Lakeside Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt another pulse of blood filling my shaft and began to worry a little. We'd all hung out naked before and we'd traded more than our fair share of stories about girls we were dating, but we'd never done both at the same time. I started to wonder if everyone got hard when we told each other stories of our sexual conquests, or if it was just me.

"Then it happened again: I moved down to start my upstroke and she bucked from my tongue grazing her clit. I ended up with my tongue on her an inch too low. She squealed like a pig when my tongue tickled her rosebud that time."

I was well on the way to being fully hard now, but I didn't dare look across at any of the other guys to see if they were responding the same way. Thankfully, just then Justin leant back to spread his hands for emphasis, removing the shadow that had been cast by the fire over his body: he was rock solid.

"What was I supposed to do? Pass it up?"

As he let out a derisory pfft, I caught myself checking what he was packing: his cock came out of a dense, super curly patch of jet-black pubes and looked to be about the same length as my 6½" one but a little slimmer, with a distinct curve to the right. The shaft was the same dark colour as the skin of the rest of his body but his head was a startlingly bright pink where it was exposed by his partially-retracted foreskin. I could barely see his balls in the low light, but even in the dark I could see they definitely weren't sitting as low as mine do: even with a full erection mine hang a good few inches away from my body. I tuned back into Justin's story, now way less concerned about my own still-growing erection.

"That's when I knew the girl was into it. I though, thought 'Fuck it!': we hadn't explicitly discussed it before, but she sure as hell seemed to enjoy the two accidentals. So I just grabbed her by the knees and pushed back so she had them up against her ears, hiking her ass up for me. I caught her eye, gave her the old eyebrow raise just to have a quick check of 'You okay with this?'."

He paused for effect again, taking another swig of beer and I felt myself twitch again, totally solid now.

Fuck it, we're all just dudes here - if we're seen each other naked and soft, we can see each other naked and hard, right?

I turned my head as casually as I could, just enough to be able to see Francis on the edges of my vision, and caught sight of his thick cock pointing straight up out the thick, dark hair that covered most of his pale skin. I'd actually seen Francis hard once before - an unfortunate dorm-room incident in our first year - and between that glimpse and seeing him now I could comfortably say he definitely fell into the 'shower' category: his cock didn't seem change in length or girth at all between hanging flaccid and standing to full attention. He probably came in at a bit over 5", but he was thick, thick, thick - I'd heard the term 'Coke can cock' before but always thought it was just an exaggeration used when describing things in porn. Nope: the boy was living proof it was real.

"She nodded back with her forehead all scrunched up and sweaty," Justin continued, his voice actually a little less cool and collected than usual, as though he was actually getting a little nervous telling this story when he could see the reactions it was provoking, "it was as if she was saying 'Of fucking course I'm okay, get back to it!', so I dove in and ran my tongue all the way from the start of her crack near her lower back all the way up to her taint, then started to gently run my tongue in circles round her asshole and, fuck guys... I thought she was loud before."

I couldn't quite see Bubbs fully - given where he sat on the other side of Justin, partly behind the fire from my line of vision - but I knew surreptitious jerking off when I saw it. Justin spotted it at the same time as me: I noticed him passing a furtive glance at Bubbs just as I returned my attention to him. It seemed like seeing Bubbs gave Justin some of his self-confidence back, though - the nerves he showed a moment ago disappeared and he brazenly reached down and took hold of his cock in his right hand. As he started to stroke himself I took it as my cue and grabbed mine as well, starting a slow, stroke back and forth with my left hand, still leaning forward so what I was doing was slightly blocked from anyone who wasn't directly facing me.

"I buried my face in her ass - I'd never rimmed a girl before but damn, it was hot as fuck hearing her squeal and groan at every little thing I did with my tongue. I flicked and circled and lapped and teased and gave her long, slow, strong strokes - she loved it all."

After a couple of stealthy strokes I decided 'fuck it' and just sat back so I was more comfortable and had better access: it wasn't like I was doing anything that I couldn't already see three other guys openly doing. Justin had picked up a bit of speed now, his slightly laboured breathing coming through as he spoke. Through the heat-haze of the fire it looked like Bubbs had leant as far back on his wooden block as he could without falling off, and his right hand working himself while his left cupped his balls. A glance at Francis showed him openly working his thick cock, the little bit of foreskin he had slicking back and forth over the base of his head with each pump of his hand up the shaft. With Bradley sitting right next to me I couldn't see him without very obviously turning, but I didn't want the kid to be stuck in the middle of an unexpected and impromptu circle jerk that he didn't want to be in. I turned my head to check on him and was relieved to see him totally immersed in Justin's story, his eyes locked on Justin while sweat beaded on his forehead. I could see for his shoulder motion that he was jerking off as well, so I chanced a glance down and saw the full length of his erection was a good few inches longer than the flaccid length I'd seen flop past me earlier. My stroke slowed a little as I tried to comprehend how Bradley's flaccid cock could hang as long as mine sat rock solid, and still gain both length and girth when he got hard.

No wonder he's sweating, jacking that thing off must take a load of work.

I looked away before it became rude to stare and found my rhythm again, feeling the slow-build of orgasm coming as Justin's story continued.

"I ended up flipping her over onto all fours a minute or two later just to give me easier access and she started grinding her fingers into her clit while I ate her ass. If there's something I love more than anything else, it's watching a girl get herself off... hnnngh."

He bit his knuckle on his free hand, but garnered no laughs - not even a chuckle - in response: everyone was too invested in the story to focus on anything other than where it was going and what was between their legs.

"So I started, well..." he motioned down to his now rapidly-moving right hand, "and we synced into this amazing rhythm for a minute or two before her moans and squeaks became less regular and I could feel her starting to clench up. Now, let me tell ya: it took a lot for this girl to cum, I'm talking half an hour with a Hitachi, so she came maybe only once every three, four times we got together. It was fucking amazing feeling her orgasm on my tongue as her ass tightened over and over for a few seconds."

He caught his breath again after that, his breathing getting ragged and I could tell he was closing in on his own orgasm now. Knowing that took me closer as well, and I actually slowed my stroke for a couple of seconds so I wouldn't blow before he was done with his story. In the time Justin took to pause all I could hear around the fire was rough breathing and the slick sound of hands sliding up and down shafts.

"Feeling that, and hearing he scream as she came - that just pulled me over the edge. I pulled my face out and straightened up then shot - I swear - the biggest load of my life, all over her back. It ended up in her hair and I hit my bedroom wall from a good six feet away. God damn, it... uh..."

He trailed off and half-closed his eyes. I quickened up my pace, felt my breaths coming more quickly and threw my head back as well. I didn't see Justin unload, but I heard his grunt right as I shot my first rope up my chest. I bucked a little bit at the intensity of it, then felt the second shot hit me just below my shoulder blade. I opened my eyes in time to see the third one fire up and splatter across my belly. I breathed out a long, jittery breath and looked over to where Justin was just breaking from his reverie, a half-dozen white stripes of cum across his torso. He caught my eye and gave me a half-grin before we heard a grunt and both turned our eyes to where Francis was finishing off, his spurts landing in the thick brush of his pubic hair and lower belly.

I heard Bubbs let out a staggered groan but was distracted by the sound of Bradley muttering "ohgodohgodohgod" under his breath. I looked away from Francis just in time to see Bradley stop moving his hand a huge load jet out his cock, spattering all up his chest before it was followed by another, and another, and another. Two or three smaller ones followed, dripping down his length as it began to lose a little of its stiffness. He'd been holding his breath through the whole thing and finally let out a sudden big sigh. He turned his head and caught my eye; even in the flicking firelight I could see him turning red. I gave him a reassuring smile and got to my feet, slightly unsteady after just finishing up. Four sets of eyes turned to me as I nodded toward the lake.

"I think I need to clean off," I said, "anyone else?"

Laughter broke out again and the five of us began to meander down to the water to clean off. Explaining this to Mike tomorrow was gonna be... interesting.

12