Lakeside Lay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori's exhortations were soon indicating that she was drawing in on her own climax. It was just then that Tina whispered in my ear, "Why don't you let her get on top for a while?"

I stopped with my dick buried to the hilt and looked up at the woman with questioning look. She ignored my wordless inquisition, and lowered her face to Lori's again. She frenched my baby's mouth for a moment and then asked, "How'd you like for me to lick your hot little pussy while Tom fucks you?" Then I understood.

Lori chirped, "Mmmmm... Sounds great!" and we rearranged ourselves, with me lying on my back and Lori impaled on my rigid pecker, her back to me. The sight of her firm, round bottom lowering over me and nestling against my abdomen was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. She was simply gorgeous, and had the greatest ass of any girl I've ever known.

Tina quickly laid down on her belly and wormed her face into our crotches. I could feel her tongue already working on us before Lori even had a chance to start riding me. The sensation was almost indescribable, with my cock sheathed in Lori's hot cunt, and Tina's skilled tongue playing on both of us.

Lori quickly got into a rhythm, bouncing up and down in my lap, my hands on her hips, gliding up and down with her. While Lori fucked me, Tina licked up and down my shaft, letting Lori's labia and clit drag against her tongue each time the girl descended. This went on for a minute or two, and then Lori paused at the bottom of her cycle, letting Tina really work on her for a few moments with my shaft driven into her as deeply as she could manage.

We continued in this pattern for longer than I thought I would ever last, probably ten minutes, at least. Inevitably, I could feel my release approaching and I puffed out the fact, "I'm... Ohh-fuuuck. I'm gonna cummm."

Lori had been surprisingly quiet throughout this bout and I was concerned that she wasn't getting nearly as much out of this as I was. But my concern was unfounded, as I quickly found out. Just as I made my announcement, Lori's hips bucked in my lap and she let out a shrill cry of pleasure.

I felt her body tense, and her pussy clamped down on my rod. The tremors rattling her vagina sent me over the edge and I blasted my load into her gripping love tunnel. Both of us groaned and grunted our way through the mutual orgasm with Tina continuing to lick feverishly at us.

As the crescendo passed, I dropped my head to the blanket, spent and exhausted. Lori's hips were still rocking softly above me, jerking now and then as Tina flicked her tongue over the girl's sensitive clitoris. Finally I heard my breathless darling hoarsely pleading with the tormenting Tina. "Oh, God... Uh-uh... Please stop-uhhh," she crooned.

Tina complied and Lori extracted herself from my deflating penis. She dropped to my side and snuggled close to me. I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her closer, offering my other arm to Tina. She scampered to my side and pressed her big, soft tits against me. I sighed, and we slumbered together for the next half hour.

We spent the rest of the weekend pretty much in the nude, swimming, snoozing and fucking the time away. Tina began to teach Lori how to deep-throat me, and I got to butt-fuck Tina again. She even talked Lori into letting me do her back door; something we'd never attempted because Lori just wasn't comfortable with it.

By the time the weekend was over, even before it was over, I was more than happy to have Tina tagging along. But I had to wonder what good ol' Doug was going to say when, or if, he found out about it. The thought disappeared from my brain as I grunted again, spewing my cum across Lori and Tina's faces as they giggled and shrieked in glee.

~~THE END~~

12