Lakeside

Story Info
A chance worth taking.
1.8k words
3.97
70.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was bright in a clear blue sky overhead as you float on your back in the crystal clear water.

You were out for a walk in the woods before all of this happened. You had left the cabin you were vacationing at early that morning. About lunchtime you were thinking about heading back after finding a good spot to eat the light lunch you brought with you. As you top the ridge you are climbing you see a breathtaking site below. In a small valley you are looking at there is a beautiful lake. The water looks like glass, as there is no wind today. "Perfect!" you say to your self as you head down the slope to the lakeside for lunch. You find a large rock to sit on at the water edge so you can hang your feet in the water as you eat. The water is cool but not too cold and feels good in the warm sun. After you eat you lie back and soak in the sun for a few minutes.

As you are laying there a thought occurs to you. You sit up and look around. There is nobody visible and no boats you can see in the water. You tell yourself "Why not? It is a nice day, there is nobody else around and it would be refreshing." So you climb down off of the rock and find a pine bush near the water. You place your shoes and socks on the ground and remove your shirt and shorts, placing them on the bush. You consider leaving your bra and panties on but decide, why not go all the way and enjoy yourself.

I watch in awe as the beauty that stopped to eat on the rock is getting up and removing her cloths, putting them on a pine bush. She is a vision of a goddess. Long dark hair, dark tanned skin, firm athletic body "She definitely takes good care of herself" I think to myself. I feel a twinge of excitement as she reaches behind her and removes her bra then slides her panties down those muscular legs and steps out of them. As she turns to place them on the bush too I can see the small patch of dark hair just above her pussy. I take a chance and snap a picture with my camera and another as she first steps into the water and her nipples harden from the cold shock. There is no response so I feel like I am safe. "Thank God I decided to go on a picture taking hike today to my favorite spot." I say to myself.

You give an almost unnoticed shiver as you step into the water. Your nipples become instantly hard from the shock of the cold water along with your skin being covered with goose bumps. You wade out to about your knees and see the water becomes deep in the next step as the bank drops away down to what looks like deep water. You stand a minute with the water swirling around your legs then in one smooth motion dive into the water in front of you. There is a second of shock as you submerge in the cool lake water and swim below the sun warmed layer to colder water beneath then back up to the surface. After slicking your hair back and wiping the water from your eyes you lay back and begin a slow float out into the clear water of the lake. Your tits standing above the surface of the water, with hard nipples atop them, make small wakes in the water as you slide through it.

I watch as this beauty strides out to knee deep and stops. I snap another picture of her. Her long dark hair hanging down a muscular back, stopping just above an ass that is one of the most gorgeous firm things I have ever seen. I know this picture will be a good one with the opposite shore in the background and the shine of the water highlighting her perfect figure. Then she dives in. As she disappears below the surface I feel a little pain of longing to see her again. Then there is a warm feel as she surfaces out in the water. She slicks back her hair and lays back to float. I snap another picture of her as she floats away with her tits standing up out of the water with a hard nipple perched atop each one. Truly a wonderful site to see.

As she moves further out into the lake, an urge overtakes me and I put my camera down and slowly make my way down to the shore where her clothes are. I am watching her very carefully so as not to get caught and ruin the moment for both of us. She is so sure of being alone that she is totally relaxed and enjoying herself. I have nothing to fear at the moment. As I reach the pine bush I check again, she is still swimming. I reach out and pick up her shirt. I put it to my nose and inhale the most intoxicating aroma I have ever smelled. It smells just like a woman should, even when she is out on a long hike. I place her shirt back where I got it and pick up her bra. I check the size and find I was right in my guess, again 'perfect'.

I replace the bra and stoop down and pick her wallet out of her backpack and flip it open to find her ID. I make a note of her name and where she is from and as I replace the wallet I notice a key to one of the cabins at the local camping center. I make a note of the room number as well. As I stand up to leave I hesitate, I know I shouldn't but I cant resist. I pick up her panties and feel them. They are nice silky g-string panties. I slowly lift them to my nose and almost explode in my pants, as I smell the true woman she is. I have always loved the smell and taste of a woman and can only imagine what it would be like to be near her, and be able to kiss her all over. I am so lost in my own thoughts that I almost miss seeing her returning, albeit at the same leisurely pace. I replace her panties, after quickly taking one more inhale of her aroma, then return to my vantage point.

You realize you are further out in the lake than you intended to be and you will need time to dry a little before your return hike. You turn around and head back to shore. When you get there you go back over to the rock where you ate lunch and lay down in the sun to work on your tan while you dry off. As you are lying there thinking about how exposed you are you find yourself becoming aroused.

You think of where you are and how wonderful the moment is and the fact that in the back of your mind you know someone could be being watching you and you could not even know it. You begin to rub your nipples and tits. As you squeeze your tits and roll your nipples between your fingers you feel your pussy getting moist. Your right hand slides down your stomach and over your small patch of hair to your pussy lips. As you slid it over the top of your slit, you feel your clit slip up and poke out between your lips. When you slide your finger over your clit you let out a moan.

You slide your hand down further and slip a finger inside your pussy growing even more excited at how wet you are. The feeling is like no other, essentially masturbating in public even though you are where you are. You slide another finger in. As you slide these two fingers in and out of your pussy you begin to moan. As one hand squeezes your tits and nipples the other is driving, your now three fingers, in and out of your pussy. You are on the edge of release when you slide your thumb over your clit and around it several times causing you to explode in orgasm letting out a scream of ecstasy that echo's across the lake and sends a flock of crows in a nearby tree into flight. You lay there and relax as you feel cum run down between your ass cheeks and onto the rock below. You drift off to a dream state, with the sun warming your body and being drained from your self-gratification.

I am blessed with a site to behold as she emerges from the water. Her tits are held firm and have contrasting deep brown nipples. There is a wonderful shape to her body coming down from her chest and back, to a narrow waist, then flaring slightly to rounded hips with her dark patch of pussy hair glistening from the water then down to a pair of the sexiest legs I have ever seen. Another good picture with a perfect background. 'click'

She proceeds to the rock she ate lunch on and lays down there to get some sun. I take another picture as she is reclined with her arms stretched above her head. "I am in heaven." Then it happens. She starts to squeeze and play with her tits and nipples. After a while of doing that she slides her hand down her stomach to her pussy. As she crosses the top of her slit she lets out an audible moan, heard even from where I am. I stand beside a tree and watch as she begins to masturbate. I remove my dick from its confines and begin stroking it in time with her fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. As her tempo increases so does mine until, unbeknownst to her, we explode in orgasm together. I just thank God that I am not as vocal as she is. I clean myself up and watch as it looks like she is nodding off in a catnap. I gather my things and knowing where she is staying I head to a point where I can watch her approach without being seen.

After a nice short nap you get up and clean up before getting dressed again. You turn and look at the lake and wish you had brought your camera. This would make a good picture. You soak in the site one more time then turn and leave. It is a long hike back and you don't want to be to late.

As she gets closer I am sure to stay a good distance away so she will not see me. Knowing the area like I do it is not to hard, as I know which path she should take to get back to the cabin. I just follow her back to make sure nothing happens to her on the way. As she goes into her cabin I turn and head back to my house in the woods to develop some pictures.