Lake Powell

Story Info
The lid comes off their idyllic secret lagoon.
8.3k words
3.75
54.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjordan
rjordan
111 Followers

We all looked forward to renting the houseboat every year on Lake Powell. Three couples, six very good friends, swimming and boating out of range of cell phones and TV. No catching up on work on a laptop, or dealing with crises on a cell phone. Completely off the grid for two weeks.

"Hey, Riley. I wasn't sure you'd answer your cell. Sorry to bother you at work."

"No problem. What's up, Bob? We still on for Powell?"

"Well, uhh...yeah, but Becca can't go. Something came up at work and she'll get fired if she doesn't take care of it."

"That's too bad. I'm sorry to hear it. You going to feel like a fifth wheel with two couples?"

"Well, that's what I called about. I was thinking of bringing a friend along...a guy."

"Hey, Bob, I didn't think you swung that way?"

"Knock it off, Riley...you know him. Scott Conway."

Riley was silent for several seconds. "Scott Conway. The guy who tried to pick up my wife at your birthday party. That's who you want to bring."

"Uhh...yea...he's sort of a friend, and a really good client who knows a lot of potential clients. It would help me out if you could get past it. He apologized, right? He didn't know Kristen was your wife. She wasn't wearing any rings. He still feels bad about it."

"He had to know she was with someone at a party of your friends and relatives. Anyway, OK, he was drunk and he apologized to both of us when he sobered up. Kristen laughed about it later, but he's on probation with me."

"Fair enough. Then I can tell him it's OK with you?"

"What about Jason and Renata? It's their vacation too."

"I already talked to them. They're OK with it if you guys are."

"OK. Are we all still meeting at Jason's place to caravan?"

"Yeah. I'll ride with you or Jason if that's OK."

"Of course. What about Scott?"

"Oh...he'll meet us there. He's in Reno doing an ad shoot for someone."

"He's in it?"

"No, I don't think so. Maybe. I don't really know. He's involved in a lot of behind the camera shit. Maybe he's the fluffer."

"Ha ha. Mr. Hollywood."

Several days later, they all met in the parking lot at Wahweap Marina. There were six of them: Riley and his wife, Kristen; Jason and his wife, Renata; Bob, and Scott. Scott flew in the night before and stayed in the Wahweap Motel.

Introductions were a little awkward at first between Riley, Kristen and Scott, but nothing was said about the birthday party thing. Riley and Jason went to the marina office to sign out the 50' houseboat and a 16' runabout. Jason had towed his two WaveRunners up so there would be plenty of toys to satisfy just about everyone.

They spent nearly two hours hauling their personal gear to the houseboat, including enough food to feed a small army. They hoisted the WaveRunners aboard the houseboat and towed the runabout behind.

Under Way

Three hours after arriving at Wahweap, they were finally underway at the brisk pace of 10 knots. It didn't seem to matter whether they had a head wind or a tail wind, the twin outboard houseboat chugged along at 10 knots. Having vacationed many times on Lake Powell, they knew of a "secret lagoon" hidden off the main river channel about 60 miles away. At this speed, they hoped to get there around sunset. Boats weren't allowed to operate on the lake after dark, and it was extremely dangerous to do so.

There was a wheelhouse on the unprotected top deck. It was good for maneuvering the boat in tight quarters as the visibility was excellent. But it had no cover and nobody wanted to be up there in the heat of the day. Underway they used the inside wheelhouse. That put everyone in the main lounge and dining area, even the designated pilot. They could all socialize and snack on the buffet that everyone helped prepare. They used the time to unwind from their busy work lives, and get caught up on the news.

As the newcomer, Scott became the center of attention. But he was used to that. The Mr. Hollywood nickname the group used among themselves was earned. Scott had modeled for print ads and acted in commercials. If Sports Illustrated had a male swimsuit issue, he might not make the cover, but he'd be inside. Like many larger-than-life people, Scott had an aura and it affected everyone around him. He was also physically imposing: a lean, toned 6'2" swimmer's body. Women often couldn't keep their eyes off him. Men liked others to think he was their buddy, but when their women were around, they seemed to resent him.

Scott had pitched in to load the houseboat, took his turn at the wheel, toned down his Mr. Hollywood image, and in no time was beginning to be accepted as one of the crew, though he was the only crew member the two women occasionally snuck a peek at. And the only one the women didn't tell, "Get your own damn beer. I'm on v-a-c-a-t-i-o-n."

"Damn, I should have packed my one-piece bathing suit for this trip, " Riley whispered to Jason.

"What the hell you talking about? Your trunks are one piece."

"No, I mean one that would cover me head to toe. I don't want to wear trunks standing next to that guy."

"Take 'em off!"

"That would be WORSE."

"Ha, ha. I know what you mean. No worries. We're going to be invisible in his shadow anyway. He's being a regular guy, though, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess." Riley couldn't completely shake the birthday party incident, but he knew he'd have to try if everyone was going to get along for two weeks on a small boat.

Secret Lagoon

About an hour before sunset, they pulled into their "secret lagoon". There wasn't anything secret about it. No doubt others anchored there throughout the season. But it was a little off the beaten path, and once anchored there, there weren't any spots for anyone else to anchor nearby.

They unloaded the WaveRunners and tied them up on the little beach on the port side of the houseboat. On the run up the river, everyone but the pilot had busied themselves stowing things away so they could relax on arrival. Once anchored, they all pitched in to get dinner ready. The first night was usually a salad and some sandwiches. After that, Bob and Jason provided fresh fish for every dinner. The only decision was how to prepare it.

For the next few days, Kristen and Renata always seemed to be fairly close at hand when Scott was around. Getting him beers, clearing his plate after a meal. "Glad to do it," and "It's no problem."

They might have been flashing him, but nothing overt and besides everyone was in bikinis or shorts and T-shirts, so a lot of skin was in sight all the time.

The Haircut

About the third day, Riley remembered a small "chore" Kristen had offered to do for him.

"Hey, Kristen. I know you're on v-a-c-a-t-i-o-n and all, but ya think I can still get a haircut?" asked Riley.

"OK, since you asked nice," she pretended to be a little put out. "Take one of the dining chairs out on the front deck while I get the stuff."

Kristen had been cutting Riley's hair since they first started dating seriously. Her dad had forced her to go to beauty school so she'd always have a job to fall back on. She never worked in a salon. She hated cutting stranger's hair, but she liked doing it for Riley. He hadn't been to a salon in the 10 years they had been together. Riley loved her gentle touch, and the caring way she made sure it was perfect. Kristen enjoyed the way Riley still tried to took down her top and put his hand on her waist after all these years when she had to work in close.

"OK, handsome, you're done. Go wash off in the lake."

"Next?" Scott said coming up behind them. "I'm a good tipper," he joked.

Kristen blushed and motioned for Scott to sit in the chair. Riley jumped over the side to wash the loose hair off, then quickly came back aboard, more than a little put out by Scott's intrusion. He didn't like Scott receiving what he always thought was a small but important intimacy in their relationship, especially when Scott gave her a little kiss on the cheek for payment. Kristen had blushed from the time he sat down until he kissed her and walked away smiling.

The Beach

The couples often did things together, but because of so many interests, they sometimes went their separate ways, using the houseboat as a base. They cooked together, swam together, but quite often any given pair of them were off riding the WaveRunners while others fished, sunbathed, napped or did whatever they wanted to relax.

Riley and Jason had gone off with the WaveRunners, Bob was fishing with the runabout, and Renata was off with her camera somewhere. Both of the women were avid photographers, but Kristen had stayed on the boat to work on her tan enjoying being alone on the boat. At least she thought she was alone.

Kristen came down the ladder from the upper deck in her white bikini. Scott was waiting at the bottom for her to descend so he could go up and get some sun.

"It's pretty hot up there, Scott. The deck is reflecting the sun and turning it into a broiler."

"Oh, thanks for the warning. Are you done or are you going to find somewhere else?"

"I'm going to get a cold drink and decide."

"Why don't we grab a small cooler and try that beach?" pointing to a strip of sand winding away from the starboard side of the houseboat.

"We?" Kristen raised her eyebrows.

"Kristen, I was drunk. I said I was sorry and I meant it."

"You're right. That was uncalled for. Why not?"

The houseboat was beached on a long skinny strip of sand leaving room for the WaveRunners and runabout on the port side and the unused beach on the starboard side in full view of the houseboat. Kristen figured there would be nothing wrong with that. Just friends on the beach.

They walked along the narrow beach looking for a spot. It slanted steeply down to the water, and the sand was wet right up to the rocks. They walked a little further until a rock outcrop seemed to prevent their going any further. Scott waded around the outcrop and shouted back to Kristen, "Come on. The beach is much wider and there's plenty of dry sand.

Kristen realized they were still only about 50 yards from the houseboat and they could actually see the stern of the boat sticking out past the rocky outcropping. It was thrilling being alone with Scott practically out of sight of everyone else, but she was still nervous about it.

She laid out her towel and Scott laid his out a "respectable" distance away from hers. It made the situation seem less intimate and she could once again see that it really was just two friends enjoying the sun.

They lay on their backs making small talk about the trip so far. Their conversation was very casual and simple as they both got drowsy from the warmth and the sound of the lake gently slapping the bank. Kristen turned over on her stomach and dozed contentedly.

"Kristen, I think your shoulders are getting a little red. Kristen?"

She woke with a start until she saw Scott smiling at her from his towel. "I think you're starting to burn a little."

"Shit. I forgot to put anything on my back." She struggled a little trying to tie her bikini top behind her without raising up and exposing herself to Scott.

"Here. Just leave it like that and I'll cover your shoulders."

"Well...OK, I guess..."

Scott knelt next to her and rubbed some lotion on her shoulders and back.

"Don't get it on my suit, Scott. This thing stains easily. I shouldn't have bought white."

"You look great in white. Relax. I'll be careful."

Her bikini top was untied giving him free access to her back. He worked the lotion in firmly including a light massage. Kristen sighed contentedly.

"I should do the backs of your legs too, OK?"

"Mmmm," Kristen murmured, not in arousal, but it was about all she could manage in such a relaxed state.

Scott massaged the backs and sides of her legs with the lotion. He noticed Kristen automatically spreading her legs a little as he worked on the inside of her thighs. She seemed to have fallen back asleep or at least into semi-consciousness as she enjoyed the feel of his hands and the warm beach.

Not one to take advantage of a half comatose woman, he went back to his towel. As he was spreading the towel out to lay on his stomach, Kristen said, "Thanks for being such a gentleman, Scott. Can I do your back for you before I conk out?"

To avoid struggling while laying down, Kristen held her top against her breasts with one hand, stood up with her back to Scott and tied her top behind her back. Scott looked on appreciatively through his sunglasses.

Kristen came over and knelt next to Scott. Hairless, tanned, toned and broad shouldered, she almost licked her lips when she took him in. Damn, she thought to herself, then chuckled out loud. "Hmm?" Scott asked. "Nothing, I...nothing." She looked over at the houseboat, saw no one in the water or on the only visible part of the boat, then started kneading the lotion into Scott's firm, rippled back.

When she was done, she asked, "Legs?", then had to clear her throat and repeat it as her voice had cracked like an adolescent boy. She rubbed the lotion all over his legs, practically staring at his small hard butt covered in loose shorts. Rubbing the backs of his thighs, both hands disappeared about half way up the legs of the shorts and her nails stabbed lightly into the crease at the bottoms of his cheeks. He jumped a little and she pulled her hands out and covered her face. "Gawd, I'm sorry. I just sort of slipped on the lotion, I guess. Her face was redder than her slightly burned shoulders had been.

"It's OK. I don't think you drew any blood," he said with a smile reassuring her. He rolled over, said, "Do the front for me," then without waiting for a response, lay back on the towel, hands behind his head.

He was even more beautiful this way with his chiseled pecs and defined abs. Before she could even think about it, she started to lightly spread the lotion on his chest. He watched her carefully through his dark sunglasses. She was kneeling with her legs firmly together. She would rock forward to reach his pecs and shoulders, bending slightly over him. Her breasts swayed slightly, but were so firm, they maintained their shape inside her bikini top. The top covered each breast almost completely, but the white material allowed a faint image of her areolas, and the light material did nothing to hide the arousal in her nipples.

She turned her body towards his feet as she moved to his legs. Scott got a side view of her shapely little ass and a hint of the treasure hidden between her legs. Kristen worked up his toned calves, all around his knees including the underside, then nervously up his thighs. She sat back on her feet, being less careful to keep her legs together and Scott drank it all in without a word.

Kristen hadn't dared look before, but now she could make out the large lump in his shorts, like a powerful snake coiled in wait. As she moved higher up his thighs, she was mesmerized as the snake began to uncoil slowly almost imperceptibly at first. She had been so focused, she let out a little yelp when Scott announced, "Sorry...I...uhh, need to make a little adjustment...sorry." With that, he reached into his shorts and straightened out his cock so that it lay flat against his belly. It reached to his waistband, but stayed covered.

Kristen blushed, laughed, then looked over her shoulder at the houseboat again. She was slightly shaking with excitement and a little fear from the feelings she was experiencing with this gorgeous man.

She decided to continue, not that it was even remotely a chore. She resumed rubbing lotion on his thighs. She could feel the slight difference in texture as her fingers slide over lighter skin that wasn't tanned, then she realized her fingers were under the soft material of his suit. She left them there enjoying the feel, lightly raking the skin with her manicured nails, watching her own hands creep further under the thin garment. Her thumbs brushed lightly against the rougher texture of the mesh underliner until she realized she was rubbing against his testicles. She moved her hands millimeters away, but continued her small movements under the material. She suddenly dug her fingernails into his skin when she saw the tip of his penis creep out from under his waistband. "Oh!" she exclaimed. "I shouldn't be doing this. I can't be doing this!"

"It's OK, Kristen. We're not really doing anything. Nobody can see us and draw any, uh... wrong conclusions. It's just something nice between new friends."

She grabbed her towel and practically ran back to the houseboat.

"Shit," Scott said to himself smiling. "I was THIS close..." He laughed.

Top Deck

They were all laying out on the top deck late that night watching the stars. Riley, the resident astronomy "expert" was pointing things out. The high desert gets very cool at night, even in summer so everyone was covered with various light blankets from their bedding.

Riley and Kristen were under a single blanket as were Jason and Renata. The rest each had their own. Bodies were spread all over the top deck of the houseboat giving a little privacy in a night lit only by the stars. Riley's commentary and questions from others began to dwindle as everyone retreated into their own thoughts and watched the stars.

Riley and Kristen gently made out under the blanket. Before long Kristen was aware that Scott was sitting up against the deck railing about 10 feet away watching them with a beach towel around his shoulders against the cool of the night. She tried not to let on that she saw him, but her pussy was gushing at the thought of him watching her about to have sex. Riley couldn't help but notice how wet she was. He rolled onto his side facing her, pulled her leg over his hip and entered her without resistance. Looking over Riley's shoulder she could see Scott watching, then they locked eyes and their gaze never wavered through Riley's slow pounding and her stifled orgasm.

"Wow, that was beautiful, Kristen," Riley whispered appreciatively.

"More wonderful than you know, honey."

Scott got up quietly and went below. The movement of the boat as he climbed down the ladder woke the others and they followed soon after leaving Riley and Kristen alone on the top deck. They, too, climbed down the ladder and down the gangplank to the beach where they cleaned off in the lake before heading for bed themselves.

Over the next few days, Riley began to notice subtle changes in Kristen. She wasn't fawning all over Scott like she did the first few days, though Renata still managed to anticipate when he needed a beer. Maybe Kristen was just becoming more relaxed. Sometimes they'd glance at one another, then quickly look away. He figured he must be imagining things.

Hiking Trip

A week or so into the trip, Jason and Riley decided to hike to the top of a small mountain a couple miles from their anchorage, thinking of all the photo possibilities from a 1000' perch looking almost straight down on Lake Powell.

"You want to go, Bob?"

"Uhh...no thanks. Sounds too much like work for a vacation. I'm going fishing."

"How about you, Scott?"

"I think I'll hold Bob's rod for him." They all smirked.

"Wussies. OK. I'm not even going to ask the girls. Looks like you and me, Jason."

They set out immediately, but an hour or so into the hike, Jason took a fall and messed up his ankle. It wasn't broken, but no way he could complete the hike. They returned to camp at a much slower pace as Riley had to support Jason the whole way back.

When they got to the houseboat nobody was there. The runabout was gone and so were both WaveRunners. They figured Bob and Scott had taken the runabout fishing somewhere. Kristen and Renata must have taken off on the WaveRunners.

Just then, Renata came out of the sleeping area rubbing her eyes. "What's going on? I thought you guys were hiking?"

rjordan
rjordan
111 Followers