Lake Fun

Story Info
Interesting experience after trouble on the lake.
3.2k words
3.92
49k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I woke up, I already knew it was going to be a beautiful day. I stepped outside to see that the sun was high, there were no clouds, and it promised to perfect! This was definitely a good thing, as I was going with some of my best friends to a lake about an hour and a half from my house, called Lake Santee. It was a man-made lake created right after World War I to provide dirt for the creation of more roads and the like. It is a beautiful place, with the most basic homes, more trailers than anything, going for over three hundred thousand dollars. We were going for the weekend, and we knew that we'd have a lot of fun. We had done this for the last several years in the summer like now. However, this time would go a lot different than the previous years.

"Hey Travis, what's up!" I yelled across the parking lot of the McDonald's where our group was meeting.

"'Sup dude! You ready for this?" Travis replied.

"Hell yeah, man! We're gonna kill those jet skis, son!"

Before I go any further, let me tell you a little about the people in the group that I was with. First, there was me. My name is Paul. I'm 6'1", 160 lb., with gray eyes and blonde hair with long bangs that I either spike or let fall softly into my eyes. I work on the farm with Travis, so I have a very nice tan and I'm toned, not bulky. I also play pretty much any sport, so that helps as well. I have a good personality, preferring to be around people and having fun than by myself. Travis is built much like me, maybe being an inch and 10 pounds less. He's darker than me naturally, with brown hair and eyes. Travis has a little more tone than me, especially with his abs; he has the six-pack I'm too lazy to earn.

The next guy in our group is Benjamin, who we just call Ben. He is a rather pudgy, short, dark-haired guy. Ben is more the nerd in our group, preferring to spend his time playing video games and reading fan fiction of his favorite TV shows. The last guy in our group is Carlton, Travis' little brother. He doesn't have his brother's looks, but his personality is very out-going and fun, which makes him lots of fun to be around.

After the required driving, we reached the house we were borrowing from another friend for the night and next day. The house is set on the lake, maybe 100 feet from the docks. It has two bedrooms, with numerous other couches and pull-out beds to sleep on. I set up in the den on one of the couches, Travis in a bedroom, Ben in the other bedroom, and Carlton in the den with me. We went out that night, ate, and just fooled around like guys like to do. Pretty much just going around and playing pool in the shops, and doing stuff in the house. We turned in pretty early, hoping to have most of the next day to do stuff on the water.

We got up the next morning around 9:00. We ate breakfast at the shop right near our house and then went and got ready to get on the water. For that day, we had two jet skis and a pontoon boat that my friend was going to come and drive. We also had water skis, and two tubes; one held four people and would be pulled behind the jet ski, and the other tube, or float, held one person and was pulled behind the boat. The tubes are tons of fun! It's extremely tough to stay on one when you're being pulled at 50 mph behind the jet ski, and falling off is definitely part of the fun! We did that for the whole morning, taking a break at 12 for lunch, eating in the same shop again.

After a 30 minute break after eating, we hit the water again at 1:30. This time, Travis and me got onto the jet skis, started them up, and went into the open water. To me, jet skis are the best thing to do on the water. We opened them up and they ran up near 55 mph, which doesn't sound like much but is extremely fast on the water. As any college-aged guy would be doing, we were definitely watching for boats with some cute girls on them. We found a few, and would pull some stunts while driving around the boat. One thing in particular I tried to do was pull a 90-degree turn while going 40. This really isn't physically possible, as I found out 2 seconds later flying through the air not knowing what was going on. Travis and I laughed hard at that incident! The girls weren't very impressed, though, as I heard them laughing and driving away. Oh well, I thought, always more of them!

After maybe another hour of driving the jet skis, we took them out into an open section that we hadn't seen before. As we came around a bend, we saw a massive boat in a secluded place on the beach. This boat was more a yacht, being at least 70 feet long! Travis and me both were too curious to let this opportunity pass, so we coasted up closer to the boat. When we were about 40 feet or so out, suddenly two people showed up on the top deck. They pointed at us and then yelled something that neither of us could understand. I panicked, and apparently Travis did as well. We both turned toward the middle between us, and in the next second, I saw Travis' jet ski out of the corner of my eye. We collided, and what was worse, Travis and my heads collided in mid-air.

Ooh...my head hurts. Wait a minute...where am I? I thought to myself as I sat up. I was on a very plush and comfortable bed in a dimly lit room. I stood up, then promptly sat back down again, almost passing out from lightheadedness.

"You'd better slow down there, cowboy! You'll hurt yourself even worse," said an unknown female voice.

"Woah! What the hell?" I said. I turned around and found the owner of the voice. Standing at the closed door to the room, there was an amazingly hot girl. She was probably 5'7", 130 lbs., but I've never been a good weight judge. All I knew was that she was pretty tall for a girl, but had absolutely no fat on her anywhere! Contrarily, her body was something out a magazine, and not one necessarily safe for work either. Her legs were smooth, tan and long, leading up to the most perfectly curved hips that I had ever seen! Her hips were definitely her best feature. When she walked, they swayed seemingly completely naturally and were extremely sensual. Her stomach was perfectly flat, providing excellent curves as well, connecting her breasts and hips. Her breasts, as well, were very nice. Not big, probably mid-C, but they were round and supportive, especially in the bikini top that she was wearing. Her neck was graceful and thin, leading up to a face of an angel. I know that phrase is over-used, but it really did fit here; she had a soft jaw, a petite nose that accented her full lips perfectly, and dark brown almond-shaped eyes with eyebrows that arched to make her always look like she was questioning something. Her hair fell to her waist, long and dark, with a very sensual dark red highlight running through it. All in all, this girl was a perfect 10.

"Uhh," I could only manage as she walked toward me with those perfect hips swaying.

"Hmm...could be a concussion. You seem to have lost your ability to speak," she said with a slight smile. "My name is Kaitlyn. Maybe you could manage to remember yours?" Again, with that slight smile. Why was it everything this girl did completely took away all my thoughts? Finally I managed to get it under control.

"Uhh, my name's Paul. It's, uh, definitely a pleasure to meet you."

"Well," she replied, "the pleasure is all mine! At least you aren't dead like I thought you would be. Do you remember what happened?"

"The last thing that I remember was seeing Travis' jet ski come at...damn! Is Travis all right? Where is he! I need to see him!"

"Calm down!" said Kaitlyn. "Travis is fine. I checked on him before I came in here. Taylor is taking good care of him. By the way, Taylor is the other girl on the boat with me. We're just chilling down here for the weekend. Anyway, you two wrecked. We got your jet skis parked; they're fine. You two hit heads and were lying face down in the water, so we had to get you out quick. You've been out for about 30 minutes."

I thought about this for a second before I answered. "Well, thank you very, very much for saving us! And the jet skis, too. But we probably need to get back to our house, as our friends will be wondering where we are."

"Wait!" said Kaitlyn. "I mean, please. We've been here all weekend with nothing to do. Won't you stay and talk to us over a few drinks?"

"I don't know...do you have a phone I can borrow?"

"Sure," Kaitlyn replied, producing her cell phone from the bedside table next to us. I dialed Ben, who had the other car to drive people back, and told him to go ahead and leave whenever he and Carlton were ready. Ben said that was fine and they'd probably be heading out in an hour or so. Travis had the other car to take me and him back, so we were all set up now in that respect.

"Okay, well that's settled. I don't know what Travis will want to do though," I told Kaitlyn.

"Well, let's go see. He's right across the hall," she replied.

We went down the hall, apparently in the bottom deck, as I could hear the water lapping next to me, and entered another room. This room was much bigger, and had all sorts of entertainment in it. In the back of the room, there was an at least 60" television with an Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 hooked up to it, along with a DirectV satellite box. On one side, there was a bar with lots and lots of alcohol, sodas, juices, and many other drinks. There was a kitchen area with a refrigerator, along with some arcade game machines on the other side of the room. In the middle of the room, there was a circle of leather couches and seats, with a circular glass coffee table in the center. On the ceiling was strobe lights and a disco ball, giving a rather retro feel to the room. Finally, there were dozens of speakers and subwoofers strategically placed around the room.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, dude, that's the same thing I said when I came in here. Just take it all in slowly," Travis said with a smile.

"Hey! You're all right!" I was very relieved to see my best friend fine.

"Same, man! Good to know, good to know."

Travis and the other girl, Taylor were seated on one of the couches in the middle of the room. Taylor was a knockout blonde, more beautiful than hot. She was shorter than Kaitlyn, probably around 5'3", 115 lbs. Her blonde hair was curly and short, around her chin in length. She looked like she had come out of a magazine for JC Penny or Belk's, stores down in the south. She had larger breasts than Kaitlyn, D cup easily, and had a white t-shirt on, tight enough to leave not very much to the imagination.

"Come sit down, Paul. I'll get us some drinks. What does everyone want?" asked Kaitlyn.

Taylor asked for a Scotch and Travis wanted a water. I asked Kaitlyn to get me whatever she was having. Kaitlyn came back with two large Martinis with a lime in each. I took a sip of my first alcoholic drink ever, and it was delicious! I'd had sparkling grape juice and things like that before, but this had so much taste to it! I sipped a little more, but not too much, as I wanted to keep my head at least somewhat. We sat and talked for about an hour, going over what we did for livings, how they came into this yacht (rich fathers, of course), and the like. After roughly an hour, Taylor came up with an idea for a game.

"Hey, are either of you boys very good at Blackjack?" she said.

"Pretty good, yeah," I replied. Travis said the same.

"Well, how about you two take us on?" Taylor asked. "Rules are easy. Play a whole deck, then whoever has the fewest amount of cards loses."

"Wait," I said, "what are we using to bet with? I don't see any chips or money or anything."

"Well," said Kaitlyn with a seductive smile, "what we're going to use to bet you can definitely see in this room."

At that moment, Travis nudged me and coughed. That's when I understood.

"Oh, shit. We're playing strip blackjack aren't we," I said.

"Oh, yes," replied Taylor. "And whoever loses the final article of clothing has to have something done to them of the other team's choosing.

Dammit, I thought, I would be wearing a shirt, pants, underwear, and nothing else. Travis was the same way. We looked at each other and knew what the other person was thinking: we're so going to lose!

"All right, I'm going to deal!" said Kaitlyn, grabbing the deck of cards and dealing. The first round went pretty well to start with. I got three blackjacks, all on ace-king/queen/jack combinations. Travis contributed as well with six 20's, which is very difficult to get. However, in the end, we gave up too many cards in the hands we lost and lost the round.

"Yes! Girls get first blood!" Taylor was very excited that they hadn't lost the round. I looked at Travis, we shrugged, and took our shirts off. "Ooh, nice! I like what I see!" I turned red from embarrassment as Kaitlyn looked my body up and down.

"I like what I see as well, Taylor! It looks like this might be a pretty good game," said Kaitlyn.

Thankfully, the second round went much better. Fifty-two cards in a deck, Travis and I took 40, taking that round by force.

"Ha!" said Travis. "Now it's your turn!"

Kaitlyn and Taylor stood up and began to take off their bikini tops.

"Wait one second," said Kaitlyn, "how about we up the stakes a little bit? First person to cum has to do something to a person on the other team. Same goes for the second person to cum. Winners of the round can do something to the losers for 30 seconds."

This was interesting, but I knew we would cum long before the girls did. However, Travis agreed right off the bat. I gave him a stare that said I was majorly pissed, but he gave a blank stare right back. It didn't count for this last round, unfortunately.

The third round went back and forth, coming down to the last hand. The top cards for everyone were 10's and face cards. We were out of cards in the deck, so it was whatever everyone had. Taylor and Kaitlyn turned their cards over first, revealing an 18 and 19, respectively, adding up to 37. Very difficult to beat. Luck would be with Travis and me, though, as he turned over a blackjack and me a 20, giving us 41.

"Dammit!" exclaimed Kaitlyn. She and Taylor got up and took their panties off. Travis and I definitely intended to make them cum in 30 seconds.

"Lay back on the couches please, ladies," I said.

They did so, and Travis and I went over to them. We knelt down on the ends of the couch and proceeded to eat the girls out. After 20 seconds, they were both moaning softly.

"Ooh baby, baby, please don't stop after 30 seconds," Kaitlyn breathed softly. Taylor was too busy moaning and rubbing Travis' head to say anything.

We continued doing this for probably 6 or 7 minutes, forgetting about the game any longer. Pretty soon, Taylor and Kaitlyn were crying out, both cumming at the same time as each other.

"Baby," Kaitlyn said, quite the talker, "take me! Please take me now!"

I picked Kaitlyn up and sat down on the couch, positioning her above me. She sank down onto my cock, sighing with pleasure. I looked over at Travis, who had Taylor bent over the couch, screaming as she was cumming again.

"Kaitlyn...," I said.

"What, baby?" she replied.

"Go slow...I'm a virgin."

Kaitlyn giggled. "Well damn, you eat pussy like a pro! Listen, baby, relax. I'm going to take care of you now."

She slowly began to rock up and down. Her boobs were dangling right in my face, so I did what came naturally and began to suck on her tits slowly.

"Oh my god, baby, that's perfect! Just like a natural!" Kaitlyn was getting back into it, recovering from her pleasure height earlier. She began moving a little faster, leaning in to kiss me. She felt amazing, and when her hair fell over our faces, creating a sort of curtain, I felt the pressure building in my balls.

"Baby...oh my god," I managed to groan. She got the picture, though.

"Baby, just cum! Cum in me!" Kaitlyn screamed to me as she came with me deep in her. I came the hardest I ever had, giving at least four hard spurts and a number of smaller aftershocks. I just stayed like that, me in her embrace, us kissing, for several minutes after we finished. I pulled out and looked at Travis, who was looking at me as well. We got up and saw that the girls were asleep on the couches. Travis and I wrote notes and placed them on the table. Mine said, Dear Kaitlyn: I wanted to thank you again for saving my life. Thank you also for a wonderful time! I know people don't forget their first times, but you were so special! You weren't just a girl I had casual sex with; I felt a connection. However, I do know that this was a onetime thing, so I won't be stalking you and looking up your e-mail and blowing up your phone. :D Just know that...I feel there was more than just sex there. But anyways, I'm just rambling. Hope you have a safe trip home, wherever that is, and a good life. Sincerely, Paul ;) Travis and I left and went home, not talking much. We both knew what happened, but our experiences were completely separate and we wanted to keep it that way. This experience did bring us a lot closer, and we would never forget this day.