head.

Gabriel held her head in placed and shoved his dick far in, coming into her throat as Tiny pounded away at her virgin asshole. Tears immediately returned. Her hair was covered and sticky and the final realization that hope had been pointless and all that had happened is she had been sucking the dick of this creature so she could be humiliated even more.

Immediately after the last drop of his cum had filled her throat Gabriel took his dick out of her mouth, knowing full well that if she were to bite it would have been then. He had it bit off years before, and although it grew back, it wasn't a very pleasant experience. Goliath reached his hand down over her head, collecting mass amounts of his cum and rubbed it into her back.

She was screaming again, swearing at them between sobs, "YOU SON OF A BITCH!! You Swore!! You Bastard son of Satan!!"

Tiny started laughing and pounding harder into her, blood and his precum lubricating it enough for him to fuck her harder. Goliath guffawed his immense belly laugh, egging Tiny on to go harder, to fuck her tight asshole even harder. Gabriel, a smile on his face, simply bent down, looked her in the eye and pushed her face down.

"I changed my mind. You need to be punished," he started smacking her ass in time with Tiny's frenzied thrusts.

Fire burned in her asshole as Tiny (who wasn't very tiny) pounded her. Tears wouldn't stop, she seemed to be filled with them and none of it ever would go away. Her ass kept banging into Tiny's hips as he plunged his cock in, Goliath kept cheering him on. Help me, was all she thought and started to drift away. Stars entered her vision, blackness creeping up over her vision. She woke completely back into reality with a jolt when Tiny came deep inside her tight asshole. She felt the warm sticky fluid fill her up, felt disgusted and diseased by it and hoped that they just killed her.

Darkness crept back to her as she felt claws against her back. She welcomed the black as a reprieve from the pain. Dreaming of happy days in the sun, of being in the sprinklers as a little girl and the laughter from her father and mother. She dreamed of better times, of happier times, of what basically consisted of all her life prior to now.

She felt cold, so very cold and awoke by the shock of something being splashed onto her. Her eyes took a while to adjust and finally when they did she wished they hadn't. She was hanging from the ceiling, tied up to the rafters, completely naked. Below her (just barely) were the three brothers all looking at her with wide grins. Well, Goliath was not below her, he was actually at her eye level.

"Hope you enjoyed your nap." Gabriel spoke to her as he pulled out a knife from his back pocket.

It was a thin, long edge dagger which caused her body to quake further in fear. There is supposedly a point that people cross when things get to be too much for them, when their systems start shutting down and they go into shock for as long as is needed. Problem was that Gabriel was good at keeping that state far away for as long as possible. Her fear seemingly would never end.

Gabriel walked underneath her slowly trailing the knife down her stomach, sending shivers up her already cold body. Knife moving it's way down to her crotch and then finally, slowly and with great care up into her pussy. She felt it tear her inside, she howled out in pain as it punctured her hymen and slicing the delicate flesh. Blood dripped down from within and Gabriel lapped it up.

"Mmmmm, it's been a very long time since I've had that taste in my mouth." Gabriel walked away and let Tiny get underneath her.

Tiny wasn't tall enough to be able to lick it out of her, but the blood was leaking out so that he just stood there, mouth wide open as it dripped into him. His tongue darted out constantly tasting it, spreading it over his lips, savoring what would be the greatest of delicacies to their kind.

Tiny, politely got out of the way and let Goliath get in. Goliath grabbed her legs and hoisted her up over his head digging his face into her crotch. Yelping she could feel his tongue worm inside of her, licking into her tender pussy.

Having lapped up all the blood he could find Goliath was allowed to plunge into her. He thrust hard to force the large mushroom head of his cock into her tight pussy. She gasped and her eyes flew open wide as he stretched her to eye popping limits. The giant jackhammered his cock deep into her sheath and she let out a scream. Goliath didn't pause. He plunged his rock hard cock as far as possible into her virgin cunt. He fucked her open and spread her deep and wide. He was grunting and groaning as he rammed his cock in hard until he came with a roar. He shot pulse after pulse into her until he had emptied his heavy balls, then he pulled out. Marianne hung limply in the chains as the three vampires stared at her.

Gabriel took in her beauty and made a decision. "This girl is special. Let's turn her and have her work with us. She will bring us lots of prey to play with and devour."

"A new vampire. Yes!" Tiny agreed.

"There will be lots more food for us with her as bait in our trap." Goliath said as he licked his lips. He released Marianne from the chains and carried her to a cot in the corner.

Gabriel went through the process of biting the lovely girl, then feeding her some of his own blood.

Marianne slept until the next night. When she woke, she felt a hunger that she had never known before. Gabriel, Goliath and Tiny were all there watching her.

"How do you feel?" Gabriel asked as she sat up and looked at them.

"I'm hungry and horny. I want to go see my study buddy, Billy. I'm going to fuck him and feed off him." Marianne declared as she stood up and licked her lips.

"That's our girl." Gabriel said and had the look of a proud father. "Go get him." He knew he had made the right decision. Marianne was going to be right at home in their vampire lair.

12