Lake House Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just never saw it; she was always like a second mother to me. I start to look at her now with a different eye, an eye for sex.

She is kneeling on the bed next to me, leaning in so she can stroke my cock. I hadn't noticed until now she is wearing a sheer lose fitting negligee. As she leans over me her breasts are completely exposed to me. Her breasts look to be about a D cup, they are freckled, like the rest of her skin. She has reddish brown hair, lightly complected, and brown eyes. I hadn't noticed how sexy she is, until now. My cock pulses and grows harder as I look at her features, her breasts, her eyes.

"Yes, Molly and I have been occasional lovers for a few years now. She is only here during the summer, and she has no problem lining up boys, so it's not a steady thing. About 3 years ago, your Uncle Ted was on a business trip, and I was skinny dipping in the lake. Molly came down to the lake. She hadn't seen me yet; she peeled her clothes off and jumped in the water. I swam over to her and we started talking. One thing led to the other and we wound up in bed together."

"Oh my God, I'm cumming!" I scream and shoot my load all over my aunt's hands. The story of Aunt Kathy and Molly in bed together put me over the edge, I had a mental image of them in a sixty nine position and that's all it took.

My aunt is now licking my cum off her hands and moaning as if she is enjoying licking an ice cream cone.

"I see you're a hair trigger," she says smiling.

"Well, it didn't help you telling me about Molly and you," I protested.

"I bet you'd like to watch us? Maybe even join in?" she smiled that shit eating grin again.

She reaches up and pulls off her negligee. She is now completely naked in front of me. She leans over and sticks her breasts in my face. I eagerly take her breasts in my hands and bury my face in them, licking and sucking her large nipples. Her nipples are rock hard now, they are long, like little penises, I am devouring them, first the right one, then the left. Aunt Kathy moans with delight as I work her breasts. She continues to stroke my cock and she brings it back to life, soon it's rock hard again. She pulls her breasts away from my mouth and moves down between my legs and sucks my cock into her mouth. Damn, I'm in heaven again. I no longer feel any guilt associated with having sex with my aunt, my emotions are purely driven by lust at this point.

Aunt Molly is fingering herself while sucking my cock. I want to taste her pussy. I reach around for her ass and grab a handful of flesh and pull with my fingers. She get's the hint and moves her body so her pussy is over my face; she never loses contact with my cock in her mouth. Aunt Kathy lowers her twat on my face and I go in for some sweet mature pussy. She tastes good, a little stronger than Molly, but certainly still sweet. Her pussy is larger and wetter than Molly's also; my face is covered with her juices as I lap at her clit. Aunt Kathy suddenly lifts off me and turns her body around and positions her pussy just above my cock. In one deft move, she lowers herself on my hard shaft. She is in control of this fuck. She expertly moves and grinds her pussy on my cock. The expression on her face is of pure pleasure. She pumps her pussy up and down on my cock. My second orgasm is building fast; I don't know how much longer I can hold off.

"I'm cumming," she informs me as her head rolls back and her whole body quakes.

"So am I!" I yell out as I thrust up to meet her wild gyrations, and I unload my seed deep into her quim.

She collapses on my chest shaking. After a few minutes she looks into my eye and says, "Thank you Robert, I needed that." Aunt Kathy rolls off me and lies next to me with a smile on her face.

The both of use just lie there in silence looking at the ceiling. I hear a loon calling from the lake. I have this wonder feeling of contentment coursing throughout my body.

This is going to be a great summer.