Lake: Leah

Story Info
His mother is different - bigger breasts and a missing leg.
1.8k words
4.48
27.2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a few months since Mom's amputation, but this is the first time I am able to take some vacation time at work. The drive from the airport takes me over familiar roads north through tall stands of pine trees and scattered fields. I leave the windows rolled down and enjoy the aroma that takes me back many years. Not much has changed. Before long, I see the blue waters of Lake Thomas.

She walks from the house towards the car as I turn the engine off and open the door. I watch with some amazement at the grace she displays, as if she had always used crutches to walk. She is dressed in a skirt that displays a great deal of her remaining long leg and a blouse that is mostly unbuttoned. I am afraid to stand for fear of showing my excitement for a woman that seems so different from the person that raised me.

"Hi David," she coos as she puts her arms around my waist and pulls me close. "I've missed you so much." Her lips cover mine for a long moment to tell me just how much she means what she just told me.

Her face pulls back slightly. From the chest down, she is tight against me and I feel the way her left leg ends not far below the hip. The piece of thigh presses firmly against me, still at first, and then wiggles making sure I know there is nothing below it. I am sure she can feel the tension in my trousers.

"You're ravishing," I say before giving her a small kiss, but continuing to hold her close. A hand slips up her side and a thumb sneaks a feel along the edge of a breast.

"New boobs make a new woman." She snickers.

Her chest releases the grip and I let a hand cover a breast, feeling the firmness of the implant. The nipple grows firm under my palm.

"Mom-m," I moan, and then give her a deep kiss, the hand continuing to rub the breast.

I feel her grind against my trousers. My excitement grows with each rub of her skirt against me. I am tempted to take her in the middle of the drive. It is secluded and no one would see us. My hand disappears under the skirt and finds only bare shaved skin. She's damp. My fingers probe and she sighs in my mouth. The stump moves to the side giving me greater access.

"Darling-g," she moans willfully.

Her hand strolls over the bulge in my trousers and between my thighs. I rock my hips, fucking her hand.

"Oh-h, yeah-h," she whispers. "No one can see us."

She pulls at the last two button of the blouse and it falls near our feet. With a few hops, she lies on the grass under a tall tree and removes her skirt. My clothes quickly fall into a pile and I settle next to her. We roll onto our sides with hands holding buttocks and mouths tight against each other, our tongues explore.

My fingers enjoy the wetness between her thighs and the thick folds of skin around the opening. A fingertip digs the swollen bud from its hiding place under the hood.

"Ah, ah," she quickly repeats as my finger circles the clit. I continue to circle with the finger as my lips kiss down her front. As they cross her navel, she says, "Eat it, yeah-h." She encourages my head lower, faster, as she pushes and plays with my hair. Her pussy forcefully connects with my mouth as I inhale her wonderful aroma.

"I dreamed you'd do that."

My tongue laps her honey and parts the folds of skin. Her stump strokes my cheek and I take it in my hand feeling the softness for the first time. I roll it in my palm and don't let go. My lips surround the clit and suck it as I slap it with my tongue.

"Ah, ah," she roars, grinding hard. "Oh, oh, ah," she wildly repeats. I let go of the stump and drive fingers inside, feeling, probing, stroking. She responds with deeper sounds I don't understand. I can feel the orgasm begin. "Oh yeah-h," she drawls for a long moment before falling limp.

"Let me see your cock," she demands. She is moving around before I can respond. She takes me in her hand, her fingers tight around the shaft, and her mouth moving closer to the swollen head. I watch as she consumes me. Her lips tighten and her head bobs quickly. I lose control and let streams of come fill her mouth while I listen to her gulp and swallow.

I kiss the come from her lips and play with her stump. My eyes devour her face as I wonder who has possessed my mother's body. I don't care.

I sit next to her, letting my hand wander over her body, never staying long in the same place, just enjoying the touches.

"I like the 'new you'," I say.

Her stump rises and falls a few times. "Even this?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry it happened," but you seem to be handling it nicely."

"Don't be sorry. I'm happy being this way. I remember when you were young, there was a woman at church that you used to stare at all the time."

"Mrs. Martin? Yeah, I guess I was quite taken with her." I laugh. "I still get a rush when I happen to see someone like her." I laugh again.

"I enjoyed looking at her too. Your Dad never understood my interest in her. I sometimes would pretend to have one leg. I even had crutches."

"From the sprained ankle?"

"It wasn't sprained. That was just the story I told everyone to justify using the crutches."

She rolls onto one side, the stump on top of the other thigh. Her head rests on an upturned hand as she looks at me in silence for a long moment.

"Mom ... I like that you have one leg."

"Really?"

"You're right, I do have a 'thing' for women with one leg. I never had a chance to date anyone like that, but I would love to have a wife with one leg. I was surprised at my response to you ... that you're my mother and all."

"But you used to 'jerk off' thinking about me." She notices my surprise. "I know you used to watch me dress. I sometimes saw you playing with yourself when you would."

"Oh-h, did you?"

"Uh-huh. I was flattered. Your father wasn't into doing that while watching me. He was pretty much a 'guy on top' kind of fuck." She groaned. "Once in a long time, he'd begrudgingly eat my pussy." She snickered. "He didn't like nasty words either."

"I never knew."

"Of course. A few years ago, I told him I wanted a divorce. Bad sex was almost like no sex. At least I would be able to explore my feelings alone."

"Do you mean, having one leg?"

She laughs and for a while, fondles her stump. "Is it so bad that I wanted to be this way?"

"Shit no," I reply excitedly. "I'm just disappointed you are my mother."

"Think about it. Does that matter?"

"What are you saying?"

"Listen darling, I'm only sixteen years older than you, but my body is not bad looking. I have some money. You seemed to enjoy what we were just doing." She laughs. "I did."

"It's kind of sudden."

"Oh-h," she says, sounding disappointed. "It's okay, I'm sure I can find another man. I just had such strong dreams about us."

She stands and gathers her crutches and clothes then begins walking towards the house. I watch for a moment before picking up my clothes and following. The front door closes behind me.

"Wait," I beg, my eyes glued to the sweet cheeks of her ass.

She continues into her bedroom and tosses the clothes on the bed then turns towards me.

"It's okay. You're right, it is a bad idea."

"No it isn't!" I say, almost shouting. My erection tells how I am feeling as I look at a beautiful woman standing before me. Even if she had both legs, she looks better than anyone I have dated does. With one leg, she is my dream woman. I push the relationship with her out of my mind.

Still undressed, she crutches towards me, and then moves past and into the hallway towards the kitchen. I follow.

"David, I want more than just a good fuck."

"I do too. This is just something that has...."

"I know. I sprang it on you. It was sudden. I've thought about this for a long time. I just thought you might not mind ... that me having one leg would help overcome the other thing. Of course, I had it off for me. I just thought you'd find it 'interesting'."

She continued walking, stopping briefly at the refrigerator to grab a beer. With her thumb, she pops the top off and it twirls on the counter before falling. She chugs from the bottle then turns towards me. I taking in the heavenly vision as I blindly grab a bottle from the refrigerator.

"Leah," I say, and then take a sip. It feels strange to call her by her first name after always calling her 'Mom', but it helps remove the strangeness of having sex with my mother.

"David," she says then takes a sip. Her stump swings up and she fondles the end.

"Listen, I've always fantasized about you, just like I've always fantasized about Mrs. Martin." I snicker.

"And you can have that in a single woman."

"I know. I know."

"Are you seeing someone at home?"

"Hardly. If I was, compared to you, she'd be a distant second place." I laugh then sip from the bottle while letting my eyes scan her wonderful body. "Your pussy tastes like the finest nectar. I loved the way your cunt squeezed around my fingers, I bet my cock would enjoy that too." I smile.

"Oh-h, such naughty words." Her hand moves from her stump and fingers parts the folds of skin around her pussy, a fingertip plays inside the pink skin. "Yes, I bet my cunt would love your cock ... often." She snickers. "Very often."

"Music to my ears. I think we would be good for each other."

I step closer, leaving my bottle on the counter. I smother her mouth with a deep kiss as I pulled her closer. She reaches down and adjusts me until I slip inside. She pushes downwards taking me fully.

"Baby-y," she moans deeply, beginning to slip along the shaft. I help with thrusts of my hips. "Yeah-h ... fuck my cunt-t," she drawls.

My hands grip her ass cheeks helping her thrusts. Fingers slide through the crevasse of cheeks until a hand cups the stump.

"I love you Leah."

I know that it is the start of a magical time ... one that will last forever.