Lake Freedom

Story Info
Cousins discover each other on a secluded island.
2k words
4.24
253.7k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kammy's skin glistened in the noon sun. She reclined in the bow of the fishing boat, her arms stretched along the gunwales, her head tossed back, basking in the sun like a queen on a throne. I jerked the motor, turning the boat into a whitecap. The wave slapped stiffly against the boat and water sprayed over her. She leaned forward trying to glare at me through her sunglasses and stuck out her tongue. I grinned back mischievously. She leaned back and shifted the top of her green bikini, the cocoa butter scent of her lotion wafting through the breeze.

Kammy and I were cousins, born within months of each other. Our family was close in heart, but separated by distance. So every July for two relaxing weeks we'd all commune at a lake resort. Tammy and I grew up on the shores, making sand castles, climbing trees, putting gum in each others hair. Our freedom was extensive and as we got older it became absolute. Once we were old enough to use the boats, Kammy and I would pack lunches and head for any one of the small islands dotting the lake. Many of them had small sandy beaches and sand bars. We'd spend afternoons together sunbathing, fishing, or just talking. We called them voyages. Being alone and away from the bustle of the camp made us feel intrepid and exciting and. most importantly, independent.

We cruised the lake for an hour. The afternoon was hot and the breeze cool on our faces. Kammy sunned herself, I drove and pointed out possible places to land the boat.

I choose a wooded island with tall elms and willows that broke the wind enough to keep the bay calm . The small beach was sandy and fine. It extended into a shallow sand bar that dropped off quickly into a hole deep enough for swimming. I pulled the motor up and grounded the boat, securing it to land by tossing the anchor around a tree. Kammy hopped out and began to wade across the sandbar. I followed Her bikini had risen up into her crack of her ass during the ride. She slid her fingers beneath the fabric and pulled up dislodging the uncomfortable wedge. She ran the hand through her loose blond locks and then turned to me.

"You wanna swim?" she asked. I pulled my T-shirt over my head, slapped her ass and splashed across the sand bar. "Damn it Pete!" she shrieked and ran after me. I let her catch up and she jumped on my back wrapping her long legs around my waist and her arms across my broad shoulders. Her skin was soft and still smelled of suntan lotion. Together we splashed into the deeper water. "That hurt!"

"I'm sorry," I lied with smile, enjoying the feel of her legs around me before she pushed away..

"Sure you are." She splashed at me. We swam out to where the water was up to our necks. Kammy flipped her legs up and floated on the top of the water, her green bikini clinging smartly to the curve of her breasts. I treaded water and watched her.

"With that suit you look like a lily pad."

"Only with breasts right?" she replied and flipped forward to face me.

"Yeah." We laughed. She cupped her taught globes with her hands and looked at them.

"Nice breasts?" Kammy cocked her head to catch my reaction, her lips curling into a grin. She had always been a tease, especially with me, and I often returned the favor.

"Yeah, you got nice tits." I laughed.

"Jesus Pete, you're such an asshole." She splashed me again, still grinning. "I can't believe you're my cousin."

"Hey you asked," I shrugged. "I'm just being honest."

She shook her head. "You're so crude"

"The truth hurts sister." Kammy submerged and swam underwater while I continued to paddle lightly. When she reemerged she was near me again and her silly grin made me suspect something was up. Kammy lunged forward and reached for my head. I threw a stiff arm at her, holding off her poor excuse for a dunk. As I threw her off my hand caught her bikini strap, pulling it off her shoulder. I made my own lunge dunking her violently pulling down and exposing a breast.. In the chaos of splashing and laughter, neither of us noticed.

She emerged and gulped down a breath of air before trying another tackle. I fended this one off just as easily and dunked her again, this time holding her head under water. She struggled against my hands. Suddenly I felt her hand slip beneath the waist line of my trunks and pull them down to my ankles. I let go of Kammy's head and reached for them but it was too late. Kammy emerged from the water with a cough, my trunks in her hand and her bare breast for the world to see. I had never seen a real breast and my cock stiffened despite the cool water.

Kammy felt the breeze harden her bare nipple and quickly pulled her top back into place. She grinned that catty grin.

"Oh oh! Looky what I found."

"Come on now, give 'em up." I said, swimming forward.

"No." Kammy began to climb up the sand bar taunting me with my swimsuit, trying to bring me into the shallows. "The way I see it , you just got an eye full of tit. I showed you mine, now show me yours." The grin widened.

The idea stiffened me even further. "Come on," I begged, the water now barely over my hips, "Now who's being crude?"

"Fair is fair" She replied with fake indignity. She was now completely on the sand bar and held my suit on the end of her finger. I was stuck. I stood up and began to walk up the sand bar, my penis straightening with every step. Kammy pursed her lips and took a long look before dropping my trunks into the sand. I snatched them and pulled on quickly hoping that she wouldn't notice my growing hard on.

"Something tells me that you got the better end of this deal." I said as I sat on the beach and basked in the sun. Kammy sat facing me and began to apply more lotion.

"Was there something wrong with my tit?" she giggled rubbing Coppertone across her chest.

"No I rather enjoyed that actually.." She leaned forward and worked the lotion into her thighs and calves her golden hair dangling in front of her face

"I could tell." Kammy's head snapped up and her smile grew bigger. She put the lotion down and made a sly grab at my bulging crotch."

"Hey," I slapped her hand away. "What are you doing?" She shrugged, still smiling, and laid back into the sun. Her wet bikini clinging to her smallish breasts, her hard nipples poking prominently through the fabric. "They are bigger than the last time I saw them though." I said with a laugh.

"So are you." Her voice was sly and distant. She stretched her torso steering her tits outward and spread her legs slightly. I noticed the small hump between her legs. "How do you know anyway, when we played doctor all you did was touch em." She giggled again.

"Yeah well you just looked.". We'd played the game often. Each of us exploring the other in own way. I had always been enthralled with the warm damp of her middle. Nothing I had known felt so good or had made me so excited. But that was a long time ago, and we hadn't mentioned it for a while. The memory of stiffened me even further and the bulge in my shorts was impossible to cover up

"I think I got the better deal then too." She turned toward me. We both laughed.

"Have you ever seen tits before?" Kammy asked her voice very matter of fact.

"Have you ever seen a...a.... a penis before?" I stammered back, embarrassed to tell the truth.

She sat up, her blue eyes looking right at me. "No, not an adult one." She glanced at my crotch. "Not like yours." She reached for it again and this time I didn't stop her. She slid her hand up the leg of my trunks and curled a finger into my pubic hair. I froze. "You haven't seen tits have you?" I shook my head, mesmerized my the feeling of her hand so close to my privates.

Kammy reached up with her other and hand and slide her bikini straps of her shoulders showing me her beautiful breasts. Her red nipples were hard and her flesh round and firm. I reached up and traced the soft swell with a finger before gently cupping the breast like a fine china cup. Her hand moved down my thigh and cupped my balls. I squeezed her breast softly rubbing my thumb across her nipple. Her breasts shuddered as she let out a gasp and spread her legs further apart.

"I want to see it." she said her voice a low groan. Her hands went to my the waistline of my trunks and again pulled them down. I lifted my ass in the air, surprisingly eager to accommodate her. My hard cock flung forward into the lake air. My stomach tightened as a surge of excitement went through me. Never had anything ever felt this intense. Kammy's eyes widened as she stared at my cock stiff

"Do you masturbate?" she asked her eyes glued to my penis. The question caught me off guard.

"What?"

"You know, play with yourself. Do you masturbate?" She licked her lips.

"No," I replied honestly. "Do you?" My voice cracked.

"Sometimes I think about you and I playing when we were kids. Your hand sneaking under my panties and touching me" Her finger grazed the front of her bikini bottoms. "It felt so good and I would get so wet. So I started doing it to myself and imagining that you were doing it and finally..." Her hand cupped her crotch now on top of the bikini and she groaned again. "Do you want to see it? My pussy?" I was too hypnotized to answer. Kammy leaned back and slide the green bottoms down her long legs. Another surge radiated through my loins. Her hair was a thick triangle of blond curls and her lips soft pink, and long like orchid petals.

She raised her hips voluptuously an unneeded invitation. I ran my hand through her soft mound, tugging gently on her fine hairs.. Her hand once again ran though my curls petting them softly. I slide my hand south and traced her the puffy lips that lined the warm valley of her sex. She moaned as her hand slid for my rigid member and traced up the bottom of if with a finger nail. She grasped it like a sword and began to slid her hand loosely up and down my shaft. The sensation was almost too much and I took deep breaths holding back the explosion that was growing inside me. I tried to concentrate Kammy, finding the tight little bud that made her tense up like violin string.

I rubbed it more and she began to moan and shudder. Her hand began to tighten around my shaft and is glided over it tightening every muscle in my body. I worked her button. opening my hand and inserting a fingertip in the wet hole beneath her lips. The hole clamped tight and Kammy began to buck her body wildly, her head shot back, her eyes closed tight, her tits bounced like water. Her hand squeezed my cock and the explosion started. Every muscle in my body tightened and released and my cock began to jump in Kammy's hands spurting white liquid all over her fist. Grunts and moans echoed off the shore line.

We both collapsed into the sand My hand cupping her pussy. Her hand holding my cock . I could hear Kammy struggle to catch her breath. My mind filled with the lake air, a mixture of sweat, sand and cocoa butter. She got to her feet and stared down at me her catty grin from ear to ear.

"You hungry?" she asked walking toward the boat not bothering with her swimsuit.