Lambda Lei's Private Party

Story Info
3 gals, 2 dudes make the best of it when the party stops!
2k words
3.96
36.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Leslie. I am a 20 year old northern California girl who decided to stay in California for college. I go to school at one of the biggest sorority-fraternity schools in the country. We have so much fun surfing and hitting the bars. But this story is not about those types of parties. This story is about a different dare I say... more intimate type of party. Enjoy?

"Are you ready?" asked my best friend and roommate Dionne, a tall thick black girl form NYC.

"Almost," I said. I finished blow drying my long blonde hair. I swiveled around to survey myself in the mirror. I had on a halter top turquoise mini dress which showed off my natural 32DD's.

"You're never ready on time," complained Alice, my other roommate a petite redhead from Australia.

"Ready," I said "let's roll."

From the street we could hear the music bumping and hear the chatter of many voices as we went up the driveway and entered the most popular guy's fraternity on campus Lambda Lei. The party looked like a scene out of one of the movies about pie or national lampoons. There was dancing, beer, BBQ and boys and I wanted a little bit of it all although not in that order.

"Lets toast to a night not to be forgotten" said Dionne. We slammed our glasses together and chugged away. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed..He... him. The he was Jeff Sanders, the president of the fraternity and my crush for the last year and a half. Dionne's on and off boyfriend- always plaything, Pete Simmons was with him. They looked like two guys whose picture would be plastered all over teenager girl's room. They were both well over six feet with the bodies of football stars. Dionne and Pete locked eyes and they started to walk towards us.

"Play it cool," whispered Alice although I could feel myself getting overly nervous.

"Hi," said Pete looking at Dionne.

"Hello ladies," said Jeff "You're looking lovely tonight."

"Thanks," said Alice. Dionne and Pete were already murmuring in each other ears. Jeff and I locked eyes and I immediately felt a stirring below my stomach.

Jeff smiled and said "Well I guess I will see you beautiful ladies later," and he walked away.

"Why did you just stand there and not say anything?" hissed Alice "He was waiting for you to say something"

"Alice boys like him don't date sophomores lets just forget it," I said "Lets just have fun and forget my obsession for a night"

A short time later, we heard a banging at the door. We soon find out the Lambda Lei's had not gotten a proper permit and the party was immediately canceled and everyone was told to leave. I started to make my way to the door with Alice when Jeff materialized at my side.

"Hey this party is over, but you guys want to come to the after-party? Dionne is already there and Alice should come too." I looked at Alice who smiled and said "sure". We made our way through the throng of party-goers moving in the opposite direction to a staircase. We followed Jeff down there and we surely found Dionne, just not as we expected her.

Dionne was naked from the waist up and bent over the couch. As we walked in, all I could see was Pete rubbing her big chocolate colored nipples in his hand and thrusting into her from behind. Immediately I apologized for us and turned around.

Jeff grabbed my hand and to my surprise Alice was not behind me anymore. Alice had made her way over to the couch. Dionne smiled at her and motioned her closer. I was intrigued and I admit a little drunk and horny. Alice moved closer and with Pete still taking her from behind she began massaging her own breast and licking her lips.

With a smirk she looked at Alice and said. "Would you like a little nibble?" Alice with no words moved over to Dionne and began stroking Dionne's breast softly with her thumb. She cupped a breast in one hand gingerly at first and flicked Dionne's nipple with her other hand. Dionne moaned and that was all the invitation Alice needed. She bent on the couch further and took one of Dionne's humungous nipples in her mouth and began to suck on it hard and with her other hand twirling the nipple gently. Behind her Pete actually stopped mid thrust and his mouth gaped open at the scene in front of him as did mine.

Jeff was standing behind me and I could feel his breath on the back of my neck right in that sensitive spot above my ear.

"Does this make you uncomfortable?" said Jeff. "no," I said wanting to not seem like a nerd.

"Good then maybe we should move a little closer," suggested Jeff. I nodded and he took my hand and we moved to the other couch. He sat down and I sat right next to him and he rested his hand on my thigh.

Meanwhile, the other three had switched positions. Pete had moved around to the front of the couch and was sitting down now. He had the biggest cock I had ever seen. It was at least 10 inches and was glistening from Dionne. It looked like a long brown cucumber with a mushroom cap. He held in his hand his long brown fingers stroking it up and down in his hand. He looked down at Alice who was bent down front of him eyes and mouth wide open.

"You want to taste this don't you?" he said looking at Alice. She nodded. Dionne moved over between them slowly removing the rest of her dress. Her pussy was as hairless as a baby and just like a tootsie sucker, brown on the outside and pink on the inside, with a perfect C shaped butt that a video vixen would admire. She smiled when she saw she had all our attention.

"I sort of had another idea," purred Dionne. She then moved her ass backwards towards Pete. He lifted his dick now soaked with pre cum forward into Dionne's ripe ass. Dionne moved backward and began slowly thrusting away on top. Pete put his arms under her muscular chocolate thighs and spread them out. We could see his dick going in and out looking like a long thick snake moving in and out between her cheeks

.Alice moved forward spreading Dionne's pussy lips apart revealing a sheath of pinkness and stuck her tongue forward for a lick.

"Eat it Alice, please" begged Dionne quivering from Pete's thrusting and Alice's touch. Alice smiled at her and began to slowly move her tongue up and down and in circles over Dionne's pussy.

I realized I had been watching so closely that I did not notice that Jeff had taken out his own penis and was moving his hand up and down it slowly. He had a good seven inch pink cock which was growing bigger every second. I was also sopping wet in my own panties and could feel it begin to trickle down my leg.

He looked at me and grinned "Want to join the party?" he said. I grinned shyly and nodded. He removed his shirt and he had the chest of a statue. But I could hardly focus on that when his dick seemed to be straining to get to me and had grown two inches. I took his penis in one hand and gripped his balls with the other. He leaned back and moaned. I began to stroke the length of him with one hand and to fondle his balls with the other.

I leaned down and put my tongue out to catch a perfect drop off pre cum off his glistening penis. I licked around the head and ran my tongue down the throbbing vein. I reached down with my tongue and licked his balls, bathing them with my tongue. I then went back to his penis. I slipped it in my mouth and began to suck softly and using my hands twist at the base while I let my saliva and his precum moisten his dick. I have no gag reflex so I was able to almost deep throat him but I was interrupted.

I was interrupted by a pair of hands on my ass.

I turned around to find Dionne caressing my ass. She leaned closer and put her fingers in my panties.

"It's raining in there," she said as she expertly moved two fingers deep into my pussy. Meanwhile Pete and Alice were now watching us. I moaned from Dionne's touch and moved back to Jeff. I moved his penis into my mouth and took him all in my mouth. I could feel him shudder and then I felt a geyser of cum bust in my mouth. Generally I prefer to spit, but this time I dared to be different and was rewarded with thick vodka and pineapple laced treat.

Jeff reached for me and Dionne together. He first kissed me long and deep and moves over and kisses her as well. Jeff moves to lie down on the couch and pulls me on top of him.

He took his dick in his hand and says "Leslie,". I move on top of him and take his dick in my hand. I then move to take a position on top. He pushes up hard and fast surprising me and going all the way in on the first thrust.

"Ahh," I moan, savoring the delicious feeling of being filled up. He is thrusting now softer up in to me and I am slowing moving back down on top of him. He reaches his head back and grabs for Dionne. Dionne hops on the couch and straddles his face, looking at me, lowering herself until her pussy is inches from his face. He reaches up and puts arms around her thighs and pulls her pussy into his mouth. Dionne shudders from his movement. His hips are still perfectly in tune with my own.

I reach forward, still thrusting faster now on top of Jeff, languishing in his powerful quick pumps and take one of Dionne's breast in my hand. She in turn leans over and begins playing with my own pale pick nipples.

"I have always wandered what these melons felt like," Dionne whispers as she masterful moves her small fingers over my boobs. As I grin at my best friend, I see out of the corner of my eye Pete and Alice are not to be forgotten.

Sitting up against the wall on a table is Alice. One leg is thrown over Pete's as he rams hard, so hard you can see his muscular ass checks clenching into Alice. Alice for such a petite girl seems to be loving it. Her pert little boobs are jumping all over the place and she is ramming back with all her might. Alice's long red hair is everywhere and it streams down her back and sticks to Pete's shoulders as well.

Dionne turns toward them as well with a grin "I knew that little one was a freak since the day I met her," Jeff's dick is now moving even faster and he is powering my body up and down.

"I am cumming," screams Dionne. She shudders and quivers and goes limp. Jeff is Cumming as well as I feel him shot straight up into me. For a moment the three of us lay there perfectly spent not moving limbs and genitals still connected. But not for long.

Pete and Alice in a noisy- cumming at the same time race finish seconds after us.

Pete looks exhausted, but Alice looks like she could keep going.

"Hey guys having fun over there?" Alice calls as she makes her way over "from the looks of it we all are having a great night."

Alice sits on the floor near us and says "I think we could make it even better."

I move myself off of Jeff and sit naked on his legs "and how is that?" I say.

Alice smirks as she says "Threesomes are fun, but foursomes are fabulous!"

To be continued.

*

Part 2

Then Alice comes over to the threesome and makes it a foursome-Leslie eats Alice while Dionne fucks Jeff and Pete at the same time

Or Leslie eats Alice and plays with Dionne and Jeff is fucking Alice from behind