Lake Tahoe Test Drive Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped in the stall and rubbed against him with her whole body, wiping the wetness from his arms, chest, face and legs. "I'll be your towel," she kidded, looking into his eyes. She felt unusually at ease, rubbing against him, driving her pelvis toward his and feeling his big cock extending down between her legs. She pressed her pussy mound against it. Looking up, she asked, "So how did you and George get so close?"

Marc tilted her head back and directed another line of spit in her mouth, followed by his tongue. Maria swallowed and let him kiss her. Then she stepped sideways, moved behind him and hugged him from the back, wiping his back, butt and legs with her entire body.

"That feels good. You're already warming me up."

"George poured some more shots. Let's go back to the bed," she said in a voice that sounded to him like a teenager's.

The next thing he knew, Marc felt her right hand reach around and squeeze his semi-hard cock. Starting near the tip, she then grasped at the middle, moving down to rub his balls, finally grabbing his cock by the base and squeezing. He let out an audible sigh.

"God, you're great with your hands," he muttered in a low, grateful tone. "But George said you don't usually go for brothas."

Marc felt Maria's warm breath against his lower back, then the warm wetness of her tongue against his buttocks, circling around both sides until she landed against his asshole. Jacking his cock with her right hand, she used her left to open his left butt cheek and dove her tongue into his rectum. Marc groaned, "Guess there's some exceptions to that rule?"

He leaned forward and propped his arms against the shower wall, spreading his legs. She sucked and slurped, alternating with more dives of her tongue into his ass. Once again, Maria reflected, she was greedily sucking him - a guy she'd just met. First it was his tongue and spit, now it was his asshole and butt juices. She felt her nipples getting hard, and her clit tingling.

This bitch was incredible, Marc thought. He looked down between his arms to see her petite, feminine right hand jacking his cock, now almost at full mast. He couldn't wait to fuck this hot woman, George's long-lost slut with the gorgeous ass.

"Oh yeah, lick it, you nasty bitch." He pushed his ass into Maria's face as she bobbed her tongue in and out of his hole. She slurped and sucked his rectum while tightening her jacking squeeze on his rod. Marc had to stop and regain control, otherwise he'd cum before he had a chance to fuck her. So he straightened his back, turned around and presented her with his fully hard, 10+-inch cock, right in her face. Her eyes sparkled.

Marc jacked it several times, then forced the head in her mouth. She coated it with her tongue and he speared her face a dozen or more times. He pulled out and lifted it up, leaned forward and shoved his slick balls in her face.

"Your balls are as huge as your cock," Maria gawked. "Like eggs."

"George said to shave 'em for you. Said you're a great ball sucker."

She went to work slobbering over the left one, then the right, licking, sucking, slurping, swallowing. Marc released his right hand from his cock and Maria took hold of it with her left, jerking it as it seemed to continue to grow. She moved her face down so that his heavy nuts were all over her face and she was tonguing him underneath his scrotum. With her right hand, she reached under and began fingering his asshole.

After the third or fourth time hearing Marc shout, "Oh, yeah, baby, yeah!" George hollered from the bedroom, "Bring it back in here, guys. The clock's ticking."

Marc looked down, pulling his cock and balls away from Maria's face.

"You are a cock-hungry whore, aren't you? Might the best I've had, and I ain't even tapped that fine ass yet."

Maria looked at him and, with widening eyes, slipped her finger up his ass. He tried not to tense but couldn't counter the reflex. She wiggled it around, playfully jabbing up and down, then quickly pulled it out and stuck it in her mouth. She looked in Marc's eyes as she sucked his ass taste off her finger and gave him a teasing smile.

He reached down, raising her by the shoulders. "You wanna play? Let's play, baby. He brought her close so he could feel her flesh against his; her tits and tummy, her fleshy ass cheeks. He wiped his ball sweat off her nose and cheeks and gave her a wet, deep kiss. She took in his scent with a deep inhale as he pulled back. They stepped out of the shower stall and exited the bathroom, she pulling him by his hard black cock. He was no longer dripping wet.

George was lying on the bed, his back propped up by pillows, taking a pipe hit. His other hand held a shot of Kah.

"Where's mine?" asked Marc, as he and Maria mounted the bed and sat on their knees. Maria held Marc's hard cock tightly at the base, slowly jacking it. George rose, putting down his shot glass on the nightstand and grabbing the bottle with his left hand. The pipe in his right hand had a still-smoldering bowl of weed. He handed the Kah to Marc and moved up against Maria. She grabbed his cock with her other hand and began stroking it, too.

She and George kissed, heavy on the tongues, then she turned to Marc and did the same. All three faces were close and their tongues nearly touched each other's. The erotic kissing, enhanced by the feel of their hard cocks pulsating in her hands, made all three of their temperatures rise.

"Ready, bro?" Marc lowered his voice to George.

"Let's do it, man."

Marc took a swig of Kah, downed it and licked his lips. Looking in Maria's eyes, he took another swig and, after handing the bottle back to George, leaned toward her, tilted her head back and kissed her, releasing his mouthful of tequila to her. He jammed his tongue in her mouth so she couldn't sip it; the 80-proof alcohol went straight down her gullet and made her cough. Marc didn't pull back as she neared choking. He continued holding her by the back of the head and swished his tongue and spit around in her mouth until the burning in her throat and chest finally subsided, and she'd relaxed. She spit in his mouth in return and gave his nut sack a hard squeeze. He grimaced and let go of her.

"You bastard. I almost fainted."

Marc then inserted his left index and middle fingers in her mouth.

"Get these wet, honey."

Maria gobbled them up and swirled spit all over them. She knew where he planned to put them.

"Perfect, baby," Marc smiled as he pulled them out, brought them down and started working them into her asshole. Maria jerked his and George's cocks in response, directing him to take it "slow and easy."

"My turn," George nodded as Maria turned toward him.

George inhaled a chest-expanding hit of herb, then brought his lips to Maria. As they kissed passionately, he exhaled into her mouth. He was much more gentle than Marc, Maria noted, and felt like he was giving her mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. She instantly felt the calming effect of the cannabis as her chest expanded. She was able to breathe out of her nose at the same time George was blowing the smoke into her mouth, so she was able to comfortably regulate the intake of the hit.

George had begun fingering her pussy, and the combined action of his fingers in and out of her love box, and Marc's in her ass, which she'd gotten comfortable with, made Maria start rocking her hips back and forth, enabling each of them to go deeper. George knew how to make her wet. And Marc finger-fucking her asshole felt good, too. She pulled both their cocks faster, turned her head back to Marc and kissed him. He was a really good kisser, she thought.

After sucking on Marc's tongue, she turned to George and had him spit down her throat and let her suck on his tongue. The heat continued to build until Maria's pussy was dripping wet and she climaxed from the finger-fuck DP the guys were giving her. Marc and George caught each other's eyes. Both nodding, they pulled their fingers out and sucked them. They were ready for the next stage.

Marc grabbed the Kah from George, took another swig, gave the bottle back to George and turned Maria so her back was facing him. George took a swig too, returning the bottle to the nightstand.

Marc dribbled the tequila onto Maria's ass cheeks, then slurped it off. Sighing, she pushed her ass into his face. He lowered her back, spread her knees apart, opened her ass cheeks and spit the rest of the Kah onto her asshole. He began sucking away. Maria twitched at first but quickly gave in to the sensation of his burning, alcohol-soaked tongue against her sensitive hole. George looked at her dazed eyes, smiling and saying to her, "Do the same to me."

He spit the tequila into her mouth and turned around, assuming the doggie position and sticking his ass in her face. Maria did the same as Marc had done to her: started working the tequila all over George's ass, then in his asshole.

As she greedily savored the tequila mixed with George's flesh flavor and ass sweat, she realized that, even though she'd been with Nick for over three years, she'd never given him a rim job. Nothing like this. Here she was, sucking the assholes of an old boyfriend and a guy she'd never met before, and she was loving it.

Maria's asshole was extremely relaxed from Marc's tonguing, as was her body from the pot and tequila. The guys were making her feel so hot that she was getting light headed. So even though she wasn't expecting it, when she felt Marc's cock push past her rectum wall, she needed only a second or two to collect herself, relax and push back against his cock. The fact that she had her tongue up George's ass also helped. She realized she didn't even need to raise her head to tell Marc to take it slow.

As she sucked George's rump, she reached down and lightly squeezed his balls. They were already hard. That made her stick her tongue in deeper. George moaned "aaahhh," and Maria simultaneously felt Marc drive his cock deeper in her ass. She moved her hand onto George's cock and started jacking it as she slurped his butthole.

Nick's cock wasn't nearly as big as Marc's, Maria reflected, and not as big as George's either, so why did it always hurt when she tried to have anal sex with him? She didn't know. Maybe she just hadn't let him try it enough times to get good at it. But that wasn't the case with George. She'd already given him her ass since they'd gotten back in touch and, even though he fucked it hard, fast and deep, it never really hurt. In fact, she realized, she'd even had some of the strongest orgasms ever when George rammed her ass with his big cock and shot his hot cum inside her while she fingered her clit. The same, now, with Marc. Maria wanted to turn her head back and tell him how great his enormous black cock felt in her ass, but she was drunk on George's ass juices. She sucked deeper and jacked his cock faster as Marc drove more of his 10-inch cock up his new Cuban slut's tight, slippery asshole.

Marc started out fucking Maria's ass slow and shallow, but the relaxing effect of the tequila and pot on her - and the fact that she was such a totally hot fuck slut who gave herself to him completely - helped him move rapidly from careful entry to deep burrowing. In a matter of a mere few minutes, he was fucking Maria's ass almost as deep as his cock could go.

"Balls deep, baby," he groaned as he pulled his cock all the way out, revealing a perfect, light-pink gape that seemed about the size of a golf ball. Its color contrasted beautifully with her cocoa-brown skin.

"What a beautiful gaping butthole, Maria. Your boyfriend ever see that?"

Maria muffled "nuh-uh" into George's ass, then raised her head, panting "Don't stop!"

Marc spit a bulls-eye wad of tequila-laced saliva onto Maria's pucker hole, dripped some more saliva onto his cock and spread it around, then worked his muscle back into her ass. She was was so relaxed it was no problem getting past her tough rectal muscles. Quickly, he was two, then three inches in. A couple handfuls of plunges later, five, six inches. Soon, Marc was assfucking Maria deep again. He quickened his pace and in short order was jackhammering her asshole, fast and with abandon. One hundred, even two hundred strokes, and she was taking it like a champ.

"Don't know how much more I can take," he panted, drenched in sweat, his balls tight and his nut sack buzzing. "I'm gonna cum in this goddess's ass."

George groaned. "Never had my ass eaten out like this. How many nuts you got? She wants to try getting DP'd."

Marc heaved his cock into Maria's asshole. "After this, jeez; depends on when we need to get her back home. Wish we could keep her."

"Give it to her, man," George said, extracting his ass from Maria's tongue, straightening himself and turning around. "She's been dying to taste my salsa, too."

"Oooh, yeah," she woozed.

"Such a hot puta. Swallow my cum while my buddy drains his balls in your ass. That turns you on, baby?"

As Marc's pounding hit a fever pitch, Maria started grimacing from the strongest assfucking she'd ever experienced. The deepest a cock had ever penetrated her ass; the biggest, fattest cock she had ever opened up for, the blackest cock she'd ever seen, the biggest balls she'd ever sucked and that had ever smacked against her clit, and the hardest, longest assfucking she'd ever dreamed of.

"I'm gonna cum!" she screamed.

Managing to turn her head somewhat, her back and shoulders slumping, she pleaded to Marc, "Cum in my ass...I want it...Give it to me..."

As she wailed in both pain and pleasure. George jammed his cock down her throat, grabbed her by the head and face-fucked her.

"Her boyfriend hasn't even come in her ass yet. That's what she told me." George directed his words at both Maria and Marc. He looked down at Maria swallowing his cock. "You want Marc to shoot it in your ass, baby?"

"Oh, that's too hot," Marc sighed with a trembling voice. "A fucking cheating whore." His rhythm was becoming punctuated; he was about to climax. "You want us to fuck you on your wedding day? Honeymoon too?"

"Any time, right baby?" George's cock head and shaft were straining. His balls were rock hard and, when Maria reached down and separated his nuts with her fingers, looked up at him and said "yeah, train me with your big dicks," it was the coup de grace. He pulled his cock from her mouth and jacked his head to the finish line.

"Open up, baby."

Once again, Maria realized she was doing something she'd never done for Nick. Here she was, mouth opened wide, eyes begging and tongue extended as George shot several ropes of cum across her face and hair. He angled his cock head straight down and drained the rest of his semen into her mouth. The sight of this sent Marc over the edge.

"Aaahhhhh...fffuuucckkkk...ffffuuuccckkk." Marc found the perfect depth in Maria's asshole to keep the pleasure spot maxxed out on his cock head. He tensed, closed his eyes tightly and spasmed countless times up her asshole until he was completely drained and couldn't squeeze any more.

"Gggrrrrr," Maria gurgled and moaned with brutal honesty as she felt Marc's pulsing cock fill her ass canal with his warm jizz. It caused her to squirt pussy juices on the bed sheet. Without hesitation, she swallowed the mouthful of semen George had fed her, adding to it all the cum gobs spattered across her face that she wiped off, licking and sucking her fingers. She smacked her lips, uttering "More. I want more."

Woozy, George focused his eyes on the nightstand. "Take this." He handed a shot glass to Marc. He looked down at Maria. "I wanna see you drink Marc's cum from your asshole."

Letting his drooping cock slide slowly out of her freshly-fucked ass, Marc grabbed the shot glass and put it under Maria's asshole as she raised herself and squatted over it. "You might need two," she exhaled, looking at him. "He filled my ass with so much cum."

George tossed Marc another shot glass. With Maria squatting, Marc slowly worked his finger into her ass, circling the inner walls to help relax the muscles.

"I have to pee," she winced as she pushed down on her anal muscles.

"Go ahead. Piss in my mouth while you squeeze out his cum," George replied as he got up and positioned himself below her, on the side of the bed.

Marc added, "I'll drink your piss when you squeeze out that second glass."

"Oooh, sooo nasty," she agreed.

Maria moved to the edge of the bed and fingered her pussy while directing it at George's mouth. Meanwhile, Marc kissed her ass cheeks and continued to work his fingers in her anus, widening and relaxing her muscles. Maria closed her eyes and her back shivered as the first stream of pee splashed onto George's face. He adjusted his angle to catch as much of it as possible with his mouth. Maria's asshole gurgled as a series of globs of Marc's cum came sliding out, quickly filling the shot glass better than halfway.

"Stop!" directed Marc, plugging Maria's asshole with his thumb as she turned to him and stopped her piss stream. Marc handed George the cum-filled shot glass. George placed it on the nightstand.

"My turn."

Handing the second shot glass to George, Marc told Maria, "tighten up your ass for a second." He popped his thumb out of her ass and helped her swivel around. She was now spread-eagle in his face. George positioned the second shot glass under her asshole and took over fingering it as Marc began licking her pussy.

Maria swung her head back in delight. She immediately relaxed and released a flow of piss into Marc's mouth. George pulled the shot glass away and started sucking on her rump, causing her to gasp. Sticking his tongue up her rectum, he tasted the onset of a strong, sour discharge so he pulled out his tongue, placing the shot glass under her asshole again. As Maria pressed down on her abdomen, her pissing slowed and she released another stream of Marc's jizz. More bubbles and gas this time, but when she finally pulled away with a long groan, the second shot glass was nearly filled with cum as well. She looked back at the glass, spent with exhaustion. "So much cum..." Instinctively, she brought her hands down and began fingering her asshole and pussy with each hand. She tumbled onto her side.

"That was definitely a first...for me," laughed George.

"No shit, bro," agreed Marc, shaking his head in disbelief.

"A toast...to you," Marc nodded to both Maria and George. "Who knows what a day can bring. Before, she was a story and a picture. Now she's our backdoor girl."

He rose, grabbed the shot glass from George, put it down next to the other and, picking up the bottle of Kah, poured a small amount into each glass. He gave one to George and they offered them to Maria, one for each hand. Smiling and disheveled, she rose and took them.

"This'll kick it into another gear. We still got some things to do and time to do it," George emphasized. "Don't we?" He looked at Maria, then Marc.

"You guys got it in you?" she joked, downing the first shot, then the second. She blinked her eyes in rapid succession, shook her head a couple of times, then smiled again. "Aaaahh!"

Marc shook his head and, with his jaw dropped, brought his left hand down. He squeezed his cock and balls together several times, then began pulling his pecker.

"That was awesome. Again."

He climbed toward her on his knees, cupped his balls together and placed them at her mouth.

"Wash down that taste with these."

Maria leaned against him, holding herself up by placing her hands on his hips. She let Marc feed her his balls, giving them a tongue bath and gently sucking on them. All the while she looked in his eyes with a masterfully slutty stare.

"Feels good?" she slurped.

"Oh, baby. Round two getting started."

Marc jacked his cock with his free hand, then fed it to her too. Maria sucked it, this time looking at George so he could see her sucking his friend's cock. George started fisting his meat as she slurped and pulled the black cock with her mouth. She finally let it fall from her mouth and locked her lips, making eye contact with both guys.