Lake Dreams Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric's hands were on her hips, whether helping or guiding or simply there impossible to know, as she began to sink down his shaft, swelled lips swallowing the glistening rod.

"I love it, god yes, ride me, sexy slut" he groaned, eyes closing when her body settled all the way down on his. Cathy's hand found my still hard cock, its motions making clear what she wanted. Kneeling so she could go down on me, something I really enjoy yet rarely experience, especially how pussy juice and spit together makes head different than just spit alone, with the scent of fucking in the air.

Though never like this, as the scent from their fucking was not subtle, but overwhelmingly enticing. Watching how she started grinding her puffy pussy lips against her husband, holding the base of my cock as she took it deep, I couldn't stop beginning to face fuck her, grabbing one of her tits tightly as it moved in rhythm to how she was riding him.

The exquisite sensations kept growing, making me talk about cumming. After a suitable period as orgasm built, I just let my cum flood her mouth, knowing that if she did not want that, things would not have reached this fantastic point. Getting head from a woman having sex in front of me became an unbelievable thrill, thrusting into her willing throat. She pulled her mouth off my now softening cock, after the last bit of cum had pumped from my balls, which she had not completely swallowed.

"I want you to cum" she moaned, bending down to Eric's face, "fill my used cunt with cock, kiss me deep." His expression was that of a man in heaven, and it did not take long before seeing them orgasm together. There was a deep satisfaction in realizing just how much of a role I had played in their getting off so intensely, still kissing passionately as his cock slid out of her cum filled pussy.

Though I remained half hard, our luck had been pushed far enough, even if Cathy appeared to be more than willing to be fucked further. They went swimming even as you could see cum running down her thigh while they walked to water. Waiting until my cock was no longer showing any signs of arousal meant I remained a touch hesitant. After such an experience, it seemed best to slowly return to normal, though watching how they started kissing again meant taking longer than expected before going to the water.

12