Lake Powell

Story Info
A third party rekindles a couple's lost passion.
6k words
3.82
70.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Payson
Payson
7 Followers

Andrew had never known such arousal. His legs were weakened. He was hard to the point of pain. Andrew found it nearly impossible to steady his hands, but by force of will, he brought his camera into focus upon the figures below. What he saw through his lens was alone enough to bring Andrew orgasm; quickly, before he exploded, Andrew took the picture.

Amy's tiny hands clutched at the sand. She whispered his name. It aroused her She felt the consonants of his name pass over her tongue and press through her parted lips. The newness aroused her, and the pleasure surged. Amy arched her back, lifting her small breasts and firm nipples to the full moon. She pressed her sex hard against the source of her pleasure.

Amy saw the flash through her closed eyelids. She turned her head to see the silhouetted figure on the rocks. Tears filled her eyes as a subtle smile creased her lips. Then the hungry mouth, soft lips and playful tongue begged her to return. She submitted. She closed her eyes and surrendered herself to this forgotten and forbidden pleasure.

**********

Andrew

The trip was never going to solve any problems. That wasn't why we went. It was just a diversion. By the time the second bottle of port was finished, we had all agreed on Lake Powell. We'd rent one of those houseboats for a long holiday weekend.

I remember looking around the room. The years had made us bored (and a little boring, I'm afraid). The promise of youth hadn't really borne itself out. We were disappointed in our jobs, our kids, our spouses, ourselves. If nothing else the trip to Lake Powell might help us remember those days when our faces were smoother and our tummies flatter. The days when love came naturally.

I watched Amy once the idea of Lake Powell was on the table. She positively lit up. She pressed hard for it. I think the destination may have been her suggestion in the first place. I don't really recall. Amy always loved Lake Powell. We used to head up there two or three times every summer.

Amy's enthusiasm overwhelmed everyone at the table. The picture she painted was irresistible, but then it had always been Amy's role to be the romantic. It's what made her such a valuable companion to the other women. It's also what ignited the imagination of our male friends. They loved to flirt with Amy when she was at her most energetic. They didn't know that Amy had stopped bringing that same creative energy to our bedroom years ago.

**********

Amy

I knew just what Andrew was thinking. There goes Amy, again. Always the little cheerleader. I didn't care. I'd given in to his cynicism too often. Oh, he liked to think of it as his artistic sensibility. Our house was filled with his photographs of trees in winter vacant buildings, and empty playgrounds. I tried to convince him to bring his camera to Oak Creek in autumn, but it never suited his mood.

I didn't let myself care. I hadn't been to Lake Powell in years and I wanted nothing more than to sit under the hot August sun on the deck of a houseboat as it drifted through the lake's remote channels. I longed for the still pools of cool water and the towering walls of ancient stone.

I also wanted us all to be together again. Andrew would say I was just being nostalgic. Maybe I was, but I don't apologize for it. Those were wonderful times. I think we were all at our best when we were together. We laughed harder and longer. We flirted and teased shamelessly. We were always so hopeful. And when we left their company, back in the good old days, Andrew and I couldn't wait to strip away our clothes and make love in the first private place we could find – sometimes the places weren't very private at all.

**********

Andrew

I think the change started after she got her real estate license. Suddenly, her job was getting the kind of time and energy that she used to devote to our love life. I loved the extra income, don't get me wrong, but the early years were unbelievable. We hungered for one another with an insatiable sexual appetitive. We spent all day at our jobs acting like real grown-ups, but in private Amy and I became shameless sex-craved adolescents. I can't count the times Amy would send me an email at work in the middle of the day, pleading for me to come home. She'd be waiting for me. Her skin flush and her nipples already erect. I'd feel between her legs and find her drenched. God, I still feel the soft wet bristle against my hand. I can even feel her press herself against my hand as she graphically described her aching lust. On those afternoons we rarely made it beyond the living room. We devoured one another with such a selfish desire that it was all we could to do lay in the streaks of afternoon sun; waiting for our strength to return so we could begin again.

Before her career became so important, we devoted all of our creative energy to lovemaking. Seemed like every time we entered a new place, we both instinctively looked for a place to fuck – a dark hallway, a swimming pool, a putting green, or a parked car. We went to the movies a lot in those years, but I don't remember ever seeing one clear to the end. We were as brazen as the darkened theatre would allow us to be. When it was crowded, my hand slid under the sweater she draped over her lap. I loved to touch her as she watched the actor on the screen. I knew which ones turned her on.

It all changed slowly, so slowly that I didn't even realize it was happening. Suddenly I stopped reaching for her at the movie theatre, for fear she'd push my hand aside. I stopped looking for vacant bedrooms at the parties we attended because she was always engaged in some conversation about one "hot property" or another. The emails stopped coming in the afternoon, or if they did, they were to tell me that she'd be late again. Our phone conversations when we were apart were about the banalities of "our day". I longed to share with her my fantasies. I loved to hear he voice become breathless. I loved to her cum. Then, without warning, I lacked the one-time omnipresent certainty that she wanted to hear me, as well.

*********

Amy

I know that Andrew blames it on the job, but that wasn't it. It was something subtle that we lost. It was something instinctive and primal. We used to know just what the other wanted without asking. I could tell when Andrew wanted me to be the aggressor. I'd tell him to come home and I'd attack him the second he walked in the door. I knew when he wanted me to be slutty, so I'd look at other men in public; I'd flirt; I'd show off my body. And when Andrew couldn't control himself any longer, I'd talk like a whore as he fucked me like one. It worked the other way, too. Andrew could sense when I needed to be controlled. My kink became his kink. His fetish mine. Then sometimes we arrived at love making with the ease of running water. It might start with his hand on my waist. I would concentrate on his touch and he would feel my breathing become ever so slightly labored. He'd kiss me lightly. Andrew could be such a gentle kisser. His mouth would explore me, probing the depths of my need. He'd undress me slowly, talking to me quietly and kissing my undraped skin. He'd compliment each part of my body the moment he unveiled it. Soon we were in the bedroom, our entwined bodies, luxuriating in our nakedness. This always led to lovemaking that was so slow and warm that I would nearly be brought to tears.

Don't ask me how we lost it. I think people have a tendency to take things for granted. They stop seeing the beauty. It's human nature. Maybe that's what happened to Andrew and me.

I'm sure I have plenty of blame in the matter, but I'd try to let Andrew know that the woman he rushed home to waited naked behind the front door. Her thighs were still damp with anticipation. Her hands were still ready to strip away his clothes the instant he came to her. But the front door stopped opening. And maybe I stopped waiting.

I once made a meager but sincere attempt to entice him back to the sex life we once enjoyed. I was in the shower and had left the bathroom door ajar. I knew that he'd pass by and I knew he'd look inside. When he did he'd see my silhouette in the steamy mirror. I wanted him to offer him proof that my head was still filled with fantasy and my body still longed to be pleased. He'd watch me as I ran my soapy hands over my breasts. He'd see me place the showerhead between my legs, and he'd listen to my soft groans as the warm water washed over my sex.

It all happened just as I had planned it. Well, nearly. I could see Andrew watching. His pants were open; his hand pressed against his cock. I wanted him to join me, yet I also thrilled at having him watch me and wonder what erotic thoughts were playing in my mind. Andrew watched and listened as I came. I closed my eyes and whispered his name as the orgasm bathed my senses. When I opened my eyes, Andrew was gone.

**********

Andrew

I tried to stay drunk the first two days on the lake. We hadn't been together as a group for a long time, and it kind of depressed me to see everyone trying so hard to recaptures something that had long since flown the coop. So I maintained a gentle Jack Daniel's buzz, which made the experience tolerable.

It was also a bit of a shock to see so much of everyone in so few clothes. Affluence had made most of the men paunchy and red-faced. The women tried to hold up what gravity wanted to pull down. Truthfully, Amy still looked damn good. Her tummy was still flat and her thighs were smooth. We'd decided against children, so her breasts were still pert. I watched the other men watch Amy and I could tell they were even more fascinated by her vigor and figure than I.

When I heard that Liz Scott would be on the houseboat, my enthusiasm for the vacation rose significantly. The images of some women get into your head and you can't shake it. Well, that's what Liz had done to me when I first met her back in college. Lately, I had fantasized about Liz Scott more than I had about my own wife. While Amy was petite, athletic, with fiery red hair and an attitude to match, Liz was an elegant, long-legged, raven-haired temptress. I imagine that she cooed when she came. I blush to admit how many times I masturbated to Liz' image. Feeling her legs wrapped around my waist and her long fingers trailing down my spine. There had been times of late that I had looked past Amy while making love and imagined that it was Liz that cradled my body.

Phil Scott had been a notorious philanderer from day one, so I didn't feel the least bit guilty ooogling his wife. Surprisingly, I sensed Liz enjoyed my attentions. More than once I'd catch her glancing back at me. She touched my shoulder when she asked me a question. She made sure to be in my field of vision when she rubbed lotion down her long brown legs. She laughed a little longer at my innuendo, and her gaze clung to mine beyond what others might consider prudent.

I say surprisingly because Liz Scott had always been proud and aloof. Maybe Phil's infidelity had finally gotten to her, and flirting with me was her little way of fighting back. In any case, I indulged myself. Whether Amy recognized it or not, I was still desirable to other women. It was obvious in the nervous flirtations of some of my female students at the university. And now Liz Scott. I started looking for a private nook in the canyons where a couple might slip away.

**********

Amy

I had forgotten how long it had been since I'd stretched out and offered my body to the sun. Plunging overboard into the deep dark waters of Lake Powell breathed life back into a soul that had been numbed by the city.

The first two days on the houseboat exceeded my most optimistic expectations. We laughed until our heads ached. We cried over the things we'd lost. And we uncorked another bottle of wine in protest to the things we couldn't change. We reminisced about our youthful adventures, rejuvenating feelings that had been lost to me for years. We talked about the movies we'd seen and the books we'd read. We argued about politics and the war. We ate the foods we loved but were always too busy to prepare.

I chose to ignore Andrew as best I could, letting him and his new buddy Jack keep company at a distance.

At the end of the first evening, we all cajoled Stephen to play his guitar. Stephan is one of those incredibly gifted musicians who never recognized the breadth of his talent. Stephan played tentatively at first, but as he grew comfortable, the music became more energetic, crisp, and passionate. Stephan had gone to school on a baseball scholarship. He still had broad shoulders and thick arms. The delicate music was in contrast to the strong hands that moved deftly over the frets. It was a contrast that I found sexy. When I felt myself moved by more than Stephan's music, I looked around at the faces lit by campfire to see if anyone noticed. The men bobbed their heads to the beat, but the woman pulled their knees to their chests as the tender melody washed over them.

Stephan's wife Emily had died four years ago. They had been a loving couple, and sometimes I envied them for the strength of their marriage. Stephan hadn't remarried and rarely dated, despite some of our best efforts to fix him up with a single girl from the office or "a friend of a friend of a friend who would be just perfect."

Stephan's fingers mesmerized me as they moved up and down the neck of his guitar. I let myself imagine his fingers on my tummy, slowly migrating to the warm nest between my legs. I watched his lips as he softly sang about something lost and imagined them against my own lips. I felt them kissing my breasts, brushing over my nipples, speaking into my ear. I closed my eyes and felt them full and moist between my legs, exploring me, serving me.

I felt a little ashamed for such thoughts, but I couldn't help myself. Eventually I didn't try. And as he sang and played I saw myself reaching around Stephan and holding his firm ass in my fingers and pulling him into me. As he sang the chorus with passion, I felt him fill me. It was such a secure feeling. My sex contracted as I imagined holding Stephan inside of me.

"Ohhh!"

The exclamation was involuntary. The music stopped and everyone looked at me. I blushed. I actually enjoyed the attention and decided not to explain it away.

"Are you alright, Amy?" Stephan asked.

"Wonderful," I answered. "Please, keep playing. Don't stop."

**********

Andrew

Maybe no one else knew what was going through Amy's mind, but I did. It was weird the way it made me feel. On the one hand, I was a little pissed that she was being so obvious. She'd always been the center of attention among our friends. She used to rely on her sense of humor and her abundant energy. Now that age had taken some of the sheen off those traits, she was giving provocative a try. It seemed like such a desperate thing to do.

On the other hand, her attraction kind of turned me on, and I had half a mind to call her bluff. Encourage her to fuck another man. Maybe it would awaken something inside of her. Maybe it would give me permission to do the same with another woman. If Amy was honestly horny, I wanted her to stay that way, and when she reached for me that night in bed, I pretended to be asleep. She rolled away from me.

When I thought she was asleep, I reached between my legs. My cock hardened in my hand as I dreamt of slipping into the water at night with Liz Scott. I wanted to hold her body, made weightless by the water. I wanted to see her expression change as I entered her. I wanted to hear her coo as I brought her to a climax she'd never known. I exhaled into my pillow, exploded into my hand and fell asleep.

**********

Amy

Andrew went to bed early. I sensed he knew the cause for my involuntary gasp. Strangely, I didn't much care.

The rest of us stayed on shore, drinking and talking. I always love the sleepy late-night talk. It's so honest. It goes deep below the surface.

Stephan went for a swim and re-joined us at the campfire. His shirt was off and he dried himself as we talked. He ran the towel over his strong, defined chest. The wet shorts clung to him, and I couldn't resist stealing a glance at his bulge. I'm certain that Stephan was aware of me watching him, but I couldn't help myself. It didn't fluster him. He smiled at me. He listened intently when I talked. He laughed at my jokes. And all the while the tingle I'd felt between my legs grew stronger. It demanded the attention that only a strong pair of hands could give it.

I crawled into bed next to Andrew and pressed my naked body against his. I sighed as I felt his warmth. I ran my hand over his nipples and kissed his neck. I reached for his cock, but when I did he rolled away. I whispered his name and waited. Andrew was sleeping.

I wanted to get out of bed and return to the fire where I knew Stephan was still sitting. I wanted to use Stephan's body as the balm for my hurt feelings. Instead I rolled over. I slowly and silently rubbed my tingling clit and let my mind enter a forbidden scene until I finally shuddered and came.

**********

Andrew

It was the last night on the houseboat and I hadn't taken a single picture, so just before dusk I packed up my gear and prepared to head off to a place where I'd noticed a rock formation littered with driftwood that I thought might make an interesting subject. Before I left, I made sure to notify everyone where I was headed. If anyone wanted to join me or hook up with me later, I certainly wanted to let them know how they could find me. I looked right at Liz as I spoke. I noticed the subtle blush on her neck. Her understanding of my message excited me.

The pink rock and tangle of driftwood wasn't nearly as inspirational as I'd hoped. I moved around looking for an interesting perspective, but it was what it was - a pile of broken limbs on the shore.

I was about to pack my gear when I heard them. I turned and at first was shocked by an act that seemed so brazen. Oh sure, we were all so liberal and open, so trusting and sharing. But let's face it, when some guy has the hots for my wife, he's not supposed to parade it in front of me. Then I figured Stephan had little to do with this exhibition. It was all Amy's idea. She'd show me that she was still independent. She'd remind me that I had gotten a little too comfortable in our marriage and that I was risking blowing a good thing. Suddenly the anger was replaced with pity for my wife. I thought I was seeing a weakness in Amy that I'd never seen before.

From my perch some fifty feet above the water, I stepped back into the shadow of a large rock. I wanted to watch their pathetic act. I wanted to see just how they'd carry on this charade, now that no one was watching.

They walked along the huge slabs of pink sandstone that tilted gently to the water. They pretended to be real casual, feigning laughter that was a little too loud. When they ran out of things to say, Stephen relied on the one thing that used to get him laid a lot in college, his pitching arm. He started skipping rocks over the water as Amy watched. It all seemed so hopelessly sophomoric. Then Stephen found a nice flat rock for Amy and showed her just the right way to throw it. "Jesus Christ," I muttered.

After about a dozen tries Amy actually got one to skip a couple times. You'd think she'd pitched a fucking perfect game the way the two of them jumped around.

Then he made his move. As if he was so happy he couldn't contain himself, Stephan leaned forward and kissed her. It was just a peck really. He immediately went into this embarrassed schoolboy act and started to back away. Amy seemed to be trying to reassure him that it was nothing and that he shouldn't feel badly. She reached to him, a natural reaction when you're trying to comfort some one. Stephen took her gesture as an invitation. He stepped into Amy's reach. He held her face in his hands and kissed her.

Payson
Payson
7 Followers
12