Lake Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We motored around the island and passed by her admirer's house. We both waved and then decided we'd race back. We raced side by side at about 50 miles per hour. We had a great time, with both of us laughing loud and often. Since she was the expert, she put hers in the sling first and showed me how to get mine in. after securing them I hoisted them up out of the water.

"Let's go for a walk."

"Lead the way, Jules." I watched her ass jiggling in her micro bikini bottom as we walked. My concentration was broken by "cousin of mine, are you staring at my ass?"

"That would be an affirmative, my dear. For a cousin, you sure have a sweet ass. I'm really enjoying the view back here."

Instead of getting mad, she swayed her hips even more, shaking that tight, firm ass for me. Little Jim was straining to get out again, too. We reached her bench and she sat down with a thud. With her sitting, she was face level with my dick. Her eyes got big, and said "Jim! You are hard again? Does that thing ever go down?"

I sat down next to her, ignoring her questions. She scooted over next to me and put my arm around her shoulders. She crossed her leg so she was leaning towards me. Her hand found its resting place on my chest, and my hand on her leg. We didn't talk at all, just enjoyed being together. I didn't even notice her hand leave my chest, and the next thing I knew it was rubbing my cock. I didn't stop her and she grew more aggressive in her technique.

I was hard as a rock from her maneuvers on me. She ran her hand up and down my still clothed shaft and rubbed my head with her thumb. Her breathing was getting heavy from her petting, which turned me on even more. She still didn't pull it out, so I stood up and made a decision. While staring deep into her blue eyes, I untied my swimming trunks and did a slow strip tease.

"Alright, since you've shown me, I'll show you." With that, I ever so slowly slid them down. Inch by agonizing inch my cock came into view. When I was down to the head I yanked the shorts all the way down to my ankles and stood up. For only the second time ever, a girl was looking at my erect cock. Her eyes got huge when she saw all eight inches of my thick penis. She sat motionless as she studied me. Finally, I heard her reaction: "Wow, Jim, that thing is huge."

Smiling, I said "we should get back. Our parents are probably back by now and wondering where we are since the Sea-Doo's are back. We'll continue this later, if that's alright with you." She nodded, still staring at my dick, and then stood up to join me. She watched as I put my shorts back on and then we took off for home. It was nice to know that she thought I was anatomically fine. Being a one-timer in the sex area, it's nice to get reassurance.

"Did you guys have a good time?" my mom asked from the kitchen.

"Yes we did. Well, at least I did. I can't speak for Julie, but I had fun. She showed me around the lake, filled me in on all the gossip and rumors, and then we stopped on an island for a while. I can't wait to do it again tomorrow." Julie caught my eye with that last comment and we shared a knowing look. Yes, I definitely see a repeat of today coming.

We stayed up a little later than the parents, but we behaved on the couch. You never know when someone will get up. We shared the bathroom again, with me in my underwear and Julie in panties and a nice black lacy bra. The tension between us was very thick. Neither of us really knew what the first step would be, so we just teased each other. When she rinsed her mouth she made sure that her butt rubbed up against my dick, and I made sure to return the favor as I squeezed by her to leave. I was expecting my door to open at any time that night, but she must have decided she needed some sleep. After waiting until midnight, I decided to go to sleep.

Coming out of my deep sleep, my vision cleared enough to see that once again I had company. She was under the covers this time, and when I stirred I heard "it's about time you got up. I've been here for like an hour. I really enjoy laying here next to you while you sleep. You must have some good dreams because you've been hard the whole time. Give me a peek before breakfast, will ya?"

Not one to ever turn down a chance like this, I lifted my butt off the bed and pulled my briefs down and off, leaving them under the covers. Without any fanfare I told her to pull the sheets down. She got to see what she knew was coming, and I was surprised to see her in just the panties now. In the back of my head it still registered that this was my cousin, but to be honest- I didn't actually care. She was beautiful and she was there. No guy would turn this down, wrong or not.

"Wow, it's still as big as I remember. Only one girl has had that in her? That's such a waste."

"Hmm, you're right, it didn't shrink at all since yesterday. Lucky for me. If it gets any smaller nobody would ever want it. As for the other question, yes, I've only been with one person. I'm not exactly Brad Pitt here, my dearest cousin. As for you, you'll never have any trouble getting a guy. I mean, seriously, just look at those things. They are perfect."

"Well, dear cousin, I think you are better looking than Brad Pitt. You don't think so, but I do. You say my tits are perfect, well, they are pretty nice. But, you have the nicest cock I've seen. And I've seen plenty. If you weren't my cousin, I'd for sure.....um, see you at breakfast," she said as she fled my room. Man, what was that all about? Did she just hint that she would have sex with me? I gave her a minute but she didn't return, so I got dressed and joined everyone downstairs.

Day 3 at the cabin didn't amount to a whole lot. We went as a group to a nearby park. A picnic was had under the constant attack of those annoying beetles that have taken over my homeland. I managed not to eat any, so it was pretty successful. We went hiking back to a stream with an alleged waterfall. Much to the surprise of no one, it was actually there. All joking aside, it was actually very beautiful scenery. Julie and I traded looks back and forth the walk there, and feeling I was being ignored, I decided to make matters worse. I mean talk to her.

"What's going on? You haven't talked to me since this morning. Is everything ok or did I do something wrong?"

"Oh, it's nothing. I was just feeling embarrassed for almost telling you that I would fuck you. You didn't do anything wrong, Jim, I just didn't know what you would think of me."

"Think of you? All I do is think of you. You are stuck in my head in a good way. Plus I've had to walk around all day trying to hide my hard on after seeing your tits this morning. You say you are embarrassed, how about me? I had to ride in the van next to my mom with a raging hard on. We left so fast I didn't have time to take care of it myself." My last admittance had me turning red this time.

Julie's eyes got big and she covered her mouth. "I can't believe you just admitted that you jerk off about me. That is so hot. You have to show me that soon. I mean it. Oops, we better catch up to the parents. I'm glad we talked, I don't feel embarrassed anymore, Jack. Oh, my bad, I mean Jim." She laughed at her own joke and ran off to catch up. I'm a glutton for punishment, so I ran after her.

When I caught her I picked her up from behind and twirled her around. Luckily the parents didn't see that by doing so my erect cock was shoved between her ass cheeks. Julie just laughed when I put her down and playfully shoved me away. The parents were all smiles, glad that the kids were getting along so well. If they only knew. Well, if they knew how well, they'd have our hides. So from that conclusion, I decided it was a good thing they didn't know how well.

We had supper at a mom and pop restaurant before heading back. Everyone was pretty worn out from our hiking day, so the old people went to bed and Julie and I retired to upstairs to play cards. It didn't take long before the topic of sex came up. She asked about my experience, if you could call it that. So I told her everything

"She appeared as if an angel from heaven, descending down just to pleasure me. Nah, just kidding. She lived next door. She never had time for me, as she was a popular girl, and I was the dork next door. I heard things were kind of shaky with her and her boyfriend, and for some reason she actually said hi to me outside a few times. One day she came over and told me that she thought I was cute and announced that she had broken up with her guy."

"She came right out with it and said 'do you want to fuck me?' I was shocked, for sure, to have the cutest girl in school ask, so I told her that I would love to. There was nothing nice or romantic about it. It was all very mechanical. There was no foreplay, no kissing, just a strip down and go. I think what she said was 'stick it in me already, what are you waiting for?' She was very tight since she wasn't aroused at all, and it wasn't long before I was cumming in her."

"She was all pissed that I had filled her with my cum, but I had no clue what I was doing anyways. Exactly one day later she informed me that I was all part of her plot to get revenge on her boyfriend, who had went to a movie with another girl. It was probably a good thing that it was only once because this girl was a psycho. So pretty much after that moment I didn't really go after girls. She humiliated me and I just figured I'd stay away. So that's my story."

"Wow," Julie replied, "that girl is a total bitch. I'm glad she's gone, you deserve someone better. Someone like me. I'd treat you well."

"Thank you Jules, you are very kind. Maybe a little too kind. I'm sure on some level I deserved it. I'd give my left nut to be with someone like you. Alright, enough about me. Tell me about your experiences."

"Hmm, let me see if I can think of a wild one. Oh, I know, it was the time I had the 3-some with my boyfriend and his roommate. That felt so good." Before I could let it register too much, she said "just kidding! Just kidding, cuz."

"Then there was the time I was getting it doggy style and my parents walked in. They joined in on it and we...HA, also kidding. Well, not about the doggy style part. That is one of my personal favorites. To tell you the truth, there wasn't much love with my ex-boyfriend. For him it was lust and danger, and for me it was a learning experience. I was half way telling the truth when I said he must have got bored. The full truth is that he was cheating on me with anyone with a hole and a heartbeat."

I was genuinely sad to hear such horrible news, and she noticed my sincerity when I said "oh Julie, I am so sorry. What an asshole. I'm glad you aren't with that asshat anymore. At college I see lots of guys and girls who cheat, and it really pisses me off. Then the sadness for the person who was betrayed hits me and it makes me sad." We were both sad now, but Julie helped by giving me a hug. We held each other for a few minutes and I noticed that she was silently crying.

"What's wrong, babe? Are you all right?"

Between sobs she told me she was fine. She was crying because that guy had hurt her, but finally saying it and my caring reaction made her feel better. With tears streaming down her face, she grabbed my face and moved her face to mine, kissing me softly and with a tender feel I had never felt before. She kissed me one more time, apologized for making me all sad, and said goodnight. I decided not to share the bathroom, but to give her a little space right now.

I was tired from the long day and was soon fast asleep. This time I woke up when she joined me in bed. Clad in a white shirt and pink panties, she slid quietly in next to me. Foreseeing that she would be back again that night, I had wore my boxer briefs. Julie told me she wanted to be held, so she moved into a spooning position and pulled my arm over her so she could hold it. Mr. Penis must have understood the delicate situation because he didn't make an appearance.

This was the first time I had knowingly slept with a girl in my bed, and I came to the realization very rapidly that this indeed was a good thing. With her back against my chest I could feel her breathing, and I knew when she was asleep again. I didn't get much sleep, but didn't mind too much since my job that night was to just be there for her. I was also in awe of this goddess trusting me enough to fall asleep in my arms. Her trust in me made me feel better about myself, too.

I was actually asleep when I felt her kiss my cheek and say "good morning." I just smiled at Julie, and she said "thanks for being there for me. You were a perfect gentleman, as I expected you'd be. Let's spend the day together. Is that fine with you?"

"Sure is, sweetie, but you better go before they see you in here. See you downstairs" I replied as I kissed her neck before she got up. After breakfast all the parents went out in the boat, and Julie and I waited until the temperature came up a bit before we head out on the Sea-Doo's. We raced around the lake for quite a while before she pointed to the island. I nodded to her and followed her in. I beached mine pretty hard and got off and pulled her onto the beach.

I discreetly grabbed the binoculars and went to check if we were being watched. As expected, our voyeur was at his perch. I joined Julie on the beach and sat on the towel she had put down for me. I took the time to check out her tiny white bikini. From the distance of our spy, her suit probably blended into her body. I informed Julie that we had company. That immediately perked her up, and she made like she was stretching and plucked her top off and dropped it on my chest.

I decided to join her, so my trunks were soon sitting next to me on the blanket. "Nice view there, sugar," my companion opined. "I really doubt our friend over there wants to see your yang, though. I know I do, so thanks for joining me. Man, knowing I'm being watched is such a turn on. I'm getting so horny right now. I bet I have a wet spot on my bottoms."

I decided that I should confirm if she did or not, so I looked first, then I ran a finger across her camel toe. She gasped from my doing something that bold, and I told her "yep, you're wet all right." Julie noticed I had pre-cum oozing out from my cock, so she reached over and ran a finger thru it. I watched her finger go into her mouth, and with much exaggeration, licked my juice off her finger.

"Mmm, you are wet too, my dear cousin. Let me wipe that up for you." This time her whole hand was around my shaft and she was massaging the liquid into my erection. Slowly at first, and then the sounds of her hand thumping up against my balls reached my ears. She notified me that her technique was lacking and needed to go in a different direction. She got up on her knees and moved her head towards where her hand was holding on.

I watched in shock, and lust, and her tongue came out and she lapped up the fluid flowing out. Julie licked all around the shaft, then told me that this way wasn't doing it either, so she opened her mouth and took me in. This was the first time I was getting a blow job, so I studied every detail. Like how her cheeks sunk in when she sucked me, and how her lips were flat on my skin while they were wrapped around my manhood. Or how her moans vibrated my shaft and the plopping noise when she would pull me out of her mouth, right before rapidly taking me back in.

I couldn't hold out much longer, and told her to be careful so I didn't cum. She quickly said "cum in my mouth for me," and pretty much seconds after hearing that wonderful invite I was spasming and filling her mouth. Julie kept sucking and I ended up flopping around like a fish from her vacuum around my sensitive penis head. Basically the only thing I could think of to say was "wow." And to be honest, that was all that needed to be said.

Julie did just fine coming up with words, she told me "that was amazing. You have such a nice, big cock, and you taste really good. I am so horny, I think I am leaving a puddle. I think you should check." I tend to be a tad naïve, but I saw this invite clear as day. I grabbed both sides or her strings, and she lifted her ass up for me and I slid them off. My little cousin was completely bald. She was also right about being wet. She was soaked. The gentle folds of her pussy were glistening in the sunlight, and my nose took in her musky scent.

My fingers found their way to her pussy, and even with my total lack of experience I was soon rubbing, caressing and probing her shaved vagina. She was so wet, in fact, that I could hear my finger going in and out of her pussy. Julie was panting like a dog by this time, and she was in too much of a hurry for foreplay. Getting on her hands and knees, she said "please fuck me now. I want that fat prick in my pussy right now. Yeah, we're cousins, but I want it so bad."

Morality didn't exactly come into play as I crawled in behind her. Cousin or not, I was not going to pass up a chance to have sex with someone so beautiful. I grabbed hold of my rock hard cock and rubbed the head into her folds. She didn't appreciate the teasing, and begged me to put it in. watching my cock disappear into her was a sight to behold. She was so wet that I easily slid all the way in. grabbing hold of her hips I started to work it in and out.

It wasn't long before she was shouting "harder" at me. Her moans and the sounds of our bodies hitting filled the air. Knowing that our spy was watching was turning me on, too. After about five minutes of pounding her I felt her tense up, and then collapse while screaming from her orgasm. When she crumbled to the ground I popped out of her, and from her dreamy state I assumed, correctly, that I'd be finishing myself off later.

"Wow, I can't believe that was only your second time. That was amazing, Jim."

"You were the amazing one, Jules. Now I know what sex is supposed to feel like. Do you think our friend over there liked it?"

"Oh, I'm pretty sure he liked that. He's probably cleaning up his deck right now" Julie replied while laughing. I told her that I'll have to clean up later, too. She said that she was sorry for being selfish, that it won't happen again.

"Again?" I asked. "I just figured that was a one time deal. Maybe that you were just excited and I was here. I guess I just don't know."

"Jim, how could you think that? I want to do it as much as possible, and everywhere possible. I really like you."

She wasn't kidding either. As soon as we got back we did it in the kitchen and her room. I got out of the shower just as our parents got back, so it was good timing for once. Same old games and talking that night, same early parent bedtime. The only difference this time was Julie staying in my room. While the other 3 times that day were quick and to the point, this time was slow and passionate.

I climbed on top of her and kept up just enough pace to keep hard, and we kissed and whispered to each other. She actually ended up falling asleep with me in her, so I pulled out and went to sleep. Lips wrapped around my cock woke me up. That was a new, pleasant surprise. She stopped long enough to smile at me, then inhaled me down her throat again. Julie stopped her wonderful morning blow job, and crawled over the top of me.

I watched in fascination as she grabbed my pole and held it steady as she leaned back and slid down me. Sitting up, she began to move herself up and down, leaving me with nothing else to do but watch. I did play with her bouncing tits, though. I didn't think I'd last very long in this helpless position, and I was right. After about a minute of her working me over I told her to pull off.

"No, I want you to cum in me." Well, it was too late anyways because about one second after hearing her say that I shot my load deep inside her. I was worried about getting her pregnant and she explained that it was fine, she was on the pill. Julie kissed me and then began her dismount. My now soft penis plopped out of her and I could see my cum beginning to run out of her pussy. With one hand covering herself, she quickly departed for the bathroom to clean up.