Lait Maternal Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Adeline's body tensed and she cried out. Penny opened her eyes and watched as a black-gloved finger unceremoniously pushed itself into Adeline's asshole. Penny realized she had broken rhythm and tried to get back on track while still focused on the finger. She felt anger. Possessive. Someone was fingering and violating her prized creature of desire. Soon the finger was removed and a face bent down to look at her. It was one of the strapon-wielding women from before.

"Just keep eating her, slave. She just needs a jolt to boost production."

The woman straddled her face as she positioned a thick black rubber cock against Adeline's asshole. Reaching forward to grab her hips, she started pushing. Penny was mortified as she watched it force it's way into Adeline's asshole. Adeline didn't cry out, and then Penny remembered the numbing anal lube. The woman pushed the rubber cock fully into her ass, and then began a hard, rhythmic motion which pulled the 8 inch cock almost completely out, and then slammed it home again. This went on for several minutes. Penny watched her pussy the entire time thrust forward and back, and noticed how turned on the woman was. She was dripping onto Penny's face, but didn't seem to care. Just as quickly as she positioned herself behind Adeline, she pulled the cock out from Adeline's asshole and left. Some of the lube mixed with Adeline's anal juices dripped like slime onto Penny's face. Adeline's asshole was left gaping. Penny had never even considered putting a tongue anywhere near anyone's anal opening, but was now fighting the urge to lick, suck, and clean Adeline's back passage. She promised to herself that, once the milking was over, she would offer to do it for Adeline.

Penny and Adeline resumed the auto-pilot mode until the whirring of the milking machine stopped, and a tech wheeled Penny's bondage cart away from her lover. The milking was over. In all, Penny looked at the clock and realized she had been eating Adeline's pussy for 1 hour, and 10 minutes. As the buckles were undone, Penny needed help standing. She had been forced to kneel for over an hour and her legs were stiff and sore. She was quickly whisked away to the locker room prep area again, and once she was free from the collar and armbinder, was treated to a relaxing shower with her two pussy slaves. She was pampered in the steaming hot shower by Louisa and Scarlett but, under the watchful eye of Ashlee, was not allowed to orgasm. Penny dried off, still as frustrated as she was before. Ashlee sat down next to her as she was drying herself.

"You did wonderful, Penny. I knew you would be into it, and only one shock too. Are you sure you have never used your tongue with another woman before?"

Penny smiled at the compliment. "I swear, Ashlee. Adeline was my first."

"Then you are a natural. She will be in shortly to see you. For now, I must be going. Business, yes?" as she stood and kissed Penny on the forehead before leaving in the elevator.

As Penny stood to work out which locker contained her clothes, Adeline entered the room wrapped in a towel. Penny fixated immediately on her, to which Adeline chuckled and approached her pussy slave.

"Wow, are you a good pussy slave, or what?!" Adeline exclaimed, hugging Penny, pressing herself against her big, beautiful source of pleasure.

"I hope you liked it. Though, didn't the anal hurt?"

"Only when she was putting the lube on. Miranda is deliberately rough like that... she knows I like her doing that so I can punish her later." as she turned away from Penny and found her locker.

"Punish her... later?" Penny said, very surprised.

"Yeah. Miranda and I fool around from time to time. She likes to play the Mistress/Slave game... with me as her Mistress. So, between our meetings she 'is bad'" Adeline using her fingers to create air-quote-marks "so that I find lots of reasons to spank her and punish her the next time we play."

It was all very nonchalant, and even though it was clearly not a regular thing, Penny couldn't help but feel possessive again about learning that someone else played with her sexually. But she was her pussy slave. Not her Mistress or her owner. Penny submitted to Adeline. She shook her head, trying to wrap herself around her role.

"Hey, so now that you've been with another woman, you should totally explore it. You'll have lots of fun training your pussy slaves... which by the way... TWO?" Adeline laughed.

"Yeah, but one has a cock." Penny retorted.

"She does, doesn't she?" Adeline laughed. "But, she is a SHE. Think of it like an over-sized clit. I don't know Scarlett's full story, you would have to ask her but I heard she was feminized by Louisa a long time ago and doesn't know anything different. So, treat her as a 'her'. She just has no pussy."

Penny nodded. "I'm trying, Adeline. This is all so new and you all walk around and act like this is normal." Penny said, looking down a little embarrassed.

"We know it is, Penny. The sooner you get used to it, the more comfortable you will be too. I don't want to sugar-coat things or steer you in the wrong direction. You're a huge part of Lait Maternal now. So you need to see how things are done, and what IS the 'norm' around here."

Penny nodded and hugged Adeline.

Adeline broke the embrace and got dressed, with Penny doing the same. As they were both ready to leave, she gave Penny a card.

"Here is my address, Penny. I'm free tonight and if you want some 'training', if you know what I mean... like Miranda gets from me... I am more than happy to train you. Who knows, it might be what you need to learn to make sure Louisa and Scarlett stay in line too."

Penny blushed, but accepted the card and nodded. "I'd like that. I wanted so badly to clean your asshole when... Miranda... stopped fucking it."

"I know, and you will. You seem like the kinky type, and I have so much fun training the new girls." Adeline chuckled. "Plus... I really need to cum and you are who is going to do it, Penny."

Penny felt the butterflies again. Looking at the card, she smiled. She had plans for the evening.

12