Lana - I was Wrong

Story Info
Forgiveness, and more depravity
1.8k words
3.29
85.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning after Lana crossed a line, I was not in the best of moods. I had trouble sleeping all night, and I kept thinking about what she did. I manage to pull myself out of bed, though, and start doing some things around the house.

I hear the front door open, and I know Lana is home. This is not going to be fun. Just a few minutes later, she walks into the den where I'm going through some papers.

"Hi".

I ignore her.

"Baby, I'm really sorry about last night. I didn't mean what I said"

I look up to a red-eyed Lana. "You're sorry about what you said!? You should be sorry you cheated on me!"

Her eyes open wide as if in shock. "Cheated? Oh, you don't understand. You haven't checked your email, have you?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I ask.

"Please check it. You'll understand."

She wasn't going to let this go, so I pulled out my laptop and fired it up. I log into my email, and the top message is from last night. It's from Lana. I start to read, and it looks like it's forwarded to her from Cliff. I scroll a little further, and it's a ton of photographs of my dear Lana. With Cliff's cock in her mouth. Her posing, naked. Bent over. Cliff's cock inside her. His cum on her. Her fingers inside herself, spreading her pussy wide.

I'm shaking as I scroll, trying to understand what's happening.

I turn to Lana, and there is a tear rolling down her cheek. "I didn't cheat on you, not like you think. I was getting some more photos for you. It was supposed to be a surprise."

Incredulous, I don't know what to say. I was sure she was cheating. But here she's telling me that she was giving me a gift, one that she knew I would love. But then again, Cliff now has some very intimate pictures of her.

"I" i start, my voice trailing off, not sure how to continue. I want to be so mad at her, but I can't.

Lana stands and lifts my laptop, moving it to the end table. She kneels in front of me, eyes locked to mine, pleading for my forgiveness. I can't move as I feel her hands reaching for my zipper. I can't find the energy to stop her as she removes my rock-hard cock from its prison and wraps her lips around it. I can only moan slightly as she sucks it like a fucking pro, quickly bringing me to a powerful orgasm. I say nothing as she swallows every drop.

"I'm so sorry, baby." she says one more time.

I don't answer, but I simply lift her up and onto my lap, and kiss those perfect lips passionately. I don't love what she did, but I understand why she did it. She did it for me.

------------------------------------------------------------

A few days filled with normal life and amazing sex pass. Lana and I are doing better than ever. Our photoshoots didn't miss a beat, and I think Lana and I were closer because of them. Lately, a new urge had become too strong to manage. After I made love to her one night, I managed to get the urge out.

I couldn't stop thinking about when Cliff was fucking Lana from behind, and she was sucking my dick. My only regret was that I couldn't get any photos. I wanted photos of her being used like that. We needed a fourth. And given how hot my little Lana is when her lips are stretched wide around a big cock, the fourth had to be well endowed. If you're going to do something, you need to really do it.

"I know who it should be" Lana surprised me with the knowledge of other man's penis size yet again.

"How, exactly, would you know that dear?"

"Girls talk, you know that. We tell each other everything."

"Everything?" I choke. "Even dick size?"

"Of course, silly. Why do you think I'm so jealous of Janine?"

Janine, Lana's friend, is married to a guy I barely know, Randall.

She continues. "She says he's just huge. She says, and I think she's lying, but she says he's ten inches long. And thick."

I can't hold back my gasp. The thought of Lana with *that* big of a cock in her mouth is both disturbing and wildly hot.

"Do you think you can handle that?" I mumble.

"Is that a dare?" She mock teases me.

"Maybe."

"I'll set it up."

The next photoshoot rolls around, and Cliff is on time as usual. He and Lana undress and begin. Randall is nowhere to be seen, but we're all too hot to stop. Cliff is fucking Lana slowly from behind when the doorbell rings.

"Ahhhhh! Can you get it baby? Ahmmmmm" Lana manages

I leave these two alone for a moment as I get the door. I open it, and Randall is standing there with a smile on his face. He's a lot bigger than I remember - he towers over me by at least six inches.

We make a bit of small talk, and I invite him in. As soon as he gets to the living room, he stops and stares at my lovely wife being reamed.

"Ahhh! Hi Randall. MMMmmm sorry we started without you"

She waves him over, and I tell him to get comfortable. He gets the meaning and strips quickly. When he slides his boxers down, both Lana and I gasp.

"Fuck, man." I hear escape from my lips.

See, Randall's wife wasn't wrong. His cock was like nothing I'd ever seen. It was easily ten inches long, ridiculously thick, and dark black. It hung in front of him like a third fucking leg. Lana practically squealed with joy, as she asks him to put it in her mouth. He obliges, feeding my wife his huge black cock.

Quickly it becomes to large to handle, and she has to hold herself up with one hand while she strokes it with the other. As it gets harder it grows, not in length, but thickness. Finally hard, it's much to thick to fit in her mouth. It's pointing straight out, unable to stand up on it's own. It's ten inches long, and nearly as thick around as a soda can. Her hand looks ridiculously tiny, wrapped barely halfway around it. She's licking it up and down, tonguing the head, and stroking it, but she can't give him a proper blowjob.

I can't snap pictures fast enough.

Meanwhile, Cliff is ramming her from behind mercilessly, but finally slows down when he sees the trouble she's having up front. "Hey man," he asks Randall, "you want to switch?"

Lana's eyes double in size instantly as she turns toward me. I am shaking at the thought of this monster cock violating my wife, but I feel myself nod almost imperceptibly.

Cliff pulls out and comes around to Lana's front as Randall goes around the other way. Cliff slides his cock between Lana's lips, but my camera is focused on her pussy. Randall is lining up his cock with my wife's vagina, when my doubts overwhelm me.

"Aren't you going to put on a condom?" I blurt out.

"What?" Randall asks, frozen.

"A condom."

"I didn't bring any. I didn't know we were fucking. I'm clean, man. Been married for 15 years."

I nod again, ever so slightly, defeated. Randall presses his enormous cock between my wife's bare, dripping pussy lips. She moans around Cliff's cock as Randall slowly presses inside her. I shoot some closeups, and her pink lips are stretched wide around his unbelievably thick black cock. He's pausing to let Lana get used to his size, and he has about 4 inches to go before he's buried in her. He has four inches to go, and he already has more cock in her than I ever have.

Lana reaches back to pull Randall closer, and he slowly begins to press more inside, then pull out, then a little further in. He's thrusting now, deeper, deeper, deeper. Lana's body convulses in orgasm, and then again.Cliff pulls out of Lana's mouth, and strokes for a moment before unleashing a sizable load all over my wife's face.

Randall continues to thrust from behind, now fully burying his cock inside Lana with each thrust. Her moans are un-muffled now, as she cries out again and again. Another powerful orgasm washes over her, and she's too unsteady to stay up.

Randall pulls out, only to hear Lana whimper. He flips her over and lays her on her back, before entering her missionary style.

Snap, snap, snap, goes my camera, in time with Randall's powerful thrusts. He was speeding up, no doubt getting close.

I manage to whisper "Don't come inside her."

He keeps thrusting, faster and faster, burying his cock, when suddenly he pulls out and grasps his cock, the head just inches from my Lana's now-gaping pussy. He strokes his massive cock and suddenly it erupts, as rope after rope of thick cum shoot directly into my wife's wide hole. It's not *exactly* what I meant when I told him not to come inside her.

His cock empty, he stands, thanks Lana and I, dresses and leaves. Cliff leaves as well, leaving me alone with my wife slash amateur porn star. She's laying there, unable to move. Her face is covered with cum, and her pussy is an absolute mess. It's full of cum, it's dripping cum, and it's gaping wide open. She begs me to come make love to her.

I have an erection that won't quit, so I have to do something. I strip down, and position my rock-hard five and a half inches at the hole of her stretched-out pussy. I try not to think about the fact that it's full of another man's cum. I look her in the eyes and she smiles, cum still dripping off her chin. I can't kiss her, but I can fuck her. I press inside her easily. The thought from last time came back - it feels like fucking a warm jar of mayonnaise. There's no friction at all, and it's really wet and gooey.

I tell her to talk dirty to me, hoping then I can find my release.

She starts saying how good I feel, even though I know she's lying.

"What's the best sex you've ever had?" I ask, thrusting hard into her used pussy.

"MMm today, this."

"This, or when Randall was fucking you?"

"Mmm I Mmm" she mumbles, unable of how to answer.

"Tell me!" I command as I fuck her harder.

"Mmm Randall! He's so fucking huge. I didn't know sex could even feel like that! I've never felt anything like that in my entire life."

A searing pain forms in my chest, and I must've looked horrified.

"No baby, don't worry. I won't let him fuck me again if you don't want it. I only want you to make love to me."

My wife's confessions, her sluttiness, and the very thought of my tiny Lana taking Randall's monstrous cock inside her again are enough, and and my own cock explodes in her loose, sloppy pussy.