Lana in Heat

Story Info
Woman traveling alone gets gang banged.
4.6k words
4.49
96k
17
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marah
marah
2 Followers

She just couldn't keep her tongue in her mouth. She wasn't even aware what she was doing. Lana had stopped at one of the tourist traps off I-90 and bought a few candy sticks to suck on during the long trip. Cruising along at a smooth 65mph, she was soon lost in thought sucking away on the stick, sliding it absent-mindedly down her throat and back, winding her tongue around it and stroking. She didn't know they were keeping pace with her car until they honked and she looked over, startled. Four young guys gawking at her. She looked at them as if to ask annoyingly, 'What?!' She followed the trajectory of their eyes. They were looking at... her... mouth. 'Oh shit!' She yanked the stick out of her mouth and glanced over to see one of the guys in the back actually making a pouty face at her. She laughed and figured what the heck. She gave them a show. Burlesque with a candy stick. She flicked her tongue around the end, deep throated it, had an all-around good time. They had their windows down and were whooping and hollering loud enough for her to hear all kinds of creative remarks. She laughed and waved to them, indicating the show was over. Before they could protest, she took off, passing the truck they were now stuck behind.

Approaching Niagara Falls, Lana looked at the heat waves coming off the lines of cars and made an impulsive decision to get in the shorter group of lines going to Canada. She could take the crossover to Michigan, and liked the drive. After the long, sweltering wait in front of her, she was looking forward to the rural open road. She'd have the peace and time to think about what she was going to be facing in just over six hours.

Lana's sister Dena was recently widowed and making poor choices around men. The last one had become abusive. When Dena found out she was pregnant, the seriousness of the situation became crystal clear. She was scared, battered, and asked Lana to come help. Lana was always there for her sisters, and didn't hesitate to jump in her car and take off.

Lana pulled off at the nearest stop as soon as she crossed the border. She had to turn her a/c off during the long wait so the car wouldn't overheat. Now she was soaking in her own sweat and needed desperately to freshen up and cool off. It was just one of those in-and-out rest stops but it had sinks and that's what she needed. She let the water run cold and soaked some paper towels, squeezing them over her head and delighting in the sensation. The water trickled down through her hair, over her face, and down into her shirt. She wanted to feel the cold water on her neck and back, and made a clumsy attempt at splashing, which resulted in soaking the front her right down through her bra. Shit. Corner turned. Her nipples got hard as rock candy and she was seeing red again in no time, except this was a different kind of red. This was 'poor impulse control' red. She was like a cat in heat for at least 2 weeks out of every month lately, which put her on high alert – and high frustration – making sure she kept herself out of trouble. If she allowed herself free reign she'd be backing up onto anything protruding.

It was too late. Her panties were already soaked. There were several trucks parked but no families, so she said fuck it. She took her shirt off, then her bra, and splashed water on her torso, rubbing her breasts and pinching her nipples hard. She took her pants off, removed her panties and soaked them in cold water, wringing them out over her mons and spreading her pussy lips so the shock of water hit her hot and swollen clit. The sensation made her buck. She squeezed her clit and started jerking it off between her fingers, breathing hard and moaning with each stroke, finally coming with a series of releasing wails that echoed against the cement walls.

These bathrooms didn't have doors. They had walls that acted as a natural visual barrier from passersby. She heard someone just outside the opening. Then her heart jumped.

"Ma'am, you OK in there? It's maintenance. I was walking by the entrance and... well, it sounded like you were in pain." A deep, gravelly voice, distinctly older and male, echoed into the bathroom. Lana's pussy was still spasming mercilessly and she could feel juice slick on her inner thighs. Blood was throbbing in her temples. Before she could stop herself, she answered, breathless:

"No, I'm really not okay. I'm afraid I've made a mess in here. Could you help me?"

"Well, sure ma'am, be right in. You decent?"

"Decent as I'll ever be." Lana replied with as steady a voice as she could muster.

Lana turned away from the door quickly and straddled a corner of one of the sinks so the first thing he saw would be her bare ass and spread legs. That way he could look without feeling obligated to turn away. Her heart was pounding through her eardrums. She heard heavy work boots and the clinking of gear as he rounded the corner. Then dead silence. Not a gasp, not an "oh dear," nothing. She expected some kind of shock. Instead, she heard him put his equipment down, and then his boots on the concrete as he slowly and deliberately approached her.

"Well, well, well. You certainly did make a mess, didn't you? Look at all this water. And your clothes are soaked too...." she started to sweat from the timbre and surety in his voice, and by the long pause.

"Looks to me like you've soaked pretty much everything, including your pussy."

She squealed involuntarily as he slapped her pussy lips and grabbed them in his fist, squeezing and wringing them as he practically lifted her off her feet. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and, as he dragged her into one of the stalls, asked her if she'd been to the bathroom yet.

"No, not yet." Her head was spinning. She felt disoriented and aroused and very confused. She hadn't even seen his face.

"Not yet WHAT!" he pressed his pelvis up against her ass as he kicked her feet apart so she was standing over the toilet.

"Not yet..." She didn't know what to answer. She couldn't think.

"Sir!" And when he said it he squeezed her nipples until she yelped.

"Now when I squeeze, what are you going to say?" And he squeezed and twisted her nipples again, his breath hot on her ear.

"SIR!" She blurted out.

He parted her pussy lips forcefully and swiped out juices which he brought up to his nose and inhaled deeply. He growled as he put it up to her mouth and told her to lick her juices out of his hand. When she hesitated, he slammed her face into his hand and told her to lick every drop. She did.

"You didn't get a chance to wash up yet, did you slut?" He asked her.

"No, Sir, I didn't."

"We'll have to remedy that. I certainly don't want you to have less than satisfactory things to say about this rest stop." He grabbed his gear, filling a bucket with water and adding soap. He returned with the soapy water, a brush, and a sponge, and began lathering her down like a brood mare. He scrubbed her back with the coarse brush until she was practically raw. When she squirmed he used the handle to correct her infraction by smacking the backs of her thighs with the ends of the bristles, leaving a pinpoint pattern of red.

He soaped the sponge and began cleaning between her legs, drawing her cunt lips apart and wiping back toward her anus. The next pass was around her asshole, gently at first, but became more forceful and probing. Before she knew it he was ramming the sponge inside her ass along with his fingers and literally scrubbing. She tried to pull away, and was met by the addition of another finger slamming against her hole and a yank back on her hair. His hot-breathed whisper sent a chill down her spine.

"Be a good whore. Don't do something you'll regret."

She was absolutely still and silent for the rest of his treatment. After rinsing her down, he put his gear back by the door, and admired his handywork on her ass and thighs as he walked back to the stall. She was still dripping water from the bath... and dripping juice from her cunt, despite herself.

"So, you like to tease, to expose yourself to strange men, do you?" She thought this was a rhetorical question and didn't answer. Wrong.

He grabbed a fistfull of hair and slapped her ass full force, once on each cheek. She winced from the shocking sting but didn't cry out.

"I asked you a question, and I expect an answer now."

"Yes Sir, I do." She replied quickly.

"You do what? Tell me what you like to do, whore?"

"I like to expose myself to men, Sir. I like to tease them. I get off on it. Sir."

"Good answer. I'm going to help you fulfill your desire then, slut. You stand just as you are and do not move an inch. Do you hear me?"

"Yes." ...damn.

He expediently delivered four slaps this time, two on each cheek.

"Yes, Sir."

He closed the stall door behind him; she heard him go over to the sink before leaving the restroom. As soon as she was sure she was alone, she bolted for her clothes... Oh. That's what he did. He picked up her clothes, which also had her car keys in them. Even if she streaked to the car, she couldn't get in. She stood there frozen, not knowing what to do, when she heard footsteps. A lot of footsteps. And voices. Men's voices. A lot of voices. Shit!

Maintenance man saw the stall door close as he entered with six newly awakened truckers. He opened the door and, pulling her out by her hair, held her fully exposed to the six men, all of whom were sporting growing erections as the maintenance man pinched her nipples, kneaded her breasts, and slapped and squeezed her pussy while they watched.

"This young lady likes to expose herself to men. So I think it's only gentlemanly of us to oblige her, don't you?" He asked the stunned truckers and they all nodded their heads, gaping jaws flapping loosely.

"And, she loves to perform. So, the first thing she's going to do for you gentlemen is show you how much she has to pee. Now, you wouldn't all be able to see her in one of the stalls, so she's going to pee right here into this drain hole, right where you can see her. Would you like that, guys?" They again nodded their heads in dumbfounded unison.

Lana was in shock. She couldn't think. She felt panicky, cold and buzzy. And under it all, she was painfully aroused. Hell, this was stuff of her masturbatory fantasies. All of a sudden, she felt elated. And, impossibly, even hornier. Her skin flushed and warmed and her hips began to gyrate ever so slightly. But not too slightly to pass by unnoticed by the maintenance man, her emcee of the hour. He slid his hand over her ass, slipping a finger down her crack and into her pussy, inserting it to the last knuckle. Lana bucked back onto it. Abruptly, he yanked his finger out and kicked her legs apart.

"I believe you have something to show these boys, don't you slut?" He said calmly into her ear, still holding a fistful of her hair.

"Yes, Sir. Yes I do."

"And what would that be, slut?"

"I'm going to pee right into this drain for them, Sir."

"That's right, slut. Now I'm going to lower you a little bit so you're squatting some; boys, you might want to gather 'round and get a really close look. Slut likes it when you stare at her, don't you slut?"

"Yes Sir, I do."

Lana's pussy was dripping a strand of juice. One of the truckers reached forward between her legs and caught the strand, holding it up to his nose and sniffing deeply. This turned Lana on even more. She started thrusting her hips forward, inviting the men to "snatch 'n' sniff."

The slap was wrenching. It was a loud bullseye blow to her pussy followed by a quick spin so her back was to the 6 men. The maintenance man kicked her legs apart and bent her over so she was completely exposed, and started wailing on her ass.

"Did I tell you to hussy-hip anyone? Did I tell you to move?" He asked calmly as he smacked her ass repeatedly.

"No Sir!" She blurted as the blows knocked her forward. He straddled her, forcing her to bend over further, and continued pounding her ass until she begged him to stop. One of the truckers hesitantly gestured a move to intervene, but saw how wet she was and stepped back again, rubbing his bulge.

The maintenance man ordered one of the truckers over and instructed him to place two fingers in Lana's pussy. He did so without hesitation, sliding two thick, road-worn, calloused fingers deep into her soaking wet cunt.

"Who wants a blow job while the slut comes for us?" When the remaining five truckers hesitated, he added: "Don't worry. She's naked with seven men. She wouldn't dare do anything less than a perfect job. And I'm sure a slut like her loves to swallow, don't you slut?"

"Yes Sir. I love to swallow Sir."

"Good girl. Now who would like to fuck slut's mouth? Don't be shy, boys."

One of the truckers stepped forward slowly while unzipping his jeans. The maintenance man dismounted and held Lana's head up by her hair.

"Get her lips nice and wet with your precum. You're all going to get a turn, and this slut is going to come for us and show us all what a nasty whore she can be." He grabbed Lana's ass cheeks and pulled them apart, exposing her asshole. He instructed another trucker to come alongside and spit on Lana's asshole and start pumping it with his finger. Once she felt loose enough, he was to insert another, and another. The trucker readily complied.

Lana saw an open pair of jeans appear before her with a pretty damn good looking cock, smooth and hard as rock, bobbing up and down, precum dripping from the head. Her mouth started to water. She didn't look up at the man; she didn't want to see his face. The maintenance man instructed the trucker to grab a fistful of Lana's hair. The trucker did so rather awkwardly, clearly never having done it before, and apologized to Lana.

"Do not speak to the slut! Fuck the slut, use the slut, yes. Talk to her, no! Understood boys?" The maintenance man barked to the six truckers.

They all answered in the affirmative. It was like a collective dream state, but not one that any of them were willing or ready to wake up from.

"Okay boys, let's use this bitch. You two, come over on each side and each of you take a tit. Work it good. Pinch, squeeze, do it like you've always wanted to. You, last but not least. You are on clit duty. Work slut's clit and good."

The maintenance man watched as six men invaded and probed every part of Lana's body simultaneously. She was being completely used. Poetry in motion. Like a painter admiring his masterpiece, the maintenance man sat back and enjoyed the pumping, squeezing frenzy well underway before him. And he listened while she was brought to a mind-numbing orgasm, just as the trucker pumping her mouth started cumming. And she gushed! Man, did she gush! The men were all whooping and hollering and laughing as the man on pussy duty got soaked. None of them had ever seen it before, thought it was a myth, but there it was. Pussy trucker sniffed and even tasted the front of his shirt to confirm it wasn't piss. Sure wasn't. Hot damn.

"Okay, gentlemen. Great job. Now that slut has entertained you with her own orgasm, it's time for her to return the favor. There are five men who haven't cum yet. In order to make proper use of slut, I suggest two men at a time, one in slut's mouth, and the other in slut's pussy. The last man gets to fuck slut's ass. You decide amongst yourselves while I clean out slut's mouth and get her ready for round two."

The truckers all huddled up to decide the pecking order while the maintenance man went over and soaked several paper towels with cool water. He wadded one up and stuck it in Lana's mouth, instructing her to suck on it. He walked around to her backside and started wiping her gently, sensuously, deliciously. When she undulated this time, he didn't punish her. He caressed and kneaded her ass gently, exhibiting care and skill. He ran a cool towel over her flanks and down the inside of her thighs. He placed pieces of her clothing under her knees and hands. And finally he walked back around front to remove the towel from her mouth, wiping her lips and cheeks with a clean one. He bent over and whispered in her ear, "You are such a good girl." She felt elated.

"If you've made your decision, let's mount up and ride this whore until you come, men."

The truckers eagerly began their front door/back door tirade, slamming Lana from both ends. She took it like a champ, keeping them in rhythm so she could piston thrust back and forth. Hell, she was enjoying this. Once in a lifetime thing, and she was damn sure going to make the most of it. Her clit was throbbing as she came with each man; first set, then the second set. And she was even hornier than before. She felt like a wild animal. There were sounds she realized were coming from her, but it seemed like she was listening from somewhere else.

Everything was quiet. The men were speaking in hushed tones, as though they were in a movie theatre, or church. She heard the familiar voice of the maintenance man, who instructed the ass fucking trucker to step forward.

"Are you sure she can take all that?" One of the truckers asked under his breath.

"She'll take it." The maintenance man replied. "She'll take anything right now."

The other five truckers gathered around Lana as the last man prepared himself by stroking his cock to full erection. She heard one of them whisper 'Good God. I can't fucking believe it.' Then she felt two men each take an arm and lift her so she was suspended. She felt the same being done with her legs, spread wide apart, but relieved of the pressure on her hands and knees. She felt cool spit on her asshole and something akin to a warm ball start to push against her anus. Then her hair was being pulled. Her head was raised up to bring her eye to eye with a man with the most piercing, deep, clear, beautiful black eyes she had ever seen.

"I want you to keep your eyes on mine at all times, do you understand?"

She immediately recognized his voice, and smiled as she answered, "Yes Sir. I understand." He smiled back at her and held her face in his hands securely. Then he nodded at the ass-fucking trucker to go ahead.

Lana's arms, legs, and head were each secured by someone. Then there was the ass-fucking trucker who was pushing something round against her anus as she counted men. Where was number six? And then she felt him. He was under her, and he started playing with her nipples, pulling on them, sucking them, twisting them. He also apparently had clit duty because he would occasionally reach down and tweak her clit and spread the juice around her lips. Guess he was elected "under-the-hood" man. Heh.

She saw maintenance man nod to ass-fucking trucker and then he resumed steady eye contact with Lana.

"When I tell you to, I want you to take a deep breath and bear down hard like you're trying to take a shit, do you hear me, slut?"

Lana looked at him a little strangely. She'd been ass-fucked before, and wanted to say he was pointing out the obvious, but knew better than to question him at this point.

"Yes, Sir." She'd been feeling this steady pressure on her asshole and didn't know what was going on. It felt like someone was pressing a billiard ball up against her ass.

"Take a deep breath and bear down, slut."

She did. Then lost her breath from the force. Suddenly she was writhing and screaming, trying to get away from whatever the fuck it was assaulting her ass. She was held taut and maintenance man held her face in his hands and finally plunged his tongue into her mouth and started kissing her, passionately. Her eyes were riveted to his, she couldn't breathe well, she couldn't move, and the Titanic was docking in her ass. The Titanic on fire. The Titanic on steroids. You get the drift. The pain was excruciating. And it wasn't stopping. The Titanic kept moving. Slowly, steadily, it kept going deeper for what seemed like forever.

marah
marah
2 Followers
12