Lait Maternal Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny's mouth hung open as she felt the machine start, her nipples being pulled and released as the milking machine started to induce her lactation. "Each of our regulars has their own personal pussy slave. Each slave is introduced to her regular's milk and her mind programmed to crave her milk only, much like you crave mine and Bee craves Ashlee's. For up to an hour, they willingly lick and tease their regular's pussy, keeping them on edge the entire time. They never tire and would go longer if we left them there. But we don't want to do any damage to their jaws. The women doing the fucking; they are there to induce more milk. If the milking machines detect a decrease in production, a quick 2 minute fuck in the ass with a thick strapon gets the heart racing again so the production picks up. All in all, it's a win-win for everyone. We get our milk, the women leave happy."

"We do let them cum at the end if they want" Adeline continued "although some choose to leave themselves denied. Oh, and the hoods are for sensory deprivation. If one of our primary senses is disabled, for instance sight, then the remaining senses are heightened. Touch and hearing, specifically. They feel the tongues and the thrusts, and hear the other women moaning in pleasure."

All Penny could do was moan. She had no words but felt herself highly aroused. As she closed her eyes, she imagined what the women on the monitors must feel. It took her a few moments to realize that Adeline's hand was down her panties and was playing with her pussy. Instinctively, she tried closing her legs, but the leather straps prevented that. Chuckling, Adeline continued teasing her clit, "Ah, there we go Penny. You're producing some good milk now." as Penny looked at the machine with milky, white liquid quickly filling several glass containers simultaneously. Looking to her right, she spied Adeline's breast and took her nipple into her mouth to suckle. Adeline simply moaned to herself and allowed Penny to feed again. Her fingers slick inside Penny's panties, she toyed with the woman's clit, pinching it and teasing it, watching the bottles fill.

"Just another bottle to go and we're done, dear. I really hope your milk has those special qualities we're looking for, Penny. If it does... I'm not going to lie to you. I am so looking forward to seeing you in the barn there donating your breast milk. Just imagine, all the women who see you on TV and in print ad's addicted to your milk. They will buy so much of our product to get your milk into them."

Penny stopped suckling, finally able to string together a complete sentence, panting all the while. "What about your milk? And those other women. Where does their milk go?"

Adeline nodded, "Good question. Mine is used internally for you, and the others are for testing as well as conditioning our pussy slaves. Your milk would be used for the first batch of our mass production consumer demand. If successful, then everyone's milk would be used. So we need a lot and would need to add to our supply of regulars." she said smiling and holding back a yearning groan.

As Adeline turned off the machine, Penny felt her nipples stop pulsating from the suction and gasped as the cold air danced over her them. Some milk dripped down her breast, which Adeline scooped up on her finger and offered it to Penny. "Much as I'd like to taste yours, I can't risk contaminating my own milk if your addictive qualities were introduced to my production. You, however, are fine consuming your own as well as mine." Penny slowly opened her mouth and accepted Adeline's finger, sucking it gently.

As Adeline unbuckled Penny's restraints, she motioned her to rise and let her dress herself again. Adeline approached her and put her hands on her shoulders. "Thank you, Penny. I know this wasn't easy, but you'll get used to all of this in time. Tomorrow, I'm scheduled for my weekly milking in the barn," glancing up at the monitor, "so you'll get to experience that side of the business too. Head back next door to Ashlee and Bee." Kissing her lightly on the lips, Adeline scooped up the bottles filled with Penny's milk and turned to leave. Playfully, Penny asked, "So, who is your pussy slave, then?"

Adeline simply smiled widely and winked. "Who do you think has been programmed to crave my milk?" as the door closed and the realization hit. Penny was her pussy slave. She would be there... naked... licking... for up to an hour. She had never been with a woman before, much less even thought about getting intimate with one like that. As much as she was fearful of what she would be doing, Adeline's milk danced through every vein, pore, and muscle of her body; her panties were soaked and she desperately needed to cum. She headed back to Ashlee learn her fate. Would it be frustrated in the belt for disobeying her, or would she be allowed to leave chastity-free and go home to orgasm?

12