Lake Powell Ch. 03

Story Info
A conclusion to Payson's 2006 "Lake Powell"
20.4k words
3.67
15.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim413413
Tim413413
25 Followers

You should first read Payson's original story and my Chapter 2 continuation. Payson's original is less than two pages long. I plan to post this before I see Chapter 2 on Literotica, but I assume my Chapter 2 is about four - five pages long.

**********

Andrew

Liz called on my cell. I was a bit surprised. We did not have a house phone, I knew Amy had talked to her about swapping and swinging, and I assumed Liz would call Amy's cell. After my brief greeting, Liz whispered, "Can you talk?" Amy wasn't home, so I answered, "Yes, I'm alone and ready to talk." I said it loudly enough so Liz would know I was probably alone. She quickly got to the point by telling me they were 90% "all in." Incongruous? I asked her what she meant. She responded, "Phil and I have talked. He's out of town until Friday and we'd like to have a sit down with you and Amy to talk about the rules and some other things he and I will think through before he gets home. Once we are a little more comfortable with where this is going, we'll be all in. Her voice returned to a whisper as she added, "Between you and me, I'm already 100% all in. I'm just humoring Phil. Why don't you have Amy give me a ring and we'll set a time." Before ending my side of the conversation, I said, "I'll tell Amy." I hesitated, then added, "Liz, I'm really looking forward to you being all in." She giggled and disconnected.

Amy called Liz and they worked out the details -- it was to be a clothing required meeting. That meeting turned out to be no big deal. Phil asked most of the questions. They weren't much different from the things Amy and I had discussed before we started partying. Amy was able to answer some of the questions, based on things she and Penny had already discussed. When Phil said, "We're all in," we started discussing the rules -- no anal for moi -- and planning our first party. Everyone opted for "the sooner, the better" choice. I suggested the next night, Saturday, and glanced at Amy. She nodded as Phil asked, "Can you be ready that soon. We don't want to impose." I was in rare form as I replied, "Swapping and swinging parties are never an imposition and we can be ready in about 23 seconds." I was looking at Amy's attire as I said "23 seconds." Phil asked Liz if she could find a sitter on such short notice. Liz nodded and then asked what they could bring. I knew Amy had bought plenty of new towels so I let her handle that conversation with Liz.

Lauren called Amy on Saturday morning. After trading information regarding Lauren's conversation with Penny, Penny's with Amy, ours with Liz and Phil, etc., Amy switched to speakerphone and told Lauren I was also "on the line." Lauren started asking Amy some basic questions, when I interrupted by piping up, "We're partying with the Scotts tonight. You and Fred are welcome to watch if the Scotts agree." Amy yelled,"Shut up" at me, but she was smiling. Lauren declined my invitation. Lauren eventually signed off by adding, "I want to talk with Liz after you guys get together. And, strange as it may sound to you, I want to talk to Fred's ex-wife too." That was surprising, but I assumed Lauren thought she had the kind of relationship with the ex allowing them to have such a conversation. Amy and I gave each other high-5's At this rate, we'd soon be renting out the old armory building!

**********

Amy

Andrew and I spent a little time Friday evening getting the house ready for the next night. We don't leave messes so it wasn't a big deal. I had some Saturday appointments, but I resolved to avoid any for that night. Unless they were really, really important. I was NOT going to be the one responsible for Liz and Andrew missing their first screw-a-thon. Having seen Phil's wet swimming suit-induced bulge, I was a bit anxious to see how my night would turn out.

Phil wasn't a wine drinker, so they had volunteered to bring plenty of stuff for rum and cokes and gin and tonics. Andrew and I agreed we needed to watch each other so we didn't drink too much. This shouldn't turn into an all-you-can-eat buffet. The party was for a different kind of partying. Phil and Liz were obviously apprehensive when they arrived. Phil appeared to have been drinking. Andrew took charge of the situation by taking the drink stuff, while saying to Phil, "It looks like you've gotten a head start; why don't I make three drinks so we can catch up?" Phil had no comeback. We gave Andrew our drink orders and sat in the great room to get more comfortable and prepared for the festivities.

Phil seemed to be less at ease than at any time I could remember. That seemed a bit strange. I gave it a little thought and concluded, if the rumors were true, he did his thing by picking up strange out-of-town women or by seducing discrete married women closer to home. He had trained himself to do those things. This was new to him. He may have participated in group sex before, but assuredly not with his wife and friends. I was interested to see how he reacted to the things Liz and Andrew did. I guess part of my good wife role was to keep Phil distracted enough that he couldn't be too jealous.

My G & T went down way too smoothly. Patience. Liz and I had already discussed girl-on-girl. That was not on her list of things she'd do. I told her I would never press the issue, but I suggested she watch girl-on-girl action in some mild porno movies. I also pointed out she'd likely witness some when we started having larger parties. She and I had decided to begin this party with our clothes on while we danced slowly with our temporary partner. Andrew had selected the music. I knew it would be perfect. It was. The four of danced like two high school couples who planned to have a good time at Prom, but were also antsy to get on with the after-dance nudity.

I glanced at Liz and Andrew. They had their arms wrapped tightly around each other while their lips were locked together. Liz was really pushing her tummy into Andrew's rager. The way they were starting I suspected they would be expressing and displaying their pent-up feelings for each other. Hell, it might resemble something akin to romance, maybe love. I was ready for their physical activities; their emotional activities, however, might be too much. Can't worry about that now. Now is the time for Phil and me to give each other what we want. I gave Phil my best lip lock. I'm not sure whose tongue got into whose mouth first. It could have been a tie, or, at the very least, too close to call.

I started undressing Phil, and he, me. Andrew or Liz noticed and they began to follow suit. I had to occasionally watch. Predictably, they both did it lovingly and gently touched and stroked each other's body as they did. Once naked, they continued to dance while I dropped to my knees and sucked most of Phil's cock into my mouth. No, it wasn't huge. Andrew, Robert, and Phil packed about the same kind of equipment. Phil threw back his head and groaned. We were off to the races!

**********

Andrew

God! My first time naked and virtually alone with Liz! I think I can now write a book about what heaven must be like. I suspected Amy had a pretty good idea how strongly I felt about Liz. It was like, "If anything ever happens to Amy....." Did I covet my friend's wife? Yes, but, in all fairness, I considered Liz a much better friend than Phil. It didn't make much difference because, for now, they were a couple and I knew I would never cheat on Amy. We continued dancing, kissing, and caressing. I whispered to Liz, "Are you alright?" In response, she cooed, "Couldn't be better." I continued the soft talk with, "I don't mean to sound crude, but I'll check in with you from time to time to see if you have, in fact, become better." She sighed, relocked her lips on mine, and removed one of her hands from behind my neck. An instant later, I felt a softly firm grip on my dick. I sighed.

I told Liz I was planning on lots of soft and gentle, but she was at her first party and I wanted to give her anything she wanted. She gave my cock another squeeze and asked, "Where do you want to lie down together?" I wasn't thinking about Amy and I hoped Liz was not thinking about Phil. I didn't even want to glance at the other two. Liz and I lay on the carpet and continued kissing while we caressed each other. Some of that touching was sexual, but mostly it was sensual. We also spent considerable time looking into each other's eyes and smiling. When I occasionally came out of my trance-like state, I thought Phil might yell at me because I wasn't fucking his wife. All in good time, my friend. All in good time.

I wanted quality, not necessarily quantity, with Liz. We twisted our bodies, staying on our sides, and eased into a comfortable 69. After a bit it seemed to me Liz was not skilled in the art of deepthroating. No biggie. She was giving me fantastic head with her tongue and she'd occasionally take about half of me into her mouth. Additionally, she was using both hands to the utmost. Her bush was appropriately trimmed to stay contained in her briefest swimming bottoms. I softly used my tongue, lips, and fingers to explore every part of her nether regions. Once, I took a lubricated finger and pressed it against her anus. She tensed and squeezed my cock. I had no intention of entering her sacred place, so I quickly removed my finger and she relaxed her grip on my long boy. I made a mental note to ensure I told her I was sorry for the anal surprise and I hadn't planned on going any further. Lesson learned, if the rules aren't clear, ask first.

**********

Amy

I was facing Liz and Andrew while Phil was pounding me doggy-style. He had firm grips on my hips. That was giving him great leverage and I was slamming back into him for all I was worth. Phil often reached around with one hand to pinch a nipple. I invariably yelped. He had earlier asked me if Andrew was always so loving with his swap partner. I had quietly told him, "Sometimes." I wasn't really jealous of the way they were treating each other. If I had been required to predict how they would be together, I would have predicted something much like they were doing. Certainly not like Phil was treating me. Andrew and I had recommitted ourselves to our marriage, and I wasn't going to allow his apparent feelings for Liz derail what we had started to mend. I was certain Andrew would never cheat, especially with a married woman. And Liz would very likely stay married. She had put up with Phil's dalliances for years. Besides, Andrew would not leave me to be with Liz, or someone like her, until he was certain she was "the one." And, except for the aftershocks following my dalliance with Stephan, I didn't think Andrew would want to leave me so he could live by himself.

I was really working up a sweat, and Phil was yelling, "Are you ready to cum?" I panted, loudly, "I'm almost there; try to told on a little longer!" He held on as I bellowed my orgasm. When I screamed, "Oh, yeah!" he filled his condom. I'd always have this guy wear a condom, but I was going to have to do something so I could have skin on skin with the other guys we trusted.

Phil flopped onto his back as I excused myself to use the powder bath. When I returned, Liz was on her back as Andrew gently did what is supposed to come naturally. I had to watch. She alternated between splaying her legs widely, and wrapping them around his legs, ass, or waist. All the while she held his face with both hands as they searched each other's eyes. I wished Andrew and I had talked more in-depth regarding what he planned to do with Liz tonight. Hell, I probably should have made both of them sit down with me and draft a three-way contract detailing what they would and would not do tonight. I asked who was ready for another drink. Phil lifted his head and said, "G & T." Liz and Stephan went about their business, so I decided to get them what they had earlier. I returned -- Phil hadn't bothered to help -- with a tray of drinks and several bottles of cold water.

I took a comfortable chair while Phil half-sat, half-leaned on the floor. He and I watched the lovebirds. They had increased their pace a bit, and Andrew said, with a bit of strain in his voice, "Come on, baby. Let's get there together." Liz planted her feet on the floor and started humping with more gusto. They locked their lips. Again! (Do we need a rule change?) They were both jabbering to each other, and, I guess, the world in general. The came simultaneously. Something completely different than Andrew's recent couplings with Pen.

They eventually untangled themselves and stood. They did not completely separate and continued touching and cooing as they got their drinks and sat together. Phil looked at them and said, "That was quite a performance. You didn't seem to use that much energy so I assume you two can keep at it for quite a bit longer." I couldn't read Phil's demeanor. Was he mad? Jealous? Surprised? I might want to ask Liz about it, but at a later date. Liz quietly replied, "The sitter has to leave by 1:30." Phil stood and sat by me. All four of us silently sipped our drinks.

I eventually broke the ice by reaching for a bottle of water and saying, "I need some of this. Why don't we talk about what we're going to do next." Phil broke in with, "Why talk about it? Why don't we just get after doing it." No one said anything, so I asked, "Shall we stay down here or go upstairs to use the bed?" Everyone seemed to prefer the great room, so I got up to go upstairs. Andrew asked what I was doing, and, when I told him I was going after more towels, he said, "Hang on, hon, I'll get them." Okay, so Liz gets "baby" and I get "hon." I suppose that could be justified because he was in the throes of passion with Liz and not when he spoke to me. But I, like Liz, was also benefiting from his exceptionally good manners. Okay, I was being a little catty. Andrew normally displays good manners to everyone.

**********

Andrew

I headed for the master bath to take care of business. I glanced in the mirror and noticed my face was pretty much carpet burned. I don't know how that happened since Liz was usually cupping it in her hands. Liz. I was so glad she and Phil were all in. From what little I had noticed, I believed Amy was also glad Phil was all in. Some of the looks she gave Liz and me indicated she might not be that enthusiastic regarding Liz's and my definitions of all in. I'd likely have to answer some questions at some point following the party. For now, however, I planned to enjoy Liz to the fullest. I grabbed more towels and returned to the great room. Amy and Phil had started. He did, after all, have more time to recover than I had had. I sat down by Liz and asked if she needed her drink topped off. She shook her head and I noticed she was watching intently to see what Liz and Phil were doing. Phil was on his back while Amy gave him her cowgirl charms. They had settled into a pretty compatible rhythm so Liz and I could clearly see their pistoning. We could see Phil working on Amy's boobs and nips. Additionally, it looked like Phil was thumbing or fingering her clit. Amy was twisted a bit to one side as she used the other hand to cup and gently squeeze Phil's balls.

I asked Liz what she wanted to do next. She replied, "I want to do what Amy is doing. But I'd prefer to wait a little while" I took another sip of my drink and positioned myself on the carpet. A bit later Liz patted the sofa. I took my cue, and, as she stood to mount me, I scooched my butt to the edge of the sofa. Liz gave a bit of a puzzled look, then mounted me, grabbed my cock, and slid herself all the way down. We both settled in, and Liz looked at me at said, while giggling, "This is probably going to work better than the standard 90 degree position." I chose not to tell her Amy and I thought the same thing. The rest of the party was exceptional. Liz and I got a little more active, but our coupling was nowhere near the banging, pounding, and groaning the other two were doing.

As Liz and Phil began to head home, she and I partook in a seriously long lip lock, with lots of tongue. Once we closed the door, Amy predictably started giving me a ration of grief regarding my behavior with Liz. I reminded her she and Phil seemed to have a good time too. Amy snarled, "I'm not talking about what you did; I'm talking about how you did it. Was that some kind of payback for Stephan and me doing what we did at the lake?" I didn't want to get into a Stephan discussion, so I calmly replied, "I did not think about Stephan tonight -- not one thought." She just looked at me, then headed upstairs.

Time, as always, marched on. The Fairchilds remained "maybes," and the four of us did not raise the party agenda with either of them. Liz told us Lauren had contacted her, and, while Liz was positive about her experience, she said Lauren was on the fence. We assumed Lauren eventually made contact with Fred's ex.

Phil and Liz partied with the Smarts. We heard a good time was had by all. We had partied two more times; once each with both couples. Amy had started talking about the need to add more of our married friends to the special group of friends. "Perhaps," she suggested, "we might want to look into finding some strangers." I was still looking forward to playing with Lauren's tits, her red-haired (I assumed.) pussy, and her other charms. I was keeping my fingers crossed.

Amy eventually "confessed" she and Penny had contacted three other wives who were in our circle of friends. Two of them became indignant and refused to take copies of the rules. Both required sales pitches before they were convinced all of us planned to keep the larger group activities as they had always been, and, since those two knew what a few couples were doing, they were welcome to revisit the subject if and when they wanted to. Everyone assumed those two would at least mention our activities to their husbands. The third wife accepted the rules and said she'd share the information with her husband.

Since we appeared to be "stuck" with three couples, Amy and I talked about other alternatives. I suggested a sixsome, and, after some discussion, Amy agreed to test the waters with Penny and Liz. We were a go and Penny volunteered their house. We gathered, and, when the discussion indicated a bit of confusion regarding how the evening would unfold, Penny semi-shouted, "It's Andrew's show, he can tell us what he has in mind." I had given this some thought and replied, "We need to select one couple to be pleasured first. The other two women will pleasure that husband while the other two men will pleasure the selected wife." Some grasped the concept more quickly than others, and, after a bit of Q & A, we decided the guys would do rock, paper, scissors to determine the first winning couple.

Phil and Liz won and immediately lay on the carpet. Penny and Amy moved toward Phil while Robert and I moved toward Liz. (Everyone's clothes had been shed before we started sipping wine. Hell, we might as well show up naked in the future!) I was emotionally prepared to share MY Liz. I knew she had been with Robert, but this was different because I had to watch her with someone else. As if we had previously scripted our behavior, Robert got his face between Liz's thighs while I opted for some passionate kissing while playing with her wonderful 36C breasts. Did I mention they were the "wide kind?" They suited the rest of her body in such a wonderful way Liz could obviously tell this was not going to be quite as slow and easy as was our wont to do. She groaned in my mouth and squeezed my cock. I groaned in her mouth.

We stayed pretty active, with a lot of talking about who was going to do what next. I saw and heard enough to realize the other three were having a very good time. One time I noticed Penny was riding Phil cowgirl while Amy was reverse cowgirl on Phil's face. The gals spent some quality time together by kissing each other's mouths and licking each other's tits. Phil probably couldn't see what they were doing; he had enough on his mind. And his mouth. And his dick. And in his hands. I was looking forward to my turn to be pleasured.

Tim413413
Tim413413
25 Followers