Lake Tahoe Test Drive

Story Info
Initiating girlfriend in anal sex, creampie gangbangs.
1.8k words
3.76
72.1k
48

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ear2Ear
Ear2Ear
34 Followers

During a trip to Lake Tahoe, the narrator is starting to see the dominoes fall as his plan to initiate his girlfriend into pornstar-like anal sex, double-penetration and creampie gangbangs with big-cock studs comes to fruition.

Prologue

"He's the one...him!" my girlfriend Maria whispered excitedly as we scanned the rows of slots in the casino. A good-looking guy glanced our way. He was light-skinned, appeared to be built pretty solid and looked of Hispanic origin. About our age or just a few years younger.

"That guy there? You want him to DP you with me?"

"Oooh, Yes!"

"Okay, babe. I'll go over there, strike up a casual conversation and try to find out if he's into it. Maybe you should accentuate your ass and smile sexy at him when I talk to him. So whose cock's in your ass first?"

Her stare was non-committal, but her lips curled up in a kind of half smile.

"I want to film him fucking your ass, baby. Balls deep." I wasn't joking.

"Oooooh!"

"You're gonna suck his cock, lick his balls, eat out his ass if you want. But first I want you to French kiss him...for a long time. Be his girl. An erotic kiss to get things rolling. Get him so hot his balls are on fire and he can't wait to fuck you."

"He looks hot."

"Yeah, he's handsome looking. Maybe a little short. Of course, you're going bareback, right? And beg him to shoot inside you. That'll be a great shot, you arching your back and sticking out your beautiful, peach ass and I'll get a close-up of you squeezing his cum out of your asshole...a big load that keeps dripping out. And then you show us your wide-open gape. You gonna let him do it? You gonna look at the camera and say, 'ooh, baby, I love getting assfucked by big cocks. I love when big-cock guys cum in my ass.'"

"You really want me to?"

"Hell yeah. Now's the time. We talked about this. It's now or never, I guess. And how about I get a shot of you sucking his cum off the bed sheet after you squeeze it out of your ass?"

"Pervert! I can't believe you said that. Like you don't love me? A fantasy's one thing, but this...really?"

"I'm a little nervous but sure, you know I do. You'll probably be really into it if you go with it and know that I'm okay watching you do it with another guy. Maybe that'll make you want to get him off like he's never had before, too. It should be great, babe. Just act out your sluttiest fantasy for the camera, for him, for me. Once you get into it, you'll probably cum harder than you ever did."

"I think I want to do it."

"So what are you gonna tell him about how you wanna get DP'd?"

"I'll say I hope he has a big one, 'cause when I get it in the booty and pussy at the same time, I always like the bigger one in my butt."

"Ass, baby. Not booty, not butt. C'mon, a slut won't say that. He's gonna fuck your ass with his big cock."

"Okay. I'll tell him I love his big cock and want him to put it anywhere. And cum in me."

"Shit, I don't know if we're gonna even make it over to ask him because I feel like whipping my cock out right now and jacking off all over you."

"I'll just get on my knees right here and jerk you off, and look at him and wink?"

"Oh man, that'd be erotic. He comes over and you move to him, kiss him, pull down his zipper, grab his cock and start jacking him off and sucking his tongue while looking at me. I might lose my load right here in the casino watching you."

"Oooh, that's making me wet. And he sticks his fingers in my pussy and ass. And I'm kissing him deeper with my tongue, and not taking my eyes off you as I squeeze his big cock and rub his balls. That'll make you cum?"

"Fuck. My balls are getting tight. Let's go for it. We'll walk toward him and catch his eye, then I'll make my way over after we exchange glances and nod hi to each other."

"I can't believe we're gonna have a DP party!"

"Hell yeah, we're gonna DP you, but first we're gonna take turns fucking you in the ass, one after the other, until you're begging for both our cocks at the same time. Maybe we'll even cum in you first, before we DP you. How's that? Might take awhile. And you should definitely swallow his cum first. You'll be his all-hole whore, baby. It'll be hot."

"Promise?"

———

I'd wanted to share Maria ever since our first date. I had known her for several years from the medical office where she worked, but even though she was always nice toward me, I only visited her as a patient, so never thought of her in a personal way. Plus, she always wore a white medical coat, so I never got the slightest look at her figure.

She didn't have a face as pretty as a runway model, but her chestnut eyes were warm and sensual, and her smile was becoming. And I really liked her skin tone. She was definitely attractive and feminine, and I always felt comfortable around her. She'd told me she emigrated from Cuba when she was a kid; her dad was white and her mom — who I later met — was a beautiful Afro-Cuban.

I'd recently started a new job that had good medical benefits, so one day late in the afternoon I called her office for an appointment. The usual front-office girl didn't answer; Maria did. It had been awhile since I'd seen her, so we got to talking. That's when she casually crossed the line from business to personal — for the very first time.

"Do you date?" was the way she put it.

I chuckled a little to myself at first, since I'd never thought of her in that way, but after initially brushing her off, it dawned on me: why the hell wouldn't I want to go on a date with her?

So we set up a dinner.

The night I picked her up, as she locked her apartment door, I realized it was the first time I'd seen her in anything other than a baggy medical outfit. She was wearing a tight dress with a halter-top. As she twisted the doorknob, her ass was sticking out like a basketball.

I don't mean fat. Maria is a petite girl with ideal proportions, even a bit on the thin side. But she had a bubble ass and I immediately wanted to spread it wide open and stick my tongue in it. And then my hard cock.

I must've been ogling at her, or had a stupid grin on my face, because when she locked the door and turned toward me, she looked at me as if the perversion were written all over my face. I saw her expression and thought I'd blown my chance.

Fortunately she brushed it off and we went out. The date didn't go badly, actually. We didn't screw, but I remember her letting me show her some light physical affection; not too much to turn her off but enough to get a "yes" when I asked if we could get together again.

Soon after, she moved in with me and I got to feel, squeeze, massage and taste that perfect ass. She was an anal virgin so despite my repeated attempts, we were never able to achieve a long ass-fucking session. But I got off many times in her pussy and on her face, tits and peachy ass, and she was a great ball sucker. Once, after sucking my balls and jerking me off so perfectly that I squirted a 6-foot long rope of jizz—the most I ever produced at once—she said she wanted to keep sucking my balls 'til they were rotten. Fucking whore. I jammed her face down into my ass and she rimmed me till I just about screamed. She even let me piss on her in the shower.

Whenever we had down times as a couple, they never lasted long because there was always raw sexual attraction between us. And the more we fucked, the higher I would escalate the sexual ceiling. I would talk dirtier and dirtier to her, telling her things I wanted to do, things I wanted to see her do. She learned pretty quickly I thought she'd look great taking on lots of big cocks.

It wasn't that I was interested in cocks. It was because I couldn't get enough of her. I wanted to see her filled with cocks every which way I could imagine. Total objectification and obsession, sure. But in this case, there was someone real to go along with the fantasy—Maria. And she became more and more a willing partner in our verbal fantasy stories.

When she was on her period, sometimes I'd rent a few porn videos and jerk off to them in the front room while she was in bed dealing with cramps and watching TV. The following evening when I'd come home from work, she'd set out a loving note with a special message, saying things like, "I'm sorry I'm on my period. I got so horny; I could hear the tapes you were watching last night. Let's have a DP party!"

That's when it became clear we were speaking the same language, and it was my mission to make my sweetheart an assfucking phenomenon for others to squeeze, spear and cream. I had to get pictures from every conceivable angle of her perfectly-rounded ass and tight asshole getting reamed by big cocks. It was my ultimate goal to film her getting gangbanged bareback by a bunch of big cocks, all of whom would shoot off multiple times inside her ass, pussy and mouth.

Of course crossing the line from fantasy to reality meant planning and, mostly, safety and precaution, health-wise. I wanted Maria to be my personal pornstar but I didn't want to risk her getting STDs. So I knew I had to learn how to screen potential partners not only to ensure they were disease-free but also not psychos. So I also inquired about hiring physical security to manage the peace and goodwill of these upcoming encounters we were going to make happen.

What was most important was to create a positive and comfortable atmosphere for Maria so that she could let go of all inhibitions. Because I only wanted to see her at her best...and the faces and stiff cocks of the guys as she milked them for more sperm than they ever dreamed they could shoot. They'd all fall in love with her. And want to be with her, again and again and again.

That's what I wanted to capture.

*****

FEEDBACK WELCOME...Interested in reading more of this story? It's only beginning...

Ear2Ear
Ear2Ear
34 Followers